The New Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I, I've really made a mess of everything, haven't I?" Sighed Hannah.

Howard hugged her, but didn't disagree.

"Last night they came for dinner and we all had a wonderful time," I continued.

"But, what did you do?", asked Hannah.

"It's not what I did, it's what they did, it's what they wanted".

"Come with me," I directed, as I led Howard and Hannah to one of my guest bedrooms.

"I have to run out to do some errands, please feel free to use this room. Do whatever you want, but I suggest that you make love, and talk to each other."

Hannah and Howard were speechless as I left and closed the door.

I returned two hours later to find them waiting in the living room. Hannah was smiling and looking at Howard as he spoke, "Tom, first, I want to thank you. It has been a long time since we took the time to talk. Surprisingly, we found that we want many of the same things, but we just never talked about them."

"So what did you discover?"

"We found that we both like you and want you to feel welcome and comfortable in our neighborhood. We also discovered that we would like to expand our horizons. There is no easy way to say it, but we want to have an open marriage, to expand our sexual experiences in a way that won't threaten the stability of our family."

"It sounds like your time together was productive. What else?"

Howard nodded, and Hannah approached. She reached out and touched my chest, while looking into my eyes. "Tom, you are such a kind, sensitive man," she blushed.

Howard would like to watch us together. Is that okay?", she asked nervously.

Howard nodded when I looked to him for agreement.

I caressed Hannah's face and kissed her sweet soft lips.

Our passion increased and we both relaxed.

She kissed me back while squeezing my cock.

Her eyes popped open and she broke the kiss.

"Oh my god!", she exclaimed while squeezing it. "Now I know why Kristen is so happy."

Hannah dropped to her knees, pulling down my shorts and freeing my cock.

She grabbed it and looked at Howard, "Thank you baby," she smiled

She stroked, licked and sucked me, and then took my throbbing hard cock fully into her throat.

I held her head, looked into her eyes and when she nodded, I fucked her face, my balls bouncing off her chin and soon had my first orgasm, pumping my cum directly into her stomach while her throat muscles contracted, trying to swallow me whole.

I pulled out and she gasped for breath and smiled.

I lifted her to standing and kissed her again.

I motioned to Howard and he helped me with Hannah's clothes and soon she was naked.

"Oh, you are still hard," announced a wide-eyed Hannah.

"That's because I'm looking at a beautiful naked woman", I smiled.

I lifted her easily onto the kitchen counter. She lay back and I spread her legs and began kissing and licking her hot wet swollen pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhhh", moaned Hannah as her body tensed and she shook through her first orgasm. I picked her up and carried her to the soft rug on the living room floor.

"Come join us, I suggested to Howard.

He stripped while I had Hannah get on all fours.

"Will you fuck me while I suck Howard's cock?", Hannah asked excitedly.

"Yes, It's like you read my mind", I laughed as I held her hips, lined up my cock with her pussy and thrust it deep into her tight voluptuous body.

Howard fed his cock into her mouth and muffled her as she screamed in pleasure. My hips pounded against her ass again, and again. He forced his cock into her throat, and soon she was shaking, from her first orgasm, and swallowing Howards cum.

My arousal grew as my cock expanded and pounded against her cervix. Each thrust was like a shock deep inside her womb. She was just recovering from her first orgasm when I triggered another by filling her creamy cunt with stream after stream of fresh hot cum.

"Oh my god!" Gasped Hannah, still shaking and trying to catch her breath. I never imagined that this would happen, that I could feel like this!"

"That was great!" Howard added while catching his breath as well.

"It's good to see your joy in rediscovering each other, and thank you for including me," I smiled.

After they dressed, I shook Howard's hand, and hugged and kissed Hannah.

She blushed, looked at my cock and gave it another squeeze.

"I know that you work long hours at home and with your daughter away, you must get lonely," began Howard. "It's up to her, but as far as I'm concerned, Hannah is yours to fuck anytime that you feel the need!"

Hannah was shocked that Howard was so willing to share her. She looked back at me, smiled and held up her hand to her ear with her thumb and little finger extended and mouthed the words, "Call me".

After they left I thought about how much had changed in just a few weeks.

I thought about Hanna and Kristen and how Hannah's need for control and dominance over others could make a mess of things again. Kristen on the other hand is clearly in love with Paul, and has a big heart that allows her to openly share her body with others.

I was exhausted, but in a good way. The time with the two couples was very worthwhile. Not only did they seem to have stronger relationships, but I also ended up with an open invitation for fucking two very hot wives.

I'm lucky to have a very private backyard with a beautiful pool. Still naked, I dove into the pooI. I was enjoying a swim when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Dad!", chirped Heather. I stopped, standing in waist deep water.

"Hi beautiful! What brings you home again?"

"Two things", she smiled. "Well actually three", she laughed.

As she spoke, two other young women came out of the house.

"Hi Trixie", I greeted her as she and another young woman, who looked like a younger version of Hannah, approached the pool.

"Hi Mr... I mean Tom. This is Holly, she is the daughter of...," began Trixie.

"Of Hannah and Howard", I interrupted.

Everyone laughed.

"How did you know?", asked Holly in a sweet melodious voice that sent blood rushing to my groin.

"Your parents stopped by earlier in the day and you look a lot like your mother." I replied.

"Do you mind if we have a swim too", asked Heather.

"Well, ummm", I hesitated.

"Dad, relax, the reason we're here is to introduce Holly to you and your amazing cock. She needs your help, just like Trixie did."

I laughed and replied, "Sure, come on in, the more the merrier!"

Heather quickly stripped out of her clothes, and Trixie was naked soon after. They both jumped in the pool, leaving Holly alone in the spotlight. Her eyes locked with mine as she gathered her waist length blonde hair to twist it up and fasten it on top of her head.

Then Holly slowly stripped off her T-shirt revealing perfectly formed breasts, that are larger than her mothers. She lowered her shorts and kicked them off and then turned to show me her ass as she spread her legs a little and peeled off her bright red lacy thong. Turning back to face me, I caught a glimpse of her cleanly shaved pussy. Then she crooked her finger and beckoned me. I walked out of the pool using the nearby steps.

Holly met me there, "Hi Tom, I'd shake your hand, but I'm more of a hugger." She wrapped her arms around me and crushed her naked body into mine. Her hard nipples pressing into my ribs and my cock pressing into her soft warm abdomen.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged closer. I enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin, her large breasts and the flair of her hips as my hands caressed her back and ass.

"Heather and Trixie told me you were handsome, but you are much more than that," smiled Holly as she reached down to stroked my cock.

"I'm glad that they brought you for a visit," I said as smoothly as I could.

She sensed my excitement when my cock swelled and twitched.

"I can tell," she laughed while pulling me down the steps and into the pool.

We all swam for another 20 minutes and then Heather swam into my arms. "Don't worry daddy, they both want to make love with their daddies too. And they know how much I love you!"

I kissed her on the lips as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Our kiss became more passionate as our tongues met and our arousal grew.

"My pussy needs something to squeeze," she giggled.

My hands were holding Heather up and I slowly lowered her down until she was fully impaled on my cock. "Squeeze away baby," I whispered before kissing her again..

"Oh gawd! That is soooo Hot!" Hissed Holly as I slowly carried Heather up the steps and out of the pool. She bit her lip and added, "How can all that cock fit in her little cunt?"

"Fuck me daddy", whispered Heather as her body clung to mine. I added to our mutual enjoyment by raising and lowering her, fucking her slowly, like a girl going up and down on a merry-go-round.

Trixie moved behind Holly and wrapped her arms around her. "That is pretty hot!"

The two of them watched me fuck Heather while Trixie caressed Holly's large tits and her wet slippery pussy. "You want to fuck him, don't you Holls?" Whispered Trixie in her ear.

Holly nodded and her body shook in a mini-orgasm.

I looked Heather in the eyes. "Is Holly a virgin? Do you want me to fuck her?" I whispered again.

Heather nodded in response to the first question, and nodded more emphatically to the second.

"Promise me that you and I will make love later, and I'll give Holly whatever she wants," I smiled.

"It's a deal Daddy, you're the best!"

We all toweled off and went into the house. Nobody seemed eager to get dressed. I got everyone something to drink and Trixie finally broke the ice.

"Tom, I've been waiting a week to fuck you again, and I don't think that I can wait any longer!"

Holly blushed and Heather yelled, "You go girl!"

Trixie dropped to her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me.

I finished my glass of wine.

I knelt behind her, spreading her legs and rubbed the head of my cock across her soft wet pussy lips. I tapped the head on her clit and her body shook as if she'd been shocked. I did it again, just for fun. I caressed her back and ass and whispered, "You're a very special woman Trixie," as I slowly slid my rock hard cock deep inside her, with my balls resting on her clit.

Heather smiled and Holly said, "That's what I want! She looks lost in ecstasy."

"Pleasssse Sir, fuck me hard! Use my little cunt for your pleasure!" Moaned Trixie as each thrust caused her hips to shake and her tits to bounce.

"Mmmmm this is making me so wet," moaned Holly.

"Me too, how about a lesbo snack?" Heather smiled and winked.

"Oh Yesss!" Agreed Holly

Holly lay down on her back beside Trixie so she could watch my cock sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

Heather straddled Holly's head, and lowered her pussy onto her tongue. She spread Holly's thighs and I watched as her tongue circled Holly's clit and she began sucking and tugging on her lips.

I continued a rhythmic fucking of Trixie, as I watced the other two girls lap, suck and swallow each other's sweet nectar.

Trixie became more vocal, "Oh god! You're in so deep!! I'm so close to cumming!!!"

"Cum for me Trixie!" I commanded while feeling her tight pussy pulsing on my cock.

My own arousal was peaking, but I held my orgasm in check as I expected to be filling Holly's virgin pussy soon.

I grabbed a handful of Trixie's red hair, pulled her head back hard, and thrust my hips forward. The head of my cock stretched the entrance to her womb.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Arrrrrggggghhhh", screamed Trixie as her body tensed, her breathing stopped and her body shook through a powerful orgasm.

"Oh my, that was amazing", said Holly as she stopped licking Heather and watched me slowly slipping my cock out of Trixie. I helped her to lay down and recover.

Trixie turned her head, looked at Heather and smiled and asked, "who's next?"

Meanwhile, Holly reached out for my cock and asked, "Can I taste that?"

Since she was still pinned down by Heather, I moved closer. She caressed my balls and sucked my Trixie-cum covered cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue, sucked and swallowed.

"Mmmmmmm, I do love the taste of Trixie's twat. And mixed with your salty pre-cum, it's a treat to repeat," giggled Holly

My cock was still hard and was getting even harder in Holly's mouth. She pulled it out and stroked it with her hand With a devilish smile, she lifted it, and looked toward Heather's dripping wet pussy.

She moved her face closer and took one more lick that caused Heather to shudder.

Then Holly moved her head and watched as I pressed my cock deep into Heather's core.

"Ohhhhh Yesss Daddy!" moaned Heather as she slammed her hips back hard against me. I could feel Holly's tongue teasing Heather's clit and my balls as she had a close-up view of our incestuous union.

It didn't take long for Holly and I to bring Heather to her own screaming climax, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuuuuuuck! I love you daddy!" She yelled as her post-orgasmic shaking body fell forward onto Holly's legs. I sat back on my heels with my throbbing cock and balls resting on Holly's left shoulder.

The silence was broken when Holly spoke, "I am super horny and I want this in me soon!" She declared while turning her head to kiss my cock."But I need some water and would like to clean up a little first," she smiled.

I looked down at Holly's irresistibly sexy body. It screamed out for sex and I recalled Paul's words about her mother, 'Hannah has one of those bodies that screams 'Fuck Me!', and after you've done it, you just want more.'

I got up, and the three of them followed me to the kitchen. There was ice water for all, and we all watched as Holly ran her fingers up Trixies inner thigh, coating them with Trixie-cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, delicious," she moaned as she sucked it off her fingers and licked her lips.

There is something about watching women enjoying each other that arouses me. My cock was still hard and Holly's little snack made it throb.

"Let's all get showered", I suggested, leading the way to the master bathroom, with a shower big enough for the four of us.

"Nice ass", I heard Holly whisper. Which was followed by giggles from the other two.

We showered together. I enjoyed exploring each of their bodies while they explored mine.

"Does your cock ever get soft?" Asked Holly seriously.

"Not when I'm showering with three beautiful naked women," I smiled.

"This is my first time", said Holly softly. "Trixie was so excited after last weekend that I made them bring me here today. I hope that you don't mind."

I looked her in the eyes, pulled her closer and leaned in to give her a long slow passionate kiss. Our tongues touched and explored each other. "Does that feel like I mind?" I smiled.

Holly shook her head. She was speechless.

We each grabbed a towel, dried ourselves, and I helped Holly with her long blonde hair. It had been piled on her head and I freed it to fall down her back. "Your hair is beautiful, and very sexy," I smiled.

"Daddy, lay on your back, over here," directed Heather as she patted the middle of my king size bed. "And I hope you don't think that I'm going to be bringing you fresh virgin pussy every time I come home!" She laughed

Heather leaned closer and whispered to me. "She's a real virgin. No vegetables or other toys daddy."

I admit that I was shocked and started to have second thoughts.

Holly saw the sudden look of concern on my face. "I want this Tom, I want your cock to be the first inside me, to shatter that barrier, so I can enjoy sex like they do," pointing to Heather and Trixie.

I did as directed and Holly slowly crawled up my body. Her long soft hair lightly tickled my thighs, balls, cock, belly and chest.

She smiled when I shivered. "Are you ticklish, Tom?" Asked Holly as she grasped my cock with one hand and lightly tickled my balls with the other.

"Yes, I am", I admitted, "But if you tickle me too much I guarantee retaliation", I joked with a sinister stare.

Holly looked to Heather and Trixie, "Can you help me?"

They moved closer. Heather held my cock upright so Holly could straddle my hips and lower herself. Trixie moved behind and reached around to caress Holly's breasts and nipples.

Holly moaned and Heather lightly rubbed her clit. "MMMMMMMM! I am so horny, so wet, and so ready!" She declared as her hips lowered, and the head of my cock pressed between her lips.

"He's big Holls, but it will feel amazing once he's inside!", encouraged Heather.

"Oh, ohhhh, so big, so tight, haah, haah, haaah," Holly panted as she slowly moved up and down, going a little deeper with each stroke.

I was just barely inside when I encountered her hymen. She pushed down hard and fast, and it was shredded by my cock. Holly gritted her teeth and breathed through the pain. Heather and Trixie were there to hold her as she nearly fainted.

Then Holly's teary eyes looked into mine and she mouthed, "Thank You."

I smiled and she lowered herself completely. The sensation of my cock stretching her vagina for the first time had caused her to hold her breath.

"Don't forget to breathe", I whispered as my right hand reached up to wipe a tear off of her smiling cheek.

"Wow, I feel so full! And it hurts,but in a good way," moaned Holly

"Lift up, that's it, now go down again," encouraged Trixie.

"Oh, oh, that feels, oh, I can't describe it, it's a perfect combination of pain and pleasure!"

Holly continued moving on my cock until she was bouncing on my hips, driving my cock against her cervix. Her tits bounced, and the sensations were more than I could handle. I knew that I couldn't keep myself from cumming much longer.

I reached up to caress her breasts and gently pinch and tug on her nipples.

"Oh, Ohh, Ohhh, Yess! Yessss!! Yesss!!!" She screamed as she was pushed over the edge. Her pussy clamped on my cock as it grew larger and jets of cum gushed deep inside her.

Her orgasm overwhelmed her and she collapsed onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close while the spasming of both my cock and her pussy slowly subsided.

I Looked over to see Trixie and Heather in an embrace of their own. Passionately kissing each other to share the joy in their hearts.

Holly looked at me, wiggled her hips on my cock and said in her soft melodious and very compelling voice, "Thank you again for being my first. You know that I'll be back for more! Is that something you'd like?" My cock twitched and and I smiled

She kissed me on the lips, pressed her hips closer and said, "So I have my answer."

Holly and I headed for the shower. She seemed embarrassed by the bloody mess she had made all over my cock and balls.

We helped each other get cleaned up and then I hugged and kissed her again. "Sex is messy Holly. Embrace it! The messier the better!"

She had been stroking my cock as we cleaned each other. She knelt down in the shower, kept stroking and licked and sucked the head until it began to swell.

I felt my arousal building, grabbed my cock, stroked it rapidly and shot several streams of cum all over Holly's face and tits.

She jumped up and pressed her body to mine, then pulled my head into a very cummy kiss.

"You said to embrace the mess!" She laughed.

Everyone seemed comfortable being nude and decided to remain that way.

After we cleaned up again, Holly called home to check in with her parents. She ended the call, came into the living room and sat on my lap. She wiggled her ass against my cock and spoke. "You fucked my mother, didn't you?" she stated very clearly and without emotion.

"Why would you ask me that?", I replied, knowing that I hadn't denied it.

"Tom, my mother has been depressed and in a funk for months, maybe years. Now, suddenly she comes over for a visit and I call home and she is over-the-top happy. Everything is right in the world," she began.