The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her chin so the head was rubbing the top of her mouth and she could push harder with her tongue on the bottom, increasing the pressure on the skin behind her teeth. Sucking hard and then ever so slowly pulling back. Letting his cock slip out of her mouth. Slipping slowly, slowly, until just her lips were kissing the tip, teasing his cock hole with her tongue. Then again.

"Sweet Jesus!" Mark gasped and placed both hands on top of her head.

"Yeah ... I had pineapple for lunch today," he said, belatedly answering her question.

Scotia moved her hands to his hips, gripping Mark so he could not move much. She wanted total control in sucking this cock. Again, the head was rubbing across the top of her mouth. She had more than half his length in her mouth at this point. She knew when his body started to stiffen that he was ready. So she pulled back so that only the head was in her mouth and started sucking hard.

"Suck, suck, suck."

Mark let out a long wonderful moan just a few seconds before the first exquisite squirt splashed against her tongue. And then again and again and again and again and again!

Scotia swirled and swallowed. And again. Swallowing meant more sucking and more licking, and the owner of the cock obviously felt wonderful.

"I need to sit down," Mark said quietly.

Scotia let go of his hips, and his cock slipped from her mouth as he turned to sit next to her, breathing very heavily. "Thank you, thank you."

They sat quietly for several minutes. She later disclosed that she was enjoying the taste of his cum; and thinking about what just happened, knowing that she was way turned on, feeling the wetness on her thighs and cheeks.

She told him because of what he said and did next.

"Now allow me to return the favor."

Scotia got to her feet, reached under her dress and pulled off her panties. Mark looked on as she continued making herself ready for him---wrapping the skirt around her waist, tucking it into the waistband and turning to face him, naked from the waist down except for the garter-belt and garters holding her stockings up. Oh---and those high heels she wore that gave her legs such a glamorous look.

Scotia then leaned against the rail, which was low enough that her knees bent a bit, enabling her to part her thighs a bit more for him.

Mark scooched forward to sit on the edge of the bench. Because of the low seat, his mouth was exactly where it was supposed to be. This was obviously destiny. He put his hands on Scotia's thighs and moved them toward her hips while leaning his head toward her pussy.

He licked gingerly at Scotia's slit, teasingly nudging his tongue ever so slightly deeper with each calculated lick. Mark kissed his way back out to her right inner thigh, nipping lightly at the muscular flesh before marking it with his teeth.

Scotia moaned pleasurably.

Mark's tongue took long, measured strokes along the innermost part of her thigh, moving closer and closer to his main objective.

"Ahhh, you are one nasty man!" Scotia mewled.

Mark had dirty thoughts of his own and sent a hand over her firm ass to her rectum where he began tickling her asshole.

"Ohhhhh, soooo nice ... please don't stop that!"

She couldn't see the satisfied smile that crossed his face at her words, but there was no denying her pleasurable outburst when the first two knuckles of his other hand surrounded her clitoral hood, rubbing back and forth over the aroused shield on that tiny nubbin. His tongue continued licking at her labia, and then began to alternatively suck on them.

Scotia's cunt began to spasm as it tried to clutch at the darting, swirling tongue when it entered her silky sheath. Her throat rasped out moans and pleas for him to go faster, slower, deeper.

She couldn't recall ever being hotter than this.

"Finish me!" she crowed hoarsely. And followed with: "No ... it's too good! Please, keep going as long as I ..."

She was trying to pull his head inside her as she came again.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee, I'm cumming!"

Wresting his mouth away from her cunt for a moment, Mark whispered, "And you'll cum again before I'm finished with you!"

Mark was enjoying himself immensely as he lost himself in the smell, taste, and smoothness of Scotia's warm, wet cunt. The soft little hairs tickled his nose and threatened to make him sneeze, but he soldiered through. His fervent tongue dipped deep and lapped shallow, down to her taint and up to her mons, over her lips from one upper thigh to the other. He was quite determined to know her most intimate place with utter thoroughness and devotion.

Going down on a woman is very like riding a bike. Once you learn to ride your first, you can apply the skill to others with slight adjustments. As you develop your skill, you can ride faster and longer. But it is a skill, have no doubt. And Mark was applying all the little secrets he'd learned from Rana and his other lovers to Scotia.

He sent his finger into her asshole and at the same time bit down on her cit, not hard; the muscles of her legs and ass started to tighten. Scotia's eyes rolled back as an enormous orgasm overtook her. Her arching back relaxed as she sighed deeply, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

His hands had moved around to her ass, pulling her to him, burying his mouth and nose between her cunt lips and sucking hard on her clit. He would later recall her rubbing her cunt against his face as she came and came and came!

Mark stopped from instinct, realizing that she'd had enough. Scotia couldn't lift her head, but she licked her lips suggestively and Mark took the hint. The kiss they shared was languid and sweet, with all the rich intimacy of the afterglow. His tongue moved like warm, thick, southern molasses as it rolled over hers and they both moaned with satisfaction.

Scotia began to collapse, and moved her hands from his head to his shoulders to steady herself.

Unfortunately that act caused Mark to slide off the bench. She fell forward, gripping his shoulders. Mark's reaction was to hold tight to Scotia's ass, pulling her with him as he fell backward. Her shins hit the front of the bench. Her knees bent and she slid onto the top of the bench. Mark's progress was stopped by the back of the bench.

Scotia continued falling, squashing her breasts against his head. Her knees hit the seat back. During all this, Mark tried to contain the slide so that he remained on the bench and didn't fall to the graveled ground below. In this he succeeded, however, because his hips were at a certain angle, and the speed at which Scotia was about to sit---Mark's cock found its way into her cunt!

Scotia came instantly.

As soon as she realized what had happened, she spread her legs as wide as was possible and fucked him for all she was worth. Mark, not being dumbstruck by what had happened, joined in and pumped as hard and as fast as he could.

The same thought, or to be accurate, similar thoughts ran through both their minds as they frolicked in the darkened garden.

"I'm fucking a stranger in a garden at a party where we could be discovered at any moment."

That thought only served to make them both hotter than they'd been, and moments later he was spewing his second load of the night and she was cumming for the gazillionth time, or so it seemed to her.

They collapsed into one another's arms, breathing hard, not wanting to move a muscle. But they had to get back inside to the party. They were probably already being missed.

"Excuses ... we need some excuse for being gone," Scotia said.

"You were here, in the garden sneaking a smoke," Mark offered. "I was in the John; something I ate disagreed with me."

She laughed. "That's just like a man. Coming up with something so deplorable no one would dare question him."

"Listen, Scotia. I need to see you again. I have to see you again. Tonight---this---this was too good to be one and done."

She stood up pulled her skirt back into position and smoothed it out after checking her legs for possible semen. "I agree," She replied, "But where? I can't pop into a hotel or even a motel. People know me. I can't be seen like that. It would raise to many questions."

She glanced down and saw her panties, picked them up, shook them and put them against her pussy to absorb as much of their fluids as possible, then jammed them into her purse.

"I have a place---I just moved in as a matter of fact. It's a houseboat. Here let me write the address and phone number down. Please don't lose it!"

"Don't worry; I liked our little fuck-fest as much as you did. I want more too. I'll call you tomorrow or the next day. Now let's get back inside!"

-------------------------------------

They returned to the party and found that no one had noticed their absence, especially Scotia's husband, Neven. Before the party ended, Scotia caught up with Mark and told him she would be available the following Thursday afternoon. He nodded and whispered, "I'll be at my place after two."

After their first round of sex that Thursday afternoon, they began to talk, telling one another about themselves. Mark went first and related his experience with Rana and her cousin, Samira. Scotia was shocked to hear that he had been cut off from ever seeing her again, and that his life was in grave danger if he ever approached Rana again.

He also told her about his first experience and the prom that found him having three different women in very short order, including mother and daughter.

"Wow," Scotia exclaimed after he had finished. I should tell you that I have a few phobias about sex."

"You do? I haven't seen any ... yet," Mark said.

"I blame it on my parental upbringing. The first few times I had sex I threw up afterward. Oh, and I'm still somewhat terrified of getting pregnant, or STD's. So yeah, when you accidently entered me in the garden, I was scared shitless, but I was also cumming like crazy and the orgasm won out. Besides, it was over sort of quickly, you know?"

"I'm not a prude ..." She added a moment later.

"I know that," Mark said with a warm smile.

