The Nightingale Agency Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday was a blur. Eve forces herself out of bed when she gets Jonathan's first message. She runs while he runs. She eats a quick breakfast while he eats. Then, she finishes cleaning. She scrubs, dusts and vacuums nearly every room in the entire house. Every room, except her old playroom. She stands there for what seems like hours to her before she gathers up the urge to open the door and enter it, the first time she has done so without Paul. Eve flings open the curtains and windows, letting the fresh air overtake the stale, musty smell of sex and sweat. Her hands tremble as she cleans and dusts the dozen or so restraint devices he had used on her, when she washes the drawers upon drawers of toys, clamps, whips and floggers. And when she has finally finished, she allows herself just a moment to lie on the dusty bed, between the sheets, and cry. His scent has long since faded from the starchy cotton and after just a few minutes she drags herself from between the fabric folds and unceremoniously rips them off before quickly throwing them in the wash, replacing them with deep red satin ones.

When her phone dings at 6:15 am on Wednesday, she sits up in her bed, rubbing her puffy, swollen eyes so that she can focus on the picture of Jonathan in front of the gas station. Eve isn't sure if she imagines it, or if he actually seems slimmer. According to his texts, he has stuck to her terms. It shouldn't take longer than a few more weeks at this rate to trim his fat before working on adding some muscle.

She does her routine as usual, able to finally take her time while dressing. Today will be busy; she will meet first with Lucas from 1 pm to 5 pm, then Jonathan from 6 pm to 10 pm. It will be a long day.

Grabbing her tool kit and purse, Eve locks her car. The attendant smiles at her before opening the door so that she can walk in unhindered. Her heels click on the tile as she makes her way to the elevator, riding it to nearly the top floor. When the doors open, she swings a left and passes one door, before stopping at the end. Eve doesn't bother knocking; instead, she uses her key to let herself in.

Lucas, naked, waits patiently for her to shut the door before helping her with her bags. He unties the strap of her coat, carefully pulling it off. Underneath, Eve wears a simple red button up shirt with a wide collar, tucked into a white poofy skirt. Lucas makes short work of undressing her, to reveal her black waist corset and red stockings. Instantly, he drops to his hands and knees, kissing the tops of her red heeled feet, "Mistress...how are you?"

Eve's eyes wander over the tattooed back of the man, enjoying the way his muscles flex beneath the ink, "I am fine, Lucas, how are you?"

His lips softly kiss up her legs and thighs before he places a gentle kiss on her lower lips, looking up into her eyes, "I am much better, now that you are here, Mistress."

Eve runs the back of her hand along his cheek before roughly shoving him back, "Is that so. Well perhaps we can change that..." She opens her bag, drawing out a six foot bull whip, tipped with soft leather tassels. Her heels click down the tile as she makes her way into the living room. Lucas scurries behind, kneeling before her when she stops in the middle of his living room, centered in the white fur rug. Eve cracks the whip, causing Lucas to flinch, though she doesn't make contact with him.

Circling the man, she takes her time to torment him. Carefully, she distances herself from his back, before swinging her arm and flicking the whip. The tips barely graze the skin between his shoulder blades, but she can hear him stifle a yelp. Eve repeats it ten more times, leaving large welts all over him. Stopping, she walks up behind him and loops the whip around his neck, squeezing just hard enough to make him worry, "I have to be honest, Lucas, I am not very happy today."

"What...what did I do, Mistress?" He chokes out, trying hard to restrain from grabbing the whip.

"You have been too good. It makes me unhappy, because I should like to play with you for a bit longer...but unfortunately, it is time for your debut at the House. If you are successful, that means, come Sunday, you and I will no longer be working together in this capacity," though her voice grates with irritation, Eve crouches behind him and runs her lips over the crook of his neck. She bites down hard, making him twitch involuntarily. "Thank—thank you, Mistress," he sputters out.

She lets go of him, shoving him forward onto all fours. Tossing the whip aside, she uses her bare hand to slap his ass, "Don't thank me yet...you haven't passed your final test. Almost everyone uses the safe word, the first night at the House. Assuming you do, we will try again next week. Until you can pass a full night, you will not become a dom," roughly, she grabs his balls in her hand, kneading them almost painfully, "You should expect every one of your holes to be violated, multiple times, by both men and women. Expect to be whipped until almost unconscious, fucked until your balls can only ejaculate dust and have your face buried in pussy, dick and ass. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Will you be there...Mistress?" he says hesitantly.

Grabbing a fist full of his dark brown hair, she pulls him up right until he faces her. With his gaze averted, he stares directly at her tits. She roughly slaps him across the face, "What if I wasn't? Could you still handle it?"

"Yes..." he mummers, "if it is what you wish me to do."

Eve's slow smile makes him uneasy. Finally, she speaks, "Yes, it is what I wish you to do. I do not want you to use the safe word unless you absolutely, positively cannot handle one more second. I will be there the entire time. Typically I do not participate, but I will intervene and protect you if necessary."

When his brow crinkles at her sentiment, his shaky voice whispers, "Thank you, Mistress..."

Eve roughly flicks the top of his dick, hitting his Prince Albert piercing with her finger. The pain causes him to jerk back slightly, yet he shudders with enjoyment.

"And remove that before you arrive, unless you want some overzealous dom to rip it out by accident."

Eve perches on the couch and points to the ground in front of her; Lucas kneels, resting his hands on his knees, "When we arrive, we will be processed separately though the spa. A helper will take you; they will shave you, wash you and give you an enema. Once they have oiled your skin, you will be collared and led out to the floor, where you will be delivered to me. I will be sitting in a booth and you will sit down on the cushion in front of me. As a sub, you will be expected to provide a proper greeting to whomever is at the booth—you will start by kissing my shoes. Then, you will work your way up my legs. If I do not stop you, you are expected to bury your face into my pussy and keep going until I shove you off. You will do this for everyone at the booth, man and woman alike. If the man is wearing pants, assuming he doesn't dismiss you, you will unzip the zipper and suck his cock. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," he say softly.

"Right, then, let us practice." Eve keeps her legs crossed.

Lucas doesn't hesitate; he crawls to her, kissing the top of the foot on the ground. Slowly he makes his way up her calf, before being forced to switch to the other leg. His lips creep up and he weaves his way to her inner thigh; Eve willingly unfolds her legs, allowing him full access. He works his shoulders in between her knees, planting his hands on either side of her pussy lips to open them. With a long, wide tongue he drags it from her hole up to her clit, flicking it with the tip before repeating. Loving the way he commands her pussy, almost dominating it naturally with his mouth, she allows him to continue. His speed increases until he focuses entirely on her clit, rubbing it with the middle of his tongue. When her knees start to quiver, she runs her hands through his hair, clutching his face tight to her body. Lucas clamps his lips around her clit, sucking gently on it until her hips buck his face and she finally releases her hold. With her body still convulsing, Lucas uses his tongue to lap up her wetness until she is solely covered in his spit. He tentatively withdraws, scooting back to the middle of the rug before assuming the position on his knees, hands on his thighs, while looking up at her for praise, but still avoiding her eyes.

Eve purses her lips. Her eyes wander over his chiseled, inked and pierced body. For her, he is a novelty—there aren't beautiful men with body art at the House. When her eyes land on his dick, she wonders if she will allow him to have sex with her once he is a dom, if nothing more than to satisfy her curiosity about what his piercing would feel like. She tilts her head, trying to decide how to spend their last session; he has made leaps and bounds as a submissive, willfully allowing her to do anything to him. His pain threshold is tremendously high, to the point where he probably wouldn't use the safe word unless she drew blood, but maybe not even then. In fact, she doesn't enjoy being as harsh on him as she is, but she knows that he wants it.

Eve decides to torture him in a new way, one she has never used with him before. Scooting forward on the couch, she slides off of it and drops to her knees before him. He looks incredibly concerned, almost terrified when she leans forward onto her hands and crawls to him; when she is close enough, she rises and rests on her heels, "Unless I move you, I want you to remain in this position, hands on your thighs at all time. If you move—you will be punished, but not in a way that you enjoy. Understood?" Her voice is low and quiet, silky as the words pour out of her mouth.

Lucas' breathing quickens slightly; boldly, he glances up to her eyes before looking away, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good," a wicked smile forms. She leans forward and gently, almost tenderly kisses him, in such a way he's never experienced with her. Instantly he reciprocates; the racing of his heart indicating that he isn't doing it just to please her. Eve's hand drifts up and her fingers gently brush his chin, before she leaves his lips and kisses her way from his cheek, down his neck and to his hard, pierced nipples. Softly she flicks the bars with her tongue, before she traces her nose down his abdomen. When she is within reach, she lightly licks the top of his dick. Lucas gasps in anticipation.

Eve takes her time, wrapping her lips around the tip before slowly sliding her wet mouth down the shaft. When the metal balls of his piercing hit the back of her throat, she teasingly pulls and pushes him in and out of her mouth. Tipping down onto her elbows, she uses her right hand to cup his balls, while slipping a finger from her left easily into his ass. A few solid strokes between her mouth and hands has Lucas groaning with restraint. She can feel his body trembling; his arms shaking as he desperately wants to touch her.

When his cock expands slightly, the pulse in the tiny veins throbbing and the skin on the head seems to tighten, she knows he is very close. Eve withdraws her mouth and hands, sitting back on her heels again. She enjoys his tormented state, the desire in his eyes as he looks at her unconsciously when she speaks, "What do you want to do after becoming a dom?"

Lucas retains eye contact for several moments before dropping his gaze. He doesn't answer her.

Eve tilts her head, watching his cock; it is still throbbing, he still on the edge, "Lucas..." she calls to him.

He clears his throat, raising his eyes once more, but the look is different—somewhat evil, mischievous and lusty, "I'd like to top you, Mistress."

Eve raises an eyebrow at him. Reaching out, she rubs both of his nipples, "Is that so, Lucas? What, exactly, would you like to do to me?"

Groaning slightly when she flicks the bars, he has a hard time looking away, "I...I'd like to tie you up...and...make you beg for me to fuck you, Mistress."

"Mmm..." Eve says, bending back over, tracing her tongue over the length of his cock, "how badly do you want to fuck me right now, Lucas?"

"So...badly..." he chokes out.

Wrapping her mouth around his dick, she can't help but laugh a little, the vibrations of her throat antagonizing him. She increases her speed until he starts panting. "Mistress...can I cum?" he begs.

Eve sits up, an evil smile on her face, "No, you may not." She leans forward, pressing her lips to his cheek before she darts her tongue into his ear, "Now...you do not have permission to cum, or permission to insert anything into my pussy or ass...that being said, I will give you thirty minutes to explore your dominant side with me...treat me like you would a fresh sub...understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he barely whispers before his hand circles her throat. Gently, he squeezes, pulling her up with him as he rises to his feet. The excitement in his eyes combined with the sheer desire makes a beautiful expression on his face.

He leaves her standing there, circling her body, drinking in her features before he dares to reach out and touch her. He circles her nipple with his thumb before roughly pinching it between his fingers. Tracing a path up her chest, over her throat, to her cheek, he tenderly caresses her before slapping her face. Eve lets out a yelp, keeping her eyes down on his throbbing dick. He disappears from her view momentarily, returning with her tool kit. He takes out the soft, silk ties; roughly grabbing her arms, he binds her wrists tightly behind her back.

Lucas pushes her forward, making Eve place her face down into the couch cushions before he uses his foot to spread hers apart, giving him a nice view of her wet pussy. He slides his fingers along her slit; Eve can feel his hands shaking, his breathing audible. When he withdraws his hand, she feels a riding crop cracked against her skin. He brings it down somewhat hard, but nothing beyond her tolerance, yet Eve amuses him and whimpers into the cushions. He moves all over her ass, the backs of her thighs and the insides before landing a few light taps on her bald lips. When he speaks, his voice is husky, firm, "On your back."

Eve tilts her weight back so she can stand. Stepping to the middle of the rug, she drops to her knees before leaning back onto her ass and swinging her legs out in front of her. She lies back, turning her tied up palms upward so that she cradles her own ass; she keeps her knees together. Seeing Lucas stand above her, she feels her heart racing with the thrill of watching him during his first dom experience.

His chest is heaving, cock swaying with the blood pulsing through it, "Spread your legs for me, my sweet little slut."

Keeping the grin off of her face, she bites her bottom lip. Slowly, Eve pulls her knees up and spreads her legs for him, giving him a full view of her pussy. She watches him stare at her, loving the hazed, intoxicated look in his eyes. Lucas kneels down between her legs, spitting on her cunt. He leans forward, placing his hands on either side of her shoulders before lowering to his elbows. He stares into her eyes as he lets his dick tease the entrance of her pussy. Though he doesn't want to follow her rules, and wants to ram his cock deep into her, he respects her terms and slides the warm metal piercing up her lower lips and over her clit, slowly stroking his cock against her.

Eve glances at the clock on the wall, ten minutes left. Her own breathing ragged, she closes her eyes, silently reaffirms to herself that she doesn't let subs inside of her...even if she really, really wants it. A sharp slap makes her eyes pop open.

"You will look at me," Lucas snaps, "I want to see you fight against yourself."

Keeping her eyes locked on him, she knows he is having just as hard of a time with his restraint. When his large, strong hands squeeze her breasts before pinching her nipples, she doesn't fake the real whimper that comes out of her mouth. His pace increases, hard, hot, slick dick pumping against her, each metal ball on the end of the curved bar sending a shudder down her spine.

Lucas leans down, mashing his mouth to hers, shoving his tongue as far into her throat as he can. Eve moans, so incredibly close, so desperately aroused; she breaks free from his lips, breathlessly begging, "Lucas?"

"Yes?" he pants against her. His body trembles, the tip of his cock perched precariously at the opening of her cunt, waiting. She can feel it throbbing, pulsing against her as he looks into her eyes. The primal, deep desire in his bright, brown eyes, the hazy, husky way his ragged breathing escapes his lips shows her he wants to fuck her, needs to fuck her, like he has never wanted or needed anything before. She knows she has pushed him further than ever, further than she has ever pushed anyone; she has, in fact, pushed herself further than she has with any client, and while she wants to give in and simply whisper the words please fuck me, she can't.

Eve closes her eyes and swallows. Quietly, she whispers, "Time's up."

Lucas freezes, his muscles strained. He draws in a long, slow breath, holding it a moment. He sits up, back on his knees. When Eve opens her eyes, Lucas' large hands circle her waist and he pulls her up to him so that she is straddling his legs, his throbbing cock pressed between their pelvises. Eve rests her forehead on his shoulder as his fingers trace a path over her ass cheeks to her hands and he unties her restraints. Eve slides off of his lap, kneeling in front of him. Lucas keeps his eyes down, the frustration on his face close to anger, his wanton desire threatening to consume him. Knowing she has tortured him more, pushed him farther than she ever could with a whip, she feels guilty. Tipping forward, she opens her mouth, taking him all the way in. It doesn't take much, only a few strokes before he moans and whispers, "Please...Mistress?"

Not wanting to remove her mouth to respond, Eve slides a finger into his ass and strokes his prostate, not giving him a choice. With a choked groan, his muscles tighten, pushing his dick up and deeper into her throat, filling her small mouth with his silky syrup. She keeps her lips wrapped around him, swallowing a little but leaving the bulk in her mouth while her tongue strokes his dick. Slowly, carefully she pulls away and sits up. Leaning into him, she presses her lips to his, letting his cum flow between them while their tongues intertwine.

When Eve finally releases him, she lies down on her side, pulling him along. Caressing his cheek tenderly, she props her head up on her arm. With only fifteen minutes left of their session, she relishes the opportunity to spend some time simply enjoying his company. Lucas stares intently at her; she can still feel his desires to top her. Soon, she feels his strong hand sliding between her legs, fingers pressing against her clit.

Smirking, she raises her eyebrow, "Getting a little bold, aren't we, my pet?"

Leaning forward, he tentatively kisses her chin, whispering, "What kind of pet would I be if I didn't make sure you were fully satisfied before you left?"

Eve lets out a throaty laugh, knowing that he is intentionally being ornery, already trying to assert his dominance over her. She wraps her fingers around his wrist, pulling it free from her pussy. She brings his wet fingers to her mouth, sucking them in, letting her tongue clean her own juices off of them. Lucas shudders, the wonderful, warm feeling of her mouth causing his soft cock to bounce. Then, in one swift motion, she pulls his fingers free from her lips, places her hand on his throat and pushes him onto his back. She straddles him, her wet, craving pussy pressed against his still flaccid dick, pinning it down. Pushing his wrists into the carpet with her hands, she pins him down while she hovers inches from his face.