All Comments on 'The New Neighbor's Daughter'

by peyskip

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 3 years ago
A lot of build up

But it definitely paid off.

I did almost stop at the masturbation paragraph, which I thought was very long for a single paragraph.

Glad I stuck with it.

DeniseGraceDeniseGraceabout 3 years ago

Great story! Wishing for a follow-up......

coyote62coyote62about 3 years ago

Yep... Its a keeper.

Erika2Erika2about 3 years ago

Lovely story. It is a romantic love story and it could go many more chapters but I feel satiated and loved the story from start to finish, now I just have to go live it irl...smiles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story, really hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the fabulous story. I loved the tenderness that you brought forth in both characters. And, is often the case for me, the tenderness made it that much hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was an unbelievably beautiful story. I can’t imagine the kind of fear that a trans person has to face on a daily basis. It takes a hell of a lot of courage to live the life you feel is right for yourself instead of going through the motions because that is what society believes you should be. I have only read a couple of stories focusing on someone trans that has this kind of love and emotion and I have loved each of them completely. It is hard enough to find a couple in true love these days but to have those kind of odds and come out on top Ike that…awesome. Thanks for creating and posting this gem that I am sure I shall be reading time and again.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An 80-gallon boiler?! That's about 300L, and weighs 300kg! Start heating it in the late afternoon to have it ready for breakfast. Seriously, were you expecting another 50 people to show up for dinner?

peyskippeyskipabout 3 years agoAuthor

Wyatt Anony! 80 quart, not gallon...good catch!

peyskippeyskipabout 3 years agoAuthor

LOL Anony! You caught one! It should be 80 Qt (standard crawfish pot), not 80 gallon!

peyskippeyskipabout 3 years agoAuthor

You're right Anony! Should have been 80-quart, not gallon. Nice catch.

peyskippeyskipabout 3 years agoAuthor

Should have been 80-quart anony. My mistake. Good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story, but holy shit it made me so hungry!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

great love story,

the build up made the story better, its nice to have a little romance in the stories too.

I really enjoyed it

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. We need more of you and Elle

alittleofeverythingalittleofeverythingabout 3 years ago

Great story. My first in this category and I was not disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. It didn't feel fetishistic, which unfortunately is fairly rare. As a trans girl, this made my day : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why even mention they are changing the name of the beer. This read like it was written by a Nola sjw yankee transplant. Brah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was great seeing a love grow from the unknown to the love they have I am jealous but it's a awesome story..thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very nice. A wonderful love story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeyskip@peyskip
I've been reading stories here for a long time. A few years ago, I started to post stories of my own. I've only posted three so far, but I'm working on another. I love to chat and I'm often in the chat rooms. Please feel free to pm anytime, but please respect my limits: no sca...