The Nightmare Is Always the Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I'm not fucking her," I informed him. But I plan to be. I smiled at the thought and headed back to my cell.

-

A loud metal clank announced the locking of the cell door upon my entrance. Sarah leapt up from her bunk and hurried to me. Her feminine hips swaying as she approached.

"Mike!" Sarah said and looked at me through scalded eyes. She must have been hysterical after the fight I reasoned. Usually, a causing uproar like I did would result in a month in solitary confinement. She must have feared the worst for me. I imagined the horror that would ensue had I been placed in solitary. The combination of both being away from her for so long and not knowing how she was coping in this hellhole would be enough to drive me to insanity and I decided that that was not something I was willing to deal with.

"Hush Sarah," I whispered, "There's something I've been meaning to tell you." It was now or never. It had to be said. "I can't stop thinking of you Sarah. I spent 5 years here alone and I thought I loved it, the alone part that is, not prison. But it was only when you came along that I realised that that was not something that I really wanted. At first I fought as hard as I could and I didn't want it to be true. The more time I spent with you the more I realised that I would never be happy again unless I was spending my time with you."

"Mike," She placed her hand on my face, "I've been waiting for you to say something this past week. All this time I thought you were going to reject me because of who I used to be and I was so scared. I thought you would never want someone like me," She had tears in her eyes now.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the bunk.

"Sarah Archer," I said, "I want to spend not only my prison life with you, but I want you after prison, and after that, and that, and every day until I die. I'm not going to take no for an answer because I know you feel the same about me." I pulled her into a loving embrace and pushed my lips against hers with incredible vigour.

We lingered in the moment, embracing it for everything it was, Sarah's tongue slid into my mouth and I met it with passion. Sarah broke off her kiss for a brief moment before pulling her top over her head, freeing the magnificent tits which had been the object of my fantasy since I first laid eyes on her. "You are the most beautiful girl in the entire world. I don't care what you have between your legs. I love you Sarah."

"I love you too Mike." Sarah said and before I could react she pounced on me, lips mashing against mine, hands roaming my body until she found my scar, which she passed over gently, before resuming her frantic rush to remove my clothes. We both laughed between kissing as we stripped the clothing from each other, passion consuming both of us. After losing my clothes to Sarah's onslaught I decided it was my turn to take control.

I reached up and grabbed her hands, holding them behind her head as I broke off our kiss and went for her sensitive nipples. I slowly kissed from her lips so her ear, tracing a line along her jaw, down her throat until finally I took her nipple into my mouth. My tongue traced circles around her sensitive nub and I bit down gently. A moan escaped Sarah's lips and I let go of her hands, allowing me to put my hands to better use. I quickly slid my hands to Sarah's hips and in one fluid motion, slipped her pants off, freeing her girly member.

Sarah escaped from my grasp and stared at me quizzically, hoping to gauge my reaction to seeing her naked body for the first time. It was everything I imagined. I scanned my eyes along every inch of her glorious body. With a small giggle she placed her hands on her hips and pulled her sexiest pose. Her porcelain skin was made all the more beautiful by the complete absence of any type of hair beneath her neck.

My eyes eventually rested on her girl-cock and she bit her lip in anticipation of my reaction. It was bigger than I expected, almost too big for her body. However, it almost seemed... feminine. The colour was softer, it's veins less pronounced. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and it didn't matter if she had a cock. It was a cock attached to a girl and that was all the mattered to me.

I acted on instinct and leaned forward, placing my head between her legs and kissed the tip of her cock. "M-Mike!" She half gasped half moaned, "Are you sure about this?"

"Never been more sure of anything in my life," I informed her, before ordering her to sit on the edge of the bed. When she complied with my orders I dropped to my knees and sucked her throbbing head between my lips. I had absolutely no idea how to give a blowjob as I had never even entertained the idea before today, so I decided to go with it and just try to emulate what I like a girl to do and hope for the best. I popped the head of her member out of my mouth and pulled back her foreskin, exposing her sensitive glans. I ran my tongue along her head and tasted the musky pre-cum dripping from her.

I popped the head back into my mouth and ran my tongue along her sensitive tip. I reached for her balls and began rolling them around in my hand, intensifying her pleasure.. Sarah reached down and placed her hands in my hair, applying pressure to push me further down her cock. I gave into her demands and slowly took inch by inch of her cock into my mouth, stopping only when her mushroom head reached my throat. Sarah let out a long groan of satisfaction and I almost smiled around her bulging cock.

I couldn't believe how hard I was. I was on my knees in a prison cell with a beautiful girl's cock lodged deep in my mouth and all I could think about was swallowing her cum. I looked up at Sarah and her face was scrunched up, eyes forced shut. She was playing with her nipples with one hand and guiding my bobbing head up and down her length with the other. I relaxed my throat to allow her more access and took her cock as far into my throat as I could, eyes watering as I gagged on her head. "Oh my god Mike," Sarah said between muffled moans, "Your throat is so tight. I'm not gonna last much longer," I closed my lips on her cock as she pushed my head further into her lap, vigorously fucking my throat. Copious amounts of pre-cum was drooling from her slit and it pooled at the back of my throat.

I felt another hand on my head and the hung siren who was fucking my mouth, pulled her cock out of me and began to slide her hand up and down it, teasing me relentlessly. I swallowed the pre-cum and stared hungrily at her dick. My mouth watered as it longed for her pole to invade it again, almost crying out for her cum.

"You want me to cum baby?" My lover moaned, still stroking her juicy member. "Yes baby, I want that," I said, desperate for her attention, I was on the verge of cumming without touching myself. Pre-cum leaked from my dick and I jerked my dick in tandem with hers. "Am I your girlfriend?" She asked suddenly, pulling a sexy pout before running her cock head along my lips. "You're my girlfriend, my lover, my everything." I responded and reached out for her cock, taking the rock hard shaft in my hand and stroking it. A look of pure delight washed over her face as she realised I was now hers and her mine. She guided my head back onto her cock and I bobbed furiously. All I wanted now was to get her cum. I needed a reward for my hard work. I needed her to gush in my mouth.

"Tell me to cum baby, tell your girlfriend you want her to blow a load in your mouth!" She moaned, through gritted teeth. "Mmpf!" I mumbled, unable to form coherent words while she was bucking her hips, forcing her cock further into my throat. Sarah cried out and gripped my head tight with both hands, holding my head in place as she completely hilted her cock in my throat. I felt her cock pulsate and she unleashed wave after wave of her hot cum into my mouth. Girly moans joined the slurping and sucking that was ringing throughout the cell as Sarah continued to unload in my mouth.

I quickly swallowed the first load and a second thick rope flooded my mouth which happily gulped down again. After Sarah unloaded every drop into my eager throat I let the rapidly deflating cock slip from my mouth and I licked the stray cum from it, before deep throating it one last time.

Wiping the cum from my lips and chin I rose from my knees and sat on the bed next to her. "You don't know what you mean to me" She cooed, leaning in against my chest. "Before you nobody wanted to touch me because I had a cock. Now here I am with an amazing guy who just sucked my dick. Who would have known I would be so thankful to be in prison?" She joked and kissed me. I kissed along her jawline to her ear and whispered, "Well I hope there's plenty more where we're going." I grinned, gripping her cock in my hand and biting her ear.

"I think it's time to return the favour," Sarah said, in a lame attempt at a sexy voice. "I'm going to swallow every last drop of your cum, boyfriend." She added with a wink. It was weird hearing her try to sound slutty, and it only seemed to make her sound cuter but right now all I cared about now was pumping her with cum.

She kissed me, and slid down my body between my legs. She planted a wet kiss on the tip of my cock and my eyes fluttered shut. A warm wetness enveloped my cock and I realised she had taken it into her mouth. I groaned loudly and could feel my balls churning, I was already worked up from sucking Sarah's cock and I was going to burst at any minute. Her tongue danced along the underside of my shaft and the resulting pleasure caused stars to appear in my vision. I looked down and met her gaze, wide eyed looking at me while my cock continued to disappear between her lips. Her perfect little mouth felt wonderful wrapped around my throbbing cock.

Sarah's tongue ran along the underside of my shaft and she slid the shaft almost completely out of her mouth. She kissed the tip and deep throated me again. The pleasure was becoming too much for me to handle. I had to warn her before I exploded in her throat.

"Sarah!" I warned, "Get ready I'm gonna cum!"

"No!" She almost shouted as the sultry vixen released me from her suction. "Don't cum like this. I want you to make a woman out of me. I'm still a virgin and you've never fucked... someone like me before... so I think it would be special to lose our virginities together." She looked at me with those big, beautiful eyes and I couldn't resist her, I lifted her from her knees and pulled her into my lap. Grabbing my slopping wet cock, I guided it between her butt cheeks and pressed it against her opening. Slowly, she started to lower her hips and I felt the head of my cock pop past her sphincter. Sarah gasped as the air vacated her lungs as the intruding member slid further into her ass, inch by inch being enveloped by her tight opening.

"Don't move!" Sarah breathed as she tried to get used to my cock. I held my cock in place, hilted in her perfect ass and had to grit my teeth to stop myself from emptying a load into her right there. I had never fucked a 'pussy' as tight as this before and the sensations were almost becoming too much for me.

"Okay you can move," Sarah cooed, "I can take it now." She began to slowly slide up and down the length of my cock. I took one of her sensitive nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it gently, enjoying the sounds my well-hung lover was making while she bounced on my dick.

Sarah pulled my head off her nipple and mashed her lips against mine, her tongue sliding between my lips, which I met with similar passion. My balls began to churn and I decided to take over. I began to furiously pump my cock in and out of her ass. Sarah broke off our kiss and bit down hard on my shoulder, grunts and groans escaping her lips perfectly in rhythm with my bucking hips. I grabbed hold of my lover's hips and flipped her into the missionary position, my steel pole never leaving her ass.

"Cum in me Mike!" Sarah moaned as I continued my assault of her backdoor, "Cum in my ass baby."

Her moans becoming more strained and more satisfying as I pumped my iron rod in and out of her anus. My full balls began to ache and I knew it wouldn't be long before I spewed my seed into her bowels. I removed one hand from her hip and placed it on her cock and began to pump it furiously, pounding her prostate with my cock at the same time, sending waves of pleasure through her entire body.

The sounds of our passionate lovemaking dominated my mind and I picked up speed. Suddenly, without warning Sarah's anal walls clamped down hard on my dick as she came hard, covering her stomach and tits in her girly cum. The sudden tightness was unbearable and jolts of electricity erupted in my body passing through my balls and out through my cock. I mashed my lips against Sarah's returning to our passionate kiss as I came deep in her ass, coating her insides in my sperm. Sarah continued to buck against my dick as her tight passage milked every drop of cum from me.

Spent I collapsed on top of my lover, and rolled into a spooning position, my now-flaccid cock resting between her ass cheeks, my now running down her leg. I held her close with one arm and placed my other hand on her dick.

"I love you so much!" Sarah whispered, eyes closed and breathing heavily. "I love you too Sarah. Let's get some sleep." I said and kissed her neck, before drifting to sleep. A dreamless sleep.