The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then you fucked her?" Becca was right in his ear, her lips against his skin. "Then you just slid your big ole cock inside her even as she told you no---right? Please tell me that's what you did. Please?"

Mark quickly moved the petite girl so she was between his legs with her back to him, and he opened her thighs again and brought a hand right back to her pussy. He pushed her hair away from her ear as he reached both arms around her, and opened her as widely as he could.

His voice had gone hoarse by this point. "I leaned down over her, my clothes still on, but my cock hard in my hand. I told her I was going to fuck her as I rubbed the tip of my dick against the lips of her pussy; she tried to bite me. I mashed my mouth against hers and when she opened it, spat into it. I forced her legs open wider---just like this----and then I finally did it. She screamed again, but she clenched around me all the same. And then I just fucked her as hard as I could. I slapped her face and slammed into her without stopping."

"And she never stopped, right?" The small woman between my legs was breathing so quickly Mark thought she might pass out. His fingers were still inside her and she had already drenched his hand and the carpet beneath them. She lifted her ass off the floor, pushing harder against him even as she leaned back and kissed the side of my face.

"She didn't stop, and you kept fucking her. You fucked her so hard and..."

"And she kept trying to get away," Mark said. "She fought until suddenly she was cumming so much she couldn't hide it any more. I didn't stop as she shook around me, but I kissed her mouth and pulled her to me until I was as deep inside her as I could go."

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Becca moaned. Mark's fingers were now a blur as she started to shake in his lap, clenching and bucking her hips as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Tell me you came inside her. Tell me you came in her slutty, little cunt."

"So much," Mark said his lips on her ear and neck. He pulled her to him, His cock hard against her back as she came. "I filled her over and over again, and I've never cum so hard in my life."

Becca finally collapsed in his arms, her legs going slack and her shoulder slumping down against him. Mark was still throbbing, and it was all he could not to jerk himself off against her ass. It had been a while since he'd wanted anyone that badly; but her breathing slowed down and she moved his hands to her legs as she returned to the world. She ran her fingers up and down his arm, and he continued to kiss her hair and hold her tightly.

Eventually, she turned just enough to look him in the eye. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and it was a long, slow kiss with just enough of her mouth for him to know she tasted divine.

"Thanks for the story," she whispered. She folded the blanket, flattened her dress, and stood up. She stared at him for a moment longer, then walked out of the room and into the kitchen as he sat there alone, adjusting his hardon through his tight jeans.

_______________________

The following morning, Mark awoke without any hangover and trudged over to his office, thought better of working without breakfast and popped into Bunnies Luncheonette, which took up the first floor of his building.

While enjoying his second cup of coffee, he happened to ask his waitress, an older woman who preferred being called, Dolly for some reason if she knew any realtors.

"Got one sitting over there," she said, pointing across the room to a couple who were both working their respective PC's while facing one another.

"She's the realtor," Dolly added, and Mark nodded.

He waited for the proper moment and when it failed to arrive, got up and walked to their table.

"Please excuse my intrusion, but I understand one of you happens to be a realtor and I'm looking for a place to live."

They both looked up at him. The man said, "Right place, right time," and rapped his knuckles on the wooden table top.

"C'mon, now, you want to know my darkest secrets?"

"That's opportunity knocking my friend. Alexis, here is the realtor. I'm Charlie. I handle people's money. Um, that would be by investing it wisely for them. But you want to speak with Miss Alexis Dubois, the sharpest realtor in Chastened."

Miss Dubois moved over and said, Please sit down, Mr. err?"

"Newlin, Mark Newlin. I'm new to Chastened. I have an office upstairs." As he took in the alleged 'sharpest realtor in Chastened,' Mark realized that she was A. younger than he was, and B. she was a very well put together young lady. A third thought registered moments later; perhaps she might not be the sharpest realtor in town, and that he had better watch himself in dealing with her.

He told her that he was looking for a comfortable quarters, with a good view of the water and if possible, not too far from his office on the third floor of the building, and how much he was willing to spend.

"Hmmm, well I have a couple properties you might like. But let me go over what else might be available. Here's my card," she said handing him a business card. Mark reciprocated, and gave her one of his newly printed card in return.

"I'll call you later with a summary of what's available," she said, and with that, they shook hands and Mark returned to his table and finished his coffee, then went to work.

___________________________

Mark heard nothing further from his realtor that day and caught up with Steve Metuchka, Dennis Kazmier and Tim Lunceford at the Breakaway Lounge where they were drinking beer and playing pool.

After buying everyone a beer, Mark joined them and while waiting his turn to shoot, Mark asked Lunceford, "Know a realtor named Alexis Dubois?"

"Not intimately, although I would like that, but to answer you, yeah, I do. She's new, she's ambitious, very much so, and she'll probably try selling you a property for more than you want to pay. Be careful there."

Lunceford left it there and made no move to try to garner Mark's business, which impressed Mark a great deal.

Seeing an opening, Dennis Kazmier slyly inquired, "So how'd it go with the girls last night?"

Mark laughed and replied, "A gentleman never tells."

"Are you kidding?" Dennis shot back, "All they talk about is the size of a guy's dick, and shit like that. I've heard them. They discussed a guy while I was with them!"

"Was it you?" Mark asked with a grin.

Chagrined, Dennis laughed along with the others, saying, "Touché, Marko, that was deserved on my part. Hey, you don't want to talk about it, you don't talk about it."

Feeling somewhat sorry for teasing his friend, Mark relented a little. "To tell the truth, I was quizzed by the ladies, um, but not the girls on the team. If I understand what happened, and I'm not sure I do. I was led to another group, a somewhat stoned group and let me phrase this properly ... okay; they asked me if I'd ever had anal sex with anyone."

"Did you?" Metuchka laughingly inquired.

"C'mon now, you really expect me to reveal my darkest secrets?"

Lunceford pounced on that, saying, "So you took it up the ass. The question is did you like it enough to go back for seconds?"

Everyone found that hilarious, including Mark, who was shaking his head from side to side and mouthing the word, "No" over and over.

"Enough of this horseshit," Lunceford said, "let's get serious for a minute. Is everyone set for tomorrow's game at 5:30?"

Dennis and Mark nodded affirmatively, with Dennis adding: "Of course my cousin Eddie's no go. It looks like he broke a bone or two in that ankle. He won't be back this year for sure. It's a good thing we found Mark here. He played fairly well."

"Fairly well my ass!" Mark groused. "Did you see that ball I got to deep in the hole?"

"The girl was safe at first, asshole. That's as far as she could have gotten. The leftfielder would have thrown her out at second if she's tried to stretch it out."

"But I made the play!" Mark protested.

"He didn't make any errors," Lunceford conceded.

"He only played four innings. How many chances did he have?" Dennis asked rhetorically as he looked around the table.

"Three---I had three fucking chances and fielded all of them!" Mark said but was just coming to realize he was being teased by his teammates.

"Fuck you guys! He said as the others burst out laughing.

The rest of the drinks were on Tim Lunceford, and they really let Mark win two games of 8-ball.

_______________

Two days later Alexis was showing Mark houses along the water---totally out of his range; homes on Mathews Lake, a large body of fresh water off Chastened Boulevard and Venice Road, absolutely beyond his reach.

"Look, Alexis, we're wasting time here. Everything you've shown me is more than I can afford to spend. Either show me something affordable that I like or let's call it a day."

"Mark I'm only trying to get a feel for what you like," the attractive realtor whined.

"Well I like what you've shown me, but can't afford any of it. Now let's see something I can afford," he said trying not to sound exasperated with her.

"You want to be on or near the water ..." she said and left that hanging.

"With water all around us here in chastened, that shouldn't be a major problem. I'm a single guy. I don't require 3000 square feet. What about a smaller space say 1200 or less in square footage? I'm an architect, damn it. I can make do with that amount of footage."

She stared at him as the realization sank in that although he dressed well, he didn't have the necessary capital to afford the places she had shown him.

"Well there is one place that might do the trick," she murmured almost to herself, but she was actually sending it to his ears softly enough to get his undivided attention.

"Oh and where is that?"

"Let me make a call or two, okay?"

______________________

After they'd walked through a smelly, debatable two bedroom condo a block from Katy's Marina Mark began to doubt Alexis's ability to find him anything suitable.

"You know, Alexis, I could probably lease office space and convert it to an apartment for less than these ... these places you're showing me."

"I'm as frustrated as you, Mark," the realtor said. "It's just that ... anything near water goes for so much more than similar items further inland."

"Still..." Mark said and stopped, for he'd spotted something about a block away.

"What?" Alexis asked, curious as to why he'd stopped talking in mid-sentence.

"He pointed toward Katy's Marina, "What's that thing there?"

She squinted as she looked where he was pointing a good two blocks away. "I guess it's a houseboat, shall we take a look?"

"Let's do that, " he said and for the first time he took a good look at her derriere as she stepped up two steps to reach the boardwalk leading to their destination.

Things are picking up, he thought as he took in the cleft of her ass when her hurried stride tightened the material of her dress.

On reaching the houseboat they were greeted by a wizened old man who welcomed them aboard, and showed them his abode, although he was quick to point out it was not for sale.

Mark soon realized the old man had invited them aboard for no other reason than to ogle Alexis and he didn't blame him. But while the old man ogled, Mark absorbed the houseboat's better attributes and realized this, or something like it was what he wanted.

Thirty minutes passed before mark finished his examination and told Alexis they should be leaving. She huddled with him briefly out of earshot of the old man and she whispered, "So what'd you think?"

"I like it. How much should I offer him?"

"Not a penny over $200,000, she said quickly enough to tell Mark she'd been doing so calculations of her own.

Mark return to the gangway and called to the old man, who promptly showed up, saying, "Yes," but never looked Mark's way, but stared hungrily at Alexis.

"Would you take $170,000 for your houseboat?"

"Naw, I tole ya," he said, "ain't about to sell her. I intend to die right c'here. No amount of money's gonna change that."

"Oh, well then, I'm sorry. I really like your boat."

"Ain't a boat," the old man spat into the bay. "It's a house. A houseboat if you will."

"You're certain it's not for sale? I'm willing to go higher," Mark said with a smile.

Still ogling Alexis, the old man spat again, and said, "Might try Harriet Struthers over Hoar's Nook. Heard she's wantin' to unload her houseboat on somebody with enough money."

The old man was right. The next day Mark offered to buy the houseboat from Harriet Struthers for $182,000 and did so thanks to a friendly loan from his local Wachovia Bank Branch.

_______________________

Once he closed on the houseboat, Mark took a week's vacation and cleaned the boat from stem to stern, enlisting several softball teammates to help him. He discovered that Alexis had a friend (of course she did) who could work with him on decorating his new home as well. At week's end, he was almost completely furnished and accessorized. Almost being the key word, as the ladies from the team came aboard to see and 'tut-tut' about this and that, telling him he had a way to go, but that he should take his time getting there.

But on leaving the houseboat every one of them was quick to announce: "He's got himself a god damn love boat for sure!" or words to that effect.

______________________

On returning to work, Mark opened his mail and found an invitation to a social event at the end of which the hostess, had added, "Mark, we need you as an eligible bachelor, to spice things up. Please come! It was signed, Zelda Adams, who happened to have been his interior designer. What he hadn't realized until seeing her husband's name on the envelope alongside hers was that he was the mayor of Chastened.

More or less a Command Performance, he thought and smiled.

It was at that affair that he met Scotia, a beautiful brunette who was with her husband Barry. There were approximately 40 people there talking and laughing while current gossip was shared and plans were being formulated for development at a later time.

About an hour after arriving, Mark wandered out to the veranda to admire the garden he had heard about from his host. It was a moonless night. The only lighting outside was the dim lights that outlined the walkway through the gardens some thirty feet away from him. He began a leisurely stroll along the path and noticed someone sitting on a bench a few feet from him smoking a cigarette.

"Oh, hello," he said cordially.

"Who are you?" a female voice replied.

"Oh, Newlin. Mark Newlin. I'm sort of new in town."

"Ah, well I'm Scotia. My husband doesn't like me smoking. I hide to avoid any arguments. I despise arguing over minutia."

"Would you mind if I join you?"

"Do you smoke?"

"No, but I don't mind people who do," he added quickly, and that got him a quick smile from the pretty brunette.

"Are you bored with the party, Mr. Newlin?"

"No, I just wanted a look at the garden. I was told it's very beautiful."

"And is it?" she asked picking a tiny piece of cigarette paper from her lower lip.

"To be perfectly honest, I can't tell in this light," he said with a brusque laugh.

Scotia gave him a grave look as if to say, 'Come on, why are you really here? Why did you follow me out here?'

Or so Mark thought, and he replied in kind: ""I'm here alone and I was getting horny looking at the women in there. You among them, so, I came out here to jack-off and relieve myself."

"That's a little too much information for someone you just met. Don't you think?"

Mark was surprised that she didn't bolt from the bench and head back inside. He also realized that she had come out side for a reason, and moreover had left her husband inside. What also nagged at him was that she might be meeting someone else and that might be embarrassing for everyone.

"Um, tell me honestly, are you expecting someone else?"

"No, and why are you asking?" there was a slight smile on her face.

"Well, I thought you should know why my pants are open."

"Oh ... well it's too dark to see that."

"Maybe you could help things along ... you now, get me nice and hard."

"You're a bit forward for a new comer, Mr. Newlin."

"Come on, do me and I'll do you," he said with some urgency in his voice.

"Or what, you'll come without me?" she shot back.

He was impressed with her bantering ability, as well as the fact that she was still sitting next to him.

"Come on, Scotia, we don't have all night!"

"You're a sweet talker, you are," she said, but reached out and took him in hand and began squeezing him as if milking a cow, little finger to index finger.

"Oh, that's nice," he said.

"Mmmm," was all she said, but as actions are louder than words, she also had him up to full size before moving her hand to the center of his shaft and while holding tightly, slowly pulled the skin down making the head tight then held it for a moment before pulling it out from the root until the skin was taut, and holding for several seconds before repeating the process again.

She could tell he was enjoying her ministrations from the way his breathing rate had increased, and the quiet but impressive moans he let out every few seconds.

She kept pulling the head very tight and then pulling up to the top, stretching his cock skin.

"You---you're very good at this," he said and started to get up.

"What're you doing?"

"If I stand and stretch my legs, I will cum sooner. I wouldn't want someone to come out and find us before you finish me off."

Scotia was caught off-guard and didn't stop him. Mark positioned himself in front of her, leaning over her with his hands on the back of the bench. Scotia resumed her handjob, pulling the foreskin forward and back. Mark was hard. But, seemed to be getting harder, his cock was now just above her nose. Scotia started gently rubbing behind his cock head, then across the top with a couple of fingers, moving his goo over the tip and crown.

"I'm getting close," he said. "Maybe I should cum in your mouth so I don't get it all over your face, hair and clothes."

"Oh you said the magic words, although not in the usual way, Mr. Newlin."

"What?" Mark said, momentarily confused.

"I love sucking cock, Mr. Newlin."

"Oh ..." He said pleasantly surprised.

"Especially when it's soft and small. I like to slowly suck it and feel it grow and grow. Feeling the head rub the top of my mouth. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked vigorously.

"Do you do this often, Scotia?"

She took him from her mouth and carefully examined his penis before answering.

"Actually no. Although before meeting Mr. Borelli, I had been very active sexually. We've been exclusive since we became a couple; now married for more than three years. He's always been willing to satisfy me and I had no desire to play with others. But for the last month or so, he hasn't been interested. He has a new secretary, and I'm guessing ..."

Scotia leaned forward and put her lips on the tip of Mark's cock as if kissing it. Just on the tip, so when he started cumming, it would squirt into her mouth. She continued to slowly pull her hand back and forth, stretching the skin, and squeezing.

"You smell nice, Mr. Newlin. I do like the taste of your precum. Do you eat pineapples?"

She had his cock back in her mouth sucking furiously before he could utter a word. Scotia would later confide to him that she had been overcome with the need to have this cock running across the top of her mouth. She began tickling the bottom of his cockhead with her tongue when she suddenly noticed his whole cockhead was in her mouth. Very slowly, she moved her head back so just the front of his cockhead was being covered by her lips. And she revealed that he'd made her wet. Very, very wet. She was rapidly losing control of the situation.