The Nude Gun Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing quickly around the room, he could see his people relax and begin pairing off as their boosted libidos kicked in, one of the more pleasant side effects of their alien enhancements. Nikki regained his attention as she spread her long legs, and pulled him onto her as she reclined on an overstuffed chair.

"Time to rock her world," Matt thought, as he moved south to her waiting pussy and his huge hands mauled her breasts, thumb and forefingers pulled on her nipples. Inhaling deeply, her scent was like a shot of adrenaline to him. He swiftly began nibbling on the outer corners of her pussy, pulling lightly on her labia, causing her to gulp air as her passion spiked again. "My gawd," she thought, "this is incredible. I may not only never want another woman again but never want another human."

Seeing her reaction to his stimulation, Matt knew he had her. He moved painstaking slow, rounding her labia with his large long tongue, before moving just inside and repeating the movement. As her juices flowed freely, Matt inhaled them savoring her taste and enjoying the delicious punishment he was putting her through. Forced from beneath its hood, her clitoris protruded like a ripe berry and begging for attention as Nikki whimpered under the gentle torture. She was more than ready. If he didn't touch her clit soon, she'd go mad. As if reading her mind, Matt slightly grazed the it with a quick swipe of his tongue and Nikki exploded. She screamed. Taking that as his cue, Matt latched on to her clit and began to lick and suck. A true alto, from years of singing in her church choir, Nikki was now hitting high soprano notes, she only dreamed of reaching as her pleasure increased tenfold.

It was beginning to become too much, she wanted to push him away, but he was too strong and her pleasure seemed to grow with each passing second, then he pulled away and she watched his long dexterous tongue whip across his face cleaning away all her secretions as she continued to come.

Without warning or ceremony, Matt moved forward and pushed the largest cock Nikki had ever seen, into her waiting pussy stretching her wider than she'd ever been split. She didn't think she could feel anymore pleasure, but she did. Though she was becoming hoarse, her voice reached still higher notes, those in the canines' ranges, as she was amazed she was still conscious. Slowly she began to return to earth, and she wrapped her long legs around her new lover, pulling him closer. She was drenched in sweat, she'd never come so hard, she looked up into Matt's eyes, as he gazed down on her with a smile. That's when she realized that he'd not done anything more than enter her.

"Fuck!" She was still tingling, barely able to breath. She made a weak attempt to flex her Kegels. That was just what Matt was waiting for, he slowly pulled out. There seemed to be no end to his huge cock as it retreated from her pussy, slowly delightfully, what a pleasant feeling. It was like an itch being scratched. Then finally, he was almost out, only the large mushroom head remained, she was feeling empty and somehow sad by the emptiness, he hovered there for a moment, but it felt like an eternity. "Don't leave me," she wanted to say.

As that thought was completed, Matt pushed back into her, harder and deeper than any man or toy had reached and she felt it began again. Matt pulled out again, not as far this time and repeated faster with every stroke. He was fucking her. It was magically. She could feel every stroke and in her mind, could have painted an image of his cock feeling that she could see every inch of it as he pulled out and pushed it back in. She was being fucked harder now and she'd lost count of how many orgasmic waves had crashed, she'd never known pleasure like this before as she moaned now and hung on.

Mat had fucked many females, of many species some on a dare and others that he'd been attracted to, but he'd never enjoyed fucking anyone as much as he was enjoying fucking Nikki. He was reaching the point of maximum pleasure, if he chose to he could release his seed. In Matt's species the male could control ejaculations as females could control pregnancies. He was going to enjoy this. Roaring loudly as he looked into Nikki's eyes and released a huge load. Nikki responded, too. Screaming again as the act of Matt releasing his seed brought her pleasure too.

Somehow, they found themselves cuddling on the floor, oblivious to the orgy going on around them. Nikki felt Matt's hard cock pulse and then move around inside her like a finger. That was different, but she enjoyed it as she flexed trying to restrict the unusual movement. She sat on top the large man, looking dreamily into his eyes.

"I guess you are a real man!" She said in a hoarse, voice Matt found sexy. "I can say, without fear of contradiction, I have never come like that, ever. Are all spacemen gifted like this?"

Matt chuckled, as he did his still hard cock wiggled inside her, enflaming her passion again and eliciting a moan of pleasure.

"We Terran's have a few unique sexual features you primitives have yet to evolve." Looking up at her, he regretted using the term, "I'm sorry, I meant no offense. I should have said, earthlings."

It was now Nikki's turn to laugh, she felt Matt's hard cock wiggle almost at her navel. "We are primitive, no offense taken. I can only wonder what you've seen, the places you've gone."

"Well, that's not entirely true," Matt said. He already knew he'd not leave her behind. He found he didn't want to be without her. He couldn't explain it. Would she want to see the universe with him?

Staring at him, she studied his face. Was he offering to take her with him? Was it too much to hope for? "Are you offering to show me..." she hesitated. She needed to say this the right way, lest he get the wrong idea. Before she could finish the thought, he answered.

"I have don't usually do this, but I am offering to take you with me. No strings. We'll go back to the space station, where I spend a lot of my time. You'll see and meet many different species. I have some time off, I accumulated a great deal. If like I can show you a few planets. Once you see the galaxy you can make choices that..."

He didn't get to finish he sentence, as Nikki leaned forward and captured his mouth with her own. The kiss was passionate and Nikki excitedly began to bounce on the huge cock still inside her. Renewing her pleasure and the joy she felt.

Meanwhile, the naked newly battle-hardened marines fucked.

Happy to be able to fuck him again, Nancy felt Joe stroke slowly back and forth filling her pussy. She couldn't see him because the green thighs and pussy sitting above her. As she ate Cassie's pussy, she realized that having the choice made it all much more fun.

Lying on his back Scott was enjoying Ramona's mouth working on his cock while he savored the taste of Karen's pussy. Although all were busy enjoying great sex, trading partners at a moment's notice, they observed how Matt and Nikki seemed to be in a world of their own. Smiling as he tried not to stare, Joe couldn't help wondering if the big spaceman had been smitten by the former lesbian, and wondered if it was as obvious to the others.

As he continued to fuck Nancy, whom he'd never seen happier, he thought back on how it all started for him. He'd had fun playing with the "nude gun" and all the sex that he'd had and with all the different women. But now he was a part of something bigger. It made him feel proud and thankful for having had the opportunity to serve.

~~~

Waking later than usual, James (Jim) Washington stretched. He was surprised to find the strange toy-like ray gun still in his hand. It wasn't a dream. Although he'd tried and failed to catch the owner, it served him right. He didn't have the right to open the case and examine the gun. Plenty of people left items in the fast food joint he worked. They had a lost and found, sooner or later people would remember what they left behind and come back for it. The owner of this thing would surely return. Had he only been quicker, he just missed the man as he sped off in a late model muscle car.

Now he'd brought it home with him, to the group home, he shared with two rude, condescending older twentysomething girls who put the "B" in bitch. They treated him badly, why he never understood. Perhaps that he was barely five feet tall and thin as a rail, despite having just turned twenty. Nevertheless, he did think the pair were drop dead gorgeous, but so far out of his league. He could only fantasize fucking them, more out of spite and revenge than being attracted to them. He wondered what they looked like naked. They were probably bisexual, he'd sometimes heard them moaning when he'd been trying to sleep. Shaking the arousing thoughts from his mind, he tried in vain to remove the light weight toy, but it was stuck. Just as he was about to try prying it off, the door to his bedroom burst open and the two bitches began yelling at him, for what he had no idea.

"Hostile targetes, acquired." He heard the gun announce.

A ray lashed out from the toy engulfing the two women in a yellow cloud, silencing them immediately. When it dissipated, they stood still completely naked, hands by their sides nipples hard, pussies bare and wet, and goofy grins on their faces.

The ray gun dropped from his hand onto the bed, interrupting Jim as he stared at the women. Quickly he it, taking his eyes off the naked pair for only a second, while they remained still and silent.

He felt himself growing long and stiff, who could blame him? Before him stood his fantasy in the flesh. Not knowing what else to do, he acted out his illusion, thinking it must be a dream. "Get your naked asses in here, bitches! What are you waiting for? Did you come here to fuck or what?"

It was like a cold slap in the face, as both women realized they were keeping Jim waiting. "Oh, yeah," the first one said as she sashayed into the room and shaking her small breasts. The other, closed the door, then turned quickly on the balls of her feet, her large breasts jiggling obscenely. Eager to get at his cock, "We were just talking about how big black men are Jimmy, from the look at that bulge, I don't think we're going to be disappointed." She bounced her large tits as she rushed to her knees and pulled down his pajama pants.

"Holy Fuck," Jim thought. He was only kidding but they are acting like they want me. The first girl captured his mouth with her own and kissed him sensuously as he fondled her small tits and fingered her wet pussy.

~~~

The earth would still need to be defended, there may be more spacepricks already infiltrating the populace. Who was sending them? Why was the scout, Joe and Cassie encountered inside an android? How many more people would Matt recruit?