All Comments on 'The New Neighborhood Ch. 02'

by Tombrostwin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Next chapter please. I am really enjoy the story. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let me know when a house cums up for sale in your cul-de-sac please 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is, "Terrific!!!' I loved it, Tom. You are quite the lover. You can tame and fuck the young and the older!! How are you with the senior age women? I found that an elderly neighbor of mine who need help with some things was very willing to suck my cock. I enjoyed her toothless mouth and talented tongue as it roamed all over my hard cock. It took a while, but eventually she wanted me to fuck her and eat her out. I obliged and gave her everything she wanted. Actually her pussy was very juicy and had an enticing flavor to me. She loves it when I finger-fuck her and lick her at the same time. When my face is fully covered in her juices, I give her some passionate French-kissing, which she accepts eagerly. There's always some breast-licking and nipple biting as I go from her pussy to her pussy-tasting mouth. I've been away for a while and she is really anxious to have me cum over and give her some good loving. Of course I will do just that!! Again, if you'd like more details, please email me. I'll be home next week and will be able to reply then. For some reason I'm unable to get into my secret (InPrivate) Hotmail account on vacation. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until next week to see what emails I've received.

But, Tom, when are you going to add more chapters? I'm hooked and I want more, more, more of you and all you women. Do you eventually branch out to the men also. That would be awesome. I'll just have to wait and read the up-cumming chapters. Please let me know when more is available, so I can read it immediately.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A GREAT STORY!! Please continue writing and tell us more about the families in the cul-del-sac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wacky and highly improbable, but cheerful and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantasy! And what a great neighborhood! Extended family make for a fulfilling life!

bydaseabydaseaover 2 years ago

Great story for a new writer. Embrace your ideas and let them flow like good wine. Love how this is going and want to see more. Thanks and yes, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Visiting cousins, too? Well, maybe not for awhile. 9 women, 4 men - lots of exercise around that cul-de-sac.

5*

Tc

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Great story. Keep them coming.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

You didn't disappoint on your second story. Can't wait when in some future chapter they all get together for an orgy.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

Loved this story and looking for more chapters.

mammoetmammoetover 2 years ago

loved it so far hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. Keep going.

caitiff1969caitiff1969over 2 years ago

Again, you've written a captivating story. I look forward to continuing to read more.

jfh55jfh55over 2 years ago

Excellent story can't wait to read many more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you

💙 💚 💙 💚 💙 💚

Fantastic!!!!

Toby1001Toby1001over 2 years ago

Loved the story. 👍👍👍👍👍

Going straight to chapter 3

BettyJBettyJalmost 2 years ago

Wow, you style of writing is quite refreshing. Keep writing for your and our enjoyment. Thank you

4chuckssite4chuckssite25 days ago

What an imagination! Never would have expected that so many 18 year old girls would be virgins and yet so anxious to give up their cherries. And moms too. Just glad the dads get a little piece of the action too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombrostwin@Tombrostwin
Hello to all my faithful followers. I'm back to writing and excited to have just submitted another chapter in Claire's story. I hope that you'll read, enjoy and provide constructive feedback. Thanks! I've been on this site for many years under a different name. I've started t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES