All Comments on 'The Novice Ch. 03'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing!

I've waited so long for this submission. I checked for it everyday since your update. Thank you so much for the ending. Please give us more! I want to know SOOOOOO badly what happens with Lukas! You had me cheering at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Riveting!

Fantastic as always! Please don't let her be intimate with Louis again - you broke my heart with the last chapter :( Leave her with Lukas - he's much nicer :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Devilishly Delightful

What an amazing story the building up of the emotions and the last minute appearance of Lucas I loved every minute and will be anticipating the continuation of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 4

Another great chapter and I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bless you for continuing this wonderful story.

You never disappoint with your work or your words and always manage to leave me wanting more and more. Fantastic submission, I just wish you could spend all your time writing so I'd have more to read. A very awed fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!!

wonderfully written, as usual. can't wait to see what happens between her and lukas! at some point it would be great for the truth to come out. lukas kick some butts, maybe? she's a fantastic character because she's so innocent, but hopefully as the stories progressed she'll realize how twisted Father Matthew is. overall, FANTASTIC!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!

I've waited a year for this chapter! I hope we don't have to wait that long for the next one! Very well written! I love how Lukas took her away..Can't wait till the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so good!

I always love your work!

cheshireintentcheshireintentabout 18 years ago
LOVED IT!

It's such a torure having to wait for your new chapters! I love all of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you!

Like everyone I've been waiting for the next part in this story and I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
come on, now!

Don't leave us hanging for so long! I really enjoyed this story, not just for the eroticism but also for the setting and characterization. I can't stand to wait another year for one more chapter. Keep writing, or you might find your fans rioting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

You have an amazing talent with words. The emotions of the characters ripped right through me. Fantastic. Please write more!!

JazzMatthewsJazzMatthewsabout 18 years ago
Ohhhh, more goodies!

Ah, you've finally posted another nice chapter. About time Lukas showed up! Was beginning to worry if Audrey was going to fall more and more to the whims of her duties or was Lukas going to come (literally) and save her? Continue to mesmerize us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
can't wait

i started The Novice about a month ago and have been anxiously awaiting chapter 3. i can't imagine waiting a year! i enjoy your work very much. please post another chapter soon!

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyabout 18 years ago
So long in coming

Your writing is exquisite...I have enjoyed this story and anxiously await the next chapter....soon please?

equus1equus1about 18 years ago
more great writing!

I was waiting for more in this series, and you certainly don't disappoint! I can't wait to hear more about what Lukas has in store for her! Keep writing, it's great! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More!!

I have been waiting months and months and months for the next chapter to this amazing story! Please please keep writing! I can't wai tto hear more about Lukas and Audrey, I'd have wished that Louis hadn't taken her virginity, I was hoping it would be Lukas but thats okay it's still unbelievable sexy and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hurry! pleeeease?

You got my favorite tall dark and handsome profile, one of my favorite most sexy names, pleeeease continue! Your stories give me the small reprieves from life necasary to keep my sanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
blown away

this is seriously good stuff! I really hope you can write the next chapter soon, cos I can't wait. Kudos wishfulthinking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How much longer?

How long do I have to wait for more?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Put me out of my misery !

This thread does me no good and lots of good all at the same time - and like everything naughty, I cant get enough!

Love the content and the writing - please give me another taste soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago

amore! amore!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My favorite of all the Literotica stories.

*Please* don't wait another year to write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need More Please

I can't wait for Audrey and Lukas to get together. Please give us a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great stuff

Great idea and story. This episode was just a little drawn out coompared to the others, and the descriptions a little unclear as to what was going on. But you are stll one of the best writers in literotica. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bam.

next chapter?

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wait was worth it

This story is one of my favourites, I check regularily for the next installment, please, let it be soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please please please continue this story

I've been waiting anxiously for you to continue this story. Religiously checking literotica but to no avail. You're a fantastic writer. Love your characters and the sex scenes are hot hot hot!! Please put me out of my misery!!!!!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVISSIMO

Please please please finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best writer ever on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Religious sins

I loved the way you match religion and sex like that. I wish you will continue this very soon. However, I feel a little disappointed that it is the Father who claimed Audrey's maidenhood and not Lukas. Nevertheless, everything can't be perfect even in a fiction-world, eh? Keep writing and keep up the good work!

crystal_clear1000crystal_clear1000over 17 years ago
Excellent story!

I have enjoyed the story of the Novice greatly and egarly await the next instalment. I only hope I can learn from your writing skills to make my future stories half as good. I look forward to reading your other stories as well. I will keep an eye out for the next installment of this. Keep writing, you make reading worth the effort!

crystal_clear1000crystal_clear1000over 17 years ago
Excellent story!

I have enjoyed the story of the Novice greatly and egarly await the next instalment. I only hope I can learn from your writing skills to make my future stories half as good. I look forward to reading your other stories as well. I will keep an eye out for the next installment of this. Keep writing, you make reading worth the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is my fave story on this site

I really have half a mind to finish it, but i know i can't possibly do as good a job as you. Your writing is fantastic, it's so engaging, not at all gratuitous like so many other stories that i'm "forced" to read, given a shortage of yours. For god's sake please write something else, a book--i'll pay, anything! I even made my boyfriend read this for tips, and I never let him see the stories i read, that is, with the exception of yours. I know this sounds silly, but really people depend on your writing abilities. Not to mention, don't your charecters keep calling to you to finish their story! Please, give us something, anything else!

awandrerawandrerover 17 years ago
More?

Are you going to expand this story? I has been good to this point, but the last chapter seemed incomplete. I hope you will continue your work _aW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please finish the story

Literotica is new to me so this comment is a year overdue. Why don't you finish your stories? It is unfair to your readers. I spent a lot of time reading Conquered: Spoils of War as well as The Novice, only to be left hanging. It was a very good story so why didn't you finish it? I will be very reluctant to read anything from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't leave us waiting!

I have really enjoyed this stroy since the first chapter appeared, I appreciate it takes a lot of work to polish the next chapter, but, please don't leave us hanging as long for the next installment as we did for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please Continue!!!

I Love this story... don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why why why.........

........ don't you finish this? I'm going to make up my own ending in my head tonight because I am so angry with you. Then hopefully, you will finish it and make my ending look like crap compared to yours.

devoted but frustrated,

molly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please!

You really need to finish this story! It can't end like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh PLEASE!

Finish this story! The writing is wonderful, the story is fantastic, and I\\\'m rather attached to Audrey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What.....?

that's it!? This could have been great. It wasn't. Very anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It has only just begun...

I have great hope that you'll continue with this mesmerizing story. I can't wait to see how the relationship between Audrey and Lukas deepens (a sucker for romance). I know you take a while between chapters, so I'll hang on with patience in the meantime. Keep up the wonderful work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
u can't end it...it just started

NOOO!!! you have got to finish this. this story holds too much potential. please finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm begging....

MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

please finish this it is a wonderful story...especially the bits between Lukas and Audrey.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
i awoke to read this....

..as I dreamed the chapter and was left hard and aroused. Your writing is very good, though felt that this third chapter needed to be longer. The punishment by the mother superior could have amounted to more and the Lucas character be given more time to be the voyeur at the pool. Wonderful, cock-stirring writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Story

Spectatcular story defintly the best I've ever read at this site. I really hope you continue with the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please!

i always loved the way you wrote stories, so please, please continue this series! you cant left it like that! there's still more to come!!

vixin1027OHvixin1027OHover 16 years ago
More Please

i would love to know more lol this story is very good so please keep writing

I_Luv_U_SupermanI_Luv_U_Supermanover 16 years ago
We want more!

Can you please work on the next chapter? =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yay

So glad Lukas steals her away. Of course it's all hot, but the hopeless romantic in me really needed Lukas to save her :)

YourLittleAngelleYourLittleAngelleabout 16 years ago
Looking Forward to Another Chapter

Very good story with enough intrigue and tension to make me curious about what's to come. I do hope you're planning another chapter and if so, that it will post soon. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOE IT!

I love all of your stories!!! please finish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ugh

I'm so sad she's not a virgin anymore. She should have been one for Lukas. I feel like she's not pure anymore, as though not worthy of Lukas. Why did Louis have to rape her? Ugh. I love most of your stories, but this one is ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what turmoil...

i want audreys happiness,i hope lucas is the man to worship her.

nativeladynativeladyalmost 12 years ago
I can't stop reading

This is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to know why this is like this--

why he gets stronger and she gets weaker--does it have to be like this?

Why her pleasure is in submission--

slaves love being conquered?

No, I love it too

But I'm not a slave by a long shot

if I'm going to be weak I'd rather it not be to a male--my historical enemy willing to let women die.

That's why there are screw-ball comedies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously, we need comic relief--

which is why screwball comedies were created--isn't it?

Anyway, they work!

(Carole Lombard, especially in "To Be Or Not To Be")

Maybe it's unsure who "wins" in screwball comedies--Do women have more power in these movies? I haven't thought of this before, but I bet there are tomes claiming this.

Then the irony of sort of airhead heroines having more power than in many other kinds of comedy. But they're only pretend airheads.

As Bukowski said, "It's all horse shit anyway." All of it. Everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comedy--especially "screwball comedy" has

basically saved my life.

I wouldn't even want to enjoy anything. To laugh. I'd be so depressed (my husband says, "You don't get depressed. You get vicious!"). I'd feel like I was degrading myself to laugh and have fun. That I was perpetuating what was wrong. Why I was born inferior because I'm female. (I know this sounds dramatic, but I'm not kidding. I'm not playing around. My family was very unusual, to say the least. If I'd been a young American black girl/woman, other things might have been much worse, but I don't believe I'd have felt so inferior just for being female. I think there would have been maternal women in my life--to guide me even a little. And no I wouldn't have wanted to obey them either. But I would have seen them. I would have know they were there. That they existed. That they weren't--invisible.

[That they weren't locked up in the state insane asylum. My father could come and go as he wanted to--except for all the asylum rules about visitation. But MY mother couldn't go anywhere. Everything she did was watched. She was a prisioner. And drugged.])

Anyway, good comedy could always make me smile, laugh, no matter my political ideas--these could actually be overthrown. "But there's sexism in this movie!" But I was overthrown. Conquered. (If Lombard or Hepburn--see "Bringing Up Baby" made me laugh even in a movie with sexism, then it was ok.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing Sacred

Career[edit source | editbeta]

As Hazel Flagg in one of her personal favorites, Nothing Sacred (1937)Lombard made her film debut at the age of twelve AFTER SHE WAS SEEN PLAYING BASEBALL in the street by director Allan Dwan; HE CAST HER AS A TOMBOY IN "A PERFECT CRIME" (1921). In the 1920s, she worked in several low-budget productions credited as Jane Peters, and later as Carol Lombard.

from Wikipedia

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i'm a "virgin"--

no man's ever desired me enough to try to penetrate me--

i state this fact about myself proudly--

this fact should show that I'm an undesirable female (I'm not a woman)--

yet i am not only proud--

but arrogrant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fabulous!

My husband thanks you!

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
Rushing to Chpt 4!!

FINALLY I am hoping she is going to be with the man she SHOULD be with, just my opinion of course lol! Not that Ftr Matthew isn't fun and all but he's taking too long with the playing games!! :D OH! And Mother? ... Niiiiice lol! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous