All Comments on 'The Novice Ch. 02'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue this story..

It is sooooo good. You are a brillant writer. I really want to know which brother Audrey will be with in the end. They both are very appealing. The priest is bad but so sexy. His brother is a mystery. If you want her with Lukas, I hope you develop his character a little more. I must say I was a little surprised with what happened with Audrey. She now has to deal with her sexuality even more because she has experienced intimacy with a man. I predict she will feel more confusion. I can't wait to see how you write on Audrey's continued stay at the convent after what happened. She is confused right now on whether she will be a nun or will her awakening desires overcome her.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Yes! you’re back!

Love this story as much as all the others you’re working on. Keep ‘em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you're the best on this site.

ahhh i LOVE your writing. i like how it's louis who takes her virginity, and not lukas, who everyone suspected it would be. it was a good, sexy turn of events.

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Nice one wishful

Dark, sensual and romantic all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot!

Loved it! I hope she doesn't end up falling for the priest, he's creepy

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desireover 19 years ago
Ahh

Very sexy...can't wait for the next chapter! Wow you're an amazing writer. <3 xoxo <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really hot!

Wow! Your stories really are amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter, I hope it won't take too long! I also hope that Audry ends up with Lucas even thogh both brothers are really sexy :-)

KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
Oh, is Lukas is gonna be mad!!

Great chapter. Suprising turn of events. Can't wait to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Argh!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I wanted Lukas to do her! Damn. The story's hot though... great stuff. Keep it up.

La AvecitaLa Avecitaabout 19 years ago
Inspiration

Your writing is top-notch. I left you a private comment earlier, but you inspired me to actually submit some of my own works. I'll be doing it gradually, but thank you for writing such wonderful stuff that it made me want to try my hand at it. Keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Poor girl

I had wanted Lukas to be her first, it's a shame you went with Louis. Still you write very well, I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more please!

I like lukas..but I looooove Father Mathews! I don't know why i'm drawn to the "dark ones" but i hope the victor turns out to be Mathews. You are a great writer too - scenery description and dialogue between characters are done realistically and very very Sensual *blush* great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome

Please keep going!Love it don't take too long!*Waiting in suspense here*

duckiesmutduckiesmutabout 19 years ago
*

Part of me wishes it had been Lukas, but the rest of me appreciates your not taking the easy way out.

Wonderfully enjoyable writing. :)

GinNSugarGinNSugarabout 19 years ago
Interesting Development

It wouldn't be truthful if I said I wasn't disappointed that Father Matthews was the one to take Audrey's virginity, but I can say that it is a very interesting path to take. I'n always a hopefull romantic so I wished it had been Lukas, but I am grateful that you took a more... Complicated path that would further enhance the story plot.

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

Hope to read more very soon.

~Gin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Chapter 2 begs for Chapter 3

Like the others, I thought some how Lukas would prevail but oh well, otherwise it would not be in this topic category. Can't wait for installment 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
waiting patiently for MORE!

I'm totally digging this story. It seems so hard to find one out of the thousands on Literotica that are up to par with your writings. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep going

Please continue to write this story. Audrey's innocence is very becoming, and her first time, while not my favorite choice, was powerful.

MissLustyMissLustyabout 19 years ago
more

I am so in love with this story. You are perhaps the only author on literotica that I have found so far that weaves a enjoyable story into the "porn".

Please give us another installment of this fantastic story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More please

Please, Please write more of this story. I adore it - it's hot and interesting... it makes me wet and at the same time, the story line is so fantastic that i can't focus to get off. Please finish it, oh please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tricking the audience

I always enjoy your stories, but this time I think you deserve a special hug for tricking your audience by letting the priest have the first time. LOL

Nice going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful.

I'm amazed. Your story held me so enthralled I had to continue reading it despite not being alone in the room anymore after a while. ;-) It's very enticing, arousing, moving even. I admire your rich vocabulary and fitting choice of words (something very rarely found in other erotic writings around here and elsewhere on the internet). Keep going please? Oh, and I really enjoyed the emotional intensity of her first time with the priest. I don't think it would have been such a strong and breathtaking scene if you had Lukas have her first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More!!!

I loved this story

the character seem real and it is so discriptive

please please please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ahh!

oh man i'm so sorry it wasn't Lukas to save the day but you have to continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
pleas more !!!!!1

oh god !!!!1 this has go to be THE best story ever !!!!!! me and my bf read it and have never had such amazing sex !!!!!!

please write more i really have to know what happens !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep Writing!!!!

I LOVE THE STORY.... You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work... i cant wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep Writing PLEASE

AWSOME STORY. I love all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love your story

Unbelievable...love it. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fabulous!!

My gawd, what a story!!

It felt like I was in the room with them!

Great writing!

Next installment please!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please continue!

Love the series and all your other stories-- please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More!

please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

Please write more. I love this story line and want to see Lukas rescue Audrey before Louis gets his hands on her again. Please save her!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm Hooked!!!

Please don't stop!!! It's such a yummy story!! Really rooting for Lucas now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Everyday I look for your

submissions. I miss your writing. I hope you post soon. Until you do, I shall be waiting and anticipating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please

I'm sop excited by this story that I can't wait until there is more to read. Please post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Must have more!

Please continue with this story....I have come back to your submissions hoping to find the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
please continue

please continue this story i'm hooked i can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Can't wait for more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story!

Please, please add in a follow-up for this story. I notice you've gone on to other things but i would love to find out what happens next in this series.. -thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Novice Ch.1-2

amazingly haunting..even as i closed my eyes i could see and "feel" the passion and conflict among this young maiden nun. Please continue on with this story as well as your others...i know real life is demanding but you lite a flame in someone that doesn't normally read this kind of stuff...it has enough kink in it to excite the darker side of ones personality...but still appeal to the romance and the feelings within one's self. What a gift you have to bring the words off the page...into the mind..searing...and so very hot. again...a fan in Texas and waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Are you kidding me...

...this is so hot! This is one of the best on this site, just delicious. You're a great writer, I also love the charecter development, it makes it so much more exciting, but it's not too boring or forced, the whole thing flows perfectly.

Please, please finish this story, I'm dying to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!!!

More, please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Novice Ch.2

I wanted more. I can`t wait to read more to find out what happened next. please write more . please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please come back!!

I'm so excited with this story, How can you leave such a talented work of art unfinished? please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Give us more!

Love the story! And I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finish the story...PLEASE!!!!

I really liked this story. Please keep writing. Especially finish this story. I really want to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please

Please continue! I think you could get a lot more out of this story. (And so could I? ha)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE!!!

This is the best story I've ever read! PLEASE finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more!!

I can't wait to read more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't Stop!!

Holy CRAP you need top finish this story, RIGHT NOW!! AMAZING!!!

PLEASE PLEASE don't keep me in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Encouragement

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, but aside from that, I think you should know that this is professional quality, publishable work.

I'm a longtime reader/writer of historical romance novels, and I strongly urge you to submit this to Avon. They publish Elizabeth Lowell and Judith McNaught, and your writing is on a par with those authors' work.

Really, you're very good, and I'd love for you to be making a living with your talent. :)

I'm also looking forward to Chapter Three with much anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Finish

This is great work, please finish this and oh please let it be Lucas who wins out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG

OMG! you cant leave it at that, please dont!!! there must be more. Its so good, had me hanging on every word. Your talented, dont stop!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
And the next chapter?

Wow, I don't comment on stories, but this one was awesome. I want to read the rest! Where is it hidden? I wouldn't dare to write it myself because there is no way I could match the writing of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please!!! Finish it Please!!

I'm begging you! Please finish this story. You had me hanging on every word, and I'm dying to know more. You are so talented! Please, please, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
please continue!

Please continue with the chapters! Character development is great and the plot is consuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

What a wonderful story - best I've read so far. Please keep going, I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

please finish. it is a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

One of the best I've read! Very hot, and yet there's a story too! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
again what tension

more,more,more.what a ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this surprised me

Wasn't expecting this, I was so hoping it would be Lukas, but he doesn't seem to have good intentions either. I'm glad she gave him a good walloping though!

nativeladynativeladyalmost 12 years ago
wow

what an unexpected turn! It was amazing! I was hoping for Lucas too. :( LOVE this story. please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

It gets better and got me very aroused, wonderfully sexual. You are making my wishful thoughts arise in my groin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's not how it works . . .

Um, the whole "maidenhead" thing isn't real, you know. It's a bit of extra tissue around the entrance that stretches when you first have sex or masturbate, not some magical barrier inside a woman. Some women don't even have one at all. A simple Google search could have told you that if that's really something you don't already know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

I wish there were minitaurs in this story. So far this is one of the best on here.

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!!

Part two brings just as much pleasure as part one dare I say more! Finding out more about the characters in this chapter was very interesting and I am so glad my feelings for Lucas weren't as shameful as I thought after reading chapter one lol! At first I thought him the devil :D and finding myself drawn to him was a little scary :D . Chapter two has settled my mind in my choice of who to fantasize about (although lets face it... I fantasized about both lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

who wrote this evil story ? jews? hindus, muslims?? !

they have their own institutions like convents .

how the hell would they like Christians to write a sordid mess of a story about them ? m

yeah : I thought so !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous