All Comments on 'The Next One Ch. 05'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
This guy reminds me of a homemade childrens boats just floating along down stream...

This guy is so passive, I'd bet he wouldn't swap a mosquito away if it was sucking his blood. He is so pussy whipped, I bet he ends up staying with Allison.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Good Enough For Me

Thanks JPB!

I kept thinking that before he married Allison that he somehow would discover that she had not only dated at college but also did the frat thing (trains) along with a regular fuck buddy...it just made sense that she would, especially when she told him she wouldn't be home for the last two weeks of school.

I'm surprised she only did Amos, she did admit to seducing him and the Allison we came to know, probably wouldn't have been opposed to hustling guys when she was out of town. Once she did Amos, why not.

Well, we all suspect where this is going but, believe it or not, I'm not predicting - just anxiously waiting for the next chapter and I suspect the next and maybe even another next or two.

Thanks again!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
He has to think about all of the times he has been burnt by women

Why would he want to get involved again with the biggest slut of them all, Sarah.

He should just hold out for the sweetest piece of ass he has ever had, and that being Vangie. He could wear her down until she left her husband and then marry her. He would get a lot of money from her when she passed on.

It's still a great story and I'm anxious to see what Bob has in store for us.

Thanks for the great read.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
I tried

I tried to stay with this story, but it kept getting stranger and unsettling every page. I give up.

cadaverinecadaverineabout 13 years ago
One of Your Best

Allie wasn't too upset that Frankie found out she was cheating slut.

She was very calm telling him.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Our author has a bit of a hang up.....

He does not trust women at all. I believe he explained why in a few autobiographical pieces some years back. He seems to be wondering if it is not best to have all the pussy you want, without formal humiliation and not worry about such things as cheating. I do admit here, that Allison, yes has committed the ultimate crime against his patrimony by bringing in an heir without using his DNA. In many States of the Union he would still be responsible for the child as long as he did not talk someone into adopting it!

Perhaps the deal offered is great. Of course the alternative would be to murder her and the child and go to jail or perhaps off himself. Personally that does not sound attractive! Revenge against the boss?? That guy is just another pussy whipped wimp!!!

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Seems JPB has a fetish going on LOL! just kidding

Dude what's happening usually your stories have at least one stand up charactor! what's with this mommy loving husband stuff? We need someone in this story with some redeeming quality anything at all will do. Make him a blood donor or buy Girl Guide cookies something please! 12 pages of reading about losers and idiots throw us a bone JPB

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
the problem isnt JPB and women; its JPB and stupid men !!!

The issue isnt that the author JPB doesnt trust women... it is that in ALL of his serious work the men are incapable of learning.

Go back and re-read what Frank says to Allison at the beginning of chapter 4. Its wonderful. He states WHY he cannot and will not trust or even date Allison.

Now suddenly they are married.??

the issue is that Frank doesnt learn. Given all that has happened to him...

1 Gloria's scheme to get Franks to accept another man's baby

2 sarah being a mentaly ill whore who fucks her daddy and numerous other men while enagged to Frank.

3 Allison KNOWN acts of betrayal & extreme behavior...(the high school prom & the bag of used condomns) ***WHY WOULD FRANK AGREE TO MARRIAGE TO...ALLSION?**

Does that sort of bizzare shokcing plot twist need SOME sort of explanation?

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Ah, I love strumpets!

Such riches. Thank you.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Interesting

Yesterday I posted a short diatribe on JPB's style and of course did not expect a change, because this had already been submitted. This was an interesting chapter, I will say that, but the moral character of the women in this story is suspect to say the least. Yes, I include his Mother and Mother in law when I say that.

There is nothing they will not forgive and while I know that the lure of Grandchildren is extremely strong, they asked a bit much. Here of course is where some detail could have helped the story. I do not recall JPB telling us that Allison and Frank were only children, but I suspect that this is the case. Given that likelyhood, the two real Mommies are feeling sadly unfullfilled, not to mention their years long planning falling apart.

Ah well, they are all sluts and ultimately unfaithful, not that Frank is any paragon of virtue. I will read to the end, if only to see how Frank salvages something of himself from his sad tale of life.

NeuroBillNeuroBillabout 13 years ago
Gotta agree with Harry for once

There's something missing in this story, JPB, that you've had in others...someone that the reader might give a crap about.

Just consider who is not cheating, disparaging someone "they love", or a slut in this storyline...not one of the central characters. That is Frank, an ass of the first class, Allison, Sarah, Vangie, all seemingly driven by their reproductive organs without an ounce of substance. No central character has substance or personality aside from sex of any sort.

Maybe that's your point, but mine is that no matter how well you write your narrative, hedonism as a focus is empty and solitary. (Hedonism and ... is nice.)

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
What's the theme? Where's the character growth?

All good stories have a central theme, and the theme plays out through the growth of the characters. We are now on chapter 5, though, and I have yet to detect either occurring. To the contrary, all five chapters are interchangeable repeats. The guy fucks anything that moves, it costs him his women, and he still does it. The women fuck everything that moves, it costs them their man, and they still do it. Not one character--not a single fucking one!--has yet learned from their mistakes.

Sorry, but as a stroke story in the fetich category, this may work. As a complete story in any category, though, this is quickly going nowhere.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
What's to . . .

. . . think about? While mommy sucks your dick!

