All Comments on 'The Office Bitch'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Definite Potential

I liked the premise of the story and your perversions were hot but there were a few technical things that were very distracting. For instance, you force her to put the mouse in her pussy but then you fuck her pussy for a long hard time and never mention it and then later, you make her take the mouse out. You also chopped off all her hair and then later refer to it as your holding her long blond hair and fucking her hard. See? Otherwise, the story was good if a little sparse on sex scenes. Keep working at it and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bullshit

You are a piss-poor writer. So bad in fact that I stopped reading when I came to the ridiculously long paragraph on the first page. I might not be the best speller in the world but I know when a new paragraph is overdue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Assholes are assholes. She was an asshole.

So was the main character, just and asshole. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

There is something of interest in this story, but I know my penis would have been far to sore to continue if I had fucked her with the computer mouse in situ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous