The New Neighbor's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CrawFISH!" Barb corrected and we all laughed.

It was getting on about 8:30 or nine when Chip let out a yawn. "I'm beat. I guess it was all the unpacking we did. Ugh! We still have more huh babe?" He stated looking at Barb. "I guess we better call it a night."

We all stood up. Chip shook my hand and Barb gave me a big hug. God her tits felt so good against my chest. Elle hugged me tight and whispered "that's the most fun I've had in a long time Marc. I hope we can hang out again real soon."

I got a semi.

After cleaning up the pots and remaining clutter I went inside and washed my hands again to make sure I got all the spicy pepper off of them-I knew I'd be choking my chicken to visions of Elle all evening. And boy did I! In my mind I kissed her amazing teen body all over, focusing on her little nubby titties to my heart's content. Pulling off her Daisy Dukes, I was pleasantly surprised to see her sans panties! "MMMMM" I said out loud as I inhaled her fragrant little pussy. Stroking my prick furiously, I kissed her mound, reveling in the soft, downy blonde hairs that protected her fortress of fertility. MMMM I moaned again as I imagined my tongue tasting her for the very first time. Elle was moaning and saying "oh Marc, oh Marc" over and over as I licked her outer lips. I teased them for several minutes before I slipped my tongue into her horny hole. As I tasted her delicious nectar she began writhing with pleasure. Her moans increased and she added little high pitched squeaks between them. I licked up to the area around her clit and began bathing it with my tongue without touching her little nub. As I licked her I inserted two fingers into her tight little pussy and and began fucking her gently. She was breathing so hard. "Please Marc, please!" She begged as I teased her mercilessly. I started blowing on her clit which only increased her urgent cries. I rotated my fingers inside her until I found her g-spot and she started screaming so loud that she grabbed the pillow next to her to muffle her cries. "Please, please" she begged again and I ran my tongue over her clit and moved my fingers over her g-spot in the renowned "come hither" motion. I could feel her trembling as her climax built. She squeezed her legs tightly around my head until I thought I was going to smother, but I kept up my attack on her most intimate parts. Finally, she started to spasm. She squirted. Not a little squirt, but a full on flood. I sucked up as much as a could with my hungry mouth, but her juices ended up covering my face and wetting my hair. The mental image was too much for me.

SPLATTTT! I couldn't hold it any longer and exploded all over my stomach with a couple of shots reaching my chest and one little splash actually made it to my lips. I licked my lips-what can I say, I rarely waste my own cum. It's precious and tasty! I scooped up what I could and brought it to my hungry mouth wondering if Elle spit or swallowed.

I got up and washed off, then crashed, sleeping through the night waking only to the sound of that bitch ringing on my nightstand. I loathe my alarm clock.

Worked sucked. Mondays always do. I'm an industrial construction project manager and most of the supplies that were supposed to arrive over the weekend hadn't made it yet. I spent most of the morning barking at the salesmen that promised the shit would get here on time. Finally, about ten o'clock the trucks started to arrive. My crew, my fucking awesome crew, unloaded everything quickly and soon we were in business. Ed, my boss, called right after lunch and wanted me to drive to Baton Rouge to check out the site of our next project. I got home about 7:30 and practically fell out of my truck.

"Hey there Marky Marc!" I heard Elle yell from my back porch.

"Hi there yourself sweet cheeks!" I replied.

She walked over to me smiling.

Mom had me on the lookout for you. She figured that you were working late and wanted me to tell you that she had saved some roast chicken and mac and cheese for you in case you were too tired to cook.

"Wow! That is so thoughtful. I'd love some."

Elle said, "go grab a shower and I'll drop by in twenty with the feast."

Who am I to turn down such an order from a beautiful young lady?

I jumped in the shower and got busy. When I finished I dried off and applied some antiperspirant and a splash of my body spray. I slipped on a pair of boxer briefs and some gym shorts and towel dried my hair, mussing it up just right...I like the carefree, careless look. Before I could grab a t-shirt I heard a wrap on the door. "Fuck it I thought" let her see the pecs and the six pack in all their glory.

When I answered the door I could tell that Elle suppressed a little gasp. "Come on into my kitchen" I told her wondering if she'd catch the reference.

"Ooh! I love Robert Johnson!" Elle exclaimed.

"Wow!" I said. "Who'da thunk it? I didn't know that you were a blues aficionado."

"Oh I love all music" Elle replied. "I play guitar and piano and write my own songs. I even have a cd out. I'll give you one next time I see you. I wanted to spend a good bit of my gap year touring small clubs and coffeehouses, but I chickened out. I can be really shy sometimes"

"Wow again!" I said, "you're full of surprises."

"You have no idea." Elle replied with what sounded like a touch of irony in her voice.

"Keep me company while I eat?" I asked.

"Grab me a beer while you're in that fridge and sure!" she answered as she popped the plate into my microwave to reheat. I was pleased at how comfortable she seemed to be around me.

While I ate she gabbed on and on about music. I didn't know some of the newer artists that she liked, but was impressed with her knowledge of old blues players and the artists of the folk revival. My dad loved American folk music and had a lot of Smithsonian recordings, and I have quite a collection of my own stuff from rock to pop to folk and Jazz. After dinner I put the plate into the dishwasher and I showed her into my den to see my collection.

"Holy shit Marc!" Elle beamed. "This is fantastic!"

"Feel free to borrow anything you want Elle" I said cheerfully.

"Don't think I won't" she replied pulling out an eclectic group of about five cds-some Ma Rainey, Sister Rosetta Tharp, Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee, Sonny Rollins, and Wes Montgomery. On the local side, she took Tab Benoit's "Nice and Warm" and, to my utter delight, Sonny Landreth's "Recorded Live in Lafayette," which is quite possibly my favorite cd. "I promise I'll bring them back in a few days. I really want to see what's in your vinyl collection too, but I would never borrow those records. Um, do you think we could listen to some together sometime?"

"Sure thing babe" I answered without thinking about the propriety of calling my young neighbor "babe."

"It's a deal!" She beamed.

Just then her phone buzzed. Barb was telling her not overstay her welcome as I had work the next morning.

I walked Elle to the door telling her to thank Barb for the food. As she was leaving she hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

She must have licked her lips just before she kissed me. I closed the door and just reveled in the feel of her wetness on my cheek. "DICK JERKY TIME!" I chuckled to myself.

Over the next few weeks Elle popped over a few times to listen to music. I didn't make any moves, I mean, I realized that she was way too young for me, twelve years is quite a gap, especially at our ages. Still, she made no effort to keep much distance between us, often sitting next to me on the floor while we studied liner notes together, letting our legs or arms or both rest against each other as she explored my collection. She gave me a copy of her cd and I was truly impressed with her playing and singing, but it was her mature, sensitive lyrics that really wowed me and I told her so in no uncertain terms. Every time she left my place she gave me a close hug or a wet kiss on the cheek. Sometimes both.

I have fairly active social life and went on a few weekend dates after meeting the Jamesons. My older, married MILF fuck buddy also stopped by a few times for some exercise. I wasn't serious about any of them. The MILF was even married...I normally don't date married women, but she was in an open relationship, and damn, she was hot as hell, loved anal (my favorite), and always swallowed. None of these women really seemed like anyone I'd want a relationship with (well, the MILF and have been fucking once every few weeks for two years some might think of that a LTR). I actually began to believe that there's no such thing as a soulmate or "happily ever after."

Still, Elle inhabited my thoughts.

I knew it was crazy, but I'd come to love everything about her. Her looks, obviously, but also her sensitive nature, her talent, her ideas, and OMG that sexy little body.

After a couple of months went by, Elle and I had really become close friends. It seemed like we spent at least two or three evenings together each week.

Barb called me over one afternoon as she was out watering the plants.

"Marc," she said solemnly, "thank you for taking so much time with Elle. She had it hard as a teenager, and we were so concerned about moving here. She really has taken to you and Chip and I both appreciate it so much."

"It's my pleasure Barb," I said nodding. "I haven't met anyone so much into music as I am since my dad passed last year. It's really a comfort and a joy to me to have a friend that appreciates music and likes to talk about it as much as I do."

"That's so nice to hear" Barb said, "but don't let her become a pest. Kick her out if she starts monopolizing your time."

I nodded affirmatively all the while thinking "kick her out? I like to carry her to my bed!"

In my mind, I knew she was too young for me, but over the past few weeks, I'd begun rationalizing that our age difference wasn't all that bad. I mean, who cares if a seventy-five year old CEO has a thirty-something trophy wife. We're only about twelve years apart. When I'm 50 she would be thirty-eight. Nobody would bat an eye at that. I didn't even realize how much I was trying to convince myself to put the moves on Elle. Really, the only thing holding me back was fear of scaring her. I mean, in her mind, I could just be this nice older dude next door that really knows his tunes. At the same time, she did seem to be sending me signals. A punch in the arm here and there when I made a bad joke, letting her bare leg nestle against mine while we listened to music, popping a chip in my mouth when we were eating a snack as we listened to music. And those hugs and cheek kisses had gotten longer each time we said goodbye.

In late July it happened.

It was a Friday night. I had a date with a new woman I'd met to grab dinner and go dancing, but I cancelled it. The forecast called for a long line of storms to move in and train over New Orleans. That's a recipe for disaster for the Crescent City. Most of the town is below sea level and the drainage system is for shit. Usually, these storms flood major parts of the city and getting around can be quite difficult. The authorities were calling for residents to stay put until the rain stopped. The mayor even eased the parking restrictions so we could park on the neutral ground (the median) if the streets started to flood. I called my lady friend on my way home from work. She understood and we agreed on a raincheck. I stopped at the grocery on the way home and stocked up on beer and food. It looked like the rain wasn't going to let up until Sunday evening.

I pulled in my driveway just as the dark clouds started rolling in and I could hear thunder in the distance. Luckily, the rain hadn't started and I got in without getting wet and put my groceries away.

About a half hour later I was finishing up prepping my skirt steak and veggies for a nice fajita dinner. I made enough for two or three people, but I wanted leftovers. I was cutting up an avocado to make some guacamole when I heard the first rain drops start.

It didn't take long before a full-scale deluge was underway and the lightning and thunder were going crazy.

I heard a strong knocking at my door.

Wondering who in the hell would be out right now, I hurried to the door.

When I opened it, standing before me, was a drenched Elle. Her clothes were soaked through and I must say, she looked ravishing.

"Jeezus! c'mon in Bebe, you'll catch your death or die from a lightning strike. WTF are doing out in this mess?"

I ushered her in as she started to explain.

"Wait for that hun," I said walking her toward the guest bath. "Take a warm shower, then we'll talk. Towels are in this closet here and when you undress, hand me your clothes through the door. There's a terry cloth robe on the hook behind the door. You can wear that until your clothes are dry.

I waited for her to hand her jeans skirt, blouse, and undies (no bra) through the door and tossed them in the dryer. And yes, I resisted the urge to smell her panties. I'm not that much of an old perv!

Back in the kitchen I finished up the guac and opened a bag of chips into an old Talavera hand-painted bowl that i found at a garage sale. I popped open a couple of Pacificos for Elle and me and inserted a lime wedge in each bottle.

Elle came out drying her hair and the robe looked three sizes too big for her.

I stifled a laugh and just said, "C'mon Sweets. That robe won't do. I think I have some long shirts that will cover you up and fit you a lot better.

I took her to my bedroom (evil thoughts racing through my head) and opened my closet. Just pick out something that will cover you up and that you feel comfy in and meet me in the kitchen.

When she got back to the kitchen I almost had a seizure. Elle was wearing my old Guns and Roses concert T from the Chinese Democracy tour. It was long enough to cover her completely-but not by much, but with her damp hair and the GnR T-Shirt she looked absolutely scrumptious.

She seemed a bit on edge, nervous even, I'd never seen her like that so I just said "Spill it. What's going on?"

Elle started to tear up "Oh my God Marc, my parents are going to fucking kill me."

"What? Why? What's up chere?" I asked gently as I pulled her in for a hug.

She started sobbing. "I locked myself out of the house. I went out back to take a puff off my one-hitter and the door closed behind me. I didn't realize that I hadn't unlocked the bottom lock and when I went to go in, it was shut."

I smiled "No worries Bae, just hang out with me until the folks come home. I got some primo fajitas in the works here and we can listen to those Louvin Brothers records I've been telling you about. By the time we're done with dinner, your clothes will be dry."

Elle looked even more nervous.

"Really Elle, I don't mind" I said "I'd actually love some company tonight and at any rate, the weather's going to be too bad to go anywhere."

Elle sighed "It's not that Marc. My parents are both in Chicago until Thursday. Dad had to go help with some training at his former job and Mom went back to finish up her work on planning a charity event for next spring. If I call them, Mom will have to cancel and come home. She's been looking so forward to the trip and I'm sure that she'll be pissed at me for being so careless. She's always on me for being 'high maintenance' and forgetfulness is part of my problem."

I smiled reassuringly at my young friend and crush. "No problem. Look, the weather's going to suck until late Sunday night at the earliest, so I'm home for the weekend. You can stay here in my guest room through Wednesday night and just go home when your parents get here. I'm really not doing anything at all this weekend and I'll be working during the days after that. We can hang out and listen to music all week. It'll be fun."

Elle relaxed a bit but then said "Marc, that's a great offer, but I really can't impose like that. You've been so nice to us and so generous to me with your music collection and the time you've been taking to teach me about all of those old groups and Louisiana artists. I really couldn't ask you to do that. Maybe in the morning you can help me break a window and I'll get my keys and call someone out to replace the glass."

"We're not going to break into your parents house Elle" I said, perhaps a bit too forcefully. "You won't be able to get a glazier out here until at least Monday maybe not even until Tuesday, and it's a sizeable and unnecessary expense. So you might as well stay through Wednesday anyway. Besides, you probably haven't noticed, but I'm kind of lonely these days, especially during the week, I'd love for you to hang out. We have so much fun anyway."

Elle just walked over to me and gave me a big hug. My god! she was intoxicating. The smell of her wet hair and her clean soapy skin had me tied up in knots.

She held me for a good minute then kissed my cheek softly and deeply. "Thank you Marc, I guess we can make it work. My blue jean skirt goes with anything and it looks like you have an extensive t-shirt collection. I won't have to go around naked when I'm washing my one set of clothes."

"Rats!" I thought. "Ok, so it's settled. You should call your mom though and let your parents know what's going on."

"Fuck me!" Elle said, but not in the good way. "My phone is next to my keys!"

I chuckled. "Of course it is! No worries, just use mine. It's on the table next to the sofa."

Elle took a deep breath and dialed her mom. "Hi mom, yeah, I'm calling from Marc's phone. No everything's ok, it's just that I did a stupid thing. I accidentally locked myself out again. My phone and keys are in the house."

She held the phone a bit of a distance from her ear as Barb erupted.

"I'm at Marc's house" Elle said when Barb calmed down. "No, you don't have to come home. Marc said I could stay in his guest room until you get back."

She held the phone out to me. "Hi Barb."

"Oh Marc, don't worry, I'll be on the first flight in the morning to get my flaky daughter off your hands."

"Nonsense Barb it's really no trouble at all" I replied. "She'll stay in the guest room tonight anyway, what's a couple of more days? The weather is terrible and will be at least until Sunday, so we're housebound anyway. Really it's no trouble. I'd actually enjoy having some company. Yes. I'm completely sure."

I handed the phone back to Elle. "Of course, I won't be a pest. Yes, I have my cut off jeans skirt and Mark has tons of t-shirts. Well, it's storming here, but maybe if there's a break in the rain I can go to the mall tomorrow and get a few things."

Elle looked at me "Marc, if we can get to the mall, do you think that I could put a few necessary items on your credit card tomorrow? Mom will pay you back as soon as they get home."

I leaned over toward Elle and spoke in the phone "No problem at all Barb!"

Watching Elle I had to suppress a laugh as she spoke into the phone. "Yes, yes, I know, I KNOW! Yes, I won't, I promise. Of course I'll help Marc clean up and everything. Yes. Yes. Uh huh. Okay. Yup, Mom please! MOM! Ok, Ok, Ok! Love you too. Bye!"

"Ugh she's nuts!" Elle grinned at me. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here Marc."

"Anything for you bae" I said.

Elle put her hand to her heart and pretended to swoon. "My knight in shining armor."

I smiled at her and what was shining was her knight's eyes.

"C'mon let's make these fajitas!" I commanded.

Elle followed me into the kitchen and I lit the fire under my big cast iron skillet.

I quickly sauteed the meat and veggies while Elle heated up the fresh tortillas on one of the burners on my gas stove. We both kept stealing a bite of chips and guac while we cooked.

Soon we were scarfing down the fajitas.

"These are delicious Marc. God I'm so hungry!"

I just smiled at her, enjoying her presence. Just watching her chew and delight in the simple food felt so good.