The semi incest thing should at least semi bother me, but Vangie is such a lusty, fun loving woman that her blatancy seems natural. I don't know how many more chapters you have in mind, not as many as DQS I hope, but I will stick with this one too as high camp comedy. I am really enjoying it.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Too funny

You keep cracking me up with this one, everyone is morally bankrupt except for frank and allusions mom,,,, omg what's next JPB, the two moms are bisexual lovers, who meet up with Russ once a month?? Carry on with Peyton Place meets Twin Peaks! Not every story has to be realistic and somber.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Here I Go ... Again

After reading your reader comments I have noticed something that I think is relative, maybe unintentional, but nonetheless a possible key to the ending of this story.

Frank ended up being totally in love with Allison, left for military training and without a doubt, thought he would be spending the rest of his life with Allison.

Two points...

1) His upbringing and character were above reproach as he grew up and was displayed by his conduct, thinking and actions up until that point...so, character as a young man - excellent!

2) He was devastated by Allisons' decision to date and go to the Prom they were to go to together as a couple! I don't think he has recovered from the hurt of her initial betrayal.

So, for those of us who refer to all of the characters as unfaithful, slutty and without any thought of self respect, let alone fidelity...I think Frank does still have it in his subconscious. Just maybe, at some point he comes to grips with it all, has a breakdown, gets help and then...JPB decides what happens!

Thanks for the story and JPB your reader comments are never a disappointment!

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAabout 13 years ago
U R GR8

I wish u would have put ur creative skills in writing a notaably less erotic novel & who knows you could hae been nominated for a Nobel prize in literature

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
No one to like in this story, so far

But maybe that's what JPB means to do, or maybe he (she?) is simply laughing at life, at men and women, and at the readers that take this all seriously. Frank fucks around without remorse, and admits he's basically a male slut. All the women save Frank's Mom (and maybe Allison's Mom) are sluts.

Frank was really dumb to have a vasectomy while so young, and basically, at the start of his marriage. So he did it for Allison, who "did not want children." But what if Allison dies in a car accident, or what if they divorced (as is actually happening)? And then he marries a different woman who does want kids? He's still young enough to be a father.

Now he might have to consider a reversal, which costs $15-20,000 and is not always successful, if the woman he meets should want his biological child. Some women won't consider marrying a man who is sterile, fearing problems if she gets inseminated with anonymous sperm. Of course, in this story, the actual women are such ally cats that they wouldn't care who inseminated them, if indeed they wanted a child.

I question Allison's claim that her pregnancy was an accident. The psychologists would claim she must have had a subconscious desire to get pregnant, considering she did not take precautions against it. In this case, I would agree with the shrinks. So this was a big insult to Frank, who went through surgery (to spare her the more invasive surgery of tubal ligation) out of love for her.

And Harry and others have the right of it -- Frank is perpetually dumb and just doesn't learn. The vasectomy was only one of numerous examples, as others have pointed out. I can't see a happy ending for anyone in this story. I also despair of any sort of ending, considering how many chapters keep appearing. On SOL, this was a four chapter story. I guess JPB is writing extensions to the original. Pretty soon it will rival DQS's WWWM . . .

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
I was wrong...

Just another story with two-dimensional characters that never learn or grow. It is rather sad, because the writing keeps our interest.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Same old same old

Another chapter where the same old thing as the first keeps happening yawn

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Nothing but sluts and assholes in this one.

Not one single character with integrity in this story. Not one! Why am I still reading it? Hell if I know!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 1.

I read several paragraphs of the first page and skipped to the middle of last page. I am certain I didn't miss much.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW FAR AND HOW LONG DO WE CONTINUE TO LET THE BALLS JUGGLE

even ATLAS SHRUGGED. TK U MLJ LV NV

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
I WOKE UP TO A BLACK HAIRED BEAUTY

Trouble was I had gone to bed with a blond. Now I'm no bible thumper. But I'm the one that makes my decisions in my life. By nightfall my roommate and both girls were long gone. Think about it.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
And the train wreck continues

Frank makes all his decisions with his "little head". And one of these women is going to cut it off sooner or later.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
As Laura Brannigan

sang: "Gloria, Gloria..." Or has something happened to her to preclude that? I can't remember.

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
I Give Up!

Here's a story about 3 whores, a man-whore, a mommy whore and a daddy whore.

Not a one of them have an endearing quality. I tried reading this story, but I can't go on. Thanks for the story but I just couldn't take it anymore. (I don't really care what happens to any of them.)

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
These are...

...some seriously fucked up people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a great line!!!!!!

Think about it while mommy sucks your dick."

You kill me JPB

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
This is

a well written miserable story about despicable people. I'm out.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Good story but

Some of jpb's characters sure do jump into getting a vasectomy! I have yet to know anyone that young to get one so casually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When you go into a dive bar.....

And people are talking about shit and saying shit like "Mother fucker" this and "fuck that" and "fuck you and the horse you rode in on" I think of this story. It's well done and entertaining as hell. But these people are scum of the earth, they all belong in prison or in their graves types of people. You couldn't find people this awful in Folsom Prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hopefuly

Hopefuly in the last story ,he doesn't marry Sarah but her mother.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Frankie is a self righteous royal ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, the guy is a dick you have to admit he's getting some primo pussy.

MarrttyMarrttyover 1 year ago

Sick, but good entertainment

Madeira1076Madeira10769 months ago

I want to give it more than 5 stars for this chapter.

At first I thought he was a total dick, but now, everyone is cheating. Very fun story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES