All Comments on 'The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 05'

by Tombrostwin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need a lesson on vaginal anatomy. You simply cannot slide your cock passed the cervix.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

just another boring story with the guy having an 8-inch cock and him being a super stud. And no guy is going to be able to fuck and cum in that many women in one night. one star.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 1 year ago

This whole series... So nicely done and HOT HOT HOT. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The series got a bit repetitive. Try developing the characters more or adding more fetishes than virginity or both.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and would like to read more as this author is new and seems to be responsive to constructive comments and suggestions. The last comment by an Anonymous individual was odd in that the uterus actually attaches to the top side of the vagina allowing for the vagina to be stretched beyond the cervix, both for child birth and for the accomodation of larger cocks

4chuckssite4chuckssite2 months ago

Is every story going to showcase a new group of 5 virgin twins who are enthusiastic about getting fucked for the first time? And only by Tom who has remarkable powers of recovery. When will his remarkable sexual capabilities become the whispered talk of the high school too? and then the town? Will his fame spread to mothers? Guess it is time to read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombrostwin@Tombrostwin
Hello to all my faithful followers. I'm back to writing and excited to have just submitted another chapter in Claire's story. I hope that you'll read, enjoy and provide constructive feedback. Thanks! I've been on this site for many years under a different name. I've started t...