The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aniah flailed her arms in the air and screamed, "I'm so hot inside ... like I'm on fire!" Then moments later she slowly stopped humping him and eventually collapsed onto his chest.

Aniah managed a raspy whisper after regaining her breath. "That was fantastic!"

Gerri stepped over and gave them each a big sloppy kiss, "You guys were amazing, but I think Aniah is going to need some rest after that bit of exercise."

Aniah said nothing but it was obvious that she was pretty worn out from the day's activities.

Unmoved, Milt said, "Catch your breath I am not done yet."

"More?" Aniah said, stunned.

"Yeah ... I have you for the afternoon and who knows if I'll get another shot. I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

"You can do that?"

"What, you think I need permission?"

"No--No! I mean ...I thought guys were like one and done kinda."

"No real man is one and done, darlin'; especially with a piece of ass as sweet as you."

"Marcie ... is he shittin' me?"

"Seeing is believing, Aniah, and I see a big dick waving in your direction," Marcie snickered.

Then to Gerri, Marcie added, "I was told several times the lady was a seasoned minx; that she'd already pulled a train and by her count she'd fucked um, I think it was fourteen guys, and blown a few others.

"She's quite the actress, Marcie. Well if it's any consolation, she had me fooled. The girl can munch pussy, I'll give her that."

Milt rolled Aniah onto her back and slid his semi-hard cock back into her.

"Ugh ..." she moaned.

"She likes cock, Marcie," Gerri said wistfully. "She really likes it. So no worries there."

Milt groaned as he slowly thrust into the 16 year-old, savoring his second go at her tight young pussy.

"Ugh ... ugh ... ugh ..." Aniah grunted with each thrust of Milt's hips.

"Marcie ... mmmm, I--I wanna thank you ... she--she's a delight and--and so tight!"

"You're welcome, Milt. Can I have tomorrow off with pay?" Marcie said teasingly.

"Fuck no! But nice try!" That said he went into high gear and began pounding into Aniah.

"OH ... FUCKKKKK!"

The teen's eyes rolled back in her head.

His thrusting was faster.

Her grunts got louder and she lost herself in the pleasure between her legs.

"YEAH ... FUCK ... FUCK MEEEEE!"

Milt tossed her legs over his shoulders and drove his full length into her.

Aniah let out a yelp of surprise before adjusting grinding herself back against him.

"Gasping for breath, Milt managed to croak, "God you're the tightest cunt I've ever fucked!"

He was surprised when the teen answered him, saying: "I love your cock in me baby..."

Aniah's orgasm arrived and instead of slowing when she let it be known she was cumming by screaming his name. In return, Milt lifted her up off the bed. Her legs instinctively went round his waist as Gerri and Marcie scrambled out of their way and he duck-walked the teen to the nearest wall, pinned her and fucked her standing up.

Aniah screamed, "Oh god! So fucking deep!" And convulsed in yet another orgasm as Milt felt his second climax coming on faster than would have believed possible. Then again the girl's puss was milking him so efficiently that he never wanted to pull out.

But he knew he had to and inquired, "Where do you want me to cum?" And lowered her down so her feet could touch the floor.

"Face! Cum on my face!"

Milt pulled out and groaned at the loss of her vaginal feel. "Down on your knees!"

She complied instantly. Both Marcie and Gerri stood there open-mouthed watching as Milt stroked himself and aimed his cock at her 16 year-old face. Then with a loud grunt and a cry of release his sperm jettisoned out and painted her young face with four good sized spurts of tumescent lust. When he was finished he stumbled off to one side of the room and sank to his knees.

"I'm done. Have at her!" he said, and they did just that.

Later Gerri fixed them all something to eat, then Aniah and Marcie cuddled like the lovers they were and Gerri snuggled up against Milt.

Aniah broke the short silence to say: "If my parents knew what I've done this afternoon, they would have a fit."

Gerri laughed and said: "If they knew what you did here we'd be on our way to jail. You best keep quiet about this whole thing. Don't even think about telling your best friend about it. You're one up on most of them. Keep this to yourself and you'll know when they're bullshitting you or someone else. Knowledge is power. That's very good advice Aniah. Knowledge is power. So keep it to yourself."

Marcie backed Gerri up, saying: "You owe it to us as well as your Mom and dad to make certain they never learn about today."

"Will we do this again?"

"Maybe, maybe not. The whole idea came about because Marcie was worried that you didn't like guys. Now we know you do. Maybe not boys so much, but you DO like guys."

____________________________

Wednesday's Date

The apartment had a stale odor to it, or did it? Marcie's imagination was playing games with her in some respects. Was it sex she smelled? Marcie was beside herself. How many times had she masturbated in the last few hours; four, maybe five? Had it only been forty minutes ago that she poured a bath then pissed all over herself to relieve the urges racing through her body?

She set the plate of pasta down on the kitchen table before glancing up at the clock on the wall. Almost eight! Jesus Christ, I'm nowhere close to being ready! Racing into the bedroom, she tore off her top and shorts, decided to leave the underwear she wore on for their date and found a clean top and fresh pair of jeans and put them on, then cursing silently to herself, tore off the top and grabbed a blouse with a somewhat revealing neckline and pulled it over her head, before attacking her hair and restoring it to a semblance of its normal appearance.

At precisely eight on an especially warm and muggy Floridian Wednesday night, Newlin found a space two doors down from Marcie's apartment building. The cicadas were squawking as he walked to the entrance, stretched out his hand and rang the doorbell.

Marcie, for her part, was still wondering why Aniah had told her she was experienced with men when she wasn't. But then, she had managed to take Milt's cock easily enough. And all in all, the ruse had worked. Aniah was no longer a virgin and had lost any fear she might have had of having sex with men, which presented Marcie with a different set of problems. But were they really hers, or those of the 16 year-old girl herself?

Everyone faced these conundrums, Marcie thought, why was she so concerned? And then she had another

thought, Does it have to do with my sexual proclivities? That's something to discuss with my therapist next time. Fuck me, all I think about is sex related!

Marcie had been waiting for him to arrive and flew down the stairs to open the door for him rather than buzzing him up, fearing Aniah would hear the front door buzz open, see him and make a scene. Marcie had dressed simply enough, her blouse was low cut and the bra raised her breasts up accordingly, offering Mark some enticing glimpses of her goodies, and her jeans were form-fitted, meaning tight-tight-tight. She hugged him as he stepped in. Despite the trace of tomato sauce on her upper lip the feel of her body against him made his cock lurch and begin to grow inside his black slacks.

Mark quickly looked up into her eyes when he realized how openly he had been appraising her breasts. To his surprise, her eyes were resting between his legs. This only caused his cock to swell even more. He knew it had to be clearly denting his slacks, but he dared not look.

"These are for you," he said, presenting her with the dozen roses he had been holding; the moisture from them finally working its way through the green tissue to the palm of his hand.

"Why, you are quite the gentleman, aren't you?" she said, accepting the roses from him. "They're beautiful," she added before inhaling the scent from one of them.

"I'm glad you like them," Mark said, wiping his hands on his slacks.

Realizing that Aniah might pop out at any moment, she decided to hurry him along, saying: "C'mon, we'd better take them up to my apartment and put them in a vase.

Then after carefully closing the front door, she led him up to her apartment where he was surprised to find she was finishing her dinner.

Marcie glanced into a mirror, saw the sauce just above her mouth and used her arm to wipe it away. Then she apologized for not being ready and confessed that she had been running late all day because of an audition at the local playhouse. That was a fib. The audition had been the day before.

"No—no, I'm the one that should be apologizing, Mark said contritely. "I should have made it clearer that we were going out to dinner, but ... well, it was inconsiderate of me. Please forgive me."

"There's no forgiving here! I'm delighted you're here. Too many guys make dates then forget all about them. I mean it. A girl comes to expect it. Anyway, I have a confession to make. Most girls eat like pigs, but hide the fact from men, because ... um, just because." She laughed, and added: "Then we tend to poke at the food you buy us at sumptuous dinners pretending to have little or no appetite. Of course if the guy is observant, he'll notice we devour the desert every time."

Smiling ruefully, Mark said, "I think we do recognize it, but say little or nothing about it. It would ruin what might be a promising evening. After all, if the lady is eating or not is of no consequence; guy's want to get them into bed, and anyway, who wants to listen to a growling stomach when making love?"

Marcie found herself laughing so hard at that the tears were running down her cheeks. "I do believe I've met an honest, forthright man at last!" she said and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

Then with his voice so husky that Marcie almost came in her pants, he said "You are a very beautiful woman, Marcie."

The room was silent for a long moment before she managed a reply. "You aren't so bad yourself," she said meeting his eyes. Mark was in his best black suit and thought that he did look good; but he knew she was referring to something else.

"It's a crazy world we live in, isn't it?" Marcie said after another brief pause in conversation and laughed.

"So you don't play at the club on Wednesdays? That's odd isn't it?"

"Turns out that at Coyne's midweek is a slow night. It isn't elsewhere, but for some reason ..." she threw up her hands as if defeated.

"Well if that means you're available to me I'm glad of it; weird as it may be."

Marcie laughed and said, "I don't know about available ..." but found she liked him even more.

Mark sighed and Marcie promptly said, "Did you have a rough day?"

"I did," he responded quickly. "I'm working on a bid to design the new courthouse among other projects. It's gotten a little hectic."

"Do you think you'll get it?"

"Maybe, but people have been known to change their minds, especially people with money. But I've done my homework, I've listened to their wants and needs and incorporated them into the plans; and more importantly, I've done this before."

"I hope you get it. Do you have other jobs on the back burner?"

He appreciated the fact that she'd 'hoped' he'd get the job and not assumed it was already his. He smiled and said: "Well, I'm always bidding on something. There are a lot of details to work out before signing on to a project and I'm a one man operation. I'm finishing up the last phase of a building for the city. I do have an assistant; but I'm it as far as planning and supervising projects. I hope to add another architect soon though. So to answer your question taking on another task while in the middle of this one would be dangerous. I'd be stretching myself too thin. Right now I have the assistant and that's it."

"Is she pretty?"

"Oh, are you jealous already?"

His comment disconcerted her for a moment so she laughed, and said, "No, just curious."

Mark looked around the apartment's living room before answering, then said: "She's probably above average in that she looks great in a bikini, but facially, and please, if you two ever meet don't tell her this ... she's low average. I say this from the position of a photographer. I dabble, (a lie) and have learned what counts in that regard. By the way, your taste in decorating is very current.

Marcie brushed her hair back with her left hand and said, "Well I did minor in art, and along with that learned a few things about decorating with good, used items."

"So you auditioned at the playhouse. I didn't know you were an actress too. How did it go?"

"It went well enough I think. I'm more a musician pretending to be an actress."

She laughed, took a forkful of pasta into her mouth and without any qualms about it, kept talking with food in her mouth. "They're going to do Cabaret, you know, the Joel Grey thing about 1930's Berlin."

"Yeah, I saw the movie with Liza Minnelli."

"Um, good! Well they have a bunch of musicians' in it," She swallowed and looked directly at him. "Dancers too! But I'm a half-assed dancer to tell the truth. So I'll be playing the piano on stage while the dancers prance all around me and the other musicians. It sounds fun, you know? I've never done anything like it."

"Well you certainly can play the piano."

"Thank you. That's nice of you to say. Anyway, I can use the extra money and there's a possibility that I might get an extra buck or two out of it if they make me their full time Musical Director."

Mark took a sip of wine and said, "It sounds like you're starting to make some headway."

She gave him a self-depreciating grin and leaning forward said, "Yeah after a couple near misses at the big time in the record industry. Who knows?"

Marcie had been waiting for him to stare at her cleavage, and when he finally did, jumped at the chance to

tell him about herself.

"Um, yeah ... err, Mark, I think we should get something straight between us ..."

Damn right, he thought, still fixed on her abundant cleavage.

"I'm a sex addict, Mark. I follow a step program with Sex Addicts Anonymous in trying to control the urges, that's what they are, Mark--urges. I try to minimize social contacts that might lead me astray."

His eyes widened, but he had the wherewithal to ask, "Does it work?"

She bit her lower lip and said, "To tell the truth, yes and no; I'm literally a slutty bitch in heat. My sponsor has me working on finding a partner to quell those urges and keep me on track so I don't run amuck."

"OH!" he said, stunned at her candor.

Marcie had to stifle a laugh when she saw his jaw drop in stunned surprise. But his response triggered a complexly different emotion within her.

"What can I do to help you?" he said simply and honestly.

"How do I answer that?" Marcie said, wondering where this was going to take them.

"Tell me about being an addict, so I can understand you and your problem."

Marcie sank down into her chair. The tension seemed to leave her body and she smiled at him and said, "Okay..." and proceeded to tell him the story of her sexual life from the first lesbian intimacies with Laura in college, through her first times with the professor and pulling the train with the five guys in their apartment.

She left a few things out, but not deliberately, and she ended with how and where she stood with the teenager that lived one floor below where they currently sat.

"So, what do you think of me now?" She said, worrying the cuticle of a finger on her right hand.

"I think you'd better listen to my story, Marcie."

Mark proceeded to relate his story, with particular emphasis on Rana and Samira and halting with his current status with the Borelli's.

"I'm beginning to see how it is that you're so understanding," she said a few seconds after he finished. "But I don't think we should have sex."

"We will, but not just yet. What I suggest is that we go for a walk; just a walk, nothing more. I'll bring you back to your door, kiss you good night and call you tomorrow and we can talk on the phone or in person. But we'll continue that way until we both decide to move on to the next step."

"We?"

"Yes, it has to be a joint thing."

"Suppose I don't want that?"

"Either of us can end it any time. Nothing's stopping either of us from doing it."

Marcie laughed ruefully then inquired, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"If I'm going to fuck you then I need to be your partner. That calls for my being nice to you, don't you agree?

She giggled, "Well, if we're going to sleep together, I agree, we should be nice to one another." She reached out and took his hand and guided it to her breast. "Kiss me now, Mark. I want to taste you, baby ... I'm hungry for you!"

Mark stood his ground until Marcie pressed her pelvis into him; then he took what was a defensive posture and shook her off him.

"I'm leaving, forget the walk. We'll do it another time."

A moment later he was bounding down the stairs and out of the apartment.

Marcie didn't have time to chase after him, for Aniah came up the stairs as Marcie was leaving her apartment.

"Who was that guy?" The teen wanted to know. "Did you two do it?"

"Aniah shut the fuck up! Not on the stairwell!"

That outburst quelled the girl's agitated state for the moment, but she burst into Marcie's apartment and plopped down on the couch waiting for an explanation. "My mother knows!"

Marcie froze in place. "Knows?"

"Yeah, she knows I did it. She said as much!"

"This is important, Aniah. Tell me exactly what she said to you."

"She accused me of fucking around!" the teen said defensively.

"No, her exact words. It's important, Aniah."

"She said, 'I can't trust my own daughter!' She said, 'My daughter's a slut ...' No she said, 'My daughter's dressed like a slut,' those were her exact words, and that means she knows what happened with Gerri and Milt!"

Marcie visibly relaxed as Aniah's words were absorbed. "Okay then," she said caressing Aniah's right arm. "Your Mom's being a Mom, that's all. She doesn't know what happened, but being a mother she senses something different about you. Maybe you're giving off a vibe or something. I don't know. Maybe you should try getting closer to her for a day or two, you know? Confide in her. Not about you getting laid, but maybe some girl in school who's fucking around and got you wondering about having sex. She'll be looking for that at your age. It's certainly normal."

"Yeah ... I could do that. It could work." Aniah kissed Marcie, thinking they would have sex on the couch again like they had two nights earlier. But Marcie put her off.

"I can't. Besides your mother will be wondering where the hell you are. We don't want her thinking about you and me."

"So who was the guy?"

"Just a guy, we had a date, but he felt ill and went home, okay?"

That was sufficient to convince the teen she should leave and she did.

_________________________

Mark sat in his car with his head down against the steering wheel thinking; why didn't I push it? She was there for the asking. She admitted as much.

"Ohhh, fuck!" he cried out and slammed the palm of his right hand into the steering wheel. Seconds later he turned the key in the ignition and drove away.

Marcie stood behind the window's curtain and watched him drive away. Was that even him? I don't know, but maybe it was. Why didn't he come back? What kind of guy doesn't want to fuck around? He knew I'd let him in my pants. I as much as told him so. If I'm honest with myself I wanted him inside me. I can't resist having sex.

Then it occurred to her that she had not only talked Mark out of boning her, but dissuaded Aniah, her horny teenage neighbor as well; and all within a ten minute span, if that.