The New Neighborhood Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice timing," quipped Molly. "Fill her with cum and then worry about birth control," she laughed. "Don't worry, I checked with her, before you fucked her the first time."

"I'm going to need to get fucked, now that I know what it feels like, and I'm not just talking about once a week," sighed Maria.

I was just about to say something when Molly spoke up, "Maria, what do you really want?"

"Oh, you're right, I need more than fucking. Well, I need that too," she laughed. "But what I really need is what I felt from both of you. Are there other people with so much caring and passion?" she smirked.

We all turned to see Trixie come through the door, "So, Maria, from what I just heard, you've just experienced what I call,Tom and Molly magic," she giggled.

"Yeah, I can't imagine it ever being better than that," she replied.

"You know, if you want to make love with either of them, all you have to do is ask," explained Trixie.

"Really?" Began Maria as she turned toward me and Molly. "Is that true?"

I nodded and Molly replied, "Yes, but not on the University campus," she smiled

"And what if I have a boyfriend, but I still want both of you?" asked Maria.

"Can I fuck your boyfriend?" joked Molly.

"Do you just want me, to fuck you, or do you want both your boyfriend and me, to fuck you at the same time?" I added.

"Oh my, two men at the same time," pondered Maria.

"Three at the same time is my favorite," quipped Trixie with a devious smile.

Maria's eyes grew big as she thought about all the possibilities.

Claire joined the four of us for lunch. After that, Maria left, and life got back to normal. Well, at least it was normal for this household. We did our daily chores, relaxed, read books, prepared dinner, and being naked, we did some fucking, just for fun.

Soon it was Friday afternoon and time to get ready for Sam and Dan's party.

I dressed casually, as I always do, for these gatherings. Molly, Trixie, and Kate wore short light flowing dresses, sexy undergarments and sandals.

I wasn't paying attention to the time, and totally missed that the cake wasn't delivered, before Sam and Dan arrived at 5:00. I answered the door and greeted the two visibly nervous young men.

"Hi guys. Welcome, and Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you, Mr Brostwin," replied Sam,

"Thank you," added Dan.

"Please call me Tom," I smiled. "Now, let's go celebrate!"

Sam, the taller of the two at about six feet, seemed a lot like his father Keith. I remembered first meeting Keith, and witnessing his athletic swagger, until he quickly buckled to the demands of the diminutive Claire.

Dan, like his father, Paul, seemed a little shy with me. He quickly brightened up when he walked into the living room and saw his sister Trixie.

"Happy Birthday Bro," she greeted, as she gave him a more than brotherly hug.

"Hi Sis," mumbled Sam, as Kate approached, and gave him a similar hug.

"Happy Birthday," she smiled. "There's someone you both should meet."

I knew that Kate was referring to Molly, and went into the kitchen to get her.

As we walked back into the room, Trixie spoke. "Sam and Dan, I'd like you to meet Professor Townsend. You may end up having her for an English class at the University."

Molly walked toward the duo as their eyes kept getting bigger and bigger. "You must be Dan. Trixie has told me so much about you," she began as she caressed his face. "And, please call me Molly," she smiled, as she hugged him, and felt his erection pressing against her abdomen.

"Hu, hu hi," stuttered Dan, as Molly lightly kissed him on the lips.

"Happy Birthday," she whispered, before licking his ear, and feeling him shiver.

Then Molly moved to address Sam, "I've enjoyed meeting Kate, and your parents. Now, I'm excited to help you celebrate your eighteenth birthday," she smiled, as she hugged him close, pressed their bodies together, squirmed against his hardening cock, and kissed him too."

"So, so, what should we do," stuttered Dan

"You're both eighteen, and this party is to recognize that you are adults, and to help you enjoy adult activities," explained Trixie

"Do either of you have a girlfriend," I asked.

Both boys shook their heads.

"Would you like to have girlfriends," asked Molly.

Both boys nodded.

Kate approached Dan and asked, "Do you know how to kiss a girl."

"No, not really," he admitted

"You've watched movies where men and women kiss, but like most things in life, watching and doing are very different," I observed.

"Do you want to learn? Would you like to kiss me?" Smiled Kate.

Dan nodded, and Kate stepped closer, pressing her body to his. "Touch my face, then let your fingers run through my hair. Don't be afraid to explore. If you're unsure what a woman might like, then just ask," she instructed.

"Can, can I touch my lips to yours," stuttered Dan.

"Lick your lips first," replied Kate as she showed him how. She opened her mouth slightly and her wet tongue reached out to wet her upper lip. Then she used the tip of her tongue to wet her lower lip.

Dan mimicked Kate's actions and pressed his lips to her's. She reached out with her tongue as she tipped her head to one side and moved her lips against his. Soon Dan responded, their tongues dueled, and their increased passion became visible.

Trixie approached Sam, who had been watching Dan kissing Kate.

"May I kiss you like that," Sam asked Trixie nervously. Soon they were enjoying an equally passionate embrace.

After kissing for a couple of minutes the couples stopped to catch their breaths.

"Hey, Kate, let's switch," quipped Trixie.

As Trixie moved into Dan's arms he asked, "Do you really want to kiss me, Sis?"

Trixie nodded and smiled, "Yes I do. I want to kiss you, and so much more," she winked.

Dan's eyes grew big as Trixie kissed him, and reached down to caress his growing erection. She continued kissing him, but removed her hand from his cock, to avoid making him cum too soon.

Sam and Kate enjoyed a similar sibling kiss, until I interrupted, "You all seem to be enjoying this, but we need to keep this party moving," I smiled.

"There's something that you may not know about Tom's house," began Molly, as I stepped behind her and unzipped her dress.

"Clothing in this house is optional," she continued, as I slipped the dress off her shoulders, it dropped to the floor and her scantily clad, voluptuous body was exposed to the two young men.

"Perhaps you gentlemen can ask your sisters if they would like some help removing their clothes," I smiled.

Sam and Dan couldn't take their eyes off of Molly as their sisters turned and asked for help in removing their own dresses.

Molly moved closer and encouraged the boys to continue. They each unzipped their sister's dress, and watched as it dropped to the floor.

They'd both seen Trixie and Kate in thong bikinis before, but had never seen them in such sexy, lacy, and nearly transparent undergarments.

Molly moved to Sam first and helped him by pulling his shirt off over his head.

Trixie helped her brother Dan, out of his shirt, while Kate approached me and asked, "Can't we just get naked and fuck!" I smiled in agreement, and thought how refreshingly sexy it was for Kate to be so blunt.

"Be patient," I cautioned. "Both Sam and Dan are about to pass out from excitement."

Kate giggled, gently caressed my cock, through my pants, and whispered, "The tent in Sam's pants is almost as big as yours."

"Sam, would you like to remove my bra?" asked Molly.

Sam nodded, and Molly explained, "The clasp is in the front, between my breasts."

Sam tried to unclasp it without touching Molly's breasts.

"Wait," she smiled as she took his hands in hers. "It's OK to touch me. You can touch my tits," she assured him with a smile. Then she moved his hands to her bra covered breasts.

While Sam fixated on groping Molly's breasts, Dan had managed to remove Trixie's bra.

Kate and I had undressed slowly, and were now completely naked. She calmly stroked my cock and quipped, "You know, my pussy is achingly empty right now."

Molly helped to move things along by unclasping her bra, and smiled as Sam began to explore a woman's breasts, for the first time since being a breastfed infant.

"Kiss and lick the nipples," she encouraged him.

Sam was a quick learner and soon was nibbling on Molly's hard nipples while she moaned, "That feels so good, don't stop!"

"Relax for a minute Sam," smiled Molly as she lifted his chin and kissed him softly on the lips. "You're very horny," she observed. " Are you afraid you might cum in your pants?"

"Ummm, yeah. You, You, You're so sexy," he stuttered.

"Thanks, I have an idea that might help," she began as she dropped to her knees, unbuckled and unzipped his pants, and dropped them to the floor.

Sam's boxer's were tented with a wet spot where his pre-cum had begun to ooze.

"Have you ever had a blow job," asked Molly.

Sam was wide-eyed as he shook his head. Molly knew that time was of the essence, so she pulled down his boxers and sucked his virgin cock into her mouth. Her right hand massaged his balls while she pressed his six-inch cock into her throat.

"Oh, Ohh, Ohhh, Ahhhhhhhhhh," gasped Sam, as he quickly spurted several streams of cum into Molly's mouth, and calmed his overzealous libido.

They both heard a similar gasp from Dan, and turned their heads to watch him empty his balls into Trixie's mouth.

Both boys were embarrassed, and also visibly more relaxed.

Trixie swallowed the cum in her mouth, smiled and moaned, "Mmmmm, such a tasty snack."

Molly swallowed Sam's load and smiled at him, "Don't be embarrassed. When I have your throbbing cock in my mouth, I expect you to give me your cum!"

They helped the boys remove the clothing that was pooled at their feet. "It seems like Trixie and I are the only ones with anything on. Is there a volunteer to remove my panties?" quipped Molly.

"Can I," asked Dan hesitantly.

Molly considered correcting his use of the word 'can', but decided she could wait for a more appropriate time. Then she nodded and smiled and encouraged, "Kneel behind me and slip your fingers under the waistband, and pull them down slowly."

Once her panties were removed, she encouraged him to explore, "Go ahead and touch my ass. Slide a hand between my legs. Touch the soft skin of my inner thighs, above the stockings, and gently rub my pussy."

Dan did as instructed while Sam, encouraged by Trixie, had a similar experience exploring her ass, thighs and pussy.

Kate and I moved closer. "Now that you've each had a blow-job, I think it would be nice to learn how to return the favor and learn how to lick a woman's pussy," I began. "I'll demonstrate and then you can practice with a partner."

I took Molly by that hand and led her to the couch where she could lean back and pull her knees up and apart. I knelt in front of her and pressed my flat tongue against her lips and licked up past her clit. Then I repeated the movement with my pointed tongue slipping between her lips.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good," moaned Molly. "Just get started boys, and the girls will tell you what they like."

The boys paired up with their own sisters who were seated on either side of Molly. I continued to enjoy licking Molly and tasting her arousal, as she watched the boy's erections return, as they each licked their siblings' pussy, for the first time.

"Time to switch," I announced. I stood up and the boys were briefly perplexed until I moved to Kate, Sam moved to Trixie and Dan moved between Molly's thighs.

I had thought that we'd switch again but clearly Molly and Trixie had other ideas as Molly asked, "Would you like to fuck me now Dan?"

Dan froze, and then looked at me. I smiled and nodded.

Trixie echoed the question, "Would you like to fuck me now Sam?"

Both boys rose up, and had enough familiarity with the pussy in front of them to lean over and easily insert their cocks.

"Oh my God!" gasped Dan, as he entered Molly.

"I just love fucking virgin boys," she giggled.

"Don't just stand there watching," laughed Kate. "My pussy needs cock too!"

Kate has always been a fun fuck. So, I immediately responded to her reminder, by pressing my entire cock into her tight young achingly empty body.

We all enjoyed fucking and kissing. Their earlier orgasms allowed to Sam and Dan to fuck without cumming, and then Molly said, "Switch."

Sam moved from fucking his best friends sister to Molly. Dan moved to Kate and I had the pleasure of a very familiar, and fun fuck, with Trixie.

After Sam had been fucking Molly for a couple minutes, She asked, " Would you like to try a new position?"

Sam was eager, but perplexed. He pulled out of Molly, and she turned around. Then she knelt, where she had been sitting. He stepped up behind her, and with a little help, was soon balls deep in her warm wet pussy again. Sam held Molly's hips, and fucked her hard, like he'd seen so many times, in porn videos.

"Slow down, caress my back, and lean over and play with my tits if you like," she suggested.

Sam was quick to learn, and enjoyed another opportunity to grope Molly's tits.

"Ummm, I think I might cum again," whispered Sam apologetically.

"Fuck me, and fill me," quipped Molly.

It didn't take much longer till Sam groaned, "Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhh," and filled Molly's pussy with his remaining creamy cum.

Dan and Kate didn't change positions. They simply kissed and fucked until Dan erupted and spewed his second load of the day into Kate.

While the boys recovered, I asked, "Are you enjoying your party?"

"Yeah, I never expected anything like this," began Dan.

"Yeah, getting a blow job from Molly and fucking her too, was awesome," quipped Sam.

I was about to ask what else the boys wanted to know when Dan spoke up, "Ummm, I enjoyed that too, but how do I get the girl to cum too?"

Sam rolled his eyes and said, "Kiss ass, what do you care?"

The women in the room all smiled at Dan and glared at Sam.

"That's a great question Dan, none these women would expect that from you when you've never had sex before," I smiled.

"With a show of hands, how many of you would like to help Dan learn?" quipped Molly as she raised her own hand, and was quickly joined by both Trixie, and Dan's sister Kate.

Molly stood up and took Dan by the hand. "Come with us and we'll teach you anything you want."

Dan blushed but happily joined the three naked women as they led him to the shower in the master suite.

"So, is that the end of the party," asked Sam.

"It doesn't have to be. What do you think just happened?"

"I don't know. I thought it was our party, and we would get to fuck them all, as much as we want," he replied, clearly clueless.

"Let's get something to drink and I'll explain it to you," I began as we went to the kitchen, and sat on the stools near the island. I got us each a beer, and took my time telling Sam about the neighborhood, all the people, and all the various relationships.

"Boy, am I a fucking idiot," he sighed as his eyes filled with tears, and he was on the verge of crying. "How did I get it so wrong?"

"You're young and it's somewhat natural to be self centered, but it can get out of hand, and then people won't want to be around you."

"How can I fix it," he asked.

"There's no guarantee that you can, but you can try by apologizing for being so selfish, and then asking those three beautiful women if any of them would still consider teaching you how to help them cum."

We finished our beers and headed down the hall. As we approached we heard Kate screaming, "Yes, Yesss, Oh My GOD!" and then giggled, "That was awesome Dan."

Dan was just getting up from between Kate's wide spread thighs as we entered the room. He had a big smile on his face, which was shimmering wet with Kate's cum.

Everyone looked at us as we entered and Sam spoke, "I'd like to apologize for my comments earlier. I feel like a fucking idiot, and I just hope that you'll be able to forgive me as I try to become a better person."

"Sam, you're not a fucking idiot," began Kate as she moved to sit on the side of the bed. "Come sit with me."

Sam sat with his sister and turned to look at her with his teary eyes. "You know bro, you can learn a lot from porn. Oh my GOD! Dan has definitely learned a lot," she quipped. "But if you want to enjoy sex with women, you need to think of them as equals, to talk to them. Don't just think about what you want, but ask them what they want?"

Sam nodded and replied, "But how did I get this way?"

"Dad was like this too, until Tom helped Mom and Dad fix their marriage. Also, Claire put Dad in his place," smiled Kate. "I think you may have picked up some of your attitudes from him."

"Wha, what," questioned Sam. "I have noticed a change in Dad, but what does the pool girl have to do with this?"

"Claire fucks Dad, whenever she cleans the pool. She told him that she wanted that as a side benefit," laughed Kate, as she enjoyed the shocked look on her brother's face.

"Bu, But what about Mom. Does she know?" asked Sam.

"Yes, mom knows, and she enjoys sex with Claire too. We all do, and before you ask, yes Claire is Hugh's girlfriend."

At this point it was clear that Sam was a bit overwhelmed. Kate scooched up on the bed and lay down, reaching out for her brother. "Come lay with me," she suggested.

Kate caressed her brother's face and kissed his tears away. "Kiss me, touch me," began Kate. "Caress my breasts, and the rest of my body. I know that you love me, now it's time to learn how to make love with me," she smiled.

On the other side of the bed Trixie spoke to Dan. "Will you do me, like you did Kate," she asked rhetorically.

Dan eagerly moved between his sister's thighs, as she lifted her knees and spread them wide. He slipped first one finger, and then two, into her tight wet pussy. He kissed his way from her inner thighs to her soft vaginal lips, and then to her hard sensitive clit.

"Oh, Oh, Oh GOD!" gasped Trixie. "Slow down, I want this to last."

Dan listened to his sister's request. He held on as her body jerked, and squirmed through one orgasmic tremor after another. Each time, her back arched and her pussy eagerly pressed against his tongue and lips, while her thighs clamped against his head.

Kate smiled both at Trixie's passionate enjoyment of Dan's talent, and also at Sam licking and sucking her nipples, while he gently fingered her pussy and clit. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. "Would you like to eat me Bro?"

Sam gently held his sister's nipple between his teeth as he turned his head to look into her eyes, nodded and bit down a little harder.

"Ohhh Fuuuuccccck!" groaned Kate as Sam released her nipple and moved between her thighs. Sam had seen and heard enough of what Dan was doing to Trixie and soon had his own sister squirming, gasping and trembling at his incessant licking, sucking and fingering.

Soon both girls climaxed and collapsed onto the bed, with their eyes closed and their breasts rising and falling as they took deep breaths to recover.

"I'll have what they're having," joked Molly.

The boys and I were all standing there with hard throbbing cocks when we heard a chime indicating that someone was at the front door. Molly threw on a robe and dashed out. We could hear her talking and then the door closed and she returned to the bedroom. "That was the delivery of the birthday cake," she smiled.

"It was supposed to be here at four o'clock and now it's almost six," I laughed.

"It's right on time," winked Molly, leaving me a bit perplexed.

We all walked naked out toward the kitchen to find Maria, dressed in her outrageously sexy delivery clothes. "Happy birthday, Sam and Dan," she quipped.

Both boys were visibly shocked to see this beautiful young woman.