The Nude Gun Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not completely immobilized, the stunned bartender retrieving his weapon, the large bearded man fired two shells one at a time, blowing large holes into two of the beach girls. He was quickly overcome by twin volleys of venom. Unfortunately, both shots missed the aliens. They quickly abandon their dying hostesses, slithered quickly across the floor to take over a newly naked brunette and redhead. They both screamed as they watched helplessly as each creature found and entered their unprotected pussies, taking control of their minds. The goo that held them to the floor melted away and the stood. The creatures seemed to be swirling in their bellies before emerging and telescoping from their pussies.

From the confines of the large pantry, one certain waitress moaned as her new boyfriend fucked her from behind. It was a slow night, the others were covering for her, as they often did. She was always horny, and on the prowl for new meat. Her girlfriends kidded her calling her a slut, but they knew she simply had an over active libido. They don't call guys sluts because they like to fuck. This particular guy had been flirting with her all night. He was handsome enough and appeared to be packing a good size stick. She flirted back, becoming hornier by the minute.

When he met her at the restrooms, it was apparent that she couldn't wait until her shift over. Asking him to wait a minute, she told her coworker what she was up to, then dashed back to the handsome hunk. Instead of the restroom, she pulled him into the kitchen and the pantry. He wanted to see her tits. She obliged, opening her top and unfastening bar, which hooked in the front. They were awesome, large with big nipples, dying to be sucked. Falling to her knees she ripped open his jeans and wasn't disappointed, his significant wood was ready. She sucked him while he played with her large tits. She loved having her tits fondled. It made her ready to fuck. Her pussy was a swap. She pulled aside her panties and with one hand around his cock, she sucked, while she fingered herself with the other until she couldn't stand it any longer. She swiftly jumped to her feet and bending over a barrel, wiggling her fine ass at him. He wasted no time in plugging his cock into her tight wet pussy.

It wasn't until they were mid-climax that they heard the unmistakable sounds of shots being fired. They broke apart, her lover unable to stop, finishing on the canned goods while puling his pants up. Seconds later, a strange naked woman stormed in firing two shots of goo from a huge snake creature attached to her pussy, pinning both to the pantry shelves, unable to move. As their disheveled clothing began to dissolve, the naked blonde rushed forward, pulling the waitress by her ponytail, as the creature entered its victims mouth. Like deepthroating a huge cock, the waitress unwillingly swallowed as the creature slid down her throat, stopping only when reaching her belly where it deposited several eggs, before leaving and repeating the same action on her nearly naked lover.

Unaware of the danger, the local sheriff chose that moment to stop in for dinner. Seeing the mayhem inside, taking a knee and whipping out her pistol, she managed to take down one of the beach girls, as she pursued several screaming patrons. Careening to the floor, the wounded girl knocked over several tables, breaking the mood candles and igniting a small fire, where a dozen helpless victims laid, as new and stronger aliens grew in their bellies. Before the sheriff could radio for back up, she too was covered in a bucket of slime, pinned to the wall next to the "thanks for visiting us" sign. She stared in disbelief as her uniform melt away, badge and holster fall to the ground at her feet.

Strangely, she felt herself becoming aroused, her pussy itched and she needed something to scratch that itch. The snaked that crawled inside wasn't what she'd hope for, but upon entering, it seemed to fill her and she came hard. A moment later, she no longer cared about the chaos, easily breaking free of the hardening gel, she stood. For a middle-aged woman in her late forties, she'd kept herself in good shape. She didn't notice her small breasts swelling three times their original size, having laid its eggs the creature protruded from the blonde covered pussy as it surveyed the diner. In a few minutes, it was all over, three of the beach girls, laid dying ad blood flowed from their wounds. They felt no pain, only tingling afterglow of good sex.

The commotion having ended, a hush fell over the restaurant. A moment later, a panicky young man, thinking he'd waited long enough, sprang to his feet and scurried out the door to his vehicle. He would have escaped had the only driveway from the parking lot not curved back towards the restaurant entrance. Managing to dodge the hail of bullets fired from the naked sheriff, she'd managed to hit the front left tire causing the pickup to careen wildly, crash into a tree and explode into flames.

Carrying her empty service revolver at her side, a massive snake-like mushroom headed alien coiled around both heavy tits, then rested on top, as the sheriff returned to the restaurant, where with her bare feet, she stomped out the small fire. Although they'd suffered some losses, the spacepricks had more than tripled their numbers. By taking control of the locals, they'd acquired vehicles, weapons and knowledge of the surrounding area. They could now travel to larger populations and nearby cities where they would repeat these actions until they had enough numbers to overrun the, county, state, country and finally the tiny blue planet itself.

~~~

Entering in from the north, team one was the first to come upon the Cliffhanger Bar and Grill, it looked as if a small war had occurred. Silently, Joe gave his team the signal to wait. Before he could ask, Keira also known simply as Joe's "AI" gave him the report. "...faint human life signs detected. some dead...no hostiles detected." Joe took the lead, instructing Nancy cover their flank, as they proceeded into the small town's main restaurant and watering hole.

The carnage was difficult for Ramona to look at, as they made their way into the diner. The floor was sticky with blood. Joe made his way to the still breathing victim, a blonde woman appearing to be in her mid-twenties, she was naked. She would have been lovely to gaze upon, had it not been for the large hole in her abdomen. A shotgun blast, how she was still alive was a mystery. Her eyes were fixed and she was moaning. It wasn't the moan of pain, surprisingly, but the sound of a woman near the peak of passion. Joe looked closely at her, she did appear to be about to orgasm, then she simply stopped breathing.

"Over here," Ramona called.

"Nancy," Joe said. "Keep an eye on the door."

Moving what looked to be a huge male organ with the toe of her boot, she said. "Is this one of the creatures or something else?"

"Matt, are you seeing this?" Joe asked as he peered in for a closer look. Keira confirmed their suspicions. It was a dead spaceprick or at least a part of one. "Bag it." Joe ordered Ramona, who hesitated for a moment, before retrieving a bag from her utility belt and taking a knee.

"Keira can you detect any movement?" Joe asked.

The "AI" replied in the negative, and anticipated Joe's next question. "I do not sense any nearby movement here or one hundred of your yards around this structure. Perhaps you should split up and continue your search."

Pulling Nancy from the door, the three separated and searched the facility.

Searching every inch of the place, it appeared that no one had survived. There were plenty of discarded partially acid eaten clothes, male and female.

"Host," Matt announced. "They're breeding. Soon there will be many more. We're too late. We've got to do better people."

Doing some calculations, and looking at his map for the next nearest population center. "They're heading south."

Team two consisting of Cassie, Karen and Scott were heading north, just off the road. Hearing Matt's report they stopped. Scott asked, "Sir what are we looking for, vehicles of naked zombies or will they be on foot?"

"Don't let anything get past you. They've human host capable of driving vehicles, so you mustn't let anything get by before clearing it."

Cassie replied, "Understood."

They may have gotten a break; the terrain was rugged and there was a bridge just ahead. They could stop anything from crossing, they'd make their stand there. Hustling they crossed the narrow bridge and took up positions. Anyone wishing to move further south would have to use the road or trek down the jagged cliffs to the sea before crossing the gorge and climbing back up. They had the tactical advantage.

Not more than ten minutes later they stopped a late model car driven by an older woman looking to be in her fifties.

"What's this about?" She asked.

"Just a precaution, Madam." Scott said. "Please exit your vehicle and open the trunk."

Wanting to resist, but thinking better of it the woman did as she was told, seeing the no nonsense look in the eyes of Scott's associates, whose weapons were raised and ready. Using the trunk release, the trunk hood popped open. Karen rushed to the rear to see an empty trunk, except for a few small clear boxes and an umbrella.

"Clear!" she yelled.

"Thank you, Madam." Scott said as the annoyed woman climbed back into her car and drove away. It was a quiet night, they'd stopped four vehicles, before a large pick up slowed and stopped several yards before the bridge. It was followed closely by two cars. The driver stepped out of the pickup. He was naked. There appeared to be a large snake leaning over his shoulder.

"This is it," Scott called out. Cassie ordered them to take up positions blocking access to the bridge.

"Team one," Matt called. "What is your location?" Know they were close.

Screeching to a halt, Joe replied. "Sir, we are taking position behind the last vehicle. They won't get away."

The man turned his back on the trio blocking his path. Joe cringed as Nancy and Ramona squealed, "Ewwwe, yuck!" They could see the spaceprick had attached itself to the man from his anus, it was coming out of his ass.

Just then naked men and women began jumping from the truck. All had spacepricks swaying from their bodies, attached from their pussies or asses. There appeared to be about twenty in all.

"Okay marines, you know the drill! Light'em up!" Cassie yelled.

Just as they trained, Karen and Scott fired at the possessed people, aiming at limbs in an attempt not to seriously injure the reluctant host. Being a frail species, spacepricks couldn't endure much pain, and immediately abandoned their host. Cassie was the best shot; her job was simple destroy the vermin. With her pulse rifle set on the highest setting, she disintegrated each with a single shot.

Sensing they wouldn't get through the blockage, the car doors on both trailing vehicles swung open and out popped two naked sentries, armed with pistols followed by the driver and three passengers. The passengers looking like they were nine months pregnant and ready to pop as their fat bellies move unnormal, obviously filled with maturing eel-like spacepricks. The three males and five females moved quickly, their plan to scale the cliffs and into the ocean.

"Not so fast," Joe said as Nancy and Ramona fired shots disarming the sentries as Joe eliminated the possessing aliens. Once free of their masters, the humans laid writhing on the ground howling as they held their wounds.

"Shit!" Matt swore. "Hang on to something!" He yelled to Nikki as he ran to the bridge of his ship and launching it into the sky.

Having eliminated the threat before them, Cassie left Karen to cover the bridge while she and Scott joined team one. Just as they arrived, the eight pregnant host dropped their broods.

~~~

High above the tiny blue planet, from deep space a pair of innocent looking small asteroids rolled slowly forwards just outside of the planet's gravitational pull. Suddenly, pulling apart to take positions opposite each other before being pulled into the planet. The outer rock would burn away, leaving its cargo intact to be unleashed on the unsuspecting world.

Without warning, twin pulse rays struck the asteroids, exploding then disintegrating each entirely. Decloaking just out of orbit, the huge galactic space marine frigate materialized. "So, that's how they plan on infesting this primitive world, no problem." The commander vocalized the obvious to his bridge crew. "Deploy the network of satellites, make sure they're programmed to remain cloaked until the threat appears. What do you think, ten should be sufficient to protect the planet," he asked his tactical officer?

"Sir, for a planet this size, it is standard that twelve satellites be deployed," she replied.

"Very well. Make it so. How long before they will require maintenance of any kind?"

"Under heavy usage, it would be twenty-five standard years, sir."

"Excellent. Deploy the network when ready. Master Sargent Strong is going to owe me a drink when he returns."

~~~

She didn't know how she knew what he was planning, but somehow it made sense. He had his hands full piloting the tiny craft to the location, she hoped she was right.

"Team one and two, back off the road, keep those creature from disbursing. Prepare to take fire. Nancy don't let anything cross the bridge!" Nikki barked.

The marines didn't hesitate and followed their orders.

The manipulated host expelled their alien in two ways, the women simply expressed huge gelatin like sacks writhing with rapidly maturing creatures. While the men ripped their stomachs open with knives from the restaurant, spilling similar materials. They looked like fish dropped from nets by fishing trollers.

Holding their fire until the right moment, they held their breath as the jelly weakened and the first freed creatures squirmed free. They fired one by one disintegrating each one. Suddenly overhead like a great bird appeared Matt's ship firing several large bursts into the pools of creatures destroying them completely. A few escaped, but the team mopped them up quickly.

Several more burst were heard, as Karen called for help from her position just blocking the bridge. There appeared to be a horde, that had joined in a final attempt to escape. "A little help, I could use a little help here!" Karen fired quickly as she retreated one step at a time to stay ahead of the dozens of snakelike spacepricks. From behind the team fired until Matt eliminated the threat with a burst from his ship's gun.

Before celebrating everyone scoured the road side and cliffs making certain that none of the creatures survived. The sensors from Matt's ship couldn't find a single survivor. Satisfied, they were ready to deal with the casualties of the battle.

Bleeding from their self-inflicted wounds, looks of shock on their faces, the men laid against their vehicle, as life slipping away. There was nothing that could be done for them. However, the women were huddled together shivering, not from the cool air on their naked bodies, but from their ordeal as they pieced together what had happened. Only four girls of the original ten that first discovered the spacepricks survived, and two from the diner. They'd likely be mentally scarred for life, Joe realized as he joined the others as they looked on the women. Stepping from his ship, which once again resembled the muscle car Joe had first ridden in, Matt told the assembled not to worry, they'd be fine. Just a pair of California Highway cruisers, lights flashing pulled within a few yards.

The patrol officers emerged, quickly surveying the area and marched up to the larger man. "Matt," he said, "Looks like quite a mess. Get 'em all?"

"We got 'em all, Greg. The town?"

"Working on it. It's going to take a hell of a cover story, but it will be plausible. You guys better scram, this is a crime scene, after all," Greg smiled and winked.

Turning to his team of seven marines, Matt said, "You heard the man, let's get out of here."

The flight back to Fresno was brief, the team seemed a bit subdued. Matt landed his craft and drove the short few remaining blocks to the hotel.

"Get some rest, muster back at my suite at 1700 hours." Matt told his soldiers. By now they'd all converted their smart suits into casual civilian attire and stored their weapons in the armory on board. Everyone was exhausted, mostly due to the absence of the adrenaline now absent from their metabolisms.

Several hours later, they were once again assembled in Matt's large suite.

"Congratulations are in order. Not only were we successful, but the threat of new outbreaks has been reduced to nearly zero. Thanks to a few of my friends, no new landing will be possible. There may still be a few that made undetected landfalls, we'll need to remain vigilant. But, I couldn't be prouder of how you all performed today."

He raised his glass, as a waitress moved among them and passed out glasses of a very expensive champagne. As before, the suite was full of hot and cold food and more alcohol and drink. While they toasted, Matt couldn't help but pick up on the mood. It remained somber.

The waitress left the suite with a very generous tip, as Matt addressed his marines.

"Why the long faces? You did it! You saved your planet!"

Joe stepped forward and spoke for the group. "Thank Matt. It's just that we lost so many people in the process. Those men, the women and those at the diner, we couldn't save them."

"That wasn't the mission," Matt scolded them. "In this war, I told you what was at stake, your way of life. You saved that. No one, will ever know what you've done. Despite that, you are heroes and it is a time to celebrate. That's an order!" The marines cheered and the mood lightened.

Taking his cue, Nikki walked up to Matt and hugged him as she rubbed her large breasts against him, she'd fully grown in to her new dimensions now. Matt allowed her to pull him from his positions and they kissed. Matt knew he'd be breaking many of his self-imposed rules this evening.

The truth of Matt's words began to sink in. Their job was to fight for their world. They did their jobs. Apparently, the Master Sargent had other teams in place to do clean up. There were no casualties among them, and they successfully completed their first mission, that was indeed worth celebrating.

"How did you know to get the teams to clear the road in order for me to eradicate the hatchlings?" Matt asked Nikki as he broke the kiss.

"Hmmm..." She said as she felt herself becoming more aroused than she thought possible. "I'm a quick study. I realized that if you were going in to space in that vehicle, you likely had some weapons. Besides, I could tell you suddenly remembered something startling." She began kissing him again and paused. "Enough shop talk. I'm curious to learn what a real man feels like. Teasing him she had her smart suite retract partially revealing her heavy breasts and erect nipples.

Wasting no time, Matt took one of the large nipple in his mouth and began to suck. Not certain of what it was, Nikki found his sucking incredibly arousing. Perhaps it was her first alien, or something unworldly he was doing with his tongue, she didn't understand it, and she didn't care. She'd never experienced this much pleasure from just having her breasts sucked from any of her lovers, male or female. She was panting, wet and dying to have his cock in her. She couldn't remember ever being this aroused in her life, and the rest of her smart suit disappeared.

"What was it about this woman?" Matt thought as he flexed his large cock, it was much more than physical. "Sure, she was attractive and sexy, for a primitive," he rationalized. "And could easily hold her own among most of the species he'd encountered. There was something else." He watched as her smart suit retracted revealing all of her lovely body, she was ready to fuck. Admiring her body, he remembered the first time he'd seen her naked. She was simply a primitive, but now he was actually free to act on his growing desire. It was a break in protocol to fraternize with his subordinates, today he was willing to make an exception.