The Office Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down, took a long drink out of her pint and when she looked back at me suddenly the booth seemed to be filled with sexual tension!

"You said something in the car about doing something about me never having been touched?"

"Yeah, I did," I replied wondering where this was going.

"Do you actually want to do something about it or were you just responding to my sarcasm?" She asked this looking me directly in the face she looked serious and the tension got higher.

I reached out towards her and touched her on the arm, "Yes Alison I would love to do something about that but you know I also don't wanna get in trouble at work!"

She swallowed hard as I finished saying this. The she smiled and said, "Right well, I don't think you have to worry about work how would they find out? food first though right?"

Laughing as she stood we went to get some food and I doubt that I have ever eaten so fast in my entire life.

I grabbed a bottle of Champagne at the bar, gave Alison a look and said, "Shall we?"

Alison just nodded and we headed upstairs.

"My room or yours," I asked as we waited on the lift

"Yours please," she stammered.

I reached over and touched her, "OK."

As I opened the door of my room I put my hand on the small of Alison's back and ushered her in, I could tell she was nervous and hell I was as well but now that I had her in my room there was no way she was leaving until I took her virginity. I thought my days of cherry popping were long gone this was going to be a rare treat with the hottest girl I would have ever been the first to fuck.

I quickly put the glasses on the dresser and opened the champagne. Pouring 2 glasses I handed one to Alison and said, "Here's to firsts?"

Alison laughed, "Yes, to firsts, maybe more than you realise!"

I took Alison's hand and we went and sat down on the couch in the room.

"Do you like Champagne?" I asked her taking a sip and holding onto her hand.

She took a sip, smiled and said, "Hmmmmmm yes I guess I do, another first I guess!"

I just laughed and sipped my drink for a while gently holding her hand and stroking it.

As we both finished our drinks I turned towards Alison and gently put my hand on the side of her face, gently stroking her with my finger tips, she leaned into my hand as I did so.

"You're so beautiful Alison, one of the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen." She blushed as I said this.

I reached across and took her glass off of her. "I've been thinking about this for a long time," I said as I slightly turned her mouth up towards me and leaned down to kiss her.

As first kisses go this was perfect, her lips parted ever so slightly as mine met them and we had the softest and sweetest little kiss.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned into her mouth as I ran my hand down her back and pulled her more towards me. Sliding my other hand round her shoulder I pulled her close and we continued to kiss with more passion now.

I tentatively pushed my tongue out licking her lips and with a soft sigh I felt Alison part her lips more and gently met my tongue with hers. Gently I pushed against her tongue and she accepted my tongue into her mouth and for the first time she pulled herself towards me wrapping her hands around the back of my neck.

As we adapted our bodies to be more comfortable our tongues continued to swirl and I felt Alison push her tongue into my mouth for the first time. Reacting to that I moved my hand down her spine gently caressing the sensitive area and onto her hip.

Slowly I moved the hand up her side from her hip until my thumb and my first finger were touching her hot flesh just under the bottom of her top. I felt as much as heard her sigh into my mouth as I made contact with her skin.

Her skin felt silky smooth under my hand and with her sigh still lingering I started to move my hand under her top. I planned to take this slow really slowly until I fucked her for the first time, I reckoned once I had made her cum and fucked her then the rest of the night could be wild but up to that first fuck I planned to take it slowly, I wanted to savour this.

Slowly I disengaged from our kissing and initial first touches, we must have been snogging for a good 5 minutes! It was like being a teenager again and I guess Alison was only a bit older really and by her own admission possibly a bit less experienced than most.

I stood up and poured us both another glass of Champagne handed her one and took a drink.

"Need to replace the old saliva after all that snogging," I laughed.

Alison stood up and took her glass, "Yes," she laughed, "might need a bit of Dutch courage as well!"

I lay down on the bed as she drained her glass, she was serious about the Dutch courage part.

"Care to join me?" I asked her. I could tell she was nervous, maybe the reality that she was on the way to losing her virginity hitting her. As she lay down facing me I couldn't help but think that it was truly going to be an honour taking her virginity. Being the first man to experience the wet tightness of her pussy.

"Alison, I want you to know that you can stop at any time, you can choose to slow things down or to stop completely. If you want to you can go back to your own room and just sleep. I wont think any less of you and I am not going to force you to do anything ok?"

I saw her visibly relax, "Thanks, that means a lot to me, I'd appreciate it if we can take it slow at first but you know when it feels right then, well you know whatever right?"

I just smiled slide my left arm under her neck and put my right arm around her waist and pulled our fully clothed bodies together and resuming the soft, gentle but increasingly urgent and passionate kisses.

We had been kissing passionately for a while when I slipped my hand under the bottom of her top and started to stroke the warm flesh underneath. As I started to trail my fingers up and down her side I felt Alison mirror my action and move her hand underneath my t-shirt. I couldn't believe how good it felt to finally have this girls hands on my body.

At first her hand just rested on my midsection above my hip but as I moved my hand across her hip and up towards her small breasts she started to explore my body. As my hand slowly teased up towards her breast, she ran her across my abs and up towards my chest.

I moaned softly into her mouth as she explored my body and decided to cross the next line, I move my hand up her side, ran my fingers tips underneath the cup of her bra and then slowly, so she could stop me if she wanted to , I moved my palm up to gently cup her breast.

In all honest one of the sexiest moments of my life was when I gently cupped her breast and she moved her head backwards with a gentle, "Oh," forming on her lips and with the same movement moved her tiny tit firmly into my hand.

I massaged her breast as we continued to kiss moving it within the confines of her bra I felt her nipple pop erect and as her kisses became more passionate, I moved the cup of her bra to one side and lift her breast into my palm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that feels good," I sighed into her ear.

As she started to kiss the side of my neck she stammered, "Vvvery good, sooooo goooodd."

She was wearing a pretty simple lace bra so I was able to quickly push the other cup down and tweak the nipple into an erect state. As I played with her breasts Alison was making little cooing noises with the odd "Oh."

As she returned to kiss me there was an urgency in her kisses which spurred me on. as her tongue slashed and swirled with my own and her hands pulling on my body became more urgent I slowly started to slide my hand down from her breast and across her flat, toned stomach.

She quickly threw her leg over me allowing her to grind against me and I continued to slide my hand down towards the waist band of her jeans.

No matter how urgent or passionate she became I wanted to savour every moment I had with her, there was no guarantee there would be a repeat.

As my hand encountered the top of her jeans I slowly traced back and forward with one finger as we continued to kiss. I could feel her stomach clenching with each pass causing her to ripple her abs and also trying to urge my hand downwards.

I stopped with my hand hovering over the top button and pulled back from her allowing me to watch her face flush as I flicked the button open, slowly pulled down the zip and pushed the two parts aside exposing her little lace panties.

"Nice panties," I said I traced the waistband of them with my finger.

"Glad you like them I selected them for you, they are the sexiest ones I have with me."

"Mmmmmmm, gorgeous," I replied as I moved my head down to kiss her neck. She sighed as I started to kiss her down her jawline and towards her collarbone. My hand continued to tease her by stroking along and occasionally dipping below the waistband of her little panties. I could feel her mounting need for more.

A I continued to pleasure her she started to fully explore my body, pulling me into kisses but as I explored her neck her hand started to caress my shoulders and softly she started to run it up and down my back sending small shivers through me.

"That feels good," I whispered into her ear.

In response she moved her hand up and under my t-shirt and started to stroke the skin of my back on each swirl or pass of her hand on my back she would drag her nails giving me delicious pleasure pains shooting through my skin.

I kissed back up towards her mouth, capturing her bottom lip and biting it slightly I kissed her deeply probing my tongue towards the back of her mouth and finally I moved my hand down towards her pussy.

By now we both needed it, both needed to feel my fingers in her sex.

She jumped, and gasped, "ooowwwwwww," as my fingers found the top of her slit. I felt her shudder slightly as my finger passed over her clit firing pleasure through the centre of her being.

I slowly parted her pussy lips, my hand informed me that she kept her pussy nice and neat, I couldn't wait to see it. She gasped, "Oh God," as I swirled my fingers through her wet pussy lips.

As I slowly started to insert a finger into her Alison threw her head back and moaned long and loud, "Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk, oh yes, god yes."

She was tight really fucking tight, I had expected it to be honest as she was so small, petite and skinny but it felt like her pussy was only just big enough for my finger.

She was gasping as I pushed into her fully and reached up to her g-spot, "So nice, god that's so nice."

Nice made me chuckle softly, "Nice! I think you will find it's better than nice in a minute."

Slowly I moved my finger in and out of her incredibly tight virgin pussy, she made little gasps with each thrust in and out and I could tell from the flush on her face and the movement of her hips that she needed to cum.

I withdrew my finger from her to small, "No."

With quickly turned into a louder, "Oh," as I started to flick her clit. Her clit was raised and ready for attention and I quickly increased the pace.

Alison held onto my shoulders as my hand worked between her legs she was panting now.

"Oh yes, oh yes, uhhhhh, uhhhh, ooooo, oh, oh." With each flick of my finger on her erect bud.

I looked down at her face watching each flash of pleasure spark through her body and onto her face as she hurtled towards her first orgasm. As I watched she shuddered, threw her head back and I felt her body spasm as her orgasm shook through her. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as the ecstasy rippled through her.

I moved my finger into her wet pussy feeling the last ripples of her orgasm subside and as she came down I took the opportunity to slide a second finger into her. She moaned softly in my ear as I did so and spread her legs wider. She was tight around my fingers and I just left them in her for a minute as we looked at each other.

Slowly I removed my fingers from her pussy she frowned slightly as I did so. I quickly pulled her up into a sitting position, put my hands at the bottom of her top and pulled it off over her head, she was smiling as I started to get her naked.

As I moved her back down onto the bed I moved on top of her at first partially but as she spread her legs I moved fully on top of her and we ground together as we kissed like horny teenagers. I reckoned this might be as close to sex as she had come feeling a hard cock rubbing against her pussy but covered by a few layers of cloth.

Slowly I started to kiss down her neck, nuzzling the space between her neck and her shoulders I moved more rapidly kissing down from the hollow of her throat towards the slopes of her beasts, I could feel her breathing getting heavier as I moved towards her breasts and kissed the slope of her tiny but perfect little tit.

Alison was gulping now and she tangled her hands in my hair she gasped, "yes, oh yes." As I captured her nipple between my lips and gently flicked it with my tongue. I slowly reached behind her and undid her bra strap allowing me to pull the flimsy lacy garment off of her breasts and down her arms.

I sat and looked at her for a second enjoying the sight of her semi naked body spread out below me on the bed, she really was the most beautiful girl.

"you are so beautiful," I told her again as I returned my mouth to her breasts hearing her gasp as I took the other nipple into my mouth and massaging the other tit with my hand. She moaned as I tweaked the nipple between my thumb and finger while gently biting the other. I continued to play with her breasts for a while hearing the most gorgeous little noises coming out of her as pleasure darted through her body. She had tangled her hands into my hair and I could feel her urgent urging for me to move lower and I started to kiss down her body.

Her stomach was taut, flat and sexy as hell as it flared out towards her hips, she may have been petite but she was certainly all woman with curves in all the right places. As I kissed and caressed her flesh Alison was moaning and squirming with each touch and tease. I could tell she was ready for me to take things further.

With each kiss down her abs her stomach fluttered and she made small cooing noises in the back of her throat. As I arrived at the waistband of her jeans I sat up, looked her in the eyes and slowly started to pull her jeans down over her hips, she lifted her hips to help me and quickly my tiny beauty was lying on the bed in just some lacy panties. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

I decided there was no point in keeping her with a single item of clothing and reached up put my hands into the waistband of her knickers and with a subtle nod from Alison and the raising of her hips I had her naked before me. Weirdly I was fully clothed!

I stood up at the bottom of the bed looked down at her diminutive body spread naked on the bed a gorgeous young woman that I planned to devour. She was looking at me her eyes heavy with lust and her body flushed from her orgasm. I quickly removed my t-shirt and pulled off my jeans. I left my boxers on just in case the reality of the size of my cock made her have second thoughts.

I kissed up the inside of her leg and with each kiss heard a little moan from Alison as I got closer and closer to her pussy.

"Pl,pl,please," she panted.

"Please what." I replied.

"Stop teasing me, I need to cum." she almost shouted at me.

Laughing I lowered my mouth to her pussy. I slowly licked her tight little pussy from top to bottom and settled down to give her a great orgasm. She had one of those nice neat clamshell pussy's, with just a wisp of a landing strip above it. I moved my hands to her lips and parted them.

I heard her moan loudly as I licked her exposed inner pussy lips and flicked against her clit.

"OH fuck," she moaned. "That's amazing, amazing."

I continued to lick her pussy and could feel her hips grinding and thrusting up towards me with each stroke. I could hear her breathe, getting shorter and shorter and I used my tongue to build her orgasm and oh I could taste this girl all night she tasted amazing. Salty, musky slightly sweet.

Her hands were urgent on my head and I heard her moan, "Oh god, p,p,please I need to cum, suck my clit."

I could only oblige and concentrated my lips and tongue on her hard little clit sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. as I did so I put 2 fingers into her pussy she was still tight but wet and easily took them. I curled them up towards her g-spot and was rewarded with a huge moan.

"Yes, oh yes, yes that's it, right there, right there," she panted.

I felt her pussy contract around my fingers and her body seemed to convulse up off the bed as her orgasm hit her.

"Nnnggggggggg, urghhhh," she groaned as pleasure ripped through her young body.

I backed off the bed slightly and watched her come down from her orgasm. She looked so amazing with the flush of pure sexual release making her glow and somehow look even more attractive.

I got up from the bed and handed her back her glass of champagne.

"Think we could both do with a drink," I said.

She just took the glass from me and drained it.

"Another?"

"OH yes," she replied.

I smiled as she took another drink. She was sitting up on the edge of the bed to grab her drink and my still covered by extremely hard cock was pretty much at her eye level. I could see her looking at it.

She put her drink down and scotched back to where she was, "I think this needs some attention," she said as she reached up and started to tug my shorts down. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was and as it hit the fresh air anticipation shot through my body as I genuinely wasn't sure what she was going to do.

Once I was free of my confining shorts Alison reached a hand up and took the measure of my cock. "Are they all so big?"

I laughed as I replier, "You know we don't just slap them out and compare really! But I've been told I'm bigger than average."

She started to stroke her hand up and down my length. "Biggest one I've ever felt. Look my fingers don't make it round!"

"They might not but they sure feel good," I replied with a groan.

Alison shifted her position slightly and I groaned as I felt her tongue lick up the underside of my cock. I was genuinely surprised when she pulled back the foreskin and took my cock into her mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, "fuck that feels good."

Alison started to bob her head on my cock taking a good amount of my length into her mouth. For a girl that had very little experience she had a good enough idea of what to do and being honest has anyone ever not enjoyed a blowjob?

Alison was really getting stuck in now, swirling her tongue around as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. She was using her hand to stroke the rest of my shaft and as I looked down at this young woman sucking my cock I couldn't believe how luck I was.

"Fuck Alison, that feels good," I groaned as she took more of my cock into her mouth.

She looked up at me briefly took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Good I wasn't sure if this was any good."

"OH it's good girl, best watch out though I am gonna blow soon."

She laughed at that and attacked my cock with renewed fervour. She had upped the pace of her BJ now and I knew I was close. What tipped me over the edge was Alison attempting to stuff as much of my cock as possible into her mouth. I felt my head slide into her throat and while I am sure I heard her gag slightly it was too much.

With a massive groan I shouted, "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I don't think I have ever cum that strongly before and as it had been a while with anyone else apart from Pam and her 5 sisters it felt like I dumped 18 months of pent up sexual need into Alison's mouth.

As I came down from my orgasm I looked down Alison was a gorgeous mess, she had tried to swallow but as I pumped more and more spunk into her mouth it had leaked out round the edges and was running down her gorgeously used face and dripping onto her tits.