The Next Door Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the swirls of a tongue of the head of my member. Then I felt the warmness sink-down my length. Buried in her throat, I wondered briefly of how a werewolf found itself knowing these expert things. The heat disappeared.

"I am no slut, Vance. I am a woman, however."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking that."

"Not yet," she said.

The second time her mouth enveloped my hardness once again, and her tongue pressed hard against the glans of my cock. Shuddering and moaning, it wasn't long before her efforts pushed me over the edge. It was like she knew and as the pleasure peaked finally. Each spurt of cum into her mouth never made it past her lips. She sucked eagerly and even rolled my balls around to get every drop that she could. All of the tensenesses left my body.

"That was intense," I said finally. My heart was racing and then she did something I had never experienced with another woman. She laid herself across my and cuddled with me on the couch. Other girls that I had been with had never done cuddled for a few reasons. One, they often were too afraid to do such actions in any home, so often they were done in cars. Two times was a thing that was never enough.

"I like you, Vance."

I felt her finger drawing lines on my chest. We could have stayed like that for however long she wanted, but then she perked up.

"Your mother's home."

"What?"

"I have to go pup. We will talk soon. Oh, and one more thing."

She kissed me hard.

"She got up to get her sweat, and she wasn't wearing her pants. Just yellow panties.

"When did you?"

"Take them off? Awhile ago. You could have had me tonight Vance, but I got greedy with other things."

"Oh."

"Don't despair; I have one more gift for you."

She was behind the couch and bent over to grab her pants. When she came up, those yellow panties sailed through the air and landed on my face.

"Gotta run, enjoy those."

And she ran towards the back door. As soon as that door closed, the front door opened. My mother came in, and I adjusted my clothes quickly before she walked in on me within an embarrassing situation that needed explanation. Barely getting the panties stuffed into my pocket, I greeted my mother as she entered the room.

12