The New Neighbor's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finished she insisted to loading the dishwasher and cleaning the skillet and the chip bowl.

I went into the den and put on Nina Simone's "Forbidden Fruit."

When Elle came out she said "Oh god! I just love this album!"

She plopped on the couch and I stepped back into the kitchen to pull out two of the six ramekins of flan that I'd bought at the grocery store bakery.

I grabbed a couple of spoons and some napkins.

"Mmmmm I just love flan!" Elle's eyes were sparkling at me.

We polished off our dessert and she brought our dishes into the kitchen and fed them to the dishwashing beast.

While she was in the kitchen I hit the head and just as we were both returning to the den, we bumped into each other just as Nina started singing "Just Say I Love Him."

I reached out and grabbed Elle to keep her from falling down and, I don't really know how it happened, she just ended up in my arms.

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute and Elle leaned into me.

Her lips touched mine and I opened for her.

I don't know how long we held that embrace. Her kiss. Her lips. Her tongue just molded into mine as time stood still.

After a few minutes I pulled away, trying to tell myself to come to my senses, but as I looked into her hungry eyes, I just kissed her deeply one more time.

Breaking the kiss, I started planting little ones over her beautiful face. I nibbled on her ear and gently inserted my tongue for a sec. She moaned passionately.

I nibbled my way back down for another deep kiss.

As our tongues danced I thought to myself, "to hell with propriety. Fuck the age difference. I love this woman and I'm going to make love to her until we both cry Uncle."

I kissed my way down the side of her neck as my hands traveled to her spectacular ass and felt her through the t-shirt material. My squeezing of her globes coaxed another deep moan out of my love.

I started planting little kisses and licks over her neck from the side to her Adam's apple.

"What?" I thought.

I stopped as I realized that she had an Adam's apple.

Elle froze as she understood.

She looked at me in fear. A tear fell from her eye and I could see them both filling up.

"I'm so sorry Marc. I should have told you before. I kinda thought you knew."

I just stood there dumbfounded.

As I looked at her she tensed up and the tears started flowing.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm so very sorry."

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked into her face.

"I'm not going to hurt you Elle" I said looking deep into her eyes.

She breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

Looking into her eyes with my hands on her shoulders I said "I might just kill you though."

As she tensed up I pulled her close and smiled as our faces came together. "I might kill you with my kisses" I said as my lips touched hers for another deep kiss.

My mind was racing and my heart felt like it was going to explode. My brain processed a myriad of thoughts in an instant and in that moment I came to grips that I was in love with this woman. I didn't care that she had a dick. I loved her. I loved the girl I'd grown to know, admire, and lust after. I loved her learned as well as innate grasp of musical artistry. I loved her beautiful, waifish face and her gorgeous body. I loved the way she smiled and laughed. I loved her quick comebacks to my teasing and jokes. I loved the way she ate the food I cooked. I loved the way she confidently challenged my ideas when we disagreed on an opinion. I loved her. I wanted her. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted us to become one.

My kiss was fierce. I don't know if I've ever kissed anyone with that kind of deep meaning or purpose before or since. It was as if I wanted my kiss to touch her heart and soul at once. From Elle's eager return and her moans, I suspected that I might just be succeeding.

I picked her up without breaking the kiss and carried her into my bedroom. I lay her on the bed and crawled up beside her. We spent at least a half hour just caressing each other, kissing and looking into each other's eyes.

After expressing our love with our lips, eyes, and soft murmurs I gently lifted Elle's t-shirt over her head. She lay before me in her glorious nakedness. As I quickly shed my clothes, leaned in and I kissed her mouth and told her I loved her. The underside of our shafts brushed together sending a sexy chill down my spine. She looked deep into my eyes and professed her love for me. I kissed my way down to her hard nipples and feasted on the little nubs-her breasts were slightly perky, she would explain later that the slight growth was a result of her hormone therapy. I love small breasts and Elle's were exquisite, just a tiny mouthful, that's all I ever need. As her little nips protruded I licked one on the underside and closed my lips over it. Elle moaned sexily and whispered "yes, yesss." I moseyed over to the other nipple and repeated the motion while I took the one I'd been kissing between the fingernails of my thumb and forefinger and gently pinched, letting the nail dig gently into her hard, puckered nipple.

Elle's moans increased as I sucked on her glorious little tits.

I let my hands roam over her nude body, down her belly and into her partially-waxed/closely-trimmed triangle. I reached under and cupped her smooth balls, it was the first time I'd touched anyone's nuts other than my own. I can't really describe what ran through my head at the time, but somehow, it seemed to me that her testicles were, well, feminine.

Gently, ever so gently, I grazed my fingernails from her taint up to the base of her cock marveling at her taught balls as they responded to my loving touch.

Moving between her legs, I began to place butterfly kisses on her inner thighs, gradually getting more forceful until I sucked a bit of her smooth flesh between my lips and teeth, marking her as mine. Elle moaned and whispered huskily, "yess, Marc, make me yours. Mark me baby. Take me.

After making my mark, I looked up at her balls, her cock was standing tall and, like her testicles, maybe because she was so smooth, also looked "feminine" to me.

Like the rest of her body the skin of her cock was fair and pale. She was maybe five to six inches at full mast. The head was a bit pink and on the tip of her peehole, a drop of pre-cum oozed out, its clear serum making the view even more appetizing.

It was a moment of truth unlike any I'd ever experienced.

I'd never considered myself even "bicurious" before. I did love the taste of my cum, but it was mine and after once accidentally shooting a drop into my own mouth while beating off, I decided that I liked it, so why waste a good load? And my women just loved it when I went down on their pussies or asses after a good fuck. But sucking a cock?

I replaced my fingers that were grazing her perineum and balls with my tongue. I let it dance across her smooth testicles. I licked her taint from where it almost met her asshole up the balls to the base of her shaft. Elle's moans got louder with each pass of my tongue over her intimate parts.

Flicking my tongue at that sensitive spot where her cock met her balls for a few minutes until her she was begging for more, I slowly licked up the underside of her shaft to the cleft and teased it as I wiggled my wet tongue back and forth over that sensitive area.

Although I'd never sucked a cock before, I've enjoyed blowjobs since I became sexually active. I pulled out every trick that every woman ever used to get me excited and combined them with the intimate knowledge of the male genitalia that only those with both the X and Y chromosomes can understand. And, lord, I've masturbated enough to know where to linger and where to tease.

Elle was moaning uncontrollably when I made my final, fateful decision.

I licked all around the underside of her cock head, then slowly slurped my tongue over her peehole tasting that glorious fluid that epitomized her excitement.

I looked up at her face and reveled in the love in her eyes as she looked down at me.

With my eyes locked on hers. I opened my mouth and took just the head between my wet lips.

Elle groaned "oh yes baby, oh yes Marc."

I slowly lowered my lips about two inches down her shaft and gathered my saliva in my oral cavity, then released the pressure of my lips letting my spit drip down the length of her shaft.

With my natural lubrication coating her beautiful dick, I started bobbing my head up and down on her cock taking her as far as my gag reflex would allow. That left about an inch and a half of her shaft below my lips. I drooled a bit more and wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the remainder of her shaft and developed a rhythm with my mouth and fingers.

Her moans were echoing off the walls and ceiling. I could smell the muskiness of her crotch as I licked a finger and teased my way down to her asshole as I got deeper and deeper into my blowjob.

When my middle finger teased her hole, she moaned loudly and said baby I'm so close, I'm going to cum.

I kept sucking as I looked into her eyes.

She began moaning and I felt her cock swell in my mouth.

Just as she started to release, I pushed my finger into her little pussy and her cock throbbed as spurt after spurt of her pent-up love juices filled my mouth.

I swallowed.

Yeah. I swallowed her cum. Why not? I eat my own when Rosy Palmer and her five sisters make me spew and when I fill up a woman. Why not drink it from the cock of the love of my life?

I swallowed over and over as spurt after spurt emptied into my hungry, loving mouth.

I continued to suck her after she finished cumming, milking every drop from her feminine fountain. I released her and squeezed her cock/clit tight drawing every drop and licking it up greedily. I licked and licked until there was nothing left.

Kissed my way back up her beautiful body until our tongues met.

We must have kissed for at least fifteen minutes before I felt Elle's hands reaching down my body.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed as she grasped my naked dick. "So big!"

Now I'm not some hung pornstar with a donkey dong, but I sport a respectable piece of wood. I've never measured it, but I'd guess it's at least seven inches and reasonably thick. I've never been with a woman that was disappointed, so I guess Elle was justified in her exclamation.

Elle looked me in the eyes with love and whispered "Marc, I need you. I need you in me."

"Anything for you Elle."

I gently turned her over onto all fours. Placing gentle kisses all over her taut ass had me leaking precum onto the sheets.

As my tongue explored her globes I spread her ass cheeks and took a moment just to marvel at the smoothness of her beautiful ass and crack. Her little pink rosebud looked so pristine as it winked at me in anticipation. Elle had by far the sexiest ass I'd ever seen, and I'm quite the ass man.

Loving anal as much as I did helped me destroy any remaining obstacles in my mind over being with a lover with a dick. And I just love licking ass.

I licked her crack from her perineum to its very top, reveling in the moans that Elle elicited when my tongue passed over her love hole.

As she moaned, "yess, yess, yess" over and over, I started rimming her dutifully. Oh my her scent was intoxicating as was her delicious bumhole.

When her moans increased I started probing her bud more forcefully with my tongue while my hands pulled her cheeks as wide apart as they could.

Soon I was tongue fucking my love with everything I had to give. Her sighs, moans, and expressions of love and lust filled the room with such beautiful music.

I reached over to my nightstand where I kept my trusty bottle of lube and spread some over her hole and onto my middle finger.

Gently, ever so gently, I let my finger probe into my love's beautiful rose.

"OH MY GOD!" She groaned as I my tip penetrated her for the first time.

I squeezed some more lube at the top of her hole and let gravity take its course.

As it coated my finger, I pushed in all the way to my middle knuckle.

"Oh yess baby! That feels so good" my love crooned.

I started pumping in and out until my entire finger was swallowed up by her pink lovetrap.

I finger fucked her for a few minutes then pulled out and squeezed some more lube over her hole, working it in with my fingers.

Soon I had two, then three pumping in her.

"Take me baby! Take me! I need you inside me" she moaned as my fingers opened her for the main event.

I lubed up my prick and lined it up.

Elle looked back at me over her sexy shoulder with love in her eyes.

Looking into her eyes, I probed her ready hole with the tip of my cock and slowly pushed it in.

"OH GOD YESSS!" She screamed in delight as I entered, her breath grew short and quick as I pushed in.

I pushed gently, but forcefully, until my balls touched her sexy ass.

Then I paused for a moment to let her get used to me. I had no knowledge of her previous lovers and didn't want this to hurt her one bit.

When I felt the pace of her breathing slow, I withdrew about halfway and softly pushed in to the hilt one more time.

After a few gentle pumps like that, I pulled back almost all the way out, then pushed in again.

Soon I established a good rhythm that I could tell she loved by the moans and sighs coming from her as I lovingly fucked her. I'd push in all the way, then pump a bit just letting about half of my cock out of her, then I'd impale her all the way with a few thrusts, then go back to the halfway point.

I picked up my pace.

Soon I was fucking her vigorously and she was moaning and telling me how much she love it and loved me.

Then I pulled out.

Elle moaned hungrily and croaked "please don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping.

Grabbing her by the hips I turned her over and used my hands to lift her ankles up toward her head.

My cock was perfectly lined up with her little pussy and I just pushed it in slowly as I looked into her beautiful baby blues. Elle moaned again deliciously and looked up at me with so much love in her eyes.

I began fucking her again, gaining speed as we rutted. I loved the way it sounded as my balls beat out a steady rhythm against her tight little cheeks.

Her cock had risen back to attention and was once again leaking precum.

As I pumped in and out of her, picking up the pace until I was pounding her, I took her hand and made her hold up her left leg, removing my right hand from her. I lubed up my hand and started jacking her hard cock as I fucked her.

I could feel that old familiar tingle.

"I'm about to cum baby" I said as I looked deep into her eyes.

"Me too! Marc! Come with me! Let's cum as one."

I jacked her faster as I could feel my shaft expanding inside her.

I pushed into the hilt and let out a giant groan as my balls unleashed their contents, spurt after spurt filling her hot little ass.

As I came Elle screamed "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD I CAN FEEL IT! FILL ME UP BABY, FILL ME!" And then her cock began to spurt all over her stomach and up to her chest.

I leaned down and our lips met. Our tongues expressing their love for each other.

I pulled out and admired my cum-drenched little nymph.

Spreading her cheeks apart, I plunged into her ass with my tongue. Licking up every drop, holding it in my mouth as I cleaned her.

When she was squeaky, I continued cleaning all of her cum off her tummy and chest and leaned into her for a deep kiss.

We must have kissed for a half hour or more as we shared and swallowed until there was nothing left.

Finally, I collapsed next to her and drew her into my arms. We looked lovingly into each other's eyes as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the morning to a gentle, grey light peeking in through my bedroom window. It was still raining, but it was that steady, soft type of rain that tempts you to stay in bed all day.

As I came to my senses I could feel a soft wetness enveloping my morning wood.

I looked down at my beautiful young lover as she sucked my shaft. Her fingers teased my balls.

I knew I wouldn't last.

"I'm going to cum baby" I warned her.

"Mmmmmhmmmm" was all she responded as she picked up her pace.

Within seconds I was filling her mouth with my hot seed.

Elle didn't spill a drop.

She let me loose with a loud pop and looked into my eyes.

Opening her mouth to show me the mouthful of spunk that she'd just coaxed out of my awakening dick. Then she swallowed and opened up again to show me she'd done it.

She gave me a naughty smile and and came up beside me for another long kiss.

"Oh Marc, I love you. I've been in love with you since that first day when we cooked the crawfish."

"I just didn't know that you were bisexual or I would have made a move sooner" she said.

"I'm not bi, Elle. At least I didn't think so until last night. I've been in love with you too, I started falling that day. I didn't know that you were trans, but when I realized it last night, I understood that it didn't matter one bit. I love you. It's that simple."

"It's not simple at all," Elle said. "I've faced so much hate and scorn until we moved here and I know that it's all out there just waiting for me, for us if we stay together"

I didn't quite know what to say, so I just hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for being my first" she said earnestly. "I understand if you feel this was a mistake."

"Mistake? Haven't you been listening? I love you! I want to be with you. Fuck 'em if they don't understand."

"I love you too Marc."

"I was your first?"

"Well, the first I ever went all the way with. I've given a few blowjobs before, but you took my virginity."

"Oh my god! Thank you for letting me be the first my love. I can assure you, this won't be our last. I want to be with you. I want you to be mine and I want to be yours."

We pretty much stayed in bed until Barb and Chip returned. We ate, of course, and on Wednesday, I took her to the mall to Barb wouldn't think I let her go for several days with only one pair of clothes.

In addition to some everyday attire, I bought her a sexy LBD as I told her we were going out on the town on Saturday night. I also gave her my credit card and sent her off to Victoria's Secret to get some surprises for me.

Epilogue:

It's been five years since that wonderful night, and Elle and I are still together and still very much in love. Barb and Chip were a bit shocked about our age difference, but it didn't take long for them to realize that my love for their daughter was real and powerful. We're a very close family now.

Most of my family understands except for one of my uncles (he's an asshole anyway) and his ignorant sons.

I lost a few friends, including my best bud who told me in no uncertain terms that he didn't hang out with faggots and I'd never get to suck his dick. I told him that would only happen in his wildest dreams and that he could go fuck himself.

All in all though, things are great. Elle finished her degree in psychology and is working on her masters. I'm now a partner in our construction company. Ed, my boss and his wife Jeanie were a little shocked when Elle and I revealed Elle's secret before I accepted the partnership (I didn't want any dickhead clients firing him because of my lifestyle). By the time I told them though, they were both so in love with Elle that it didn't matter.

I guess "happily ever after" might be a real thing after all.