All Comments on 'The Nudity Virus'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rushed?

A very nice storyline, but the quality of the writing felt a little rushed. Not to your usual standard. Five stars for this very imaginative story, all the same.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator.

The_RivermanThe_Rivermanover 4 years ago
Interesting concept

Using the NV as a weapon against certainis an interesting concept. However, once the initial shock wore off, especially if they knew it was cureable, might go back to to their philosophy.

Still, it is an interesting story.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
A different kind of HStoner story

This story is clearly over the top in terms of fantasy. However, this provides the basis for lots of laughs. For me, at least, it just did not have the appeal of most other HStoner stories. That said, HStoner stories are always so entertaining that I read it as soon as I found it.

hfp612hfp612over 4 years ago
Good laugh

An altogether entertaining story even if ludicrously far-fetched. I shiver to think of a Canadian winter after contracting the virus. Maybe concentrated Rogaine body rubs?

RecHikerRecHikerover 4 years ago
Interesting concept

Being a nudist by choice without the NV - once I started reading, I couldn't stop - the story is paced very well and although strictly fantasy it is a great story. Thank you for sharing.

RecHiker

photokenphotokenover 4 years ago
great story

This was a very creative story. I loved it 6 stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
I assume that the infected congresswoman. . .

. . . is Tulsi Gabbard, whom we’d all like to see nude!

But setting off the virus in Nancy Pelosi’s office? Cruel and very unusual punishment, for the whole country!

Biggest problem? That many people living in the Caribbean islands will ruin them.

Really, now that the virus works, we need to use it against the Islamists. The men will go insane — not that they aren’t crazy already — as all of the burkas and hijabs and chadors disintegrate! Suicide bombers won’t be able to hide their bomb vests.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago
Lol

Yeah, I harbor similar ideas. You know, even if not true, let me assume I might as well be between those contributing ideas to this.

The concept of course have many obvious flaws, but that doesn't mean it's less fun.

Pardon the nitpicking, I'm just rambling with the best of intentions.

Let's say, they find a cure.

It only stops it from spreading, not correcting the genetics of those already affected. And it still could inherit in children, so nudies become a race. The cold and winter clothes; I have heard claims humans can tolerate air temperatures down to -10 C (14 F) with some adaptive training, or at least during physical activities. Seatbelts and safety equipment is a greater concern. Carbon fiber? Of course any remedy for the disintegration would threaten the concept. No matter how expensive the resistant materials are, they might be used for lining. Also covers set on a space frame holding it out from the body enough might work (that's of course immensely ugly and impractical workaround). But years out from the introduction, with millions going around in the nude, those becomes just remedies for extreme situations, not a new dress code imperative.

MichaelsD82MichaelsD82over 4 years ago
Well written and different.

I like your writing style. Well written and fun to read. Wish there was a way to give more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done!

A New Idea! Bravo! Made me think, I’m shy ... how would I react to this?

Hope to see more stories from you, on this and other topics!

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Resist!

I’ve read every one of your stories and thoroughly enjoyed most of them. This one had great potential but I would urge you to resist mixing politics and religion with what is essentially porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much fun.

I've read all your stories and I'm sad you're not writing faster. This is another hit! Keep up the great work.

Underdog_13Underdog_13almost 4 years ago

I'm not American, but sure it was very funny. The icing on the cake was using Koch as last name. Hilarious

DustinleeDustinleealmost 4 years ago
Cute Story

I was just thinking after reading this - looking at the date posted. How ironic that you write this just before an actual pandemic. Anyways - thoroughly enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gifted Writer

Love every one of your stories, look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We demand a sequel post haste!

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 2 years ago

Excellent, fun tongue-in-cheek political satire "exposing" the extreme right for what they are. Story lives up to the HStoner genre of public nudity, light hearted and enjoyable. HStoner is one of the more readable authors on Literotica, IMHO--you can tell he enjoys writing the adventures of his characters. Well done!

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, just wish you had left the political comments out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous