All Comments on 'The Niece'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Better Not Be the End...

The story is great so far, but if you don't continue it, I won't be able to ever read anything of your again. I hate to be left totally hanging and am concerned that you have given no indication that you will be continuing. As it is, this story is a good, if short, but very unfulfilling by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

An excellemt start wfich could go in several directions

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
To Short,(the story)

And to young

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Naughty Girl Yanks His Chain

This is a minor piece of fluff -- but REDHOT JUICY SEX. Very naughty girl decides to seduce aunt's almost-hubby -- and gets way more than she expected from his dancing tongue. The negative remarks from other readers are just premature. This is Paragraph One: After she enrolls at the nearby college, our hero is going to be in a world of troublesome, absolutely exhausting sex. Somebody buy the poor guy a ton of Vitamin E!

ByronBrandtByronBrandtover 11 years ago
Great start, now what?

You're quite the royal tease, aren't you?

This is a great starter for something big, but you end it before you give yourself a chance to get rolling.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
I really do hope

we are going to read the rest of this story soon. seems the niece will get him one way or the other

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
This story was good ...

... but it seems unfinished.

And I know I can't be the only one that would love to see more. Much more!

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
I believe, ...

..., well hell, I wholeheartedly believe that I'd like to see(read) more of Connie and the other Bob, after college starts!

I know, it's been quite some time since this story was written, but it just really needs more. And the possibilities abound.

This is me, asking nicely. ;-)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
4.5☆s

I agree with Marshalla, I really would like to see a continuation of this story.

Oh, the only reason this didn't get 5☆s was that I hoped that (by the description) she was either going to get dick in more holes than she expected [a trip around the world], a lot bigger dick than she expected, Or more dicks than expected {a Bob sandwich《maybe even with Terry mayonnaise on her face》}.

But a continuation could cover some of those 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great appetizer, now where's the rest...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...