The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So there's that," she said aloud as her hand slipped down to her chest and began drawing small circles around her nipple, and felt the inevitable rush of tingles as it hardened beneath her finger. She thought of the feelings when she felt them rubbing against Mark as he held her close, of the tingles that she got just from him touching her arm, how she felt his arm brush her breast as she held him close just prior to his leaving.

Her hand traveled lower, over the smooth skin of her stomach showing below her blouse. Her hand absently undid the button of her jeans and slid inside. As her fingers slid down through her pubic hair Marcie found her labia engorged and wet. She collected a touch of her juice and spread it over her clit, her two fingers forming a nice pocket for her clit as they began to travel in lazy circles.

I really wanted him, she told herself and she shivered as her fingers picked up their pace, pressing even harder; she felt a renewed flow of juices lubricating her, welcomed the familiar lewd feelings as they came over her as she imagined it was his hard cock pillaging her cunt and not her fingers, and then her conscious thought dissolved as her orgasm took over.

Marcie's head went back, her back arched, breasts thrust out, nipples at their maximum hardness. Her legs quivered as the sensation invaded her entire body. Her pussy clenching and unclenching; her clit hard and sensitive, bursting in pleasure with each orgasmic wave. Her body began to relax, her ass hit the couch again and she shuddered from an after orgasm tremble--her finger jerked across her clit setting her off again as she once again tensed, and as her moans filled the room she distantly realized they were hers.

"Oh! Oh, god oh, god..." she cried to herself as she began panting trying to force air to her lungs. She had masturbated almost daily for years now but never had an orgasm that intense before. She lay on the couch, a thin sheen of sweat covering her body, beginning to feel cool in the night air. She pulled an afghan over her exhausted body and immediately fell asleep, legs apart, jeans undone, blouse pushed up around her neck, breasts exposed.