The Nuns' Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,062 Followers

Sister Dominica groaned as the virile man pulled his cock from her mouth. Her eyes looked into his with longing. Below her, she could feel Sister Angelica probing her pussy with her eager tongue. Sister Dominica head dropped. Her mouth drooled as she lost herself in the sensations of having her sex loved.

Cupid crawled onto the bench seat. He roughly pushed the older nun back. He walked forward on his knees, grasped Sister Angelica's legs, and threw them over his shoulder. He positioned his massive cock at her entrance and slowly pushed forward. The intensity and volume of her howl startled him and Sister Dominica.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Sister what is happening? I feel...I feel...!"

"Hush Child! Hush! Relax! Enjoy the sensation of your first penetration."

Cupid and Sister Angelica watched as Sister Angelica's vaginal lips parted, accepting Cupid's massive tool. Her juices flowed freely. Further staining the seat and facilitating Cupid's cock.

Cupid slowly drove his cock into her tight pulsing sheath. He was surprised when he did not feel the resistance of a hymen. He probed her mind. Then smiled. A hairbrush beat him to mound of virginity.

Sister Dominica leaned down and let her tongue flick across the younger nun's swollen clit. She let her tongue continue along the exposed length of Cupid's large tool. She relished the muffled moan from between her thighs. She glanced up at Cupid. His face was a mask of wanton lust. He began to thrust. Each thrust took a little more of his dick into the virgin pussy. Her pussy was an unbelievably tight

pulsating sheath. It took godlike restraint to keep from coming.

"Sister! Sister! His is ripping me apart."

"The pain will pass Child! Relax!"

The older nun resumed her licking of the exposed nub. She saw Sister Angelica's abdomen convulse. Then a clear white stream shot from her with the force of a firehose. It shot up the older nun's nose, sending her into a coughing fit.

"I'm dying, Sister! I'm dying!"

Still maintaining his silence, Cupid smiled. He witnessed many women from many cultures orgasm. He thought the Japanese had the best description. They called it the Little Death. It was a moment in time when all the senses were most attuned. He accelerated his thrusting, losing himself in the incredible feel of this tool wrapped in throbbing flesh.

Sister Dominica leaned back, grinding her face into Sister Angelica's face.

"Eat me," she moaned, "eat my pussy!"

Sister Angelica was lost in a miasma of lost. Her secret musing, her sinful use of her hairbrush, nothing prepared her for this. She wrapped her arms around Sister Dominica's full mature hips. Her nose pressed against the older nun's anus. A filthy, wicked thought entered her mind. What if she...? She shook her head, rubbing her nose across the winking starfish of Sister Dominica's ass. That was just too

wicked! Too filthy! Too...!

She moved her head back, letting her tongue slide from the incredible succulence to the muskiness of Sister Dominica's anus. She was at once repulsed and aroused. Not even in her darkest fantasy did she see herself doing this. She took a tentative lick.

"Child! What are you doing?"

Sister Dominica attempted to raise up. It had been years since anybody or anything touched her asshole. She recalled a time in her life when both holes were used equally with marvelous effect. Sister Angelica pulled her back down and forced her tongue into the musky opening. As she probed, her pussy spasmed

as she came again. There was no more pain. Just the incredible fullness of this man meat filling her.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Child! Stop! I can't...! Don't...!"

Cupid could only imagine what the young nun was doing. However, time was growing short. He sensed a town ahead. At a minimum, he had to resume his invisible shape.

Sister Dominica ground her large ass into the young nun's face. The sensations rushing through her body were exquisite, sending her to a place she had not been in years. She came. It was an all consuming body shaking orgasm. Her body undulated as waves of pleasure rocked her. The compartment blurred.

When she recovered, the Black man was standing back, a small smile on his face. He indicated the she turn around and that the younger nun she turn over. They did as the mental instruction indicated.

Sister Angelica was on knees. Sister Dominica was on her knees also, balancing herself on the sides of the railcar. She felt the massive tool enter her. It pumped hard several times. Then pulled out. She felt Sister Angelica's body jerk under her as Cupid transferred his cock to her pussy.

As the train slowed to enter the station, Cupid fucked each woman in turn. He slammed into Sister Angelica, eliciting lustful moans from the erstwhile virgin. Then he would enter Sister Dominica. Back and forth, he fucked both nuns. Their squeals of lust and pleasure were music to the god of love's ears.

When he came, he held an image of his mother in his mind. He pictured her on her knees while this magnificent tool and body used her.

With godlike control, he deposited his seed equally in both nuns. As the train stopped in the small town, he turned to a wisp of smoke. Then to his normal body. He fluttered up to the luggage rack and sat on the edge. Even after changing, his small body quaked with the post orgasmic sensations. It had been an incredible experience.

He watched with amusement the nun's confused scrambling as they dressed. At first, they seemed ashamed to look at each other.

"Child, I don't know what came over us. But what we did was wrong. We must ask for forgiveness."

"So Sister," the younger nun said innocently, "we should tell our confessor that we licked each other's pussies, I tongued your ass then we both had dreams of a Black man fucking us."

"Errr! We should probably toned it down. Otherwise, they might kick us out of the nunnery. And the man... fucking us... was probably a dream."

Even as she said it, Sister Dominica felt that remembered sensation from years ago. That slight sting as sperm leaked from your pussy after sex. She could feel it sliding down her thighs.

"Yes, Sister Dominica, as you say! However, I am sore in my vagina like never before. Something happened. Something neither of us can understand nor explain. Perhaps we should tell no one."

Sister Dominica stared at her young companion. She knew she was right. She also knew that a demon was awakened in her. A demon that she long suppressed. There was no going back. She stepped forward and embraced the young nun. She kissed her.

"It will be our secret then. A secret we will share but never tell."

As the nuns exited the compartment, Cupid flew through the walls of the train and out over the city. He laughed mischievously. He touched them, forcing them to keep their secret. He would be back to see them many more times. The depth of the passions he awakened would grow. Besides, they were both pregnant. Zeus had nothing on him.

He decided to return to the halls of Elysium. This tryst awakened a lust in him. He needed to find his mother, Venus.

Schaka
Schaka
3,062 Followers
12