The Newborn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm making love to my husband." Her voice was strong, her hands tugging apart the wide 'v' of his zipper. She scooted back further, tugging on the soft cotton, pulling the pants off of his legs as he kicked off the canvas slippers.

"I thought it was the husband's job to make love to the wife?"

"Oh, we'll get to that sooner or later as well, baby. Tasha was telling me about something her and her ex-boyfriend used to do and I've always wanted to try it."

"Tasha and her ex had sex?"

Sabra laughed at the look of surprise upon his face. "No, which is why she used to do this for him." She grabbed the waistband of his briefs and tugged them down, her eyes growing big as she saw what she'd been feeling against her body for so many months. "It's huge."

"No, Sabra," Ben laughed, incredibly turned on by what she was doing. "It's respectable."

She straddled his legs again, leaning down further, unable to take her eyes off of his hard cock. Her hands were soft, moving over his thighs before she gently touched the thick shaft. "Then let me respect it," she whispered, her hot breath blowing over his skin.

He shivered under her, his palms itching to finish stripping her clothes off. His body was rigid with the desire to take her, to make her his physically. But he wanted her to feel desire to touch and taste him as well. He wanted her to know that he enjoyed what she did, so he forced himself to stay on his back, locking his arms behind his head so that he might watch what she did.

The first touch of her hand, the sight of those little fingers stroking over his cock was testament to his desire not to scare her. He could feel his pre-cum running down from the head of his cock and he wanted nothing more than to flip her over and push through that tiny veil.

"It's so hard, but so soft, too." She whispered the words to him, one hand lying across his belly while the other stroked his cock. "Tell me what you like, Ben. I'm a little on virgin territory here.

"Y-you want me to tell you how I...how I masturbate?"

Sabra smiled, hearing the embarrassment in his voice. "I don't want to hurt you."

He reached down, wrapping his fist around hers hesitantly. A moan was torn from his throat as he felt the tiny fingers meet around his cock, the heat of her fist, the fact that it was Sabra's skin on his cock, had him on a hair trigger. His breathing grew ragged as he drew her hand up and down his shaft, showing her what he liked. His moans were harsh, indicating his pleasure to her in no uncertain terms.

"God! Sabra! Natasha does this?"

"And more," she whispered, never losing her stroking movements on his cock even when she reached up to kiss his lips. "She uses her...mouth."

His head slammed back against the pillow and he gritted his teeth, his fists digging into the material of the sheets to keep from grabbing her and pulling her under him. His toes curled and he felt the deep, almost impossible to resist, urge to come. "Sabra..." he growled. "Wait."

Her breath was teasing him, blowing across the flared, hyper-sensitive tip of his cock. He felt the incredible softness of her tongue and moaned again, unable to stop himself.

"Why should I wait? I want this, Ben. I want to watch you come. Is that...wrong?"

"No," he groaned, his head rolling back and forth against the mattress. "No, nothing we want is wrong anymore, baby. It's just...God. Just that I...I've never done this before either and I don't want to disgust you."

His eyes refocused on her face in time to see the smile that crossed her pink lips, lips that were so close to his cock, he could almost feel the heat of them. "You could never disgust me, Ben. Never even think that way." She rose over him again, letting her breasts press against his wide chest as she kissed his lips. "I had plans on becoming yours tonight even if we hadn't married."

Ben growled as he heard that little secret and he began to roll, wanting to taste her skin, to strip her bare of the pretty purple concoction she wore.

But her hands stopped him and she moved down his body again, slowly. Her lips led the way, tasting the somewhat salty flavor of his skin, smelling his arousal in the air around his body. She moaned her own passion, loving this surge of power she felt. Her little tongue was like a tiny firebrand against his skin, tickling his abdomen and the crease where his thighs met his body before swiping over the tip of his cock.

She moaned her approval of his taste, her lips coming to press down over the flared glans, moving even further down the stiff, thick shaft.

Ben was losing his mind. The heat of her mouth was so much more than what he'd expected, the little noises she was making driving him mad with want. She seemed so much the little sex kitten, using her fingers, her nails, the tips of her breasts, all to drive him so much closer to the point of no return. He opened his mouth, meaning to tell her everything she was making him feel but all that emerged was a tormented moan. He couldn't articulate enough to even speak her name, or to warn her how close he was to coming.

His hips moved of their own volition, against his will, pushing upward, wanting to push his cock even deeper into that heated suction. She moaned again and he growled his delight, tangles of vibrations causing his entire body to tense, the little hairs on his arms and legs standing at attention with the pleasure of it.

Her head moved, her gorgeous lips forming a widely space "o" around him. She bobbed over him as if she'd done this before, her tongue flicking against the thick vein that ran up the underside of his cock.

"By all the spirits!" The words were torn from his mouth and he shuddered, unable to stop the outpouring ejaculate as it exploded from his throbbing prick. It filled her mouth but she didn't draw away, swallowing roughly and pushing as far down as she could on his jerking shaft.

When it was done, he reached down, drawing her up so that she lay against his heaving chest. "Tasha taught you that?"

"No, she told me about it." She kissed his lips, swallowing again before allowing her tongue to touch his mouth. "You liked?"

"Give me a minute or two and I'll show you how much," he vowed. His hands roamed over her, finally following the strap that wrapped around her body and unhooking her bra. He moaned as he felt her bared mounds pressing against his skin, her nipples like hard pebbles. "You've got way too many clothes on," he complained lightly.

She glanced down at the tiny triangle of purple silk and lace that barely cover the soft hair of her mound and the tiny bits of straps that held on her thigh highs. His hands stopped her from rolling off of him, intending to remove the offending garments herself.

"Oh no, you're my present to unwrap. I used to let you get away with unwrapping my birthday and Christmas presents when you wanted to, but this one is all mine." He rolled her under him, kissing her soft lips, his tongue investigating the deep recesses of her mouth.

"Hurry," she begged when he let loose of her lips, his mouth moving down to her throat, tasting her skin with pleasure. He suckled gently against her soft skin.

"Now why would I do that?" he asked, barely glancing at her face. "I've been waiting to get my hands on you forever."

There was a note to his voice that set her heart to pounding. It was almost as if he wasn't Benjamin anymore and his words held a deeper, more malevolent meaning. Sabra lifted her hands, pressing against his chest but he easily held her down. A deep chuckle swelled in his chest and her body tensed even more.

"Ben! Benjamin!"

12