The Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost dropped my panties right then. I wanted to, so bad! Then go back out in the middle of the street and dance, or... something, to expose myself. But the fantasy made me too nervous. I couldn't bring myself to actually do it, so I settled with touching myself at the thought. I reached the small stoop before the door, climbing the two stairs and opening the screen door before setting down my backpack. I bent over to dig out my key, going my best to keep my legs straight to stick out my butt; one last little bit of posturing before I'd go inside and release all the pent-up energy I'd built. I felt so sexy, bent over in nothing but my panties, that I limited the search for my key to one hand, and used the other to caress a buttcheek. I started kneading it, and gradually moved over to the other as I searched, slowing my pursuit of the key as I distracted myself with my own groping, turning myself on more and more.

I finally found the key, but by now I was lost in my own little world. I stopped feeling myself up long enough to gather some of the material of my panties in my hand, and pulled it up, pressing it so tightly to my soaking wet pussy, burying it between my buns. I gasped in pleasure, already beginning to feel an orgasm building up within me. I needed to come! More than I'd ever needed anything before. And I would do it right here, finish stripping on my doorstep and finger myself, and whine and scream in ecstasy as I'd come in the open yard.

My hands moved to my hips, hooked under the straps of my panties, and began pulling down. The straps were low, pulling the fabric out from between my cheeks, exposing just over half of my ass... when I heard it. The sound was brief, but clear: some object glancing off of glass behind me. I froze. Fear and embarrassment knotted my stomach, made my face feel cold as I must've gone pale. It seemed *such* a long moment before I mustered the nerve to look over my shoulder for the source of the sound. But once I did, its cause was immediately evident. The neighbor boy -around the same age I was, maybe a year or two older- stood in the window staring right at me, his face red, clearly liking what he saw.

I was caught!

My eyes went even wider than his. I could instantly feel the blood rushing to my face as I blushed furiously; my face had to have looked like it was painted red. I was mortified! I mean, I knew I was bound to be seen like this eventually. But I hadn't expected it to happen so soon. I wasn't prepared for it yet. I'd never been so embarrassed in my life. I'd let myself get overexcited and careless, and now this guy had seen me naked, but for a tiny scrap of cloth over the bottom half of my ass. Part of me wanted to cry.

But another part of me was *SO* turned on! My embarrassment built that approaching orgasm to its peak, and it rushed over me, then and there. I bit my lip, trying to hide my arousal, but I couldn't hold back the gasping moan as I came. My panties, still pulled tight against my pussy, couldn't contain my cum, and it flowed down the inside of my legs.

It all happened in the space of a second. So fast, I hoped, that the neighbor might not have noticed me cumming, or realized that even now, my orgasm was rocking through me, squeezing my vaginal muscles and begging for more!

Luckily, my embarrassment proved stronger than lust at that moment. I shifted my hips, which I'd been using to hold open the storm door, stood up and moved forward, toward the still-closed door, letting the lightweight metal trim of the screen door offer some concealment as it swung inward, patting my butt as it came to rest. The guy, alarmed to have been noticed watching me, jumped back from the window, out of sight. I fumbled with the key with shaking hands, trying to get it in the doorknob as quickly as I could, finding myself both relieved and disappointed at the boy's retreat.

After what seemed twenty tries, I finally got the key in the hole. I unlocked the door, threw it open, and rushed inside, nearly tripping over my forgotten backpack and inadvertently kicking it inside with me as I entered my kitchen. The screen door swung shut behind me, but the main door remained open. I ducked to the side, putting my back to the narrow strip of wall between the door and our kitchen window, using the wall to support myself. I berated myself for being so careless so close to home. Now I'd been seen next to naked, and the guy clearly knew where I lived. If he told anybody, it would be easy to figure out who he was talking about, and that anonymity that was already so important during my unclothed outings would be gone.

But I was still so turned on! I found my hands had kept busy caressing my hard tits as I leaned against the wall. I moaned as I played with them, my mind racing through several half-baked fantasies, things I might have done if I hadn't been caught, or if I hadn't noticed that I'd been seen, or things I might have done while being watched, if I'd been bolder than I was. A hand drifted down between my legs, and I began rubbing my clit through my panties. I moaned again, arousing myself ever further, and finding myself caring less and less about potential consequences.

The fantasies filled my thoughts, becoming more relevant than any worries I had before. Besides, I thought, if I did something raunchy or slutty, who would believe it? I was a good girl, shy and quiet, the last one anybody would suspect of doing something like that. The same could not be said of the boy next door; he was always troublesome in his childhood, belligerent and often caught telling blatant lies, and that hadn't changed as he'd grown up. Who would ever believe him over me?

I peeked around the doorjamb, finding the young man's face back at his window, with a disheartened expression upon discovering I was no longer out in plain sight. My thoughts whirled as I considered what I could do, until my eyes drifted down to the lower part of the screen door, taking in a couple details that had never seemed of much relevance until just now.

My lascivious muse whispered mischief. With the final echoes of my orgasm still sending shivers up and down my cunt, and embarrassment and lust hoarding all the blood my brain needed for making responsible decisions, stealing it away to my face and privates, I couldn't resist the lure.

Unable to suppress a lewd grin, I walked back into view, in front of the screen door, keeping my back to it and the boy. Luckily, he hadn't given up and moved away yet. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure he was watching, and he ducked behind his curtains, only barely keeping me in view while trying to hide. I let him see my smile, and he appeared reassured and intrigued, coming back into easy view.

I leaned back against the screen door after ensuring it was securely shut, bent over again and reached behind me for the latches of the door's window. It took a moment, but I managed to find them and get my fingers in there at the unusual angle -I'd never opened it from behind myself- and raised it until the wide metal trim at the bottom was level with my butt, and locked it in place. It wasn't nearly tall enough to cover my posterior, and even as horny as I was, I wasn't so daring yet as to intentionally show off as much as would remain in view with only that to conceal me. But it was okay, there was more to do yet. I bent again, and raised the screen, which also bore a wide trim at the bottom. Not as wide as the glass windowpane I'd already moved, but enough to help. I pulled it up to stagger with the other, locked that one in place too, and decided it covered enough. The bottom half of my ass at least, which was all the boy hadn't already seen (entirely, anyway), and some more besides. I hoped I'd placed the trims correctly, but I wasn't going to take the time to check.

He had been watching confusedly. But his eyes widened excitedly again as I slipped my fingers underneath my panties, still-lowered from earlier, and pulled the straps playfully out away from my body. I tried to put on a sultry look, and my gaze flicked rapidly back and forth between watching what I was doing and my voyeur's expression, as I pushed my panties down my hips and off of my butt. The boy's eyes bulged again, as did his pants, and his face reddened visibly.

I tried just dropping them, hoping they'd slide gracefully down my smooth legs, but they stuck on the cum dripping down my thighs. So I pushed them down the rest of the way and stepped out of them, spreading my legs and pressing my ass to the screen door. I held up my panties, displaying that I had taken them off, and showing off how wet they were. I twirled them around one finger for a couple seconds, then rubber-banded them off deeper into the room.

Now I was totally naked, within easy sight of another person, even if he didn't quite get to see anything good. More than that, I knew that other pair of eyes was locked on me. Roving every inch of my body, wishing those scant few inches of trim weren't in the way, desperately wanting me to turn around and put the entirety of my bare form on display. And I was thrilled at letting him see me. And embarrassed, humiliated and ashamed, but so overcome with lustful desire that those other feelings were easy to shove aside.

I felt another orgasm starting to well up, but I wasn't done yet. I resisted it, not wanting it to come too soon. I ran my hands down my sides, over my hips, and slowly caressed my butt, giving my cheeks a healthy squeeze once they were in place. I stood there for a moment, just groping myself as the guy watched. Then I slowly raised my hands up to fondle my breasts, trying to make it as obvious as I could while still facing away. I tipped my head back and arched my back, my ass still pressed to the door, striking what I hoped was an enticing pose.

I thought about turning around. Of course, I would keep my breasts covered, maybe lift up a leg so he wouldn't see my pussy, but reach a hand down there and start rubbing myself as he watched. Even if he wouldn't see what my hand was doing, he had to still know. I even briefly considered opening the screen door again, lifting a leg through the opening to hug it seductively, like I've seen in the movies, while the opaque trim hid my private parts. Or maybe I'd just stand in the opening and cover my parts with just my hands...

But then his hand strayed to his own crotch. That wasn't something I wanted to watch, so my peepshow was over. I gave him a something between a grimace and a smirk, along with a disappointed shake of my head, then reached for the regular door and sidestepped out of its way as I shut it.

I left the kitchen then, passing unabashedly in front of the window beside the door, secure in the knowledge that without any lights on inside, he wouldn't see any more of my nude form than a hazy silhouette, and I moved off away from anywhere my peeping-tom would be able to see me, to find a place to privately enjoy my body. I came so much that afternoon, reaching climax after raging climax.

12