The Nudity Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several million Americans accepted Putin's invitation, creating a semi-autonomous state under the Russian government in which English was the official language and Christianity was the only lawful religion. This state prohibited nudity and abortion under any circumstances and created many capital crimes including sex outside of marriage and criticizing President Putin. The new state clashed with Moscow over the right of individuals to possess firearms, but Putin prevailed on that issue.

Within a week of the inauguration, the new US administration announced that a trillion dollars would be spent on infrastructure in Puerto Rico and the USVI to provide a year-round warm weather home for permanently nude Americans. To the same end, the US bought several Caribbean islands from the UK, the Netherlands, and France. Americans flocked to these new territories which became predominantly clothes free. Within three years, these Caribbean islands had been amalgamated and admitted to the union as the State of Lesser Antilles. The new state was the fifth most populous state in the Nation.

The Congresswoman who had been the first public figure infected by the nudity virus was re-elected to her House seat. She became the first member ever to give a speech on the floor of the House of Representatives while completely nude. Eight years later, she became the first woman and first permanently nude person elected President of the United States. Political pundits delighted in debating whether her nudity and physical beauty helped or hurt her political career.

On the Keys, Samantha was very successful as a nude yoga instructor. Many Keys residents who would never have considered disrobing with strangers were persuaded to try her classes and became regulars. At one point, she was leading four one and a half hour classes a day seven days a week. Samantha eventually bought the yoga studio from her boss and opened a second studio on Key Largo in the Upper Keys. Suddenly, other instructors were also willing to lead nude classes, which lightened Samantha's workload. Her Key West operations expanded to offer nude dance and gymnastics classes, massage, and, finally, a nude gym. The Keys were a part of the country with a relatively low incidence of the nudity virus. My daughter was instrumental in persuading Keys residents to shed their clothes voluntarily. Many never got dressed again.

Audrey and I got married about a year after Samantha came to the Keys. It was, necessarily, a nude wedding. As Samantha's businesses expanded, Audrey and I were drawn in to help with management. It was a fully nude, family business

It was warm in the middle Keys on the January day when the US inaugurated its first nude president. Samantha, Audrey, and I took a rare concurrent day off. We were sitting on the back patio of our Middle Keys home after dinner. Samantha finished some task on her notebook computer. She put the computer aside, stood up, and said, "Audrey, Dad, would you please come here?" Audrey and I got up and went to Samantha. "Closer," she said. She put her arms around us and pulled Audrey and me to her. Soon, bare bodies were pressed tightly together. That wasn't unusual for us. After we exchanged kisses, Samantha said, "That nudity virus is certainly the best thing that's ever happened to us."

Audrey and I both said "Amen." It dawned on me that I really owed a lot to that jerk Rodney Koch.