The New Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you just fucked me and I know how amazing it made me feel, so I'm quite certain that you must have fucked her too!" She smiled and laughed.

Heather and Trixie just stared at Holly with their mouths open. Wondering how she came to this conclusion.

"Holly, your powers of deduction are amazing, but you really need to ask your mother", I replied.

" Please don't let her know that I told you this, but she and your father came here today and are interested in having an open marriage."

Now it was Holly's turn to be surprised.

"Wow, so you and dad both fucked her, together, this morning", she said thoughtfully.

Holly's thoughts drifted to the threesome as she imagined taking her mothers place.

"Oh My God!", shouted Trixie. "I just realized that everything that Holls just said is true about my mother as well!"

"She has been so happy since they visited you last weekend. This is so cool. Are they going to have an open marriage too?"

"Dad, you are so busted!" Laughed Heather.

"I know you and I know you wouldn't do this without a reason, so please fill us in."

For the next half hour I explained how the four families living in this neighborhood had become so close to one another, and at the same time each of the couples seemed to be getting more distant. I pointed this out and let them decide what they wanted to do about it.

"So you taught my dad how to eat pussy", asked Trixie?

"Oh my god! I am soooo gonna get him to eat me out!!", she shouted gleefully.

'I love her enthusiasm', I thought to myself

"You know Heather, we need to get Vic and Kate over here soon!", suggested Holly.

"Who?", I asked cluelessly.

"Victoria and Katherine. They are in school with us and live in the other two houses", explained Trixie.

"Dad, just one thing. I don't know them as well as Holly and Trixie, and they may be more conservative. They are quiet, dress conservatively, and are very studious."

"I know that they go to church every Sunday." said Holly

' They're Catholic, I believe." Added Trixie

"So, invite them over for lunch and a pool party next weekend, and we'll see what happens!"

End Chapter 2

Thank you again for spending some time in my fantasy world. Please vote and leave me a constructive comment.