The Nude Gun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Math was his first class this morning and when he entered the classroom Ms. Crew was discussing the previous night's homework. She looked somewhat haggard, not her normal self. She seemed to have bags under her eyes, as if she'd not gotten any sleep the night before. When she saw Joe she relaxed somewhat, relieved to see him again.

After she gave the class an assignment, she beckoned Joe to come forward. When he arrived she was almost in a panic, wanting to kiss him and hold him but knowing she had to keep her distance; she was in front of her class. She told Joe that she and Leah had been at it all night waiting for his return. She'd lost count of how many times she'd come. It wasn't until her alarm went off that morning that they stopped and got ready for work.

"Can you stay after class?" She had a free second period; she needed his cock. He had to fuck her, else she'd die.

Joe thought about it for a moment. He had Nancy after school; he'd be rested in time. "Okay," he said and returned to his seat to work on the quiz. He knew he was going to pass regardless of whether he turned in his paper or not.

Adele Crew dismissed her class early, satisfied that the pop quiz was taken seriously. Like before, Joe locked the door after the last student left the room, and joined Adele at her desk. He was surprised to learn that she hadn't bothered with panties as she lifted her dress and splayed her legs, giving Joe access. He looked her over as he began to grow harder and before he could ask, she unbuttoned her dress and pulled her bra down exposing her marvelous tits. She lay back on her elbows, presenting herself to him.

Joe didn't have to be asked. He quickly dropped his pants and pulled her forward penetrating her. Like before, she had a small orgasm, he didn't have to tell her anything. It was like she now knew his tastes and wanted to please him. Grabbing her tits with both hands, her nipples poking into his palms, he squeezed them and then began pumping her. She wrapped her legs around his torso and they soon had a nice rhythm working. Adele was on the edge; Joe wasn't far behind. She could tell as he seemed to be expanding inside her. She could feel every centimeter of him churning in her like a giant piston.

"Sir," she moaned, "I am so close, may I please come, now."

Again, Joe was amazed. He was very close too. "Yes, yes Adele come for me, come with me, quietly."

"Ohhhh...ahhhh...sooo goooood...oh..." Ms. Crew moaned and she came so hard that she thought she'd never stop coming.

And then Joe growled and let loose a volley of his cum into Adele and her dwindling orgasm started anew. It was like the second unexpected drop in a rollercoaster. Joe continued to pump. Adele came until he began to slow and she released her legs which had been locked around him. She still had about twenty minutes before her next class, but she had a premonition that Mr. Williams was on his way to see her, knowing she had a free period.

She rolled off her desk, grabbed a handful of tissues from her desk drawer and stuffed them into her dripping pussy. Her next move was to recapture her mammoth tits and restrain them once again, then button up her dress. Joe however, had only to pull up his pants. She noticed that Joe hadn't yet put away his textbook or supplies.

"Joe," she said. "I'll explain later. Unlock the door, take your seat and work on your quiz. Hurry."

Having witnessed many strange things in the last couple of days, Joe didn't question her, but followed her instructions. Adele Crew then reached into her desk drawer, sat down, and pulled out and completed the principal's survey. Twenty three seconds later, Mr. Williams tapped on the door and entered the room. Each of them looked up as the principal walked past the student and approached his teacher.

"Ms. Crew, doing a little tutoring during your free period? Admirable, keep it up."

Joe chuckled to himself at the double entendres while Ms. Crew smiled and handed the principal her completed survey. Mr. Williams looked down at it and couldn't believe she had just handed him what he'd come to ask for.

"Thank you, Ms. Crew. I think we are going to get along famously. I won't keep you any longer from your student, the period almost over." He turned and left the classroom.

Adele walked down the aisle opposite from Joe's desk; he stood and began to pack up.

"Are you coming by tonight? Leah will be there. We can pick up where we left off." She smiled and ran her fingers through his curly black hair.

"Adele I would like that, but I have to work tonight," he lied. "But tell you what, go to the adult store on Main and Seventh Street and buy some toys for you and Leah to play with. I will try to get off early and stop by on my way home."

Adele was excited by this and began to imagine all the toys they could buy. She was about to lean in for a kiss when the bell rang and she remembered where she was.

Joe smiled at her dilemma, grabbed his backpack and scurried out the door just before several students came pouring in.

As soon as school let out Joe wasted no time getting to the parking lot and his car. Sitting on the hood was Security Mall Cop Nancy Cobb in her civvies. She looked pretty awesome, her naked tits barely constrained by her top and her jeans hugging her ass like a second skin.

"Looking for me?" Joe asked as Nancy slid off the car hood, pulled him into her and locked her lips on him.

"Hmm..." Joe thought, perhaps he'd been too hasty in thinking Nancy wasn't worth his time. He'd have to spend a little quality time with her and then decide.

Joe broke the passionate kiss, "Let's not waste any time, how far away do you live?"

Out of breath, Nancy said, "Five miles or so. Are you sure you don't want to ride with me?" She pointed to her white Audi 2016 TTS Coupe. She'd just taken possession of it that morning, having ordered it the week before. Joe was practically drooling over the car. But there was time later; perhaps she'd even trade cars with him?

"Hmmm...nice car, but I'll pass and just follow you there."

Nancy was confused. Had she read him wrong? She knew that he loved the car, she was even going to let him drive. She never let anyone drive her car. "Okay, try and keep up," she said and hopped into her car.

Joe smiled as he climbed into his old Honda Accord. "Gonna be trading up," he thought as he followed behind Nancy, keeping well below the speed limit. It frustrated Nancy; he wasn't half as eager as she was. This was wrong, but she couldn't understand why she was even going after this eighteen year old stud who'd rocked her world the other night. She couldn't even remember how, when, or why they had hooked up. But she was addicted to him and he knew it.

She pulled into the driveway of a moderate-looking home in a nice neighborhood. The double garage door opened and she entered, Joe pulling in alongside in the open bay. Nancy closed the door and exited her car; Joe did the same.

This was her home; she must lay down some ground rules before she let him in, otherwise she would never be in control. She felt comfortable. She was on her turf.

Joe looked around and saw that she was indeed starting out. She didn't have much, the garage was bare. She did seem to have a bit of money, or had before her investments. He'd find out.

They met at the entrance to the house. Nancy was about to set things straight. Despite the way things had begun, this was her place.

"Joe," she said, "Before we go in, this is my first house, I have invested all my savings into it, and you have to respect me and..."

"Take your clothes off," Joe said, interrupting her.

"Okay," she said and began undressing. Soon she was naked, her clothes tossed on the hood of her car.

"On your knees," Joe said.

She knelt and knew what he wanted next, so anticipating his next order she unbuckled his belt and pulled out his hard cock. She took him into her warm mouth. Joe hadn't had many blowjobs, and although he thought the ones he'd had were awesome, he didn't know what a blowjob was until now.

Nancy had been around the block a few times, and having been in the marines, knew her way around a cock. She realized that this was her chance to reestablish her dominance. Within a few minutes she'd have him in the palm of her hands.

She was indeed talented and as she'd planned, she had Joe grunting and blowing his wad into her mouth. She expertly swallowed every drop. She let his deflated cock fall from her mouth as Joe leaned on her, recovering for a moment.

As soon as he straightened up, did she stood and grabbed her clothes. Joe pulled up his pants and they went through the door, finding themselves in the kitchen of the roomy two-bedroom, two-bath home she'd just moved into.

Tossing her clothes on the washing machine in the adjacent laundry room, Nancy pulled Joe in for a kiss by his belt loops and realized that she had entered her home naked and he was still fully clothed. That wasn't right; that wasn't what she wanted, and it sent all the wrong signals. She took a chance and breaking their kiss she said to him, "Strip!"

Joe smiled and countered, "Why don't you do the honors?"

"Okay."

Nancy stepped back and unbuckled his belt again, opening his pants. She pulled his shirt over his head and off. She marveled at his young, slightly muscular build, but moved on to remove his pants and boxers after she slipped off his loafers.

"Got any hangers?"

