The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Tom, in France we have a very different culture when it comes to sex. It is more open to multiple partners."

"I've heard that is true. I think sex is essential to happiness. Is that how it is in your family?"

"My father loves my mother and they make love often. He will also fuck her sister when she visits and he enjoys having sex with several of the other women in our neighborhood."

"Is your mother the same?"

"Oh yes, she loves to fuck, especially young barely legal boys who recover quickly after cumming," she smiled.

"Are you nervous Annabelle?" I smiled while noticing how much she was talking.

"How kind of you to notice. I watched you making love with Ovanwe and I was so excited to do the same. I was even a bit jealous that she did it before me. And now that I'm here, I don't know what to do, where to start," she admitted.

"Well, laying on top of me naked is a good beginning," I smiled as I caressed her back from her shoulders to her shapely ass. "I'm sure that you've been told that you have a very sexy and attractive body

We kissed again and I enjoyed her talented tongue. "How did you become such a good kisser?" I asked thinking that like many girls she had practiced with her friends.

"I learned from some of my friends in the village. It was several years ago and their little cocks would get hard and my pussy would get wet. But then we moved here for my father's job and now all my friends are here in your house," she explained wistfully.

I rolled to the side so Annabelle was next to me on her back. We kissed while I caressed her breasts and sensitive nipples as she squeezed her legs together. I moved my hand between her thighs and she spread them for me. My fingers dipped inside to find her natural lubrication. I gently circled her clit, and our kissing became more intense as her abdominal muscles tightened, and she orgasmed in silence. When the orgasm began, I slipped two fingers inside her tight little pussy and smiled as her pussy spasmed and she squeezed them again and again.

"I enjoyed that, did you?"

"Oh, yes," she smiled, "can I play with this?" she asked as her long slender fingers encircled my hard throbbing cock.

Do you know what sixty-nine is?

"But of course, it was invented by the French," she giggled.

I rolled onto my back again and let her play, "Your cock is magnificent and even bigger than Pappa's," she smiled and then leaned in and licked the pre-cum off of the tip. Her other hand caressed my balls while she continued to explore my cock with her tongue.

"So, you have seen your Pappa's cock. Do you want to make love with him?" I asked while thinking how much Annabelle reminded me of Heather.

"Oh, yes!" she sparked. "I have pleaded with him and my mother but they insisted that he could not be the one to take my virginity."

"So, after tonight," I began.

"Then I will be allowed in their bed to make love with both of my parents," she admitted. "But I am not here in bed with you just for that," she explained. "After talking with Tiffany and watching you with Ovanwe, I knew that I wanted you, that you are special and that having you as my first lover would make me happy."

Annabelle continued playing with my cock and balls. She straddled my head and I enjoyed feasting on her sweet pussy while she attempted to push my thick eight-inch cock into her throat.

She came a second time on my tongue as she finally succeeded in her deep throat quest. In her post orgasmic bliss, she moved beside me and propped herself up on a pillow, "Tom, will you, will you set me free," she asked rhetorically.

I smiled to myself at her choice of words. I had never thought of a woman being shackled by her virginity but clearly Annabelle had.

I moved between her legs, lifted her knees high and wide and moved closer.

Annabelle's excitement was palpable. "Don't worry there will be no blood. I broke my hymen on a balance beam in gymnastics," she shrugged.

I lowered my hips and pressed the large shiny mushroom head of my cock between the slippery wet lips of her beautiful young pussy.

"Oh yess!" she hissed, "give me your cock and make me a woman."

I granted her wish as my pubic bone pressed against her clit and her long legs wrapped around me. Our passion was strong as we kissed and made love and I couldn't hold back. In truth, I didn't want to hold back. I began cumming which triggered a third orgasm in her. I filled her tight pussy and rolled her on top of me to relax in our post-orgasmic bliss.

After a brief rest we got up and showered together. For some reason I sensed that a long-lasting bond was beginning to form.

After I recovered, and Annabelle had rejoined the group, Keiko came in and gently placed the four of hearts on the bedside table. Although Keiko was from Taiwan her mother was Japanese and had trained her in the ways of a Geisha.

I looked at Keiko and admired her pale skin, her almond shaped eyes and the unblemished perfection of her small sensual body. I sat on the side of the bed, lifted her onto my lap and hugged her close.

She smiled and began by caressing my face, "I told you that my mother was a Geisha but I didn't tell you that she worked in the Hot Springs. This is a resort that keeps young women as employees and they are there to pleasure men," she began.

"I do know something about Geisha's and their training. They bring pleasure to men, much as you are doing now, but that doesn't usually include sex," I added.

"This is true, except for those who are kept, essentially as sex slaves. At the Hot Springs she was called a Geisha but her life was very different," she continued.

"Oh, I didn't know about that. I'm so sorry," I sighed while holding her close.

Keiko giggled and smiled, "My mother didn't mind. She said that all the men were very kind and treated her well. She also said that she really loves sex. My father was one of her customers. He paid off her debts and was allowed to marry her and take her back to Taiwan."

"Are you feeling anxious and aroused?" I asked since she had been squirming on my lap since she arrived.

I caressed her porcelain breasts and toyed with her erect brown nipples. As I pinched and tugged, she began to shake and called out, "Anh, Annhh, AAAANNNNNHHHHH," and then fell limp on my lap.

Shortly her eyes opened and she looked disoriented, "I guess I should have warned you that I orgasm easily and I need to cum often. I frequently masturbate with dildos, vegetables and other toys, but my mother tells me that once I have had the cock of a real man that I won't be satisfied with anything else," she smiled.

"So, after we make love tonight how will you satisfy those needs?"

"I don't know but my mother's words echo in my head and I won't be able to calm myself until I try.

I lifted Keiko to sit beside me and then knelt before her. She spread her thighs wide and I leaned in, rested my head against her soft inner thigh and looked at her blossoming pink pussy. The outer lips parted and the inner ones were in full bloom inviting me to enter like a flower attracting a bee.

I leaned in close and licked the sweet nectar from her lips. Her body tensed and she shuddered with another, milder, orgasm.

"I enjoy playing with you Keiko and making you cum. I feel like a cat playing with a new toy. I hope that I can give you what you need," I smiled.

I rose up and she moved back on the bed, laid down and reached up for me, "Just one favor, please don't come out until I ask you too," she sparkled.

"I promise," I replied with a wink.

Then, I moved over her, eclipsing her entire body, lowered my hips and sheathed my throbbing cock deep inside her tiny pink pussy. After just two strokes her legs wrapped around me as her body tensed and began to shake. Her pussy rippled along the length of my cock.

I looked into her face and saw her sparkling eyes and a smile. Her arms were spread wide and pressed into the bed while her fingers moved slowly like seaweed gently swaying in a tidal basin. I began to feel the ecstasy that was flowing through her entire body. It heightened my arousal past my control.

"I'm cumming," I whispered. Keiko's only acknowledgement was a single blink of her sparkling dark almond shaped eyes.

My prostate gland began to spasm and I pumped her little hungry flower full of my seed.

Slowly, over the next few minutes, the rippling of her vaginal walls slowed too and she spoke, "Tom, please lay beside me."

I pulled out and laid down. We kissed and her eyes filled with tears of joy. "My mother was right. I have never felt anything like that," she smiled.

We rested and then showered together. Keiko gently massaged my balls and sucked and licked my cock until I recovered enough to meet the needs of the virgin twins.

When Lisa and Lara entered the room, they threw the two and five of hearts cards onto the table.

"So, I don't get it. Those three are acting like they are in a different world," quipped Lisa while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I mean you have a nice cock but they all seem like, like totally changed," added Lara.

"Well, they are just very emotional and I'm sure that they will be normal again soon," I smiled.

"Yeah, we just want to get fucked and see what all the fuss is about," laughed Lisa.

I was a little annoyed at their bratty brash comments but did my best to ignore them.

"I wish that you could fuck us both at the same time but at least we're here together," smiled Lara with a mild attempt at civility.

I was happy to see some of the edges disappearing from their emotions. I moved to Lara and held her young body close to mine. "You're a very beautiful young woman," I smiled and leaned down as she looked up and our lips met.

Lara was a bit frantic at first but slowed down as our kiss became more intimate and our tongues explored and our arousal grew. I felt her take a deep breath, almost a gasp, as I mentally sent the passion coursing through my own body into hers.

As we broke the kiss, she looked down and grabbed my cock and simply said, "Wow!"

I turned to Lisa and saw the look of shock on her face as she had watched me with Lara and had been squeezing her breasts and fingering her own pussy.

I moved close to her and took her hands in mine. I licked the sweet nectar from her glistening fingers, then released her hands and pulled her body close to mine. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. Her kiss was much like Lara's but with more passion and emotion.

When we broke the kiss, I wiped the tears of joy from her cheeks and she smiled.

"So, what do you girls want?"

"I want what you did with Ovanwe," smiled Lara.

"She's still babbling about how wonderful she feels," added Lisa.

"I've never made love to twins before but like most men it has been an unrealized fantasy. Can we do this as a threesome? I mean, do you have sex with each other?"

"Duh!" they laughed in unison.

"Ok," I smiled. "Come sit on the side of the bed," I suggested.

After they plunked themselves on the bed I added, "Can I see you kiss each other?"

"Oh wait," said Lisa as she moved to the other side of Lara.

They reached to caress each other's head and pressed their lips together. I smiled to myself as I realized that they have different dominant sides.

As they kissed, I moved between Lara's thighs, lifted her knees over my shoulders and kissed my way up her inner thighs to her pussy, that was already swollen with arousal and glistening with her nectar. I licked the secretions from her lips and probed deeper with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmmmmmm," moaned Lara through their ongoing kiss. I enjoyed the taste of her pussy and then fingered it while licking her clit.

Soon Lara's thighs clamped against my head, they broke their kiss and she shouted, "Ohhhh Fuck!" Her body shook in orgasmic pleasure and then she relaxed and said, "You've got to try that, Sis."

They resumed their kissing as I moved between Lisa's thighs and enjoyed a similar experience with a slightly different taste.

After that we all moved to the bed with me laying on my back and each girl on her preferred side. I kissed them each briefly before they knelt beside my hips and started examining my cock and balls.

Lisa started kissing and licking my cock and pressed it as far as she could into her throat before she gagged, pulled off and coughed.

"Let me try that," quipped Lara with an air of superiority.

Lara tried swallowing my cock and got about half of it in before she had a similar result.

They both looked at me seriously and in unison said, "Is there a secret?"

"Any guy in my position, especially with two attractive and very sexy twins, is going to tell you to practice," I laughed.

They both nodded and shrugged and continued practicing. After about fifteen minutes, where I silently thanked Keiko for making me cum earlier, Lisa was the first to succeed with my throbbing cock deep in her throat and her nose pressed against my balls. She pulled off and gasped for air, "Huuuuhhhh, Haaaaaa."

Lara, not to be outdone, quickly repeated her sister's feat.

"OK, Sis, since you picked the lower card you're first," said Lisa as she grabbed my cock and held it vertically.

Lara looked at me with a nervous smile as she straddled my hips and was about to impale herself, "I want you on top," she whispered.

She moved off and laid beside me. I turned and began to rise up, leaned in and kissed her softly. Based on my experience with the other girls I offered to prop her up on pillows and she accepted. Then I moved between her wide spread thighs and she watched as almost all of my throbbing cock probed deeply into her tight teen pussy.

"Ohhhhh, that feels amazing," she chirped

"That is so hot!" added Lisa

"I want it all," whispered Lara as I began fucking her slowly.

She flinched as I bumped into her cervix but gritted her teeth and repeated, "All!"

I pushed a little deeper on each thrust stretching her virgin pussy as the head of my cock pressed past her cervix and filled her body with new sensations.

I was just getting into a rhythm that I thought would help her to climax again, when she pulled my face to hers, kissed me softly, smiled and said, "Now do Lisa."

I felt Lisa bounce on the bed and clap her hands together. When I looked over, she was already laying back on pillows and pulling her knees back and wide apart.

I moved between her thighs and leaned in for a brief but passionate kiss. As we kissed my hips dropped toward hers. Lara had joined us and guided my throbbing hard cock into her sister's slippery wet pussy.

My cock eased inside her as we broke our kiss as Lisa exclaimed, "Oh, fuck! That's sooo good!!"

I pressed deeper and she jerked in shock when I bumped her cervix. With her encouragement I proceeded to press deeper on subsequent thrusts. Eventually I stretched her pussy enough to fully accommodate my entire cock. Lisa had been sitting close and caressing her sister's breasts and then she leaned in and whispered something into her ear and then moved away.

Lisa pulled me into another brief kiss and then asked, "Can I watch you fuck Lara again?"

I turned my head and saw Lara on her hands and knees waiting for me to take her from behind.

