All Comments on 'The Newborn Ch. 04'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I've been following this since the first chapter

It's dark and somewhat decadent but I love the concept. Hurry with the next chapter please!

erisRerisRover 14 years ago
YUM!

I love this story!

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Oh my goodness!!

OMG!!!!! Please let it be Ben and not the demon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell of a cliffhanger

Really chilling that you ended the chapter on this note. Biting my nails for the next one. Either way, I like this pairing and hope it works out. Looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

PLEASE FINISH lol sooo fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING

please keep writing!

I love all of your stories and have yet to read one that didn't captivate me.

everyday i check to see if you've updated your stories.

i love how dedicated you are to updating as well in comparison to other literotica authors

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
MORE please

Please, please, please continue this story!!!

csmith75csmith75over 14 years ago
Please continue this story!!!!

I've always loved your work but this is one of my fav's please stop the torture and post another chapter!!! LOL. What can I say I'm addicted!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please

I love it. More please, the suspense is killing me. I love your work, all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous

I just got through reading the whole series. I loved the pairing of these two. Please don't let the demon tear these two apart just as they are finally allowed to be together. I await your next chapter anxiously and on the edge of my seat. I love your stories. They have a way of drawing you in a building a delicious web around you. There has yet to be a story that I haven't enjoyed. Keep up the amazing work.

darkdaughterdarkdaughterover 14 years ago
more more more

I do believe that this is my favorite so far of your work. One question....do you plan on continuing with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is great!

This a great story, lots of sexual built up and yet having a great story, characters and plot. Thank you & keep it up!

Oh oh ....what is happening to Ben? ...... & Sabra?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES