The New Neighborhood Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie marched up to her and gave her a big hug, a soft kiss on the lips, and asked, "Are you staying to help us celebrate?"

"Yes, Dr Townsend, I mean Molly, called the bakery. She asked me to deliver the cake at six and to plan on staying," smiled Maria.

"These are the birthday boys. Dan is my brother, and Sam is Kate's brother. I think you've met Kate at school."

"Hi Maria," smiled Kate as she approached Maria and gave her a hug. "We have met but I think we both were wearing more clothes at the time." she quipped.

"Speaking of which, I feel a bit overdressed. "Do you boys think you can help me out of this costume," she winked.

The boys stepped forward, their cocks having wilted some from being nervous. "Don't be nervous, I won't bite, unless you want me to," she laughed, as she pulled Sam into a hug and gave him a long wet tongue filled kiss. "Mmmmmm, you're a good kisser. Whose pussy do I taste on your lips?"

To my shock, Sam replied, "It wouldn't be right for me to tell."

"It's ok," smiled Kate. "It's mine, and I'd definitely suggest you let him practice on you!" she quipped.

Maria then hugged and kissed Dan. "Can I assume that you've been practicing on your sister too?"

Dan blushed, and Trixie jumped in, "He's a natural," she smiled.

"Well what's the hold up," joked Maria as she raised her arms.

Sam unclasped and removed Maria's bra while Dan dropped to his knees and removed her thong panties, leaving her in a garter belt, nylons and high heels.

This wasn't my first time seeing Maria's tits, ass and pussy. And, everything about her was as enticing now as it had been earlier in the week. From her 38D firm breasts, to the arch of her back, and her jutting bubble-butt ass, she was pure eroticism. When she turned toward me and stood with her feet apart, I was treated to the sight of her plump pussy with her wet flowering inner lips. In addition, she was shaved, with the exception of a neatly trimmed heart of dark brown hair, just above her clit. Even I had to remind myself to breathe.

My cock throbbed and twitched. Molly giggled, smiled, and whispered in my ear, "She's spending the night and I want her as much as you do."

I worried as Dan reached out and held her hips. Then I breathed a sigh of relief when he looked up at her, licked his lips and asked, "May I?"

"Hold that thought,' she smiled. "I want to say hi to Tom."

I greeted Maria by caressing her face, and kissing her softly on the lips.

"Hi, did Molly tell you that I was coming," asked Maria as she returned the kiss and pressed her breasts into my chest.

"No, she likes to surprise me, and I'm glad she did," I smiled.

"Me too," she giggled, as she reached out and stroked my throbbing cock. "What's next for the boy's party?"

"What would you like to do," I asked. "Both Sam and Dan seem eager to celebrate," I smiled.

"Hmmmmm, so many options," pondered Maria, "I'd like to test their pussy licking skills first, and then have the two of them fuck me at the same time," she smiled.

"Sounds like fun, watch this," I smirked. "Dan and Sam, Maria was wondering if you would..." I began. Before I could finish my sentence, both boys had sprinted to stand in front of us.

"Anything, just ask," gasped Sam.

Dan nodded and smiled as he caught his breath.

"Your sisters recommended you as pussy lickers in training. Would either of you like to practice on me," smirked Maria.

They both eagerly replied, "YES!"

Molly came over and quickly sized up the problem. "You'll have to take turns. Let's go into the living room, and Sam, you can practice with Maria."

Sam smiled, held out his arm, and escorted the young voluptuous woman to the couch.

Dan was deflated.

"I know that you're disappointed, but if you don't mind, I'd love for you to practice on me," she smiled.

Dan's eyes bugged out of his head, "Re, re, really," he stuttered.

Molly took his hand and joined the other two in the living room.

Soon the boys were kneeling on the floor in front of their partners, fingering, sucking and licking them through multiple orgasmic tremors.

"Do I taste different than your sister," Maria asked Dan. He stopped licking to answer, but left two fingers in her pussy, as his thumb circled her clit.

"You do taste different. Your pussy tastes sweet and tangy, like a pineapple, "He remarked before returning to lick her to her first massive orgasm of the afternoon.

"Oh, Ohh, Fuckk, Fuck, Fuck!" gasped Maria as her stocking covered thighs clamped on Dan's head, her back arched, and her pussy pushed hard into his mouth.

Dan kept licking her clit through the orgasm, extending it until her clit was too tender to take any more. Maria was smiling, breathing hard and trembling with aftershocks.

Just as Maria relaxed, Molly exploded, onto the tongue and face of her equally talented young student. "AHHHHH YEH, YEEHHH, YESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed, as her juices flowed into Dan's mouth.

Molly, like Maria, continued to shake as her pussy spasmed on Dan's fingers and her breathing slowly returned to normal.

Trixie and Kate were bent over the back of the couch, watching their brothers' develop their pussy licking prowess.

I alternated, fucking each of them, from behind. I held Kate's hips, caressed her ass, and admired her supple young body, and tight wet pussy. I moved from Kate to Trixie, and alternated, until they both orgasmed and collapsed, with smiles on their faces.

I took a short break, to bring everyone some cold lemon/lime seltzers, to rehydrate them before continuing with the celebration. "Would anyone like to have some of the cake that Maria brought," I asked.

Enough people nodded, that I went back to the kitchen to get the box. I set it on the coffee table and opened it. The cake had vanilla frosting, with a large number eighteen. Below that was a young woman who looked much like Maria. Then there were two teenage boys. All three figures were naked. One boy was kneeling behind her, and slipping his cock into her pussy, and another was kneeling in front of her, and pressing his cock into her mouth and throat.

"Wow," said Dan. "Can we save this for the neighborhood party tomorrow?"

"That woman is very sexy, like you Maria," blushed Sam.

"Thank you Sam, I asked for this design, knowing that there would be two young men celebrating together," winked Maria.

"Can we, I mean would you," began Dan.

"Yes, I would love to have the two of you fuck me like this," quipped Maria.

"Me too," smiled Molly. "But I want Tom to join them."

"Oh yeah. Three throbbing cocks," sighed Trixie.

Dan looked at his sister. "Really Sis?" he asked with surprise.

Trixie looked at her brother, her eyes filled with love, then she bit her lower lip, smiled, and nodded.

"Now, you can fuck any of my three of my holes anytime you want," she giggled, as Dan's cock twitched with excitement.

"I can't believe this, any of this," whispered Dan. "Does she really want us to do her like that," he continued while pointing to the picture on the cake.

Just then, Maria walked up, took Dan by his outstretched hand, and led him to the middle of the living room rug. "Do you want pussy or mouth first?"

Dan hesitated and Maria took charge, "Kneel behind me and put that big throbbing cock in my hot wet cunt."

Dan complied, and was soon balls deep inside the voluptuous young Italian. He was on the verge of his second orgasm of the day, but managed to hold off while Sam joined them, held Maria's head and pressed his cock into her mouth and throat.

"That's so hot!" moaned Trixie as she captured the trio in a couple still shots, and a short video.

The boys got into a rhythm so that Maria's body flowed between them, and her pendulous breasts swayed beneath her and jiggled each time one of the boys bottomed out in either her mouth or pussy.

"Oh Ohhh, Fuck! I'm going to cum," announced Dan as he pummeled her pussy.

"Fill her up, birthday boys," encouraged Trixie.

Dan held Maria's curvaceous hips tight, pushed in deep, and filled a pussy, with his cum, for the very first time.

Sam joined him a short time later when his orgasm struck, and he filled Maria's mouth with his creamy white warm cum.

Trixie and Kate moved close to their brothers, as they extracted their cocks. The girls licked their siblings' cocks clean. Then Kate shared a cummy kiss with Maria, while Trixie used her tongue to probe Maria's cum-filled pussy. She savored their combined secretions, while inducing multiple orgasmic tremors.

Sam and Dan recovered quickly, and then Molly got her wish. I lay on my back and she impaled herself on my throbbing, close-to-cumming cock. Sam lubed up, and had another first when he fucked Molly's ass. Dan completed the foursome when he fucked Molly's face. The stimulation soon pushed Molly over the edge, and after a couple minutes, she shook in a violent, yet silent orgasm, as the three of us held her air-tight body, and I filled her pussy with cum.

Once everyone was sexually satisfied. We had our fill of a pasta dinner, with shredded and sauteed zucchini, and a massaged kale salad. All agreed to save the cake for the neighborhood party. The boys got dressed, and Kate threw on her dress and shoes. She escorted them back to her house, with the understanding that both her brother Sam, and his best friend Dan, would be spending the night in her bed.

Molly, Trixie, Maria, and I cleaned up and headed to the Master Suite. We all showered, and I wondered what a night with these three enchanting women would entail.

"Don't think about it Tom, just lay back and relax," directed Trixie.

I did as I was told. Maria climbed on top of me, straddled my hips and impaled herself on my recovering cock.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned as she slowly rode me up and down while staring passionately into my eyes, as her arousal grew.

Molly lay beside me, while Trixie moved between Molly's thighs to lick, tease and tantalize her sweet tender pussy.

Molly turned, and kissed me softly at first, before probing my mouth with her tongue and lightly nibbling on my lips. Then she repeated Trixie's words, "Don't think about it Tom, just lay back and relax."

I smiled, and did as I was told. I was enjoying the moment, as Maria's pussy warmed my cock, her hands pushed on my shoulders, and her beautiful body hovered over mine. She lowered herself until her hard nipples grazed my chest. Then she kissed me softly, and whispered, "The three of us will make this a night that you'll never forget."