I smiled at seeing how supportive these two could be. I stood and moved behind Lara while Lisa moved beneath her, with her head below her sister's pussy and with Lara looking down between Lisa's wide-open thighs.

Lisa reached up and positioned my cock as I held Lara's hips and fully penetrated her with one deep thrust as both girls gasped. I fucked Lara while her sister caressed her breasts and clit. Lara leaned down and licked Lisa's pussy but soon stopped as the stimulation from the two of us pushed her over the edge and she shuddered in a powerful orgasm.

The girls changed places and I fucked Lisa's tight little twat until she orgasmed as well.

Both girls laid recovering as I began to think about what else they might want.

Lara was the first to speak, "Can we see you cum?" she asked meekly.

I smiled and asked, "What did you have in mind? I can't cum in both of you at the same time," I laughed while stating the obvious.

"Not in us. We can't see that, silly!" quipped Lisa.

I nodded and the girls got off the bed and knelt before me.

They took turns stroking me and pressing my cock deep into their throats.

"When you cum, does it shoot out or just sorta ooze?" asked Lisa.

"It shoots some but it depends how you hold it," I replied while wondering where this line of questioning might go.

"I kinda like playing with this, don't you Lara?" giggled Lisa.

"Yeah, it's so hard, and I can feel Tom's heartbeat," smiled Lara

"The skin is so soft and the head is big, red and shiny smooth," added Lisa as she reached out with her tongue and licked the pre-cum off the head of my cock.

I shuddered at the sensation of Lisa's soft warm wet tongue and warned them, "I'm getting close to cumming."

"Ummmm, can you lay on your back?" asked Lisa with something unsaid on her mind.

I smiled curious to know what she was thinking. I laid on the bed and they joined me on either side.

"Can we make it shoot up in the air like a water hose?" smiled Lara.

I explained to them the details of how the prostate pumps the cum out of my cock when I have an orgasm and showed them how to hold it to build up pressure and then release it to let it shoot out.

"Really?" smiled Lisa. "that's so cool!"

Lara stroked my cock as I took deep breaths and held off as long as I could. "I'm cumming," I announced.

Lara held my cock pointing straight up. Lisa wrapped her fingers tight around the base, "I can feel it pulsing!" she yelped.

Lisa released her tight grip and massaged my balls while both girls were wide-eyed in astonishment as my cum shot several feet into the air before landing on my chest. After three strong blasts the remaining cum oozed out onto Lara's hand and dripped down onto Lisa's.

"What's it taste like?" asked Lara as she watched Lisa licking my cum and waited for an answer.

"It's salty and a little slimy but I kinda like it," she began, "is that weird?" she smirked.

Lara was still holding my softening cock. She dropped it and it landed in the puddle of cum on my belly. She took a tentative lick at her cum-covered fingers and then she licked them clean and looked at Lisa.

"Let's share!" They both announced in unison and proceeded to slurp up and consume all that they could gather. Then they leaned over me and kissed. Their tongues intertwined as they enjoyed their first cummy kiss.

As Lara pulled back, she had some cum on her chin.

"Wait Sis," smiled Lisa and she leaned close, licked off the cum and swallowed.

"You were like a cum fountain!" sparked Lisa.

"That was spectacular," added Lara.

"I enjoyed it," I smiled. "Shall we clean up and go join the others?

We all showered together. I soaped up the twins and they rubbed their slippery bodies all over me. Lara had her front pressed against mine, looked me in the eyes, and I leaned down to share another passionate kiss.

"Look Sis," she quipped to get Lisa's attention. They both watched in fascination as the blood began filling my cock and it got a little harder with each beat of my heart.

Lisa grabbed my cock to lead me out to the others. "I'm sorry that I was a little bratty earlier. I like you," she smiled "Soon, I'd like to feel this guy shooting that cum in my pussy!"

"I'd like that too," I assured her as we rejoined the other six naked women engaged in a variety of sapphic activities.

We all remained naked throughout the night. I did get some rest but ended up fucking each of them at least one more time. After watching me fuck Heather's ass several of them chose to shed their anal virginity.

I admit that I enjoyed every minute that my cock was probing deep inside the bodies of those barely legal young women. And for those who may be wondering, Lisa got her wish when she was lapping at Lara's vaginal lips and I fucked her doggy-style shooting several streams of cum into the depths of her tight little pussy.