The Nudity Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in two very low upholstered chairs. The cameraman turned on his very bright light and aimed it so that it wasn't directly in our faces. "He's only shooting you from the shoulders up," the reporter told us.

I thought it was a long interview. We talked for almost two hours. The reporter asked about the incident, what we'd been doing since, what we'd learned about the nudity virus, and how we adapted to being permanently nude. As we got towards the end, the reporter said, "I don't know if they'll air this but, would you mind answering my last few questions standing up so we can get your whole bodies in the picture. That's the story here, really, you two are naked, its all out there to see, whether you want it to be or not." Audrey and I had no problem with them showing our whole bodies.

The reporter's next to last question was, "How do you feel now about everyone seeing you nude all the time?"

Audrey answered, "At first, it bothered me. We're all taught from childhood not to show certain bits. But this is how I am now: nude." Gesturing at her torso, Audrey said, "This is me. This is my body. You're going to see it all so I might as well take pride in it and enjoy it, and I do."

The reporter's last question was, "If they develop a cure for the nudity virus, will you go back to wearing clothes?"

Audrey paused and thought for a few moments. Then she said, "Being naked all the time is really great. The problem is that for society, or a large part of it, nudity is taboo. If it is just up to me, no, I'll never wear any clothes again even if they cure the virus."

At the end of the interview, the reporter extended her hand to shake hands. "I'm not sure you want to do that," I said. "Remember that the nudity virus is transmitted by touching skin." The reporter, embarrassed, drew ger hand back. Audrey and I left the interview holding hands.

A clip of the interview ran on the network's early evening news. They aired a longer edited version at 11:30 that night. The long version included some of video of us standing. Audrey and I were disappointed that the network pixilated our genitals. They did show the nation Audrey's wonderful bare breasts.

I didn't expect the response to our interview. Leaving aside the calls I got from old friends, Congressmen began calling for investigations and condemning the Administration for trying to force people to go nude. Much of this came from right-wing politicians who usually supported this Administration. A TV preacher in Texas, known to be close to the President, gave a widely quoted interview in which he said that the nudity virus was another example of the "Deep State" trying to embarrass the President. "I know," the preacher said, "that the President knew nothing about this nudity virus because I know the President knows that God will forgive you for killing someone, especially a heathen, but exposing certain body parts is an unpardonable sin."

A few days later, the Defense Department announced that it was terminating all contracts with HBC due to "persistent failure to follow regulations regarding security and safety" and "demonstrated incompetence." Shortly thereafter, HBC announced that, "due to the Government's wholly unjustified action," it was going out of business effective immediately.

Amidst this furor, Audrey and I bought the Marathon house for $ 950,000. We were pleased. The sale closed and we had possession before July 4, although not all our stuff had arrived from Ohio by then. We moved in and loved the place. We started going shopping and going out to eat. Initially, we had some problems because of our nudity. However, the police and local businesses soon became familiar with us. We became Thursday night regulars at a bar in Marathon and started making friends. I think it was Audrey who attracted people to us.

By late July, I thought the nudity virus furor had subsided. However, it started up again. A very attractive Congresswoman from the West was running as a long shot candidate for president in next year's election. She was in Iowa campaigning when she was exposed to the virus. I saw the news item on my computer with a report that the Congresswoman would have a live press conference in Des Moines at noon our time.

All the TV networks covered the Congresswoman's press conference. Audrey and I had to watch. The conference opened with a shot of a stage with a podium in the center and several clothed people standing on it. Suddenly, unannounced, the Congresswoman walked on stage from the viewer's left. She was completely naked, and we saw her entire body in profile. I said, "Damn. I'll vote for her. She's good-looking." Audrey punched me in the shoulder.

The Congresswoman went behind the podium, which covered her to just below her breasts. She made a short statement explaining what had happened and condemning the Administration for developing something as uncivilized as the nudity virus. Interestingly, she also said that law enforcement told her that she had been intentionally exposed to the virus. She ended her prepared remarks by saying, "I just want everyone to be sure that this isn't some stunt to attract attention to my campaign." She picked up a blouse from the podium and put it on. In less than a minute, the blouse had disintegrated, leaving the Congresswoman bare.

During the question period, the Congresswoman said she was not withdrawing from the campaign or resigning from Congress. "The House will simply have to adjust to this new reality." Midway through the questions, the Congresswoman removed the microphone from its stand on the podium. She said, "I'm going to have to do this a lot. I might as well start now." She stepped out from behind the podium and continued to answer questions while TV broadcast the image of her full nude body around the world. She was very attractive.

Later that day, news reported that the nudity virus had been released in the offices of two female Democratic governors and in the office of the Speaker of the US House of Representatives. None of those officials were exposed to the virus, but several staffers and security people were.

The next morning, there were reports that someone at a campaign rally in South Carolina had tried to spray the nudity virus at a female US Senator who was also running for president. The attacker missed the Senator, but several of her aides and security people were exposed. Late that night, we read reports of several successful nudity virus attacks on local TV news anchors, mainly female but not all, in Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Dallas, New Orleans, and Nashville. After reading that, I told Audrey, "We're close enough to the origin of the virus that we'll be getting a visit from the FBI."

I was proved right around 9:30 the next morning. A very slender woman showing ID as Special Agent Deborah Bock knocked at our front door. Behind her were eight or nine male agents. Ms. Bock said, "We'd like to talk to you about the recent nudity virus attacks. We don't have a warrant, yet, but will you consent to a search of your house?"

Audrey and I had nothing to hide. We consented to the search and answered the questions, which were mainly about where we had been and who we had been in contact with. We let the FBI go through our cell phones and computers. After about four hours, they left. I assumed because the male agents had finally tired of ogling Audrey.

Samantha called from New York that night. "Dad, the FBI visited me today asking about you and Audrey."

"Yeah," I said, "I should have warned you. They had to check us out because of all those nudity virus attacks which have happened the last few days."

"I told them you didn't have anything to do with it," Sam said.

"Good answer," I replied.

"Uh, Dad, there's something else," Sam said.

"What?" I asked.

"The people I was teaching yoga for have gone out of business. I don't have a job. I can't pay next month's rent," she said.

"Do you want me to send you some money?" I asked.

"No," Sam said. "New York's too damned expensive and I'm not making any progress here. I'd like to stay with you for a while until I figure out what to do next."

"You realize that Audrey and I are naked all the time. We don't have any choice about it," I said.

"Yeah, I know that," Sam replied.

"Ok, let me ask Audrey if she has a problem with it," I said. As I expected, Audrey was happy, enthusiastic even, for my daughter to visit. I got back on the phone and told Sam she was more than welcome. "Do you need money for the flight?" I asked.

"Please?" Sam replied.

"I'll have the bank wire some money into your account in the morning," I said. "Just make sure it's there and get it all out if you're closing the account. When do you want to come down?"

"As soon as possible?" Sam replied.

"I'll get Audrey to book the flight on my card," I said. "she's great at that. You'll fly to Miami and change to a commuter to Key West. We'll pick you up in Key West. One of us will call you back with the flight information." Audrey got Sam on a flight the day after next. I let Audrey call Sam back. They might as well start interacting.

Special Agent Bock was back the next day by herself. She was much friendlier. We talked for almost an hour. All we could suggest was looking into Carmella Martinez and Rodney Koch. Ms. Bock told us they were both missing. She also said that someone created a new strain of the virus that stays active at lower temperatures. The night before, the new strain had been released in D.C. metro stations near several government offices around rush hour. There were now thousands of infected, permanently nude people in and around D.C.

We met Samantha at the airport. As she walked out past security, Audrey and I were talking with a Key West cop we knew. Samantha's eyes widened and she got a worried look on her face. I think she thought that her father and his girlfriend were about to be arrested before her eyes. We introduced Sam to the officer and went outside to the car.

Sam had never met Audrey, so I had to make introductions between them. Both women told the other "I've heard so much about you." Samantha added, "Dad said that you are beautiful, but he didn't get across how beautiful."

Audrey responded, "Thank you, but I cheat. I get to go naked all the time. I've learned that naked is my best outfit."

Sam stopped just as we reached the car. She looked me up and down, again. "I probably shouldn't say this," she said, "but you look very good naked too, Dad." I let that go. Sam had never been to the Keys before. We spent the hour plus drive up the Keys telling her what we knew.

Samantha was suitably impressed with our new house. As we went around the back, she said, "Damn! A pool. No one in New York has room for a pool."

"I hope you brought a swimsuit," I said.

"But," Sam replied, "you guys skinny dip."

"We have no choice," I replied. "That doesn't mean you get to."

"I don't own a suit," Sam pleaded.

"I'll take you out tomorrow to get one," Audrey volunteered. I thought that was good. I wanted Audrey and Sam on good terms. In fact, they bonded very quickly, not in a superior-inferior way but like very close friends.

We spent a few days showing Samantha around, to the extent we knew our way around. We went to several restaurants. We must have been an odd-looking trio with Audrey and me nude and Sam dressed. I had decreed that Sam must always be clothed other than in the bathroom. I wasn't ready for my 23-year old daughter going nude.

We put Sam in the guest bedroom, next to ours. The first morning she was there, Sam came downstairs with a wicked smile on her face. Audrey and I were sitting on the patio drinking coffee. Sam said, "I love the house, but it has really thin walls. I heard everything you two did and said last night." I blanched. As we did every night, Audrey and I had made love for a long time the night before.

Samantha, sensing my discomfort, went on. "Is Dad as good at oral sex as it sounded?" she asked Audrey.

Audrey smiled. "He's much better," she answered. I decided to keep my mouth shut. I just waved at the woman who lived across the inlet who had come out on her patio. She waved back.

While we entertained my daughter, intentionally and unintentionally, the nudity virus attacks continued. Government workers were targeted in cities other than D.C. Someone let a low temperature tolerant strain into the air at a marathon road race in Portland. Random gyms and health clubs around the country were hit. It seemed like a large group was out spreading the virus.

After Sam had been with us about three weeks, I asked her if she'd made any plans. "I'm thinking of staying here," she said. Seeing the look on my face, she hastily added, "Not in this house, but in the Keys. I like it here. I've been researching jobs online. I'm going to Key West tomorrow to talk to a couple of places." I was ok with that.

Samantha was back from Key West the next day around dinner time. Something went well because she was bubbling with enthusiasm. I didn't ask. She would tell me when she was ready.

It stayed light late that time of year. The three of us were sitting outside after dinner with a citronella candle lit. Neither Audrey nor I worried any more about how we sat, so our pubes were usually visible. We'd all had just a little wine. Samantha said, "I'm going to say something else I probably shouldn't say: Dad, you've got a very nice-looking dick and balls."

I started to yell at her for that, but Audrey cut me off. "He certainly does, doesn't he," she said. "I love looking at your father's body, especially the parts I never got to see when we just worked together."

Audrey knew that I had no choice but to compliment her back. Despite the obligation, I very sincerely said, "Nothing in the world is more beautiful than you, Dear. You always looked great clothed, but you are exquisite naked." Audrey came over and sat in my lap. Having her there got us both worked up. We needed to go upstairs. The catch was that having Audrey's bare ass in my lap had gotten me about two-thirds hard. I hated to stand up and let Sam see that, but she showed no signs of moving.

When Audrey stood and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the chair, I had to bite the bullet. Samantha noticed my erection immediately. Laughing, she said, "Audrey, now I understand the attraction." Samantha stood up too. She stepped over to the two of us, very close. She said, "Dad, Audrey, I've thought about this a lot. I hope you understand this is something I have to do." Before I realized her intentions, Samantha had leaned forward and hugged me and Audrey. A lot of our skin touched Sam's bare arms and shoulders.

Samantha was smiling as she took a step back. Quickly, the front of her shorts, top, bra, and panties disintegrated. "You guys have such a great life nude," she said. "I have to share it."

I hate to admit that my first thought was that Samantha was almost as beautiful naked as Audrey. My second thought, which I voiced, was "How are you going to get a job nude?"

Samantha was ready for that one. "I met the owner of a health club in Key West today that runs a lot of yoga classes. She told me that a lot of her clients are asking for nude yoga but none of her instructors will lead a nude class. She said she'd hire me on the spot if I'll lead nude classes six days a week. I took the job. I start Saturday. She's paying more than I made in New York."

Audrey asked, "Did you lead any nude classes up there?"

"A couple," Samantha said. That was news to me. "There are about four instructors up there known for nude yoga. Most people won't go to a nude class unless one of them leads it. It's a status thing to tell people you had a nude yoga class with one of those instructors."

Samantha paused. Then she said, "Now that we're all three infected, Dad may I kiss you?"

Audrey gave me a look that said I'd be the biggest asshole alive if I said no. "Sure," I said. Samantha stepped to me. She gave me a peck on the cheek. Then, she threw her arms around me, hugged me tightly, and kissed me on the lips. I was beginning to feel perverted because the nude hug from my daughter felt very good.

Samantha stepped back from me. She turned her face to Audrey and said, "Damn he feels good!"

Audrey smiled. "He feels even better when he's inside you," she said. "Why don't you come upstairs and watch?" That shocked me. Going nude constantly for a couple of months had changed Audrey's attitudes. I guess it had changed mine too because I didn't say anything as a nude Samantha followed Audrey's and my bare asses upstairs to our bedroom.

Samantha sat in a chair in the corner as Audrey lay on her back on the bed. I wasn't thrilled about performing in front of Samantha, but the whole situation had gotten me so worked up that I had to do Audrey then and there.

That night was especially tender, loving, and long. Neither Audrey nor I wanted our lovemaking to end. At some point, I heard Sam yelp and realized that she had been masturbating in the chair and had come. After that sound, Audrey whispered in my ear, "Make me come, now, please." I began pumping harder and faster. Audrey locked her legs around me. I could feel Audrey's heart pounding. I thought mine might burst. Audrey's hips started bucking. She started her "Oh! God! Yes!" Just as I started to shoot, Audrey arched her back and screamed "YEEEEEEEEES!"

I stayed on top of Audrey until we were both breathing almost normally. Audrey said, "Harry, that was one of our best."

From the corner, my naked adult daughter said, "It sure was hot to watch."

The nude virus attacks continued. The winter was very hard on the millions of now permanently nude Americans living in colder climates. The Federal Government had initially acknowledged the spread of the nudity virus as a crime and public health problem. However, the Government changed tack as the severity of the winter crisis grew. The White House now said the nudity virus was a "hoax created by the liberal media to destroy the moral fabric of America."

Just before the presidential nominating conventions, a fired White House employee released a tape made almost two years before in which the President talked about the nudity virus. He clearly said, "To hell with releasing it on Jihadists. Let's release it at the Miss America show!" A steady stream of documents leaked during the general election campaign showed it was the President who originally conceived of the nudity virus and he discussed using it overseas and domestically. Documents showed that the Government funded development of the virus and selected Rodney Koch and HBC to perform the project due to his uncles' influence.

Intentional releases of the nudity virus seemed to stop in September. That made sense to us when we read that Rodney Koch was found dead in suburban Indianapolis. The cause of death was never disclosed. Dr. Carmella Martinez's body was found encased in concrete about a half mile from the old HBC complex in Ohio. The coroner concluded that she was poisoned not long before HBC went out of business.

Denial of the nudity virus shredded the President's credibility going into the election. A large percentage of the evangelicals who had been crucial to his election four years before stayed home on election day, revolted by the President's initial enthusiasm for the virus. The President joined Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush as a recent one-term presidents. Within a week of leaving office, he became the first former US president to emigrate from the country. The former president, his wife, his children, and his children's spouses all moved permanently to Sochi on the Black Sea in Russia.

Russia also contributed to the nudification of America. An aging Vladimir Putin, now officially Russian president for life, invited American religious fundamentalists to relocate to Crimea, which Russia had annexed from Ukraine, and the Donbas region of Ukraine, which Russian militias occupied. Putin promised English-language rights and "absolute" religious freedom.