"During high school and my first year of college I masturbated like crazy. I must have used every conceivable device to get off --- vibrators, hairbrushes, even carrots and cucumbers. My fears or phobias kept me from giving it up to any of the guys I met at social events, or just around the campus.

Then I ran into a guy from my hometown. In fact, we went to the same church. He asked me out and I accepted. He maneuvered me into a storage room at the local movie theatre, mumbling something like, "God you're so pretty," while brushing a stray curl out of my face. He leaned in and kissed me, pressing me against the cinder block wall of the small room we were in.

"I didn't mind the kiss so much and I wasn't even thinking about being alone with him in the room. I knew him from church for God's sake. Ha! Shows to go ya, huh?"

"You never know, Scotia," Mark said softly.

"There was a beat-up loveseat available and we cleared some crap off it and started making out. Long story short, I blew him. He was my first. Oh ... he also tried to go down on me, but only kissed me there. He probably still thinks he ate me out," she laughed and shrugged. I'm guessing, but I think mine was the first one he ever got close too."

"A year later I had my second experience. Lester was an ROTC guy with a rock hard body. I had only seen pictures of a guy like that before. I nearly came in my pants when he took me in his arms the first time. We were in a school play and there was a scene where he ... no, I forgot, there was this other guy was supposed to kiss me, but wasn't doing it right, and Lester intervened, and after one kiss from him I was hooked.

"You need to be more forceful," he told the other guy. Then he repeated the kiss and I was drooling from my mouth and my pussy.

"Lester was waiting for me after the rehearsal ended. 'Did you like it?' he asked.

"You know I did," I told him, barely able to stay on my feet.

"My place is around the corner," he said holding out a hand. I took it and the next thing I remember we were in his room and I was letting his hand unbutton my blouse and then open my bra. He was very effusive about my body and that nearly set me off, but when he started rubbing against my panty clad pussy I did.

"Anyway, he had a hard time getting it inside me. I adjusted myself until I was holding my pussy lips open and then teased his seeming massive cockhead into me. Actually he was average in size, but ... well, you know ... Then too, we didn't use a rubber. I tried to stop him, but I was so hot for it that it was going to happen no matter what.

"I forgot everything but how good he felt inside me. A few seconds later his eyes rolled back into his head and he grunted and came hard, spurting gobs of jizz inside me.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned, and when I looked back up at him, he was pulling out of me, got up, dressed and left without a word.

The next day at rehearsal he came over to me and asked if I wanted him to drop by after the acting was over with. I told him the only thing I wanted him to drop was dead in front of the other actors. He got the message."

"You've met some beauts," Mark said and kissed her tenderly, then added, "I'll always try to give you what you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, I will try."

"But you don't know what I want," Scotia said with a sad smile.

"You'll tell me," Mark replied.

"Ohhh ... you make that sound interesting, Mr. Newlin."

"We might start now, that is if you're interested in that sort of thing."

"What sort of thing might that be?"

"You know ... you take off some clothes for starters."

"Ahhh, I think I get it. And then what?"

"I could ask you some questions, and depending on your answers do certain things to you."

"You realize I only have this garter belt and stockings on, don't you?"

"I do. It's just that I don't want to see you ruin those lovely stockings when I take hold of your legs."

"Ohhh, I like that you're soooo considerate. I'd better take them off then."

Scotia went through a deliberate tease as she removed each stocking, making a show of snapping each garter, and then unhurriedly peeling each one down her leg and daintily letting the stocking float to the floor.

Mark's smile grew wider as each stocking drifted downward.

"Ready when you are, C. B.," she said, making reference to the famed movie director, Cecil B. DeMille whose penchant for adhering to the minutest details in films that were epic in scale and showmanship. Scotia's reference was aimed toward a well known joke about DeMille, where he had planned a meticulous shot of the Red Sea parting for Moses. After the actors had raced the chariots through the narrow passage and the waters released, he had asked his cameramen how their shots had gone, and reaching the fellow who was responsible for the key shot heard him reply: "Ready when you are, C. B."

"Good," Mark laughed, appreciating her humor, and then fully clothed, moved between her legs and kissed her juicy pussy.

"Mmmmm, that's nice ..."

Mark's long tongue wiggled between her lips and teased at her swollen clit, and then he quickly ran his wet fingers between Scotia's labia lubricating them before plunging his fingers inside.

"Ahhh---Ahhhhhh!"

It took Scotia three minutes of his fingers and tongue before she orgasmed splashing her juices all over his face.

"Fuuuck that was hot," he moaned, coming up for air.

"I can return the favor..." she replied, now hungry to suck his cock.

"Not just yet, Scotia. You mentioned phobias earlier. Tell me more. I need to know in order to avoid causing you any problems in those areas.

"Um, well I've been treated for two things: Coitophobia, or the fear of sexual intercourse and Paraphobia, the fear of sexual perversion."

"I haven't seen any signs of either while with you, Scotia," he said.

"Yeah, and that's kinda strange. I've had some symptoms with my husband, but my meds help control them. But I'm off them at the moment, sooo maybe you're my breakthrough moment."

"Your breakthrough ...?"

"Yeah, my shrink told me that I might meet someone who had that affect ... you know, where my fears dissipated and I actually went through the whole sexual smorgasbord without them kicking in. I blame it on my parental upbringing. The first few times I had sex I threw up afterward.

Oh, and I'm still somewhat terrified of getting pregnant, or STD's. So yeah, when you accidently entered me in the garden, I was scared shitless, but I was also cumming like crazy and the orgasm won out. Besides, it was over sort of quickly, you know?"

"We just had sex again. What about that?"

"Well the orgasms won again, and you used a condom, so the pregnancy thing ... you know?"

"I've got several more rubbers ... shall we try again?"

"Why Mr. Newlin, I thought you'd never ask, but could we try something else first?"

"Like what?"

A wicked smile crossed her face. "Spank me," she said in a whispery voice. "I love being spanked."

Mark raised his arm and slapped her ass. Her flesh jiggled and a bright red imprint of his hand was apparent on her ass.

"Harder. Don't hold back."

Her pussy was aroused, her labia pouting open and glistening with moisture. Her ass wiggled provocatively at him. Mark slapped her again and again, as hard as he could, turning her cheeks red, while she rubbed her clit. He couldn't keep it up long, for at one point his hand hit the wrought iron bedpost on its upward arc and the hand promptly swelled up.

"Don't stop," she protested, keeping a finger on her clit "use a ruler or a hairbrush or something."

He picked up the hairbrush from the dresser, saw several toys lying in a partly opened drawer and asked, "Would you like to use a vibrator while I do this?"

"Fuck yes!"

He selected the largest one, thinking she'd refuse it, but she grabbed at it as if it were a long, lost friend. Evidently it was ... and not so long lost at that. It went right up her pussy with no apparent trouble, and she began fucking herself with it as he resumed his spanking with the hairbrush.

Scotia's face was half buried in a pillow as she fucked away, yelping delightedly with each and every slap of the hairbrush.

Mark counted to twenty and stopped, only to start again at her urging pleas of "Not yet---Not yet!"

Finally she came with a full bodied shudder and gasped, "STOP---no more! No more! Please no more!"

Mark lowered his swollen hand, let the hairbrush fall to the rumpled sheets and stared at the mess he'd made of her bloodied ass.

"To do this right, I mean really right, I should fuck you up the ass and make it complete, you know?" he said plaintively.

"Yeah, you're right. So do it!" Scotia said agreeably.

Mark's erection jerked happily as if it had a mind of its own (some would argue the penis does have a mind of its own) while he squirted some lubricant over it and her asshole.

"This will probably hurt, you know."

"I know, but I kind of like the way it feels right now."

"I meant my dick going in."

"Oh, well ... maybe not so much, but we'll see."

"Your husband does you there doesn't he?"

"Mmmm, from time to time."

"And you enjoy it."

"Mmmmm, mostly, yeah. Soooo you gonna do me there?"

"Of course I am."

He gently spread her poor abused cheeks, revealing the delicate brown rose of her asshole, and then slowly pressed himself inside her. It proved difficult work. She was a small woman, but he went slowly enough to avoid causing her any unnecessary pain and soon enough with some additional lubricant, he was well into her.

It was then that Scotia reached blindly around the sheets for the vibrator used earlier and finding it, slipped it into her sodden cunt.

Mark felt the intruder pressing against the thin membrane separating her holes. The vibrator was turned on and he felt that titillating massage on the head of his cock.