Nancy knew what he was asking, so she picked up his clothes from the floor, grabbed a couple of hangers, and made a big deal of hanging his kakis and polo shirt. She followed by stuffing his socks into his loafers, and hung them in the laundry room.

"What do you have to drink?"

She wanted to become annoyed with him, but some reason couldn't. It was her house, she wasn't his maid.

"Sure, beer, soda and juice," she said, waiting for him to choose, although he could simply reach into the fridge and see what he wanted.

"A beer would be fine. Grab one for yourself, too."

Joe was enjoying watching her jiggle back and forth, she was so fine. He was glad that he'd given her a second chance. He could sense she was resisting and reluctantly complying, which was fine, but he needed to break her.

"Thanks," he said as she handed him a beer after twisting the top off. "I can tell that you really enjoy doing these little things for me, don't you? Thanks." He pulled her close and kissed her passionately. Nancy melted in his embrace. She did love fetching things for him. She loved serving him, didn't she? Of course she did. He kissed her so lovingly she forgot she had a beer in her hand and dropped it to the floor as she almost lost consciousness.

She watched the beer empty to the floor for a few moments before jumping to clean it up, wobbling as she quickly cleaned the mess.

Joe finished his beer while watching Nancy clean. Putting the empty can on the counter, he asked, "Ready to fuck?"

Nancy jumped up and pulled him by both his hands, skipping into her bedroom. The master bedroom was nicely decorated, but there were far too many pillows on the bed for Joe's taste. He realized however that it was a girl thing, and complimented Nancy on her decorating.

By now he was hard again and Nancy pulled him into bed by his cock. He found her ripe nipples and spent several minutes playing with her beautiful tits, licking them, and fondling them. Straddling her, she pushed them together and he fucked her tits. She licked the head of his cock each time it emerged. She was more than ready and so was Joe.

He moved his hand down to find her naked pussy wet, warm, and juicy, ready for his cock. "Nancy, when I enter you, you're going to cum. It will be small but very satisfying, just a small taste of what is yet to come."

Nancy growled in anticipation. She'd been patiently waiting for this for days now. "Fuck me," she said.

Joe didn't waste another minute. He shoved his hard cock into her pussy in one hard stroke. Nancy couldn't believe it was true; she came just like he'd said she would. "Ohhh, ooohh!"

Joe waited a few moments for her to calm down. Nancy was panting and thinking, "he only put it in, oh my God, he's gonna kill me, but what a way to go." She began to giggle. As if on cue, Joe chose that moment to begin fucking her in earnest and Nancy reacted to every stroke like the first. She was cumming almost continually and Joe fucked her hard for about twenty minutes change positions every so often before he came, filling her pussy with his seed. When he was done and they were cuddling, he played with her tits and hard nipples. She confessed to him how much she enjoyed him playing and sucking her tits, and that she if he kept that up she was sure that she would cum. That made Joe work harder to please her and he didn't let up, coaxing one more orgasm from her.

Around 7pm they were hungry and Nancy called out for Chinese food. They ate naked and Joe played with her nipple with his chopsticks. Nancy came again, prompting Joe to push her over and sample her pussy for the first time. She tasted delicious and he wondered how he would be able to function with Adele and Leah tonight if he didn't get some rest.

~~~

In anticipation of getting together with Joe and buying some toys, Adele called Leah and told her what Joe had asked her to do. Leah insisted on coming along and soon they were both inside the surprisingly clean adult store. The clerk was very helpful; she spotted the novices, and after questioning them for a minute causing the two school teachers to blush, she knew just what to recommend. They left with a variety of dildos, vibrators, nipple toys, and a strap-on.

They couldn't wait to get home and try them out, but worried that maybe they should wait. The reality was however, that neither of them were really into lesbian sex, at least they didn't think so. They only did what Joe had asked them to do, and doing so was so much fun. Talking of it made their pussies wet. They decided that they should take their new purchases out of the packages and wash them to be ready for when Joe arrived. With that task accomplished, they decided to change into their best lingerie. Adele had recently bought a cutie sheer black baby doll; Leah had a red bustier set.

It was getting late; it was still a school night and they had to work Friday, and hadn't gotten much sleep the prior night due to their overindulging. They decided to have a drink rather than resume the previous night's escapades without Joe.

~~~

When Joe left Nancy she had been thoroughly fucked and was ready for sleep. She was disappointed that Joe couldn't spend the night, but he reminded her that he was still a teen and living at home. She didn't press the issue, still not believing that she was "robbing the cradle".

Joe arrived at Adele's place just as the women had finished their third Gin Fizz and were feeling no pain. After they had showed off their lingerie, Joe asked Adele if she had bought any toys and found himself impressed with the selection. He was intrigued by the double-ended dildo and asked for them to demonstrate how it worked.

Adele fished it from the basket she'd arranged the toys in, and removing her panties inserted the toy, cooing as it seemed to hit all the right places. Leah joined Adele on the bed and spread her legs, like they'd practiced the night before. Adele held the plastic toy still while Leah slid it into her wet pussy. Then, as if last night had been about practice, they fucked each other on the double dildo as Joe watched.

Despite all the fucking he'd done with Nancy, he rose to the occasion. After Adele and Leah had warmed up their pussies, Joe had the two kneel next to one another on all fours as he alternated fucking them. Since he'd already come a few times he wasn't going to come any time soon.

Adele then twisted around and took his hard cock in her mouth. She worked it hard, applying all that she'd learned and even invented a couple of new tricks. Joe found Leah's pussy nearby and pulled her close, burying his face between her legs. Leah was left with no choice but to eat Adele's sweet pussy until they all came.

Neither woman was disappointed when Joe called it quits. He claimed he was tired from work and both had been up until the early morning hours and needed their rest too. Joe told them to get some rest and drove home exhausted.

He didn't remember crawling into bed, and morning came much too soon. He was awakened with his sister bobbing up and down on his hard cock; she was eager for his juice. But Joe was too tired and pushed her away.

Karen stood up quickly, making her naked tits jiggle as she angrily asked, "What the fuck, Joey?" her hands on her hips, her eyes shooting daggers. "I want my cum. I need my cum. You don't think I can taste the pussy juice on your cock. Did you over-fuck last night and now you can't give me mine?" She was getting too loud. He needed to quiet her down or she'd alert their parents.

"Karen, that's enough. Go get ready for school."

"Okay," Karen said and left the room, shaking her sweet ass as if to show him what he was missing.

Joe lay there with his hard cock sticking straight up painfully. He was amazed that he was still hard, but attributed it to "morning wood". He would have to get up in a minute, but for now it felt too good to just lay there letting his cock enjoy the cool air.

Meanwhile, Joe and Karen's mother heard the disturbance and peeked out of her door just in time to see Karen leaving Joe's room. She was startled to see her daughter naked leaving her brother's room. "Oh my God, they're having sex." She cinched her robe tightly, put on her house slippers, and padded reluctantly to confront her son. They had been pretty lenient with their child-rearing she sobbed to herself. This was their fault. She reached Joey's room, knocked softly, and then opened the door. Joey was still laying on his back, his hard cock still in the air.

"Mom, what the fuck?" Joe quickly threw the sheet over himself, his hardon deflating quickly.

"I knew it; you're fucking your sister, shame on you, Joey. How could you. That's incest. That wrong." She was freaking out. He had to do something. He wasn't fucking his sister. True, she was blowing him every morning naked, but that wasn't his idea, or was it? He had to do something fast before she had a stroke.

Perhaps the gun would work on her and he could reset the whole scene. He pulled it from the side of the bed where he'd hidden it; he tuned it to a safe setting. He didn't want her horny and unfortunately she'd be naked, but that was the only way the mind control would work. He raised the pistol as his mother began pacing as she continued to rant, stopping just in front of the door looking at him. "Target Acquired." Just as he was pulled the trigger his father entered the room. "What's all this?"

"Additional hostile acquired!" Joe tried to pull the gun from his parents, but the targets were locked. He did however, accidentally change the low settings to high.

From the street in front of the Carr home a bright flash of light emanated from Joe's bedroom windows and then slowly faded.

(To be continued)

12