The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy climbed up on the bed and knelt straight up in front of her, staring down worriedly at her fearful eyes glued to his cock.

"Are you sure it's not too big?" He asked softly.

She beamed with obvious affection for his concern. "It's very big. But not too big as long as you go slow and gentle. Do you want to try, baby?"

He nodded eagerly and she said: "Lean over me like you're doing a push up."

He moved up until the tops of his sinewy thighs were pressing against the soft backs of hers and then stretched over her with his hands next to her shoulders. They both looked down at his cock looming over her softly rounded belly where his pre-come was already pooling.

"See how far it will go into me?" She whispered in slightly frightened amazement.

He gulped and nodded.

"That's why you have to be slow and so, so careful, honey."

"I will. I promise."

She put her hands on his shoulders and cupped the back of his head to pull him down for a kiss. His body stayed hovering above hers as they kissed with slow and deep passion for a long moment.

She broke the kiss and looked up at him with wet eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing at all," she smiled, a tear running down her cheek. "I just love you so much and want to make love with you so badly. Will you make love to me?"

He nodded and she pulled him down for another kiss while her other hand slipped between their bodies to grasp his massive cock. The touch of her hand, so small and delicate on the giant rod, made them moan into each others mouth.

"Slow and gentle," she breathed using his cock to push him back, the oozing head dragging along her belly and into her bush.

He gritted his teeth and looked down as she bent his cock lower until the blunt tip brushed against her sopping slit. He gasped and his arms quivered.

"Can you go slow, baby?" Helen asked.

Billy closed his eyes tight for a moment and then looked into hers. "If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop."

"It will hurt, at first. But I need you so bad," Helen whispered, another tear rolling down her cheek.

She raised her head and they both looked down as she slowly slid the fat head up and down her pussy, thoroughly coating it with her juices and his pre-come.

"Ready, honey?" She whispered softly, her voice trembling.

He nodded and leaned down to kiss her. With their mouths pressed together, she pushed his giant cock lower until the tip pressed against her opening.

"Slow and gentle," she panted, sliding her little hand halfway down the splitting shaft while her other hand came up to press against his chest.

Rex could hardly breathe and his hands were shaking so badly, he could barely manipulate the zoom on the camera behind Billy. From that angle he had a perfect view of Billy's huge cock poised to sink into his mother's little pussy.

Helen pushed him back again until contact was broken and then she pulled him forward. The massive head pushed in no more than halfway before she let out a gasp that was equal parts pleasure and pain.

"W-want me to stop?" Billy asked.

She gulped a breath and whispered; "Just go very slowly."

She pushed him all the way back out again and once more dragged the tip up and down her drenched slit. She gulped a deep breath and fit the tip in again. He pushed into the previous depth and a fraction of an inch more."

"I-it's so tight," he hissed. "It won't fit, mama."

"It will," she gasped. "I have to relax a little."

Rex had the zoom all the way in and he was beginning to seriously doubt that his wife could take her son's monstrous pole.

"I need to pull my legs up h-higher," Helen breathed. "I'm going to let go and you have to go slow by yourself. Okay, baby?"

Billy nodded. "Promise."

She put her hands behind her knees to pull her legs back and wide, tilting her pussy up to him in complete vulnerability.

Billy balanced on one hand while he gripped his cock with the other. Making both of them gasp, he dragged the head up and down her slit again and dipped his hips to make the angle less severe as he pushed the head halfway in.

Helen made a gurgling sound.

"S-stop?" Billy choked.

Her eyes tightly shut, she shook her head and whispered. "Push the head all the way in."

"Y-you s-sure?"

"Yes. Push the head in."

Billy swallowed a deep breath and pushed.

Rex gasped as he watched the fat mushroom burrow in, stretching her impossibly wide and causing her to let out a cry that was clearly more pain than pleasure.

"I-I'm s-stopping," Billy said.

"No, baby! Don't move."

He held perfectly still for a long moment.

Her eyes half-opened and she smiled at him. "It's just so, so big, sweetie, but the p-pain is starting to go away," she panted. "P-pull back out very slowly and then very gently push all the head in again. Just the head."

Billy dragged back until just the very tip was in. "You sure, mama?"

She nodded. "Push, baby. Just the head in and out slowly."

Rex watched in awe as the huge-cocked teen exerted unbelievable self-control and gently, slowly fed his mother just the head of his cock. Rex knew the temptation, the raw need, to lunge forward had to be overwhelming, but Billy held back and tenderly fucked only the head in and out.

After a moment, Helen moved her shaking hands to Billy's shoulders and she pulled his face to hers.

"Just like that, sweet boy," she whispered before pressing her mouth against his once more.

They kissed and whimpered for a long moment and then she leaned back and smiled at him. "Just a tiny bit more each time."

Billy nodded. His eyes were slits and his teeth gritted. He pulled back and pushed in a little bit more before retreating. With each push into her, his mother let out a soft gap.

Spellbound, Rex watched the teen feed more and more of his mammoth cock into his mother's tiny pussy. Each time Billy pulled back, his incredibly thick rod was coated with more of her increasingly frothy white fuck-lube. Rex hadn't watched the timer but he was sure it took nearly a minute to get the giant cock halfway in, and by then Billy was obviously on the verge of losing control.

Helen let her legs fall a little flatter, allowing the top of Billy's huge cock to rub against her clit. She was panting and her hips were starting to buck and twist. She reached back to grasp the corners the pillow, bracing herself.

"A-all the w-way, baby," she gasped. "Go slow and push it all the way into me."

"S-sure?" Billy asked in a combination of concern and excitement.

She nodded, her eyes tearing up again. "Make love to me, baby," she choked.

Billy leaned down to kiss her lovingly as he drew back. Then he raised his head a little and looked into her eyes. "I love you, mama."

"I love you, too. Make love to me."

Rex choked back a gasp of his own as he watched the huge cock slowly and gently push all the way into his wife's pussy with one stroke until Billy's tightening balls were pressed up against her bottom.

Her eyes bulging, gasping to catch her breath, Helen's arms came up to wrap around her son and hold him still. "So BIG!" She cried out. "So big and hard!

"Feels so wonderful," he panted.

"And I can feel it pulsing," she gasped in awe. "Are you ready to come again?"

"C-can't hold b-back much longer."

She kissed him and whispered urgently; "Squirt inside me, honey. Fill me up with your come."

His hips began to move slowly and slightly at first, but it wasn't long before he was clutching her in his arms and panting into her neck. His strokes grew longer and faster and Helen gulped to breathe as he fucked her harder and harder. She clung to him like a rag doll as their bodies slapped together wetly and they humped each other with growing abandon.

Rex leaned in to the monitor again, watching the gigantic cock fuck her fast and deep but somehow not roughly. There was a definite love-making tenderness to what mother and son shared as they drew closer and closer to climax.

Suddenly, Billy let out a cry and his hips jack-hammered uncontrollably.

"Yesssssssssss!" Helen cried deliriously. "COME INSIDE ME!"

Rex looked at another monitor for a split second and saw his wife's eyes roll up and he knew she was coming too. Coming hard. He looked back at the other monitor and even though it was almost a blur, he could tell that Billy's cock had swelled even bigger to pump his mother's pussy with his seed. Their orgasms were frenetic and lovingly passionate as they took and gave unspeakable pleasure from and to each other in violation of the ultimate taboo.

Gradually, Billy's humping stopped and they collapsed into each other.

"That was wonderful, baby," she breathed heavily, caressing his heaving back. She turned her head and they kissed long and deep. They stayed in that loving, necking embrace until she pulled away to look at him with delighted surprise. "You're still hard, honey. Do you want to do it again?"

Rex also could hardly believe it. Four times in less than an hour and the kid was ready to go again?

"Can we? Please?" Billy asked softly.

"Of course we can, baby, but let's try it a different way. Okay?"

He nodded eagerly and she kissed his forehead sweetly. "Lift up and pull out very slowly."

Rex watched the monitor showing their nether regions as Billy rose up and slowly backed out. His giant cock was still rock hard and glistened brightly from their juices. As it came out, thick globs of come spilled out of her and dripped to the sheet under her ass. His gentle withdraw took almost as long as the penetration.

"You shoot so much come," Helen marveled. "It's like I'm filled up."

Billy finally pulled all the way back, the head slipping out of her with a soft "pop." He leaned back on his haunches to gaze at his mother's swollen pussy and the puddle underneath her. "Yeah, I guess it's a lot," he said sheepishly.

"And there's still more inside me. Put the towel under my fanny, please."

Rex leaned into the monitor again when she arched up to let Billy put the towel under her bottom. She lay back and put her hands on her lower belly as she spread her legs. His throat went dry when she began massaging her stomach in circles, her fingers moving lower. Her vagina opened a tiny bit and a thick wad of her son's come oozed out. Her hands moved lower and the glob became a steady trickle and then a heavy flow leaking onto the towel.

"Wow, that was a lot," Billy said.

"Especially after you exploded all those other times," she smiled. "It felt like a gallon squirted inside me." She pushed her fingertips into her mound just above her pubic hair and one last fat dollop slid out. "I think that's all. Can you pull the towel out and fold it up so it doesn't get everywhere."

Billy slid the towel out and she sat up when he twisted away to set it on the floor. When he turned back she was sitting up directly in front of him gazing at his jutting, glistening cock. She smiled up into his eyes as she reached up to cup his fat balls and gently caress the steely shaft.

"It's not just amazing how big and beautiful it is, and how much come you shoot," she marveled, "but also how hard it stays after you've squirted so many times so quickly." She leaned in and gave the tip a gentle kiss. "Most men, even young ones, can't do it that many times so quickly."

She kissed the tip again, and then like before, she flicked her tongue against the underneath of the crown as she slowly stretched her mouth to engulf the entire head. Her hands worked his shaft and balls slowly as she nursed the fat mushroom. His body began to tremble and he put his shaking hands on her shoulders.

After a long moment she pulled her mouth off and continued to stroke as she smiled up at him. "Do you want to squirt in mama's mouth? Or do you want to make love again?" She cooed, teasing the head with more light kisses.

"B-both." He hissed through clenched teeth.

"Me, too," she beamed. "How about we make love in a different position and then if your penis is still hard and excited after that, I'll let you squirt in my mouth." She kissed the head again. "Is that okay, baby?"

"Oh, yeah," he gulped, his cock twitching.

"Okay. This time we'll do it with me on top. Lay down where I was."

Rex adjusted the zoom on the side camera that was concealed in the jewelry box on the dresser so that he could get everything in the frame as Billy turned around and stretched out. Kneeling next to him, Helen gripped his cock again and stroked it as she leaned down to briefly kiss him on the mouth.

"The advantage of this is you can hold and suck my breasts while we make love. Would you like that?"

He nodded excitedly as she twisted to throw a leg over him and sat down with his bucking cock in front of her. She grasped it with both hands and levered it up to press it against her softly rounded belly.

"This time you let me do everything to put it in. You need to hold still until it's all the way in. But," she said letting his cock fall against his stomach, "you can suck mama's titties."

She lowered her hips and slid forward, dragging her slit up and down his cock as she cupped a breast and leaned forward to guide its bursting nipple into his mouth. They both whimpered when he sucked it in greedily and brought his hands up to gently knead her dangling mounds.

"So good, baby," she whispered. "You suck mama's titties so good." She twisted her shoulders and the nipple popped out of his mouth with a loud smacking sound as she fed him the other one. "Mama's nipples are so, so sensitive," she choked.

She let him feast on her breasts for a long moment and then she slid her hips forward until his cock popped out from between their bodies and slapped on her smoothly plump ass. Mewling and quivering, she levered back so that his cock pushed up and slid along the crevice between her jiggling cheeks, causing Rex to wonder if she would ever try to take him anally.

"Ready, baby?" She cooed. "Ready for your big penis to go inside me again?"

Billy relinquished his mouth hold, but not his grip. "Yesssss."

"Remember, you have to hold still until it's all the way in."

He nodded.

Rex began very slowly zooming in the penetration cam again as his wife rocked forward and rose up. The head of Billy's cock dragged down her ass and then nudged up against her swollen pussy. She slid along the shaft a few times, making it shiny with her wetness and then she moved higher, twisting her hips in a slow, sensuous gyration until her opening brushed the very tip.

"So, so big," Helen groaned as she teasingly, delicately slid her vaginal lips lower to kiss the oozing crown.

Rex watched his wife's beautiful face contort into a mask of pleasure and slight pain as she rocked her hips back and forth to take more and more of the head. She let out a gasp when the entire head sank into her dripping slit.

"Soooooo big," she moaned, rising up slowly and then gradually dropping herself again to take the full head and a fraction of the splitting shaft.

Billy was still holding her immense breasts, his head tilted down to watch her pussy slowly devour his huge cock.

Up and down. Up and down Helen went, moaning and panting, as she impaled herself deeper and deeper.

Rex eased the zoom in a little tighter as the teen's giant cock gradually disappeared inside his mother. Like before, her lubrication was frothy and white, leaving shiny trails on the bright pink shaft as it went in and out and in and out. Her head drooping, eyes tightly shut, she whimpered continuously as she force fed more and more of the giant pole into her clenching pussy.

Helen reached the halfway point and opened her eyes to smile down at Billy. "Ready, honey?" She rasped. "Ready to go all the way inside me?"

He nodded and held her massive tits tightly.

She rose up until just the very tip was embedded and then, with a whooshing gasp, she sank herself all the way onto her son's huge cock. She cried out in pain and pleasure and pressed down tightly against him, her immense tits mashing out to the sides. Billy's arms came up to hold her as she struggled to accommodate his enormity.

They remained perfectly still for a moment and then she lifted her face to smile at him. "You feel so good inside me," she whispered.

"Oh, yeah. Feels wonderful."

They kissed again. Another of those long, gentle probing kisses. With their mouths still pressed together, Helen began to twist her hips a little and grind against him.

"Mama's gonna come again!" She suddenly cried, her humping becoming almost feverish.

Rex knew she was mashing her clitoris against his pelvis. He watched Billy's hands slide down her back to grasp her quivering cheeks, and that made her humping even more wildly passionate. Except for kneading her ass, Billy remained perfectly still as his mother rode him to three, maybe four orgasms before she finally collapsed on top of him.

"I-I can't do it like this," she choked. "Not yet. It's just so big and feels so good that I can't do anything except barely breathe."

"What do you want me to do?" Billy asked softly. "Should we stop?"

"No. I want you to squirt inside me again. I want to feel your come shooting into me."

"Do you want me to get on top?" He asked.

She nodded and smiled as she rose up to slowly lift off him. She took her time and when she finally pulled all the way off his rock-hard cock, it popped out and slapped wetly on his tight belly.

Rex pulled the zoom out again and watched his wife make a of stack pillows. The heap created a platform that elevated her entire body above the mattress and essentially turned her into an altar with her lower body and pussy tilted up for easier penetration. Rex thought it was incredibly sexy and from the way Billy's cock bucked and throbbed, it looked like he agreed.

"Get between mama's legs," Helen cooed.

Billy scooted forward, his huge cock waggling threateningly.

"Instead of laying on me, stay like that," she instructed gently. "Hold your penis at the base and feed it into me slowly."

Billy gripped his cock and backed up a little. In her position and angle he had to bend it down only slightly to drag the head up along her sopping furrow.

"Y-you're in control this time, honey," she mewled. "I want you to be in charge and... use me, use my body to make both of us feel wonderful."

Billy smiled and nodded as he continued to rub the blunt tip up and down her oozing slit. He briefly, teasingly dipped part of the head into her opening and pulled it back out again.

"Yessssssss," she groaned. "I'm completely vulnerable to whatever you want to do with your pe... your huge cock. I want you to... fuck me, baby. Fuck mama with your huge cock."

Rex recoiled in delighted shock. In the almost twenty years they had been together, he had never heard her use the f-word or "cock." Now here she was lewdly imploring her own son to literally fuck her with his huge cock. From the look on Billy's face, he also loved her dirty talk.

The horse-cocked teen levered his giant rod down and forcefully, but not roughly pressed the entire head into her with one slow push.

"Yesssssssss, baby," she groaned. "Use me, take me."

He drew back once more and then dragged his cock up her swollen gash to rub the head directly on her clitoris. She let out a cry of surprise and utter delight, and looked down between her lolling breasts to watch him tease and massage her straining bud with his massive tool.

"Does that feel good, mama?" He asked with a knowing grin as he rubbed his cock harder against her clit.

She squirmed and moaned and then cried; "Gonna make me c-come again!" She gripped the corners of the pillow behind her head and her hips uncontrollably bucked up against his rod as he rubbed faster and faster.

It looked to Rex like she had at least two small orgasms before her body went limp and she panted to catch her breath. By his count, she had orgasmed at least a dozen times tonight.