All Comments on 'The Offer Pt. 02'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great follow up to Ch 1. I totally understand how Debbie feels about being a "wife" full time, and if she could really do it. At the same time, with Ron treating her like he does, gets me aroused thinking about it!

You wrote Ron saying, "I do love you baby. I'm sorry if I treat you like crap sometimes, but I know you enjoy it. Deep down, you know you need it." Then Debbie's thoughts..."She thought about it. Was he right? Was this what she wanted. Was she kidding herself that she wanted to be a loving wife, with a thoughtful loving husband? "If I treated you well, you'd be bored and leave me in a few months. You enjoy the feeling of being trapped, being forced, don't you?"

Leeanne, I admit I would enjoy the feeling of being like that. In the past, when with a man, they never really made me feel forced or trapped, so it was easy to move on from them. I could go back to my discreet crossdressing ways, never having to take "an offer," even though I WANT too!

I really need a man like Ron in my life, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any men like that in real life.

Your friend,

Michael.

leeanna19leeanna19over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Michael. The other comment about "Dropped words throughout, really breaking the mood." if you want perfect grammer pay for your stories. I bet you criticise porn for the lighting.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

A perfectly lovely story that I enjoyed very much.

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’d like to see where this marriage went! A lot of vintage wives had to put real effort into entertaining their husband’s boss, to further his career. Maybe Debbie has to service the boss on Ron’s orders?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Offer Previous Part
The Offer Series Info