The Nudist Resort Pt. 02

Story Info
The two couples explore the resort and the club at night...
10k words
4.79
24.7k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

========== Day 3 ==========

During dinner the night before, Jim and Karl realized that they both loved to scuba dive and were both certified. With the great diving locations around the island, they asked the women if they wouldn't mind them going for a morning dive? The women agreed. They would all meet for breakfast and then the men would go diving while the ladies hung out by the pool and took in the sights.

"What time do you think you guys will be back?" Laura asked at breakfast.

"I think around 1:00 PM or so." Karl replied, looking to Jim for agreement and receiving a head nod.

"OK, then we'll wait for you and have lunch when you guys return." Anne added. "Now, you boys behave out there. No fucking the deck hands!"

"We'll be good. But you two will be the hottest women at the pool, without men. They'll be swarming all over you both." Jim retorted.

"True." Anne replied, thinking about it. "OK, so what are the rules of engagement here boys?"

"What do you mean?" Jim asked innocently.

"Well. If two hot guys walk up to us and want us to jerk them off...Should we? What if they want us to suck them off? Or even fuck us?" Anne said, teasing, but inadvertently making Jim hard and noticing.

"I don't think we should Anne." Laura interjected. "But, if you want to, you can...That is if it's OK with Karl?"

"Anne and I have a pact. We never play when the other is away, unless they know about it, approve beforehand, or can watch it and/or be part of it." Karl confirmed, getting a nod from Anne.

Anne decided to push the boys to their limit. "Well, what if, and just a hypothetical here...What if the men just want to look at us and jack off?" Now giving Karl a naughty look and a smirk towards Laura, who was a bit flushed.

"That's fine by me." Karl said. "Jim?"

"Fine by me too!" Jim agreed, hoping to hear a tantalizing story from his wife later.

The men left the ladies and headed to the boat dock, wearing their swimsuits. The ladies went back to their rooms and got ready for the pool.

=========== Scuba Diving =============

Karl and Jim went down to the dock and found four other people there, a man and wife, and two women. The man and wife were a good looking couple in their late thirties and during the conversation, Karl and Jim found that the couple came here often. The two ladies were friends who had also been to the resort a number of times and were here with their boyfriends. They were very well built and very polished. As the group were talking, the crew arrived. The captain was a strapping man in his thirties, with a great tan, abs of steel, and strong, muscular legs. His crew consisted of two extremely hot young women in their twenties with ample chests, blonde hair and a cuteness that could melt an iceberg. They were wearing super short shorts and bikini tops.

"Good morning, I'm Captain Wilson, and this is Greta and Susan. We'll be your crew today and I understand that you all are certified and able to dive to 100 feet." He received nods from everyone. "I run a casual, but safe vessel, so while 'social activities' are allowed on the boat, please keep safety in mind. This boat is an extension of the resort, and as such, should you wish to scuba, sans clothing, it is perfectly permissible. The crew will remain clothed and may not partake in any social activities...Again, this is for your safety and we hope you understand?"

Karl and Jim didn't care since they promised the girls that they'd be 'good' on the trip, and the others agreed with the captain's rules. Immediately upon boarding the boat, the other four passengers removed their suites, leaving Karl and Jim standing there, semi-confused. It was Jim who took the lead, removing his suit and receiving a healthy stare from ALL the women on the boat. They all took a double take when Karl dropped his suit to the deck, and the two crewmates immediately wished the 'no social activities with the guests' rule wasn't in place.

The trip went great, with the six of them diving together and seeing some of the most pristine water they'd every seen. Sealife was abundant and they saw some fantastic specimens.

After the dive, everyone came back aboard and prepared for the 45 minute ride to the dock. The man and wife looked to be getting frisky with each other and asked everyone if they'd mind. The two girls, Karl and Jim all said no problem, and the couple began with some light petting. The husband whispered something in the wife's ear as she stroked his seven inch cock to life.

"My husband was wondering if there was any way you two gentlemen might want to please me? He loves to watch, and I love him watching." She said, blushing.

"I sure wish we could." Jim said, beating Karl to it. "But we have a pact with our wives that neither of us will partake without the other present. OK?"

"Totally OK." The husband said as his wife leaned over, looking at Karl and Jim, taking the entire seven inches of her husband's cock down her throat, eliciting a moan from her man.

The two girls reached over each other's legs and began fingering each other, splitting their attention between the couple, Karl and Jim, hoping for them to do something.

It was when the wife mounted her husband, facing Karl and Jim, that they both began to grow. Being in this situation before, Karl instinctively began to stroke himself. One of the girls threw him a bottle of lotion with a smile and he smiled back as he squirted a handful in his hand, returning it to his cock. It looked as though he had already cum. He didn't care what Jim thought, this was hot.

The two girls turned their gaze at Jim, giving him a smile and throwing him another bottle of lotion. He hesitated, but figured if the manly Karl didn't care about jacking off, why should he? He squeezed out a string of lotion that started at the tip of his cock and went down to his large balls, then he began rubbing it in, paying attention to his ball sack, playing with it slowly. The two girls were looking at them now instead of the couple.

While the captain was driving the boat, Karl could see into the cabin, and saw both hot deck girls watching him and Jim. Both of the deck girls had their hands down in front of them and while Karl couldn't see down that far, it was obvious they were masturbating with everyone else. They both lifted their bikini tops, exposing two pair of the perkiest 34B titties Karl had ever seen...Well, at least on par with his niece's gorgeous titties.

Karl could tell that Jim was getting close. "Don't cum buddy." Karl advised his friend.

"Fucking why not? This is so fucking hot!" Jim said, wanting to bust a load for all his voyeurs to see.

"Trust me. If I know my wife, you're gonna want to have that huge load later...Trust me." Karl said, confidently. "You're gonna have the biggest loads later."

"Loads? What do you mean, loads?" Jim asked, now almost more interested in the 'loads' comment than what was going on before him.

"I'll tell you later, just don't cum." Karl assured him.

It was at that time that the wife came on her husband's cock, sending him into his own orgasmic spasm.

"Any takers?" The wife asked, looking at the two ladies fingering each other. One of the ladies darted over to the couple as the wife removed herself from her husbands cock. The girl was just in time to catch the first shot of cum across her face, then she engulfed the cock and jacked it, allowing most of his cum to flow down her throat. She then lifted up and held her pussy over his cock, allowing three large shots to coat her pussy lips.

"Any takers?" The girl said, looking at the wife and her friend. The wife immediately dropped to her knees and began licking her husband's cum off the girl's shaved pussy, while the girl's friend came over and cleaned the cum off her face, kissing her deeply as she came from the wife's tongue. The husband had moved in between the friend's legs and brought her to an orgasm with his tongue.

Karl looked through the cabin again and saw the deck girls kissing deeply and shaking in a simultaneous orgasm, the captain either unaware of what what happening behind him, or choosing to ignore it to focus on the safety of his passengers.

As everyone took their seats, all eyes came to Karl and Jim, expecting them to 'close out the show' with fireworks of their own. Karl realized that the others were waiting for Jim and him to cum.

"Sorry folks. We have plans tonight and we need big loads. We promised our wives. But thanks for giving us the opportunity to work them up!" Karl said with a grin.

As the boat docked and everyone departed, Karl and Jim gave the deck girls each $100. The girls were shocked.

"Thank you so much gentlemen! But we would have been just as happy seeing you spill a load all over the deck." One of the hot deck mates said with a wink.

"It would have been even nicer filling up your sweet pussy or cumming all over your hot fucking body." Jim said, surprising Karl.

The red heads stopped the boys on the dock. "Are you guys hopefully going to be at the club tonight?"

"We're not sure yet. We're meeting our wives now to make plans." Karl replied.

"We sure hope we see you guys there. If your wives are as hot as you are, our husbands are gonna love them...And to be blunt, we want your cocks in our pussies."

The two hotties walked off, displaying two, perfect, petite asses.

"Well, what do we tell the girls, partner?" Jim asked Karl.

"We tell them that we had a great dive...Partner." Karl replied with a wink.

============== The Girls At The Pool =============

Meanwhile, Anne and Laura had found the same loungers they had the day before, and settled in, saving the two empty loungers for the guys when they returned. A cute waiter brought them water and drinks.

They had been laying on their backs for an hour and it was now time to turn over...Something Laura hadn't thought of doing without her husband there to apply suntan lotion.

"Can you get me honey?" Anne said, snapping Laura out of her thoughts.

"What?" Laura asked, then realized that Anne was standing in front of her with her back to her, asking Laura to apply lotion to her gorgeous backside.

"I got my legs and arms, but I need you to to get my back if you don't mind?" Anne asked.

"Oh, sure!" Laura replied, spreading the lotion on Anne's shoulders and then down her sexy back, ending just above her tight ass. "There ya go."

"Thanks. Now turn around and I'll do you." Anne said innocently, but not realizing how sexy that sounded to Laura.

They laid on their stomach until about 11 AM, and turned over, exposing their fronts again. The pool area had filled up as usual, with some of the normal fucking, sucking and masturbating occurring.

"People sure do sleep in here don't they?" Laura noticed.

"Those are the club people honey." Anne replied. "They've probably been up since the club closed at 5 AM, and now they're trying to wake up and re-energize for another round tonight."

"Oh, right. I totally forgot about the club." Laura said. "I mean after what happened yesterday, we were exhausted! How do people do it?"

"Well, you most likely have the 'pool people' like us, who like to lounge and in some cases use our energy up during the day. And then you have the clubbers, who recharge so they can totally go wild at night." The three margaritas were removing Anne's inhibitions and she was about to spill a very large can of beans. "I mean, I've seen Karl cum four times during a party and still get hard enough to please a fifth!" Anne froze, realizing what she had just said. She looked at Laura, whose mouth was wide open. "I mean...Well, fuck it. I told you we swing...I think I did anyway...Anyway, we swing!"

"Yeah, you did tell me, but I didn't realize you...SWUNG!" Laura said incredulously. The drinks were tearing her inhibitions down as well as the waiter set their fourth drink down. "Tell me Anne. Tell me every fucking thing." And Anne did. She told Laura how they fell into swinging on a trip to Hawaii, how they had parties at their home, how they fucked two professional football players and their hot cheerleader girlfriends and other adventures. She didn't go into details, saving those for another time, perhaps very soon. The only story Anne left out was the one about their niece, Julie.

"Oh, my fucking gawd!" Laura said, enthralled in Anne and Karl's escapades. "I'm so fucking wet right now." She blurted and then blushed. "It's like listening to a fucking porno story!"

At that moment, two couples walked up to the ladies. They were in their early thirties, the men strapping, like all the other me around the pool, both sporting six inch hard-ons. Their wives were hot red heads who could have been sisters, and maybe they were.

"Excuse us." One of the wives said, looking at Laura. "But, we all think you two are so fucking hot, and were wondering if there was any way you might want to join us for some fun?"

Laura looked at Anne, unsure of how to answer. These hot people wanted to play with her?

"We're really, really sorry guys." Anne said, saving Laura from having to answer. "But we're waiting on our husbands and we have a pact that neither of us will do anything without the other or previous permission. I hope you understand?"

"We certainly do." Said one of the men respectfully. "We'll leave you to your conversation."

"Well, actually." Anne replied, wanting to see if Laura would take the bait. "We were getting ready to pleasure ourselves, so if you'd like to observe and play along on your own, we'd be fine with that?"

Laura gave Anne a quizzical look.

"In fact, I was going to tell my friend about the time my husband and I were surprised in a hotel hot tub by two professional football players and their cheerleading escorts. Have a seat over there and listen in if you'd like." Anne had everyone's attention now, and began to tell the story. When she got to the part where she was sucking Karl's huge cock alone, Laura chimed in.

"My husband has an eight inch cock. Hers has a ten inch cock...He's huge!" Laura said, adding some color to the story.

Anne moved her hand down to her pussy and began to rub it as she got to the part where the players and cheerleaders showed up. Her left hand squirted some lotion on her breasts and she began tweaking her nipples. She was getting so fucking hot with an audience. She looked over at Laura and saw her flushed face, but Laura wasn't doing anything...Yet.

"Laura honey, we didn't say anything about self-gratification did we?" As she plunged two fingers in her own pussy.

Laura didn't say a word, moving her own hand down to her pussy and beginning to frig herself.

The two couples were in their own masturbation sessions, the ladies jacking the two cocks and the men fingering the ladies.

As Anne came to the climax of her story, so to did the two couples. The one red head shook as her partner kept rubbing her clit, eventually coming down from her orgasmic high and picking up the pace of her jacking. When her man came, he shot a high string up onto his chest, where, continuing her jacking, the woman leaned in to lick the cum. She then dropped down to his cock and continued jacking him into her mouth, finally cleaning every drop off her hand and his shaft.

The second couple came shortly after the first, the woman shaking in her own orgasm, then dropping to her knees and jacking her partner all over her face and breasts. As he kept cumming, she raised up, kissed him with her cum covered lips and then brought her breasts up to his mouth, where he began licking his own cum off her nipples, as he continued to erupt on her hand.

The scene before Laura was too much. Sexy, kinky, nasty, all that rolled into her own personal porno scene. She drove her fingers into her pussy and shook in one of the most intense orgasms she'd had in a long time. She looked over at Anne and saw pure lust, as her friend began cumming on her own hand while watching her cum. Laura loved that look, and knew that Anne would love nothing better than to lick her pussy. Laura set that goal, that before they left the resort, Anne's mouth would be between her legs.

Everyone calmed down from their high and the two couples thanked them profusely, especially Anne for the awesome story, and left. The ladies settled back down in their loungers while the waiter brought yet another drink and they ordered lunch so it would be there when the men arrived.

"That was fucking hot when that woman made her husband eat his own cum!" Laura stated. "I think I'd like to watch Jim do that, but I'll bet he never would. You know men, they have to be, well, men."

Anne wanted to tell Laura about Karl, but it was still too early in their relationship for that most private fetish of her husband's. No one knew about it except her. "Yeah, I think they have all tasted themselves at one time or another, they just don't tell us."

The men walked into the pool area and found their wives laying peacefully soaking up the sun.

"Hey you two!" Jim said.

"Hey back at ya!" Laura said, taking a kiss from her husband.

"Anything fun happen while we were gone?" Karl asked, giving Anne a kiss.

The girls looked at each other. "Not really. We just relaxed and soaked up some sun." Laura replied slyly.

They ate lunch at the pool and continued to lounge. The afternoon crowd was at the pool now, and the sexual activities were few and far between since most people were saving themselves for the club that night.

"So what's the plan for tonight boys and girls?" Anne asked no one in particular.

"I don't know." Laura said, remembering what Anne had told her earlier. "You know, we haven't even seen the club yet. Maybe we should go there tonight?"

"Well, I'm not sure, but I'll bet the club will make everything we've seen here so far look like soft porn! You guys sure you're up for that?" Karl interjected.

Given the experiences of the morning for Laura and Jim individually, they were both jumping at the chance to move onto spicier adventures.

"Yeah, I think we should at least check it out...Don't you hun?" Laura innocently asked her husband.

"No harm in that." Jim responded, his cock twitching.

"Well, if we're going to go there, then we need to do two things Laura." Anne said.

"What's that?" Laura inquired.

Kneeling in front of her husband, Anne started playing with his cock, watching it become more erect with each stroke. She then sucked him into her mouth and came back of it. "We need to work up big loads in these balls, and we need to make sure that we look as hot as we can without clothes!" Anne went back to sucking Karl, who, after the morning he'd had didn't need much help working up a load and struggled not to cum in his wife's mouth.

Laura was taken by surprise by her friend's boldness, but then remembered everything that had transpired in the last 24 hours. She knelt down in front of a surprised Jim and took him into her mouth, surprised at the taste of pre-cum already coming from the tip.

"Fuck!" Was all Jim could say, feeling his wife's warm mouth engulfing his cock and watching hot Anne suck on Karl's member. Karl was getting close too, having a great view of Laura's small, pert ass and pussy sticking up in the air just begging to be fucked.

"OK, baby, I can't take anymore or I'll bust a nut!" Karl exclaimed, pulling Anne's mouth off his cock.

"Me too baby!" Jim added, pulling Laura's mouth off his.

"OK, what the fuck happened on the boat?" Anne interrogated Karl. "Because I know unless you've been jacking off, you wouldn't be this close to cumming."

The men laughed and told the entire story of what happened on the boat, re-assuring their wives that no one except them had touched their cocks.

"Now, let's cut the crap." Karl said. "Because I know for sure that two hot as fuck women like you did not sit here at a pool with naked people all day and not get hit on...Honey?"