All Comments on 'The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 01'

by Edipus_Wrex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yet another horse-cock story

Ho hum, next.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YAWN

Borrrrrriiiinnnggggg!!!!! -*

BadPupBadPupover 9 years ago
depraved, sinful and hot, nice!

It's very hot. I really enjoyed the use of the three themes, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, Thanks!

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanover 9 years ago
ignore the haters

Anons will hate because they can't write. I've learned to laugh at them; the worst thing is silence. This was truly great it will be a favorite of mine for a long time. Please don't stop.

Stone

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Teriffic!

Keep it coming. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Mr C

If you read this: you'll get what you want in Pt. 2. It's pending. At the current rate I would guess it will post Saturday morning or so.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago
loved it

The three themes you chose are three of my top four favorite fetishes: 1) incest, 2) voyeurism, 3) mind control and 4) cuckcolding. I know that the anons are going to hate that it's another huge cock/huge titty story but here it works. I loved how she kept all prim and proper referring to it as a penis until her inner slut took over and begged him to fuck her with his huge cock. As soon as she said the word cock, I came myself. Can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a little 'trailer-park-ish 4 me

all the great ingredients are here...but

i could do without the mama's, and penis comments, instead use mom and cock. he son having a huge cock is great and the mom being hot is also but couldn't he have had a little more experience and confidence? come on a kid like that should have had every mother and teacher in a 50 mile radius by now!!! also couldn't mom be a little more seductive in some hot lingerie?

it was all there especially with the stepdad filming the entire thing...tooooo bad

maybe part 2 his confidence will be propped-up.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
as much as some will love this

I am disappointed. I prefer a story in which the people are drawn to each other, not their oversized body parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And just in case you didn't get it the first 10 times...

The overall concept is good, very erotic, but soooo repetitive and way too focused on the size of the penis. The ridiculous, way above average size. (Sorry, but it would have been better to make it a little closer to the norm imho)

I would suggest moving the story forward a bit faster in the next 3 parts, rather than having 4 pages of basically the same thing repeated over, and over, and over.... and over. If you want to keep the pace slower, to stretch it out more, then I would suggest adding a bit more depth. A little character development wouldn't hurt, maybe a clue as to how these people got to this point in their lives, what their motivation is. I mean aside from the fact that "It's so, so big!"

Edipus_WrexEdipus_Wrexover 9 years agoAuthor
It's already done, anon

It has been for a while, It just takes time for all the parts to trickle in here. I think I saw that admin is prioritizing Valentine's submissions. They should.

I put the 1/4 at the end to indicate there are three more parts. I don't know about you, but I always wait until I reach the end of a book or movie before I offer a negative critique. Or if it's truly awful, I get up and leave quietly so that others can continue to watch.

Thank you and have a nice day.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 9 years ago
Amazing

Such a great story! Thanks for posting.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 9 years ago
And!

Do NOT listen to the critics here. The obsessiveness about size is great. Keep it up, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why, oh why do some narrow-minded readers try to destroy an excellent story of hot motherfucking?

First of all, some males, even white males, do attain Billy's enviable dimensions. Also, would the whining complainers object if the mother in similar stories is depicted as very much prettier and much more voluptuous than the average mom? I didn't think so. Now, it simply goes without saying that there's lots of love as well as lust on Helen's part. She's Billy's mother, for fuck's sake. She loves her boy to pieces. But she's also a woman, with a woman's passionate needs between her legs. So when Helen sees a truly magnificent penis, very fat and very long, and to top it all, that beautiful penis (her words) belongs to her beloved son--well, not to put too fine a point on it, her cunt runs like a river. I wish that readers who have only niggling negative remarks to make would keep them to themselves. Don't try to destroy the enjoyment that others take in EW's great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start

Hot story, fun characters, looking forward to the finish.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant !!!

Definitely one of the best in the Incest genre, in fact any genre!

Why? ....... because of the graphic detail, the loving emotions and dialogue, and the perfect length (I'm talking about the chapter .... not the son's cock !!!!!).

Very erotic and arousing! Onwards and upwards (pun intended) to Pt. 02 .....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous