The Next Door Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so no pleasure for you?"

"Pup, this is pleasurable. I have been masturbating almost nonstop to you and your fantasies."

"Not using your company?"

Shit. I know, why did I ask? The question just came out. Inches away from having sex and I had to ask a stupid and accusing question. I mean the way the soft skin of butt was rubbing itself against my throbbing rod was driving me nuts already.

"Don't worry pup. It's a valid and understandable question. All of this is new. No, I am not having sex with anyone. I was worried that my cootch would be loose so I have been abstaining from sex to provide a more pleasant initiation. Trust me, it has been torturous too, but those two you met today are pack mates. They aren't even sleeping with each other."

"Oh," I said. Relieved at being in the clear for the dumb comment. What was nice is that when she lifted herself up and reach down to position my cock at her entrance, it upped the anticipation of becoming a monster. Sex it seems, is how the best things happen in the world. The heat emanating off of no doubt soaked pussy lips made me throb in impatience.

"I like an eager lover. You ready pup? Its time to become a wolf," she said.

I want to imagine that my words would have been along the lines of telling her to bring it on or like, I am super ready. Heck, fur me up baby would have been the best. Instead, my response was to gargle into unintelligible words as slick wonderful heat engulfed the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and nothing happened for a few seconds as each of use savored the moment. Opening my eyes, I looked up to her her peering down at me with yellow eyes. The moment I realized this was the point of no return, she sank down my length.

"Oh pup, you weren't joking. This is a wonderful rod to fuck me with," she said, leaning her head back.

"Don't you mean to ride on? Seems you are doing the actions," I said. Her hips rolled and she began grinding on me. "Jesus Dana, you're super tight."

"You mean it?"

"Yes, and so beautiful," I replied, my hands roaming over the three perky large breasts that she had. The two "secondary" pairs were not as big as her sported titanic ones, but they were still firm and perky. Back to the kneading, I held on while she rode me.

"Ah, no, pup, I can't-" she cried out. The words began taking a turn for a problem when her voice started getting deeper. It was then that I noticed the white fur growing around her areoles. The fur spread and suddenly her hands slammed down onto the bed on the sides of my head. There was a ripping sound, which made me aware that my blanket had just been turned to tatters. There probably was a chance to say something about the destruction, but when I looked up, I looked up to an emerging monster.

Her snout was coming in and her eyes were closed in either pain or rapture. Werewolf movies kind of portrayed both with no real consensus on which was how the change affected the person. Then her warning went through my head and I did the only thing available to me as she continued to move her hips. Leaning up, I kissed her on her lips, which were beginning to curl. Her hips froze and she folded herself around me and returned the passion with gusto. As our tongues danced between each other, I felt her reverting from the precipice of change. After what felt like a few minutes, my throbbing cock reminded her that it was still buried in the hot recess of her snatch.

"You need to finish soon. How are you able to hold on so long?"

"I uh, well, had a good teacher," I said thinking of the babysitter Katie. There had been times where she had me eat her out for hours at a time. Other times where she made me "gain" endurance by having almost nonstop sex. The teenage girl had been insatiable and it took forever to please her, but once trained, the marathons became less frequent.

"You hope. When you change, women will be all over you."
 "The mind reading," I said.

"You'll get yours soon. It's actually nice," she said coupling the words with a squeeze of her pussy.

"That's really nice. You must be a goddess among werewolves."

She blushed heavily. The heat spreading across her skin as it reddened.

"You have a way with words pup," she said. Her eyes had reverted back to gray.

"And apparently soon looks too," I mumbled.

"It'll be fun. Plus, you never know, we will need a bigger pack," she said before leaning down and kissing me again. Her hips began to move again, taking me in long strokes and forcing me to moan.

"Yes pup, cum. Fill your new mistress with your hot seed. Become one of us. A monster, a child of the moon. I want you so bad, come on pup. Fill me, fill me," she moaned hotly into my ear. She nibbled on it and bite my neck. It was enough to drive a young me, well over the edge.

Stars. That's what I saw. When my cock surged into bliss and my body went into an ocean of pleasure. Mrs. Banes was a woman and I had found out why that was a distinction worth noting. Sure, the girls my age were fun to be with, but Dana milked my dick with skill that left them behind. As my throbbing spurts tapered off, I felt the walls of her cunt squeezing and relaxing.

"You having fun?" I asked as the orgasm fell away and my body relaxed.

"Sorry, want to make sure I got it all."

"Part of it?"

"No, but I like the feel of hot cum in me."

"So what about you?"

"An orgasm? I'll masturbate later," she said, pulling off of me and laying next to me in the bed.

"I could finger you," I offered.

"I want you to, but you can't," she said with a sigh.

"Why not? Does the pleasure force the change?"

"No, it doesn't. See, when you are a werewolf, sex is even better. Becoming the beast in the middle of sex ups the pleasure tenfold, if not more. So I initiate the change, only because I want that pleasure."

"Oh, so if you didn't you could have an orgasm?"

"Yes, but not a very good one."

"I understand. So where are you from?"

Her hand had begun tracing circles over my chest when she had laid next to me, but it stopped with the question.

"Why are you asking?"

"Well, you said I was your mate. If I am, shouldn't we learn about each other?"

The silence from her was deafening. Other than the breathing in the room, there was nothing and I thought that she was hiding something.

"I am. I don't want to tell you about myself until the change."

"Why not?"

"You might not survive the change," she said with a soft voice.

"Might not?"

Oh shit. Did I make a mistake?

"Relax," she said.

"What are my odds?"

"Only one in ten actually survives the transformation process," she said.

"That's really bad," I said. Fear went through me. One in ten only survive. Why terrible odds and not to mention, she lied by omission.

"Would you still have said yes if I told you?"

That was the question, wasn't it. Would I? Probably.

"Yeah, I would have. I can't blame you, but why not?"

"Being a werewolf isn't easy Vance. I live in human society. An extremely dangerous prospect for my kind. I have to be extra careful of my nature and it is easy to slip over the line."

"Where the others people you were trying to change?"

"Yes and no. Most never made it that far and most left alive. The few who managed to get the offer flipped out. Honestly, I was about to leave and move on until I figured out you were watching me. The next logical thing was to ask you. If the mental link is there, then you should survive."

"It's my life..." I said.

"One in which you agreed to this. If you had refused, I would be gone and your mother would be dealing with grief right now."

"You really would have killed me?"

"You forget that the other option was some great sex."

"Was it?"

"Of course, though I can't wait to have to do it with you in a more bestial manner."

She laughs and I smiled. Her reassurances calmed me.

"So I can't know anything until I change?"

"Well, not true. You can learn about my body some more."

I shifted to look at her.

"I get to do this more?"

"Yep and in a few minutes too. With your mother gone, we need to make sure to use the time wisely. You have to be good and infected," she said. It had to be an excuse to just have more sex, but then, why would she continue if she couldn't orgasm.

"How long will it take?"

"To change? Depends. A day to a month. Most of the time, the first change happens with a full moon or a new moon."

"Man, what can I expect?"

"Pain and hunger. Especially hunger. Make sure you eat lots of meat, it will help," she said. Her fingers were tracing again in my chest. "I need to use your bathroom. When I come back, let's infect you so more."

I may have said okay, but she got up and left me on the bed. Bit off more than I can chew I think. What really bothered me is that no matter how hard I tried that night, Dana would hold herself back. She came back into my room and I sat up.

"Stop," I told her. She froze.

"What?" She asked.

What indeed?

See, she was standing in the middle of my room. There, her perky breasts, the only two now there, were round and lovely looking. The outside curves matched the curve of her hips. Her tan freckled skin looks smooth and I noticed now that her pubic area was bare. Where her legs met, right in the crevice, her pink slit could be seen. My gaze traveled down her long smooth legs. 
 "Do you want me to do a turn?" she asked.

Lifting my hand, I pointed my finger at the floor and made a small circle. She huffed at me but turned slowly until I cold stare at her back. It curved too, making a wonderful path until the frame of her ass became the object that eyes couldn't bear to look away from. Especially being that her dark hair saw right above her tail. Her white furred tail, which was wagging. She continued to turn until she was facing me once again.

"I like that just having me on display made you hard again," she said licking her lips. Walking over to the bed she dropped to her knees.

"If you do that, it won't do much for infecting," I said.

She ignored me as she licked her chops. Then, her tongue flicked out against my rod. The pursuing suck off went fast, as the skill with her mouth made me shoot off far quicker than her pussy had. Then again, that may have been her choice when we were having sex before.

"Dana, how is it that you do that?"

"There is too much history for you to care about," she said, smacking her lips and playing with a load.

"That's weird."

"But it's so tasty."

"I'd like to taste you," I said. She hushed me and went to suck my limp cock. In a few seconds, she had me hard once again and had me thirst back into her tight pussy.

"Better, keep up pup, gonna be a long night," she howled, throwing her head back and bouncing up and down.

12