All Comments on 'The Nightingale Agency Pt. 02'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Solid writing. Yet again I find core eliments of a story troubling. Human nature is flawed, that is a given. However, the core of the dom/sub relationship is alleged to be trust and honesty, as should be a spousal relationship. Here we have another situation of flaming dishonesty and abuse of trust by dominants. Kelly essential married Farrah under false pretenses. He is abusing her love to manipulate her without disclosing what is his true goal. Boiling the frog slowly. Eve is an active accomplice and that shows most poorly on her character. Tainted consent. Tainted relationship. Kelly's vow to remain fathful is a lie at its core. Be honest not mind fucking dickwad.

I had liked Eve. Now, not so much.

AfterDuskAfterDuskabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re Anon

I completely agree :) I hope you can relate to the idea that not all humans are perfect, and so should not all characters and stories be. We all walk a fine line of right and wrong and for me to make a main character flawless seems incredibly shallow and dishonest. And well some things we do are inherently wrong, sometimes they tend to end up right. And unfortunately vice versa. Thank you for reading, and I really appreciate your comment!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Lol

Damn! You ARE good:)

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...

story TAGS