The Office Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I relished the grossed out look on her face as she spoke to her husband and the way she held the phone like it was a bomb, as she went to hang up I took the receiver and deliberately wiped it all over her lips and in her hair, much to her disgust.

"I wouldn't worry bitch, it only gets worse from here on" I gleefully told her, "now would you get those fucking clothes off!"

I watched as she reluctantly did so and no doubt debated whether she had just made the biggest mistake of her life - but she still did it and I was allowed a view of her tremendous figure. Really she was extremely attractive and seeing her like this, with no clothes only served to further emphasise the fact. She even used her hands to try and cover her modesty, which I found hugely amusing at first but it soon angered me and I allowed all the pent up dark dreams and fantasies to come fully to the surface. I remembered why I was doing this and what I wanted to do to humiliate her.

"There! Are you happy now, you sick bastard!"

No I was not, not yet, at least. By now I had picked up my old wooden ruler and held it by my side.

"Tell me a number between thirty and fifty" I demanded.

This threw Sandi yet again and she stammered "forty" eventually, not sure at all what this was leading to.

"Fine. Now I want you to bend over my desk and I'm going to give you forty spanks with this!"

Then as she moved to get into her position I saw something else I had wanted to use - bulldog clips!

"Wait, come here first."

She came over to me shooting me more dirty looks but I didn't care and I cared less in a moment when I sprung the clips apart and carefully pinched them onto her big nipples. Only once I was sure they were well on and not likely to come off did I push her back into position bent over my desk and commence slapping her firm ass cheeks with my ruler. It was kinda fun but I knew that things would need to get a lot more sexual if I wanted to humiliate the bitch as much as I possibly could. So I gave her her forty whacks, each one a little harder than the previous, enjoying the straight red marks that came up on her lily white ass as they appeared.

I was feeling ever more confident and powerful as this went, yes some of what I had done had been rushed and over too quickly but I had so many ideas and plans I wanted to unleash them all on her. I enjoyed for a moment pushing the ends of the bulldog clips and releasing the pressure on Sandi's nipples, letting the blood race back into them only to let go and see them squeeze tight again. I wondered if she was in any way aroused by what I had done and stood right in front of her, held her defiant gaze and hooked my index finger inside her pussy and found it dry. Good! She shouldn't enjoy it. I led her over to her own desk and lifted her mouse for her computer. I rolled it on my palm and held it like I was judging its weight and dimensions. "Stick that in your cunt, bitch!" Sandi just stared at me like I was mad but I think she gathered I was completely serious and took the mouse from me and just looked at it like it was a hand grenade or something. "Well what are you waiting for? We don't have all night bitch, get it up that whore's pussy of yours, I want you to remember this night every time you use a computer from now on!" I suppose it was a bizarre command but I just wanted to see that instrument that she had used to send so many officious, pompous e-mails with put to good use. It was quite gratifying to watch her handle the mouse and tremulously run it over her stomach. It was quite a broad mouse in the middle and tapered to a thinner, rounded end. With a look of disgust mixed with discomfort she slowly began to push it inside the folds of her cunt. She managed to squeeze the mouse up there, grimacing and pulling a face the whole time, not that it bothered me.

"Just be grateful I didn't decide on your fucking keyboard" I mockingly told her.

She didn't see the funny side of my comment - some people have no sense of humour. Still once it was firmly inside her pussy (I gave its lead a good tug to make sure it wouldn't easily slip out, much to her consternation) I decided it was about time that I got some attention.

"Right let's get you where you fucking should be - on your knees before me!"

Reluctantly Sandi dropped to her knees, hilariously having to struggle with the lead to the mouse before she got there. I felt rugged and manly as I confidently hauled open my trousers and thrust my thick dick towards her. I was gratified by the mixture of surprise and revulsion on her face, I genuinely don't think she had seen a cock as big as mine. That's not boasting either, my big, black cock was over ten inches (I had measured it myself) when erect and was as thick as a baby's arm. Despite all my nasty little games up to this point (and still to come!) this was what it was all about. This was what I got off on - having this bitch who acted so superior to me and bossed me around at my feet and having to suck my cock. And she wasn't just going to suck it I was going to throat fuck the bitch with it, I wanted her gagging and choking before I was done!

I didn't even need words just a cocky little point of my fingers to her then to my stiff dick, she knew what was required, I bet she had sucked enough of them to get where she was anyway.

I didn't even have to move, Sandi shuffled right up to me on her knees until the tip of my cock brushed against her lips, the touch was like electricity to me. She flinched, obviously needing some further encouragement.

"Come on you piece of shit whore, get those slut lips working. And I'd better not feel any teeth either."

And low and behold the bossy bitch did what she was told. With the mouse still jammed in her cunt and the lead now pulled from it's socket with her movement she got to work on me orally, her big, loud mouth finally silenced and put to its proper use. And as I had always imagined a blow job given reluctantly is always far more satisfying.

I was anything but gentle, Sandi obviously thinking she could at least control how she did this abhorrent task (to her at least) used her right hand to guide my shaft into her mouth and slowly began to suck it unenthusiastically, feeling that I was enraged and wasted no time at all in ordering her to get her hands behind her back in a submissive position and to let me set my own pace. And it was a hard and fast pace I set. I fucked her mouth as if it were a cheap hookers cunt, wasting no time on ceremony my first thrust saw nearly my entire length go in and I had the satisfaction of feeling my cock actually touch the back of her throat and feel her gag reflex set off as it did so. As her head dipped and she struggled to cope her hand moved up to try and aid her. I blocked it.

"No hands bitch, we do this my way!"

Her eyes blazed in anger and frustration, probably at being dominated in this fashion more than any discomfort she was suffering and I continued to face-fuck her with a vengeance. Really, made quite the mess, the velocity I was fucked at creating loads of saliva trails from Sandi's mouth that hung from her chin and dribbled down her while they sprayed off my slick cock. Not so high and mighty now, was she? Even better as I fucked her mouth so vigorously my eyes wandered across her desk and spied that her desk tidy held a pair of scissors. Aha, thinks I to myself, what mischief I could create with those, and I plucked them from their plastic holder and set about surreptitiously snipping off lengths of her long, blonde hair as she struggled to cope with my mighty cock in her mouth. She only discovered what I had been doing when I hacked a chunk out of her fringe and it fell into her eyes must to her surprise and displeasure. I slipped my dick from her gasping mouth then for fear of reprisal and cut off her complaints with a quick press of my keyboard that started her video file playing again. That quickly reminded her of who was in charge.

"Now I've walked you and fed you my bone so I think it's only right I fuck you doggy style!"

I grabbed hold of her elbow and pulled her to her feet and swivelled her around. I guess right then she was second guessing her decision to give me what I wanted for my silence but what the hell could she do, we were half way through it now, I think she figured she's just put up with whatever I had left and get it over and done with. Plus she was a dirty bitch so would probably enjoy, on some level, the hard fucking I was fixing to give her. Now I couldn't have that!

As I lined up Sandi's nice (barring the red marks where I had spanked her) ass to allow me to get good access to her pussy I picked up a marker pen off her desk and told her exactly what I would be doing.

"I'm going to fuck you now bitch and time you and for every minute that goes by that I don't cum I'm going to write what I think you are on your body. Get humping because time starts now!"

With that I slid my prick into her pussy and started to fuck her from behind. I don't think she knew what to make of the writing aspect - I guess she had never encountered someone as kinky or as perverted as me before. Nor probably someone who can sustain his erection for as long as I can either as I concentrated and made sure I didn't cum, allowing me to scribble all sorts on her in my marker pen. Such as, "COCKSUCKER" right along the width of her back, and "SLUT" in the thickest lettering I could find higher up her back, "INSERT DICK HERE" along with a helpful arrow just above Sandi's ass crack and many more until her back and ass were scribbled all over. But it was no use, I just wouldn't cum, much to her frustration.

"I guess I'll just have to try another hole" I announced mockingly, and it got the most interesting reaction.

She immediately spun around and pleaded with me, unable to hide the desperation in her voice.

"No, please, I beg you. Not there, I'll do anything but that, I won't do anal, I've never tried it!"

Music to my ears and my mind was already playing overtime.

"Well tough shit bitch, I am going to fuck you in the asshole and if you don't then I'm sending this file to everybody!"

Well, well, suddenly the office bitch was gone and I could see tears forming in her eyes as she appealed to me pathetically. It seemed only right I gave her a chance. As we were at her desk I new exactly what I wanted to do. I e-mailed the file to her machine then as she tried to convince me that she would do anything if only I wouldn't go in her asshole I wrote a message on her machine, addressed it to all (i.e. everyone in the company that had an e-mail address) and attached the file of her and Steve fucking in his office. The message (which would look like it came from her) announced her immediate resignation, apologised for her behaviour at work and basically said she was a sex hungry nympho that needed help. I showed it to her and enjoyed the way her face dropped as she read it and saw the attachment.

"You said, no, I did what you wanted."

"Indeed you have Sandi, but you wanted a way out of me fucking your ass , this is it. I'm going to bugger you over your own desk, you can stop it at any point by clicking on send, once you do I will not fuck your ass."

Watching her face as she digested this information brought me a great deal of satisfaction, I could see her struggle with her consciences as to what to do and genuinely thought she might refuse and allow the e-mail to be sent. But after all she had already done and with all she had to lose she eventually dropped her head and sighed at me.

"Alright, I'll do it. But this is it. The end. You do this then we go home and you never mention this again. I get to delete that file and you show me your mobile to see that it is gone and we never speak of this again."

As she whined and bitched I told her to remove the mouse and lick it clean before plugging it back in. She was mighty careful in case she accidentally sent that message as she reset the mouse.

I let her make her demands and nodded my acquiescence, after all I was about to fuck her virgin asshole. And what a rewarding experience it proved to be. Even up until the moment before I slid my slippery cock into her tight anus I thought she might change her mind so I kept the unsent message on screen right in front of her face to make sure she would go through with it. Once I was inside her and I could feel her tight ass gripping me I reached forward and took a hold of her long, blonde hair and held on tight as I began to pound into her wilfully, before this day was out the bitch would know what a proper ass fucking felt like! With the writing on her back and the thought of holding her fate in my hands on the screen in front of me I felt ultra-powerful and justified in all that I had done that evening.

She certainly did not enjoy the experience, she buried her head on her arms and refused to look up or back and apparently decided to try and not give me the satisfaction of her making any noises as I buggered her but that didn't last too long before she was moaning and groaning. Hiding her head like that was pretty dumb too because just as I felt that finally I could cum deep in her bowels I let go of her hair long enough to click her screen and send that incendiary message. With a wicked smile on my face I let go and flooded her tiny ass with my cum, letting out a guttural cry as I released my seed.

Afterwards, she couldn't wait to get dressed and get out. I 'deleted' the e-mail much to her relief (of course it was already sent) and left an envelope with my resignation in it in her personnel file for her to collect the next morning. No doubt it would bring a smile to her face briefly before she realised what I had done with that e-mail. I had another job lined up for weeks and had been weighing up whether to go or not (it was further away for me to travel), in the circumstances I suspected notice would not be an issue!!

I do wish I had seen Sandi's face the next morning though when she realised how I had double crossed her.

12