All Comments on 'The Night My Eyes Were Opened'

by wannabepga

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful description of your journey!

Thanks for sharing your sexual journey thus far. As you said, your eyes have been opened to a new side of your sexuality. It is perfectly natural to be somewhat confused at this point. Exploring new territory can be equally exciting and disconcerting.

You've been braver than most already. I hope you find a community of accepting people to help you on your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am the man at the center of this story

I'm the man at the center of this story and am deeply touched by the sentiment expressed by the writer. In so much that I had a profound effect on the writer, it should be known that he left a very positive mark on me. He is one in a million and he will always be a part of some wonderful memories.i will always wonder.....what If?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice realistic story

Many "straight" guys have had similar experiences that have opened their eyes to a whole new side of sexuality.

wannabepgawannabepgaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments and it was great to see the man I wrote about take the time to post on here. I sent him a link to show what he had inspired and hoped it would give him some insight into my feelings.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4ualmost 8 years ago
Nice story with a happy ending

Nice story. That is what most of us is looking for A story with a happy ending. It's tough for us married guys to find that special friend who can fill a void in our life with the gift of touch and more.

vinewoodvinewoodalmost 8 years ago
Your comment

From the way you described your sexual actions and the comment you made - I wonder, did you guys ever fuck each other ?

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
I'll never forget my first time

When Larry, a dominant black man in his 60s opened the door, he was wearing very tight shorts, his cock was bulging and obviously in need of service. For a few minutes we sat at his kitchen table & talked; but, my eyes were constantly glancing at his bulge and I made sure he seen me. When he said go in the living room and take off all your clothes, I obeyed immediately. I was sitting on the couch when he entered, stood in front of me and I hurried to my knees. I said, "May I?" He replied, "Yes" and my mouth was on the bulge in his shorts and he knew that I was soon to be his eager cocksucker. Although we tried many times, anal never was very enjoyable or successful. For three years or so, I drained him every week or two til he moved in with his nephew and family. I'll always remember how much I enjoyed blowing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Open go this

I would love an experience like this.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 6 years ago
This story really resonated ...

... with me. Especially the part about driving to his house and getting ready to go in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous