The Nightmare Is Always the Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I violently jerked forward into an upright position. Beads of sweat rolling down my body as the panic from the previous night's dream continued to pulsate throughout my body.

"Mike, Mike!" A soft voice split the darkness. My eyes struggled to adjust as I sought out the source. "Mike," The intruder continued, now starting to shake me out of my stupor. Through squinted eyes I finally focused on the voice's source. Sarah was standing in the darkness, moonlight highlighting her incredible visage.

"Are you okay?" She spoke softly again. "You were making a lot of noise. Thrashing and turning in your sleep. Were you having bad dreams?" A soft smile spread across her face.

"Yeah, something like that," I groaned back, panic eventually starting to dull. "You should go back to sleep."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No Sarah I don't want to talk about it. Go to sleep."

"But..."

"Sarah seriously go back to sleep!"

"Fine."

I lay back on the slightly uncomfortable mattress and squeezed my eyes shut. I tried to keep my mind off the robbery, so I thought about anything that could keep my mind off it. I thought about sports, I thought about winning the lottery when I'm out and the many ways to spend it and for a moment my mind drifted to Sarah, and then I was asleep.

---

The next day was pretty much uneventful. I worked as usual, ate as usual and went to my cell as usual. The only difference today was that my mind was preoccupied. I couldn't keep my mind off Sarah. As hard as I tried, as much as I wanted to. As I walked back to my cell, I managed a chuckle at the situation. Here I was having an internal struggle about Sarah. A girl who mightn't even find me attractive anyway, no matter how I felt about her gender. But that was when I realised the most surprising thing of all, the thought of Sarah not finding me attractive actually hurt. I needed her to want me. I shook the thought from my head. What was coming over me?

I turned and entered the room and Sarah was already there. On all fours trying to slide something under her bed. I tried to look away but my body wouldn't let me, every fibre of my being betraying me. I felt a bolt of lightning strike my cock as I watched her perfectly formed ass sway. I could feel my cock almost tent my pants and my hand involuntarily started to rub it.

I quickly adjusted myself and let out a cough letting her know I was back. My cough must have scared her because she leapt onto her bed, banging her head off the bottom of my bunk. I couldn't help but laugh as she blushed violently red, rubbing her head and yelping.

"Are you alright?" I said, while closing the cell door. I sat on a chair and looked over at her, still laughing gently.

"Yeah, I'm good," She replied, still as red as ever, except now she was managing a shy smile. "You scared me!" She walked over to the opposite chair smacking me playfully on the shoulder as she passed. My eyes drifting to her apple shaped ass.

"Mike why are you in prison?" She bluntly asked and then quickly excused herself, "Sorry I didn't mean to be so blunt." She blushed once again.

I laughed at her embarrassment, "It's okay, seriously, I don't mind." I said and smiled, "My brother Dylan was a criminal. Big time stuff. He was a lot older than me and he used to rob banks with this gang he was in or something," I continued, glancing down at the table after my eyes met hers,, "Well he had a lot of money and my brother kept it in a safe untraceable place, and I thought my brother was so cool. I used to see his lifestyle and think 'I want that', you know?" I looked up at her and she was staring intently at me now, "Well I convinced him to do one last job, I was 18 at the time and needed cash badly."

I smiled weakly and continued with my story, "He decided to let me in, one big job to sort me for life. Put my through college and get me a house... Well Dylan, me and three others decided to do the job and we went in." I stopped and looked up at her, she had an encouraging smile on her face and she was emanating warmness. It made me want to talk about it, "and it went to shit." I spoke gravely, "Cops surrounded the place, we had no hostages so the bullets went flying. Dylan wouldn't allow me a gun so I had to hide and in the crossfire I got hit in the stomach by a stray bullet." I ran my hand across the bullet wound scar.

"I guess I passed out or something because the next thing I know Dylan is helping me out of the bank and..." My breath caught in my throat, fighting to pass the rock that had now formed in it, "Uh... the cops stormed the place and that was it. They shot Dylan in the back of the head and it was all over. I cracked my head off the ground and got arrested. I barely survived," I looked at Sarah and saw tears streaming down her face. She wiped the tears from her eyes and reached for my hand. I looked at it hesitantly before gripping it tight.

"You know, the thing is, as I lay there staring at Dylan I remember thinking to myself. This is all my fault. I was the one who convinced him to do this job. After that I still fucked up by getting shot. If I hadn't of gotten shot he would have been out the door and still alive today..."

"You can't blame yourself for getting shot," Sarah interrupted, "It's not your fault..."

"Yeah, maybe you might be right," I agreed. I quickly stood up and wiped my tears away. "Anyway what's done is done, the other guys got 18 years, I got 7 years because I didn't have a gun and only have 2 left. I came to prison, knew how to handle myself and got a sweet deal with the warden, so everything's not as grim as it seems."

Sarah rose from her chair, rushed to me and quickly slid her hand up my top. Her fiery touch sent shockwaves through my body, I closed my eyes and surrendered to her touch. She gently glided her delicate fingers tracing a burning line leading from my belt line to my scar and slowly back again. I looked down at her and she was staring into my eyes. She walked over to her bunk and patted a spot next to her. I joined her and she gave me a shy smile.

"I finally think I'm gonna be okay here,"

I cocked an eyebrow, "Oh do you now?" I smiled and leaned back against the wall, Sarah following suit, "How you gonna last around here if a cough nearly knocks you out?"

I laughed heartily and received another playful smack on the shoulder before Sarah joined me in laughter. When I turned back to look at her she was staring at me, eyes twinkling. I looked deep into her eyes, gaze transfixed. A lone lock of burning hair fell from her head, I slowly reached out and pushed it behind her ear, my eyes never leaving hers. Her gaze intoxicating. Looking into her eyes granted me a sense of peace. Everything bad in my life, everything I had ever done wrong just didn't matter anymore. I felt electric.

My cock was tearing a hole in my boxers, screaming to get loose, begging to take the object of its passion. I decided I was gonna do it. Rebuke me or not, I had to at least try. My heart was beating a hole in my chest, sending a pulsation throughout my body that needed to escape through my cock. I went for broke, I leaned in, eyes closed and her lips met mine.

The greatest wave of pleasure I had ever felt until this moment enveloped me. I had never experienced a feeling like this before. Her soft, velvety lips mashed against mine and I could taste the mint on her breath, I could smell the sweet feminine smell that emanated from her body. I pulled her into my lap, still locked in our embrace and started to run my hands along her body, starting at her hips and ending on her tits. Her hands intertwined in my hair and she pulled deeper me into the kiss. The throbbing in my dick was increasing, I was tethering on the edge of orgasm.

Sarah lifted slightly from my lap and sat down again, trapping my cock between her toned ass cheeks. The passion in our kiss intensified as she slid up and down the length of my dick, her tongue invading my mouth and my hands seeking out her soft mounds of flesh. Her tits were less than a handful but they belonged on her body, so soft and natural. A sexy moan escaped her lips as I massaged and pinched her nipples, grinding my hips against her backside in a desperate attempt to get myself off. My hands left her nipples and I gripped her t-shirt, sliding it up and over her head before pulling her back into our embrace. The sounds of slurping and heavy breathing becoming music to my ears.

"LIGHTS OUT!" Screamed a guard from beyond our nest. A loud crack interrupted our passion and the room suddenly fell into darkness. Sarah leapt off me as soon as the lights went out, senses seemingly returning to her.

"I uh... have to sleep now!" She breathed, "You should really go to your bunk!" Although my eyes still had not adjusted to the darkness, I could make out her silhouette wiping her mouth with one hand and the other reaching for her t-shirt. I sat back against the cold hard wall, expressionless, wordless and literally about to explode in my pants. We sat for half a minute in total silence before Sarah spoke again, breath slowly returning to her, "Mike..." she started and then stopped.

Finally deciding that it was time to go, I climbed out of her bunk and was about to ascend into my own when Sarah gripped me around my waist in a tender hug. We stayed entirely still for a moment before she climbed into her bed and I into mine. I turned onto my side and closed my eyes, fully confident that I had felt a pretty big bulge press against me during our hug...

---

The nightmare is always the same.

"Get up!" A voice pierces through the ringing in my ears. "C'mon Mike! For fuck's sake, wake up!" My eyes flutter open. The ringing in my ears starts to subside, replaced by deafening gun shots. "Listen to me Mike!" The man kneeling above me screams frantically. "You've been hit son, right in the fucking stomach. Those fucking cunts outside have us surrounded!" As the man above me, Dylan, hoists me to my feet I become overwhelmed with a searing pain in the centre of my stomach. Holy fucking shit that hurts. "I have the money! Now let's get the fuck out of here!" He roars as he drags my half-conscious body toward the exit.

My feet are dragging, vision is blurry and focusing is impossible. I'm bleeding hard from my abdomen. "Mike brother hang on I'm getting you through this!" I'm not gonna make it. "I'll fucking kill you if you die here Mike!"

No, I have to make it. I can see the back door, c'mon push! You can fucking make it. I can't hear anymore. Dylan's shouts are replaced by ringing, weapons discharging and whistles as bullets cut the air. We're gonna make it. Not far left. Suddenly, the back door opens and a brilliant white light shines through it. Sarah is there and she extends her hand to me. "Don't worry," She says to me, "Take my hand." I reach out, grab it and she pulls me through the door. Then I wake up.

I jolted awake. Rubbing my eyes, as they try to adjust to the darkness. No screams tonight, no thrashing, no turning. The dream was different, I thought to myself and stared out at the moonlit sky. Heavy breathing interrupted my thoughts and I froze, ears primed for the sound. It was then I noticed that my bunk was rocking ever so gently. Sarah continued to breathe heavily and my ears perked at the sound of someone jerking off. She must be masturbating.

My dick almost exploded at that instant. The thought that an extremely beautiful woman was in the bunk below me, stroking her dick, hopefully wishing I was fucking her was too much to bear. I pushed off my blanket and freed my dick. My cock, finally freed, bobbed on it's own accord, blood filling it to the brim. I wrapped my hand around the rock hard shaft and slowly started to slide along the length until I reached the bulbous head and back again. In my mind, Sarah's lips were wrapped around my cock as she expertly sucked and licked my member, milking it for all it was worth. A moan escaped my lips and a gasp escaped Sarah's and we both froze in place.

A long moment passed before I decided I didn't care anymore, and starting sliding my hand up and down my length again, massaging my shaft and teasing the sensitive mushroom head, using my dripping pre-cum as lubricant. I began to breathe heavily and let moans escape freely. At some point Sarah must have re-joined me in jerking off, as I could now hear her moans get faster and louder as the bunk shook from both our frantic wanking.

I pictured Sarah on her knees in front of me, her perfect, perky tits bare to the world as my cum pooled in her mouth and dripped off her chin. Her hand wrapped around her womanhood, furiously pumping it, desperate to ejaculate. I heard a strong series of moans and groans from below me I guessed Sarah must have finally blown her load. The thought spurned me on and the image in my head reformed completely.

Sarah was lying on her back with my dick buried deep in her ass. Her eyes were shut tight and she was biting her bottom lip as I pumped furiously into her depths, my balls slapping off her ass cheeks with each powerful thrust. Her tits covered in her own cum and her deflated member lay spent on her stomach.

My hand picked up speed and the feeling I so desperately needed burst forth from my balls and blasted a torrent of cum from my manhood. A mixture of pent up cum and raw sexual desire ensured that the wave of pleasure that erupted in my body was the greatest I had ever felt and blast after blast of my cum covered my body. My hand continued to furiously pump the deflating shaft until my entire body felt spent.

When I finally pumped the last few drops out of my cock I lay perfectly still. Thick ropes of cum were rapidly cooling on my abdomen. There was no longer any sound in the room with the exception of the hard, quick panting that was being shared between me and Sarah. A strong smell of musk and cum filled the air. I lay awake in the blissful moonlight, tired and spent from the act. I realised I no longer cared how Sarah was born. She was beautiful and amazing and to be honest the dick between her legs only made her hotter. I knew then I would never let anything happen to her. Anyone in here who hurt her was going to have to answer to me. I was gonna do everything in my power to keep her safe.

"Good night Mike," Sarah whispered to break the deafening silence.

"Good night Sarah," I replied and drifted into a deep sleep.

---

The next day I awoke to the buzz of the intercom and the clanking metal of the slammer opening. Memories of the night before brought an instantaneous smile to my face. I hung from the side of the bunk, hoping to see the object of my desires. Almost like clockwork the porcelain goddess below me hopped off her bed and made a hurried exit from the cell. I lay back into my bed and replayed the events of the previous night in my head. Instantaneous fear swept throughout my entire body, my heart telling me that Sarah was regretting last night. I slowly climbed from my bunk and completed my morning ritual and hastily left my cell for work.

The next week seemed to pass at a snail's pace. I barely saw or spoke to Sarah. When I returned to the cell at evening time she was either 'sleeping' or looking at a movie and unwilling to have much conversation. Occasionally, I got some words out of her. Stuff like where she was placed to work, how she was getting along well with the other inmates. She had made a friend, Billy his name was. A 'funny and charming guy,' according to her. I knew who he was instantly. In fairness to the guy he was pretty decent. He was in for selling 'pharmaceuticals' as he called them, and besides his chronic pot smoking I didn't have any real complaints about him, although he could be hot-tempered. So why did I hate him so much right now?

In addition she told me how she hadn't had any trouble with any other inmates. They must be well aware of the consequences they would face should good ol' governor Joe catch the man who harms her. I like to think I was happy to see her making friends, but if I was being totally honest with myself, it had been devastating me inside that she just seemed to cut me out completely. I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart. The whole week my nightmares continued to disturb my dreams. It was the one of the lowest points in my already troubled life. However, a week to the day after the night spent masturbating with Sarah, everything changed again.

___________

Work passed by in a whirlwind that day. My first customer of the day made a passing comment about Sarah and how someone was going to eventually make her their bitch and from that point on my head was at dinner time. My head played out endless possible scenarios of what was to happen. I knew deep down that something was going to kick off, it wasn't safe for her here. How could it possibly be? How could I have possibly figured that I was going to be able to protect her from all the scumbags who shared our home of stone and metal?

When the 'com eventually buzzed us to our quasi-freedom I rushed to the canteen. I scanned the room looking for Sarah, or more importantly, for trouble involving Sarah. To mixed feelings I noticed her sitting at her usually place. Billy, of course her companion sitting across from her and staring at her like a love-struck kid. He leaned in close and whispered into her ear, causing her to erupt in a fit of laughter. Jealous returned; she was enjoying herself with him. "Little prick." I muttered to myself and after grabbing my food, took an empty seat beside some friends where I could have a good view of Sarah the whole time. Feeling slightly like a stalker, I half conversed with my friends.

She must have noticed that I was watching her because she suddenly met my glance and beamed a bright smile toward me which I happily returned. Billy, not happy that she wasn't fully appreciating his story-telling anymore, stole a quick glance at me before changing his expression and turning back to face Sarah. "How dare you?" I could hear him say, "I thought you were going to be mine!" he spat at her. "Are you fucking Mike or something?" His rage apparent in his voice.

"No, Billy!" She whispered, fear dominating her posture. "It's not like that. Anyway me and you are just friends!"

A screech chorused around the hall as his chair slid back when he launched himself at Sarah, violently grabbing at her. Shouting and jeering echoed throughout hall, as he caught hold of her. Anger erupted through my veins and I leapt from my chair, I ran to the table and caught Billy square in the chest with a tackle. I guess high school football was actually helpful for something.

"Fuck, Mike! I'm sorry man I just lost it!" He cried from beneath me. I didn't care, I was going to send a message to any of these other fuckers who would attempt anything. So I hit him. And hit him. And hit him. Rage dominated my perception and I could no longer hear the jeers, just a violet thumping in my ears. I kept hitting him until a guard seemed to decide to upstage me and demonstrated his best Brian Urlacher impression on me before pinning me to the ground and handcuffing me. As I got dragged off to the warden's office I caught a passing glance at Sarah being ushered away by 3 prison guards, pain etched across her face.

The trip to the wardens went exactly as expected. He told me I was to be punished, but since he himself had told me to protect Sarah he sent me on my way. My little spat with Billy almost caused a riot in the canteen I was informed upon my exit from the office. All prisoners had been returned to their cells and a 24 hour lockdown had been declared..

"Perfect," was the first thought that crossed my mind. Now I can spend more time with Sarah. Maybe I would finally find out what was bothering her.

"Hey!" The man guarding the warden's office door called to me before I left, "You aren't fucking her are you?" He quizzed, eyes narrowing beneath his furred brow.