All Comments on 'The Next Step'

by ErosMuse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

What an arousing story. Reading it makes me want to sneak outside, strip completely naked, and play with myself. I can't wait to read more.

ErosMuseErosMuseabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Very Hot

I think you should go for it. Let me know how it turns out. ;)

ErosMuseErosMuseabout 8 years agoAuthor

Hey guys. Just as a friendly reminder, I love receiving any and all positive feedback. I'm open to critiques as well, *as long as they remain constructive and polite*. This means if you're going to tell me you don't my story, some particular passage(s) from it, or an element of my writing style... be prepared to be helpful, explain why (to the best of your ability), and offer whatever advice you can on how you feel I could do better in the future. Constructive criticism is meant as a cooperative effort to help an artist or author grow and improve the execution of their craft. It is not an excuse to be belittle me or my work.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you all liked it as much as I enjoyed sharing. <3

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEabout 8 years ago
LOVED IT!!

So glad you've written another one. You know I really enjoyed your first two but this was even better.

Although we are different in most ways, I kind of feel like we're kindred spirits. I'm much older and a heterosexual male and yet I "was you" during the walk home and at the door.

I hope you will continue to share when you have the opportunity.

HalfAsleepHalfAsleepabout 8 years ago
great

fantastic stories and great writing! keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot & Arousing

I loved this story. What would be real hot is if Emma went back to the train tracks, stripped totally nude, then dared herself to walk farther and farther from her clothes.

EterriswolfEterriswolfalmost 6 years ago
So daring

This is so daring I have read three of your stories and I love all of them I wish I had the Kerge to do things like that the urge has been really strong recently

DocTemplarDocTemplar3 months ago

ErosMuse, I loved this third story. I love your kinks! Sadly, I am dismayed that these stories were written years ago and you haven't added new things in such a long time. I'd love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosMuse@ErosMuse
Hi, I'm Emma. The exact term escapes me -- I'm sure I've come across a word for it somewhere... I enjoy exposing myself in public places. Now, when I say 'enjoy', what I mean is 'it really turns me on'. Exhibitionist and flasher aren't quite what I'm looking for; those terms u...