The Nightingale Agency Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not toy with me, darling," her voice is cold, despite the desire in her eyes, "you are still my sub and you will do as I tell you to, do you understand?"

Her harsh words do not frighten him; in fact, they have the opposite effect when she feels his dick growing between her legs.

"Yes, Mistress," he replies, averting his hungry gaze to her neck. He could easily push her off, pin her down, take what he wants...but he loves the anticipation just as much. Lingering for a moment, Eve's body aches for release, the sensation of the now enlarged cock between her legs, mashed into her pussy lips, sends a shiver down her back. She forces herself up, standing with her back to him, eyes closed as she tries to calm herself down, "Our time is up. Dress me."

Lucas rises; he retrieves her clothing from the entry way. Kneeling teasingly close to her, his face inches from her pussy, he holds her skirt open so that she can step into it. Eve rests her hand on the top of his head and steps into the skirt. His fingers trace a path up her skin, to her waist, where he finally lets the skirt go. Grabbing her shirt, he holds it open while standing behind her. After Eve slips her arms into it, Lucas reaches around, pressing his body against her while his fingers slowly do the buttons.

Eve makes her breathing appear slow and calm. He is intentionally torturing her, just as she did to him moments ago. He should be reprimanded for it, but Eve finds it difficult, because she enjoys it. She wonders if she made a mistake by allowing him the brief opportunity to dominate her; she pushes the thought aside, knowing that Lucas wants her more now than ever, and if nothing else it will motivate him to successfully debut at the House. Normally, she does not bring her subs to the House unless they have a desire to move on, beyond their need for her employment. Her blood rushes to her face at the thought of Lucas succeeding, and allowing herself to be submissive to him...it is a novel idea, as she has never interacted with a client in that way, even after their relationship ended.

She allows him to continue taking liberties, his hands gently brushing her breasts as they withdraw. He leaves her to pack up her tool kit and retrieve her coat, sheepishly offering her both as he stands in front of her. Eve takes the coat, throwing it over her arm and silently walks towards the door. Lucas follows behind her, toting the bag; suddenly, she turns on him, pressing him into the wall, her free hand on his throat, her lips hungrily mashed against his.

When she pulls back, she squints her eyes, "You are a very bad boy, Lucas...making me want you like this...I would be lying to myself if I didn't say you pushed my restraint to the limit. Take heed, love...if you try any of these tricks with the other doms at the House, they will not respond as well as I did; in fact, they will see it as a challenge on their authority and will be ruthless in correcting you. So keep in mind that until you pass, you are still a submissive." She lets him go, withdrawing her body from his as she takes her bag.

"Yes, Mistress," he whispers desperately.

Eve walks to the door and opens it; looking over her shoulder, eyeing his full blow, throbbing erection, she flashes him a brilliant smile, "No touching yourself. Arrive at the House by five, I will meet you in the lobby."