All Comments on 'The New World Ch. 07'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 12 years ago
Huh?

I felt you were just trying to get the story over with no matter what. Kinda rushed. I really got into the first few chapters and when I saw this I was excited. Now I am not so much. Sorry, but I do enjoy your other works as well so keep it up.

GweallGweallabout 12 years ago
Nice

I don't agree wtih Carrier. I thought this was a great ending. I didn't feel the rush to finish it. Great work and I'm excited to read whatever you have for us next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story and great finish!

I loved the story. Always checking to see if there was a new update. I loved the ending. Roderick got what he deserved and the wolves got to live in peace. Can't wait until you post a new story. Happy writing!

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

Perfect ending. I am so glad we finally know that Matteo and Ahote are happy together. So beautiful.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Finally

Matteo and Ahote find peace and happiness. Great ending, especially because they found freedom and Roderick got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
!!!! EXCEPTIONAL !!!!

I thought the ending was fabulous. It was a great way to draw the story to a conclusion without a great deal of unnecessary material. Anything else would have just been added for 'fluf'f'' to a really great story.

I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A GREAT STORY.

MACK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Haha…

"one of the few gingers who could get a tan" At least he had a soul ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it good plot, suspense, thrills, no too much sex, and its not predictable like most stories plus a magnificent end beautiful yhur a genius hun now I can sleep get knowing Matteo and Ahote are safe and happy keep it up this its a great work !

XoXo yhur faithful reader......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was wonderful, I'm so glad we got a happy ending. Your plot lines are very unique and you do a wonderful job of creating suspense and describing the action effortlessly. While your style may not be for everyone, you really are talented.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
i knew it

i think all in all it ended well,the alpha had some conditioning and Roderick got his right up the butt booyah wish the alpha had somehow managed to trip and fall headlong into the flames to perish alongside his long lost asshole soul mate Roderick,that!would have been fitting but i will take what i got,it was great to read matteo's much deserved lil slice of heaven kudos this was an excellent example of cruel 2 be kind loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I had missed the ending somehow...it was really good. I wish that the healer who cared about them had gone with them though. But, she woulda been a 3rd wheel :) I agree with the last commentor that the two worst wolves got their's and Roderick sure did too!! I agree that the Alpha burning with Roderick woulda been nice too. But, ripped apart worked well too! lol Great ending.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Admiration

Wow totally incredible story both very passionate and sexy but also very descriptive and professionally written. Incredible job:)

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful story. I'm reading again. Just riveting. You are so very talented. I've lost count as to how many times I've read it. 😁😁😁😁😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous