All Comments on 'The Nude Gun Ch. 11'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really fun story.

The realism was killed, imo, when the defenders were turned into giants. I can see bulking up the men a bit, but making the women into farcical amazons really didn't do anything for me. In the "real world", it would make them stand out like sore thumbs, unable to blend in with the local populace, so their jobs would be all that much harder. Plus, I've never found WNBA-type women to be all that sexy.

Still, if I ignored that part and assumed the women were normal size, it was a good read and I hope there will be many more chapters as these folks explore the new world that's been opened to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

There has to be another "The Nude Gun" sequel.

As for the big breasted Amazons, dude keep them coming and Scott's three roommates definitely need to be added as Space Marine Amazons. As far as blending in, moving them all to Los Angeles, San Diego or Miami would solve a lot of the blending in as beach volleyball, porn and modeling could provide good career covers for the Space Marines.

Also add some Australian, Indian, Chinese, South African, Brazilian and Scandinavian recruits to the Space Marines to give them an international flavor as they do have to protect the entire planet Earth.

If Matt and Nikki go around and start picking recruiting targets with some special forces military training and not just drunk college students and waiters, i.e. Marines out sitting near them at a restaurant in Oceanside, California just south of Camp Pendelton Marine Base, Navy SEALs out for some rest and relaxation in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Army Rangers out for a night of relaxation in Fayetteville, North Carolina near Fort Bragg, and/or some S.W.A.T. Police officers just coming off their shifts, they could speed up the training time.

I think this sort of approach would be best handled by Nikki with Matt providing her back-up as she seduces each of these highly trained single men into Space Marines, figuring ways to make them legally disappear with the military's permission, thinking that it is part of an elite program above the various generals clearance or faking their deaths and changing their appearances from lean, small, and well trained men to the big burly studs like Matt, Joe and Scott.

I think the idea would be Nikki's (given her background in Homeland Security) once Matt shows her the big picture and how quickly they need to train up recruits.

Nikki could bring in Ramona, Nancy, Karen and Cassie to help her in seducing these sorts of men, maybe seducing another random woman (like a girlfriend or a waitress) to make their seduction a threesome opportunity for their real target.

dragfiredragfireabout 6 years ago
great scifi story

Plot was great ..the battle was rushed but still ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

Hope to read more of the galactic marines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
O for a gun that made love not war!

That story was great fun. I was glad to see it had a romantic edge despite the hard sex at its core. Not enjoyed a sci fi sex romp as much since Flesh Gordon.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

Seriously great idea and story good.

You got a bit lost due to too many characters and lack of an Editor to assist you

Maybe a break for a while and regain the juices and then do a partial rewrite and correct this to make it superb?

The last chapter needs to be at least three times as long to ensure it does justice to the overall story

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Fun story, thanks. You really should get an editor as your typo's, punctuation, and structure in some cases could improve the effect of your story by not distracting your readers with the errors they catch. I could be an editor, however, I don't know how to go about it. You do write good stories, a bit long, but good nonetheless.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, love characters, bur man get a editor... It is so distracting

Thank s for a great job.

Snipe85Snipe855 months ago

Awesome Story. Would love to see a Part 2,

Thanks for your time and effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous