The Nudist Resort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the girls laughed and told their story of the morning's events at the pool. Everyone had a good laugh and the couples retired to their rooms to get ready for dinner and the club.

============= The Club ==============

The two couples met for dinner in their normal minimal attire and chatted for a while to let their food settle.

"OK." Anne said. "You guys have had a glimpse of what you'll see at the club, but I can tell you that as hot as you two are, you're going to be bombarded by offers from people. I don't know how kinky this place is or can be, but from our experience, it can get pretty wild."

"Just how much experience do you guys have?" Jim asked.

"I'll tell you later baby." Laura answered, giving Anne a look.

"You guys may want to treat this like the pool...Get your bearings straight first, observe, and then decide what, if anything, you want to get into." Just some friendly advice.

"Also, before we go in, here is something for you buddy." Karl said, handing Jim two pills.

"I don't think I need that, but thanks anyway." Jim responded.

"Trust me, and I'm gonna be blunt here, you're gonna want to be hard all the time in there, if not for you, for your wife. When we first hit one of these things, I couldn't keep up with how fucking horny Anne was from everything going on in there." Karl confirmed as Anne gently hit him in the arm and smiled. "The second pill is something that very quickly replenishes your semen. If you don't cum three times tonight, you'll wake up with balls the size of tennis balls in the morning, so whether you jack off or whatever..." Now glancing at Laura. "You'll need to cum. And when you do cum, it'll be more than any load you've ever dropped."

"I'll make damn sure he cums then." Laura said slyly, now rubbing her husband's cock through his shorts.

"Finally." Anne added. "If they offer us 'x' at the door, take it. It will enhance your experience, and for us women, it will really accentuate our experience."

"Yeah, we've done it at home and loved it!" Laura said, getting more and more excited about what lay ahead. "OK, enough talk, let's go!"

At the entrance to the club, they all stripped and left their clothes in a private bin. The receptionist did indeed offer them 'x' and they all accepted. Entering the club, it looked like a normal dance club, except everyone was of course naked. Booths, tables, dancing, laughing, and of course sex...Lots of sex. The main floor was broken down into sections, each with about ten tables and/or booths. They saw an open table with bar height chairs and sat down to take in the sights.

"Hi, I'm Cindy." The waitress said. She was fucking hot. "What can I get you folks and what name would you like for your table?"

"Um, name for our table?" Karl asked.

"Yes, this is now YOUR table for the night. Your home base so to speak so you don't have to worry about going in the back and then coming back out here and not finding a place to sit. It also allows you all to know where to come back to should you decide to split up for a while." Cindy explained. They named their table 'just for fun', ordered drinks and began taking in the sights. It was pretty much the same sexual level as the pool, but more of it. Men getting head, women and men getting double teamed, fairly basic.

"This isn't so 'bad'." Laura said about the time the waitress walked up with their drinks.

"Yeah, this area is pretty tame." Added the waitress. "The more involved action is of course in our back rooms...Feel free to roam around." She finished, making sure to check out the two large cocks attached to Karl and Jim, which were beginning to swell from the pills they had taken earlier.

The 'x' was taking effect on them all, especially Laura, who was getting hotter than hell looking at all the activity going on around her. After watching Karl and Laura the day before, and Laura earlier at the pool, she was ready for some serious sex. She instinctively reached over and began stroking Jim's cock while still watching all the people around her. Jim was rock hard now and Laura's hand continued stroking it.

While Laura was stroking Jim and looking around, Jim glanced at Anne's large breasts, taking them in, hoping to cum on them someday. He looked up and saw Anne looking right at him. He started to look away, but she shook her head 'no' as if saying 'keep imagining sucking on these tits while your wife jacks you off'. He looked back down at her breasts as she brought both hands up and caressed herself, pinching her nipples. She wanted Jim as much as he wanted her and she was locked on the hand job Laura was giving him.

Karl saw the connection between his wife and Jim at the same time Laura did and then their eyes locked. Laura had a feint look of jealousy, but also excitement. She looked at Karl as if asking what she should do? Karl shook his head slightly as if to say 'let them have their fun' and Laura then looked down through the glass table top to see Karl stroking his ten inch cock and now looking at her with a lust that almost made her cum. She wanted that cock eventually, but right now, she needed to cum and she needed her husband to cum by her.

Laura stood up, then bent over to accept Jim's cock in her mouth. Continuing to stroke his shaft as she sucked him, she fondled his balls with her other hand. Meanwhile, Karl swung Anne's chair out, got on his knees and buried his head between her legs, lapping at her sopping pussy with his more than capable tongue.

Laura didn't want Jim to cum just yet, but she wanted Anne to see how he could fill her pussy, so she turned around and leaned on the table, staring straight at Anne, who's face was now only a foot away. Jim took the hint and positioned himself behind his wife, slowly feeding his steely hard cock into her pussy. Laura's eyes closed as her husband's cock stretched her as usual, the 'x' elevating the feeling exponentially. Anne was in a trance of her own, her husband continuing his assault on her pussy with his tongue. The two women opened their eyes and found that they were staring at each other with lust. Not just the lust from being pleased by their men, but another lust that was very familiar to Anne, but just budding in Laura.

"Kiss me." Laura said in a low, sensual voice. "Please kiss me Anne."

Jim didn't see Laura asking Anne to kiss her since Laura was facing away from him. And Karl was still giving Anne oral pleasure, so he didn't see it either. Anne slowly moved closer to Laura and placed a light kiss on her lips, pulling back a bit to make sure Laura wanted to start down that road. Laura was electrified by that single, short, peck, and, opening her eyes, she saw Anne's look of 'are you sure?'. Laura simply nodded in the affirmative and Anne moved in for a deeper, far more sensual kiss. Their mouth's opened and their soft tongues played with each other, swirling in a beautiful kiss that neither would forget.

Jim couldn't believe the first kiss and thought that Anne was making a pass at Laura...He wondered how Laura would handle it since she'd never really talked about being with another woman before. But when he saw Laura's head nod 'yes', he knew that she wanted to experience something new, and wasn't that what this trip was about? He thought.

The men had been doing their job, and the kiss put both women over the edge. They shook in an extreme orgasm and continued to writhe and buckle for at least thirty seconds. Karl came back up to the table from between his wife's legs just in time to take in the continued kissing between the two women. He gave Jim a look and Jim just winked at him and smiled, continuing to slowly fuck his wife.

"Fucking hot!" Karl said, now stroking his cock and taking in the sexy sight before him, hoping it would blossom into other areas of sexuality. The women broke their kiss and turned to Karl, both giving him a sexy sly smile.

"You like that, eh Karl?" Laura asked, looking down at Karl's hand moving up and down his shaft lustfully.

"I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't." Karl responded.

The girls kissed for another minute, then they all settled back into their chairs as the waitress brought their next round.

"May I say that you folks are hot as fuck!" Cindy, the waitress said. "You are quickly becoming the main attraction tonight."

Looking around, the couples saw others focusing on them, some men getting head and some women being taken from behind so they both could watch the scene Karl, Anne, Jim and Laura had just put on for them.

"Oh my God...You are so fucking hot Anne." Laura said, still looking at Laura with lustful eyes.

"Back at you Laura. Your lips are so soft and sweet." Anne replied.

"That was so fucking hot. Baby, I just wanted to keep fucking you!" Jim said. "I think both those pills have kicked in, because I'm still hard as a rock and my balls feel like their gonna burst!"

"Yeah, I agree Jim." Karl said, slowly stroking himself.

Anne leaned over and whispered something into Jim's ear, wanting to take the couple to another level. Jim looked at Anne and said "Fuck yes." Anne then whispered something else in Jim's ear, then Anne and Jim turned to Laura.

"What?" Laura asked, confused.

"Suck Karl's cock." Jim said, semi-commandingly.

"What?" Laura asked, incredulously, but really hoping she heard her husband correctly.

"Suck Karl's cock. You've wanting to since the day we met, and I've wanted you to. We're here, they're awesome and fun, they're fucking hot, suck his cock and let's have fun!" Jim said, laying out his argument.

There was a pause as Laura pondered the situation and the ask slash command from her husband. She looked right back at Jim and responded with a smile. "OK, but Anne has to suck YOUR cock."

Jim smiled at this wife, giving her a loving look and then Laura looked at Karl, moved up to him and gave him a deep, sultry kiss while her hands found his monster hard cock and began stroking him. A twinge of jealousy came over Jim until Anne did the same, kissing him deeply while stroking his cock. She then held his face in her hands and brought it down to her breasts, which she knew he had wanted to taste since day one. Jim was in heaven, nibbling on a pair of the most beautiful breasts he'd ever handled.

Laura moved her head down to Karl's cock and marveled at its size. She thought her husband was big, but this thing was massive. The huge cock was already oozing pre-cum, which was now running down the foreskin, down the long ten inch shaft and down the full ball sack. Laura began at the head and slowly licked the pre-cum into her mouth, then proceeded down the shaft, licking enough pre-cum to almost fill her mouth by the time she got to his balls.

Anne was having a duplicate experience with Jim, who was also leaking a prodigious amount of pre-cum. Anne licked the cock like an ice-cream cone, looking Jim directly in the eyes as she did so. She was so fucking hot Jim thought. He'd never had anyone as sexy and slutty as this before in his life.

The waitress was right. While the two couples were tangled in their own little nasty world, a great many of the other patrons had gathered around them, keeping their distance, but all intrigued by what was going on. Two of the biggest cocks in the club were getting head from two of the hottest women in the club...Women who KNEW how to suck a cock. Masturbation was rampant as men and women tried to time their own orgasms with Karl and Jim.

Karl looked at Jim and gave him a "Fuck me!"; Jim mouthed the same thing back. Karl then gestured to Jim to put his hand on the back of Anne's head and gently 'make' her suck him while at the same time mouthing 'She loves it' to him. Jim followed the instructions and Anne took the hint, stuffing more and more of his eight inches into her mouth until she was literally licking his balls. Most everyone in the club watching either moaned or said "What the fuck!" at the sight. Jim couldn't believe what he was feeling and felt the cum beginning to boil in his extremely full balls. Anne came back up from the deep throating and began taking about one third of his cock in her mouth while jacking the lower part. She would hold off on the coup-de-gras until she heard Karl cumming.

Laura had Karl's head in her mouth, but was near her limit. She'd never had a cock this big in her life and was trying her best. She had glanced over at Anne and saw her husband's hand on Anne's head, gently forcing her to suck him. She gently placed Karl's hand on her head, hoping he'd take the hint and help her get a bit more of his massive cock in her mouth. He did and slowly worked her head up and down until she had about five inches in, which was impressive. Every time she took him in, his head went halfway down her tiny throat and it was only her practice on her own husband's cock that helped her not choke. She, like Anne, settled into a sucking/stroking rhythm and she could tell Karl was close.

Most people in the crown couldn't hold out, especially when the girls started sucking and stroking the massive cocks in their mouths. Women were convulsing and men were blowing loads into towels, their hands, on women's breasts, faces, and down throats. Some continued to go after the holy grail of simultaneous orgasm, like timing with a porno movie.

Anne knew Jim was close and came off his cock to give Laura last minute instructions. "Face and tits!" And then she went back down for the final strokes and sucks. Laura heard Anne's instructions but wanted the first shot of Karl's juicy cum in her mouth. She had been stroking him with her right hand and now she brought her left hand up under his huge balls and began rolling them in her hand.

"Fuck me!" Karl yelled to no one in particular.

Anne took that que and brought her left hand up to her mouth and, looking up at Jim, sucked her middle finger and left a large amount of saliva on it, then went back to sucking him. She then brought her left hand under Jim's balls, rolled them for a few seconds, then inserted her lubed up middle finger into his virgin asshole, finding his 'G' spot.

"What...The...Fuck!" Jim exclaimed, never having anything in that hole before, but loving the feeling. Anne felt the same as Laura and wanted to taste the first shot of cum from her new lover. The first shot was as much as a usual full load and quickly filled Anne's mouth. She swallowed half of it and as she removed the spurting cock from her mouth, some of the remaining cum dripped down her chin. The next three strings painted her face from forehead to chin, and as she continued stroking and moving the huge, pulsing shaft to her chest, it continued to deposit massive strings that, as usual for Anne, dripped down onto her pussy. As Jim's spasms subsided, Anne did her usual porn star move and continued to make love to his cock, sucking him in and then pulling it out, licking around the head and then up and down the shaft. It was so fucking sexy.

Laura wasn't prepared for Karl's load. While she wanted the first shot in her mouth, she hadn't calculated that a HUGE cock in a little mouth left little room for cum. The first shot hit the back of her throat and immediately began flowing down her throat. Luckily as stated before, she had worked on her gag reflex, so while caught off guard, she eagerly swallowed half the string and then, as Anne had done, pulled Karl's cock from her mouth. He was erupting like a volcano, with two thick strings shooting across Laura's face and then, as she aimed towards her breasts, they were literally covered with hot cum, that dripped down and began to pool in the valley of her legs and pussy.

Those voyeurs who held out were treated to a sight they would remember for a long time, and no matter the sex, they exploded as their fellow voyeurs had done earlier. Women were covered in cum and continued frigging themselves, while others had copious amounts of cum oozing out their pussies and running down their thighs after their partners deposited huge loads. Karl looked to his right and saw their waitress looking at his still stiff cock, dripping cum, then at him while fingering her own pussy. At this point, she didn't care whether she would be fired or not!

The girls stood up and looked at each other, each seeing a woman coated in cum. Laura approached Anne and they embraced, then kissed deeply, swapping their men's cum Then Anne took Laura's face in her hands, and has she had done with Laura's husband earlier, brought her mouth down to her breasts, guiding her friend's mouth to her nipples where she sucked the cum and nibbled on Anne's nubs.

Two women approached Anne and Laura and asked if they could clean up their partners. Karl and Jim recognized them from the dive earlier in the day...The girls who said they hoped to run into Karl, Jim and their wives at the club. Anne nodded yes to the tall, skinny but hot brunette. Laura came off of Anne's breasts, looked at Jim, who still had a hard-on with a cock shaft covered in cum and nodded yes to the shorter woman who had a similar frame to hers. She winked at her husband before going back for more cum on Anne's breasts. Anne then began licking the cum off of Laura's pert breasts, loving the feeling and the sexual excitement a woman can get only from experiencing another woman.

The two new participants looked at Karl and Jim, gave them deep kisses and then fell to their knees to perform the clean-up job they had requested. Their male partners stood nearby, jacking off, wanting to move in on Anne and Laura, but understanding that something special was happening between the two women. Perhaps another time they'd be able to fulfill that fantasy, but for now, they were happy watching their partners suck on two of the biggest cocks they'd ever seen.

Anne wanted desperately to go down on Laura and taste her cum covered pussy, but didn't know if Laura was ready for that yet. Kissing and sucking on breasts was one thing, but going to the next level was another. Laura put Anne at ease when she snaked her hand down to Anne's pussy and began rubbing it, using the cum as lubricant. Anne moaned and Laura inserted two fingers as Anne continued to lick and suck Laura's breasts. Anne then began following the stream of cum that had dripped off Laura's breasts, licking it up as she moved down Laura's stomach. Laura knew where Anne was going, and was so excited that she removed her fingers from Anne's pussy and placed her other hand on Anne's head, guiding her downwards while telling her silently that she wanted it.

One of the male partners of the two girls sucking Karl and Jim approached Laura and silently asked her if their partners could get fucked by the men they were sucking. In a daze, and loving watching her hung hubby please other women now, Laura said yes, assuming Anne would be OK with it. At that moment, Anne had taken a position on her knees and leaned Laura up against the chair. She looked up at Laura and then began lightly licking her pussy while still holding eye contact...It was one of the sexiest things Laura had ever seen. She'd watched videos with Jim where women were pleasing each other, and while she didn't not like it, she just never really thought about being with another woman, until now. Anne was an exceptional pussy licker, and even though Laura had only men to gauge her against, there was absolutely no competition.

The man who asked about the two ladies getting fucked by Karl and Jim whispered in each of their ears and they stood up, turned around, and presented Karl and Jim with two of the most perfect asses and pussies they could imagine. Jim looked at Laura for confirmation, receiving a mouthed "I love you." and then motioning to the the pussy in front of him. He mouthed "I love you." back and proceeded to stuff his cock into one of the tightest pussies he'd ever fucked. The woman winced at first, never having something that big forced into her, but quickly settled down into a slow, smooth rhythm, using her pussy to jack Jim off.