All Comments on 'The Nude Waitress 03'

by Nudewaitress

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please don't wait a year for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT!

OMG, fantastic. Youur writing is so amazingly good. Great descriptions, nice emotional insight and the story line. Red hot. This is easily THE most erotic story. Please tell me they exercised more dirty tricks. That facial description, oh hon, I could just see you taking that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"It wasn't even human."

I agree that you are a fine writer. It's a pretty tough story to read, though, because it does such a good job of making us feel the degradation and revulsion felt by the heroine in having to do the things she has to do. I get it that there are people who revel in imposing---and reading about---gratuitous humiliation. I get it that circumstances sometimes force people to do---and accommodate to---things that disgust them. I'm just glad that your spirit is resilient enough that you can write about it. Morality tales are not that common on this site, but you've done an admirable job in sneaking yours in in the guise of a porn story. Not every reader will understand what it is you're really trying to say, but some will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great party

Sounds like fun for a willing gal, not so much for Renee. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wowwwww

I felt so guilty getting so hard, but wow, this is intensely erotic. Nice lady on display for everybody and let's be honest, babe. You didn't have to give that filthy blowjob, but you did. Could have told you, tantric ejaculations are like volcanoes. LOL Of course, now you know. Got to know what you did next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

FANTASTIC!!!

j1greenej1greenealmost 6 years ago
great series

can we get a part 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting with bated breath for the next installment. Love this story but how's she going to solve this problem. She should be getting paid more than just her HOA dues. Something needs to be done about Ben's coercion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting for the most beautiful next part

Want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful! . . .

. . . just discovered this series. Delightful description of cock sucking. Hope that you enjoyed it often. The bathroom scene was exciting too. Keep that activity up & taste the drips.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I believe I know who this based on. If it is YOU then I think you should let your readers know that your husband really was guilty and not set up. Kind of changes the whole sympathy angle and I know you are still working for "Ben." Right?

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis29 days ago

i love this and i wish something like this would happen to me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous