All Comments on 'The Next Door Wolf'

by destodes777

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh, I am SO hoping you write more for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

More, give us more

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Need more

Great build up now we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please... but proofreading is in order

I really enjoyed your story and I do hope you continue writing on it.

One remark however is that you should either get an editor or be more attentive when you proofread your story before posting. There's a few silly typos and line breaks that needlessly diminish the quality of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want more

So refreshing to read the werewolf theme but different.

most stories are of a girl in distress, a powerful (too perfect alpha) that know she's his mate etc. etc.

I don't recall many stories where it's a female were.

keep writing, just proof a bit better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I so...

very much agree with "Want more" - this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

please keep the story going

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 7 years ago
Anonymous feedback

If you're going to leave a critic of a story have the guts to do so under a name!! Nothing annoys me more when people do that!!

I didn't see any "typos or mistakes" all I read was a great story in its infinacy. Please keep writing and I can't wait for another chapter

christophermccoychristophermccoyover 7 years ago
great story

great story

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Good story... But...

Good story but needs editing. I use a Kindle and sometimes iit has trouble with displaying pages correctly when it comes to literotica, usually when people go wild with symbols or dashes, stars or whatever. For whatever reason there were places where there were missing words. This made the story a bit hard to follow at times. Perhaps editing will help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want more

As title says really want more

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
was a group dead beauty

What's "a group dead beauty"?

I know what a "drop dead beauty" is, but group dead?

Is she so beautiful that whole bunches of men drop dead if they see her?

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Excellent

If it had happened too me years ago I would have jumped at the chance. Especially to be become a werewolf's mate and to change as well.I agree that you can only be allowed to comment if you have signed into the site. Anonymous comments are nothing but cowards.

dtd0129dtd0129over 7 years ago
Excellent

Loved it!

destodes777destodes777over 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Hey Everyone,

Just want to thank you for all the feedback. I had the next chapter written and was in the editing phase when an update for my computer decided to fry my hard rive about a week ago. I am reworking the chapter, but the original draft that is lost was really long so I am trying to reach that goal. I am not sure when the next chapter will be completed but I am working on it.

Thank you again,

Destodes777

Knightshadow02Knightshadow02about 7 years ago
Delicious

Will definitely keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
okey, but....

Vance's reaction was not what I expected from someone meeting a werewolf for the first time a murderous one at that , mate or not..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit disjointed

Definitely unusual, the mind reading-mate concept is a nice variation and yet, whether due to language barrier or just bad editing, the story has some odd jerks and starts.

I understand that not every author is going to have amazing grammar, but there are even unfinished sentences - as in more than one.

The author needs to take the time to read his/her work aloud and they will find most of the easily fixed mistakes. Once you have done that, copy-paste the chapter into any mainstream email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail) and check for red-underlined words.

Just those two steps will make cut down on the more distracting of mistakes.

Past the grammar and odd changes in thought, the story is intriguing so I'll poke at Chapter 2 to see where Vance and Dana end up (besides bed).

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not going to lie, if I ever saw a female werewolf, I would definitely ask her to mate with me.

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 2 months ago

This is right up my alley so far. Great start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdestodes777@destodes777
757 Followers
Hey to all my followers, Thank you all for the patience. I am always so lucky to have such devoted readers. To those of you who have messaged me inquiring about me, I thank you. To the few who I have been emailing consistently and fallen off on communicating with, I apologiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES