The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in me, please," she begged, reaching behind her knees to pull her legs up and apart, splaying her pussy wider. "Fuck me, baby."

Billy dragged the head back down and stirred it around her hole, thoroughly lubricating it with her wetness and his pre-come.

"Ready, mama?" He teased sweetly.

"Yessssssss. Fuck me, baby," she groaned deliriously.

Bracing his hands on top of her knees, Billy pushed forward, plowing into his mother's pussy with a slow, relentless thrust that lasted many seconds before he was fully inside.

"So good," she cried, panting and twisting under him. "Your huge cock feels sooooooo good!"

Her hands fell away from her legs and Billy gripped them behind the knees as she had, holding them up and apart as he dragged back slowly and then shoved in again.

Rex watched the illicit tableau breathlessly. Billy was in complete control, fucking his mother like he'd done it a million times. He and his gigantic cock were totally dominant, and his mother was like a rag doll as he slowly but powerfully fucked in and out with a steady tempo.

"W-wonderful," Helen gasped. "P-push my legs higher so you can fuck me deeper."

Billy shifted his weight forward a little and pushed her legs farther up and apart as he drew back. And then with her as wide as possible, he shoved in harder and faster than before, making his mother scream and gasp for air.

"Yesssssss! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

Billy leaned forward a little more and pushed her legs up so high the tops of her thighs were nearly touching her sloshing tits. He drilled in and out faster and faster, his swinging balls slapping wetly on her ass.

Rex realized he was breathing very fast, too, matching their panting gasps as the hugely hung teen relentlessly plowed his cock into his mother who happily lay there taking it with complete surrender. Their intense fucking went on for several minutes and then Rex saw that his stepson's shoulders were hunching and tensing, and his fat balls were drawing up.

"G-gonna come!" Billy groaned, his hips bucking faster yet.

"Yesssssssss!" Helen cried. "Fuck me! Squirt your come inside me!"

Billy plowed in all the way and his entire body arched forward as he let out a guttural groan.

"I feel it!" Helen cried. "I feel it exploding and squirting!"

And then her body arched up and mother and son were humping against each other in unspeakable ecstasy.

Rex's throat went dry. Their whimpering, panting orgasms seemed to go on forever until Billy eventually slowed and then collapsed on top of her. She brought her arms and legs up to hold him tightly and whisper softly, lovingly in his ear. Rex zoomed in the camera again and though Billy's cock was still embedded in her pussy, he could see it was finally deflating. He watched the giant cock soften and shrink and as it did, come oozed out around it to drench the pillow under her ass.

"Honey?" Helen asked softly. "Are you asleep?"

Billy murmured incoherently.

She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes, still clutching him tightly.

Rex watched a minute or so longer until he realized that both were sound asleep, exhausted from their marathon lovemaking. He left the cameras on and went downstairs for a much needed drink.

End Part 1/4